AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Locke stumbled back and almost fell when Moggus flew up and looked him in the face. Ronan was floating over the water now—hopefully that was a good sign. One thing was confusing Locke greatly, though. Before he asked about this, he looked at Mia again. She looked okay but her voice was obviously worse. “We’ll get through this, Mia,” he promised to himself. He smiled at her, hoping to encourage her, despite his own misgivings concerning their present predicament.

“One question,” he said out loud to Moggus and Ronan. “You just said Ozma was a ‘true friend’ of the people of Grunbia. Well, we didn’t set out to hurt anyone, least of all any people of Grunbia, wherever that is, and he didn’t seem all that friendly to us!” Locke shook his head and continued. “So, I guess what I’m asking is…what was Ozma doing attacking us, and how did that lead us here? Are the others okay? Where are they?” He realized after the fact that this was not just one question, and he probably sounded pushy.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Nyanter quickly swam to the surface as fast as he could. It seem to take a long while since he had a lot of clothing dragging him down and the water was dreadfully cold. He swam as fast as he could to the bank and tried to get a good grip trying to get out but getting plunged back into the water again before coming back up again. Nyanter began to start shivering.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"SHE TOOK WHAT!?!?" The whole tower shook.

"The first key, father." She lowered her head and sighed. "But that does not mean we are giving up." She lifted her face up with an evil smile. "I will prove it to you."

"If you fail again then I will shatter every bone of your being." His hand sideswiped her, she fell out of the tower and face first into water.

----- @sunnyside ------------- @Tetsanosuke -------------------------- @Black-Cat0001 ----------------------------------------------------------
    Saber and Skang help Nyantear in the boat, Ronat floating to surface and by them, her light dimmed.

I have failed you all.

Ronat's voice came out low, sad, and utter shame.

She took the object we needed as well as Mia and Locke.

It almost sounded like she was going to cry.

She floated up high enough to sit on top the front of the boat and move it towards the island.

Let's get you to dry land, safe, dry up, and figure out a game plan from there.

--------------------------------------------- @Cross Avantgarde ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moggus chuckled, then landed right on the altar, pacing. "Ozma is a guardian of the 'Warriors of Light' and there are many others too. Grunbia just happened to be the island he resided on." He looked directly at Locke. "When danger is near, the people hide in the bunkers, when they hide in the bunkers, Ozma comes out to defend not only the island but the tower there so that the creature inside wont be unleashed-Myutaen." He shivered saying the name. "We just called it Grunbia but its proper name is Sien Grunbia."

His attacking you would be Ronat's fault. She was running away from him and used you as bait. She is the one who trapped me in spirit form, my body to be in a place I don't know. Since she ran into you guys, he most likely thought you were conversing with her. But since he perished, I had to take his key far away.

Ronan sighed and dropped back down into the water.

'Most likely the people are coming back up as we speak, they will collect the bones and put them back in their cave for Ozma. They will be fine, for now." Moggus pulled out a map and laid it upon the altar, Mia slowly moved closer to it. "So this island here is Grunbia." He pointed at a very small island bottom right of the map. "And most likely your friends will be headed here." He pointed just north of the island at a spot saying Birnloo. "From there, and do not quote me on this, we think that Ronat will be headed to the next Guardian: Ifrit." He moved his finger to a mountain just northwest of Birnloo called Sceinaro.

As soon as I am done purging out the darkness that came from Ozma's spell, I am going to head there to warn Ifrit, try to convince him to hide his key before they head there.

"Any other questions?" Moggus's voice came out slightly pitcher, but he was serious on the question part.

"Why us?" Mia asked, her voice hurting her throat.

"Only a limited few are born with light inside of them, even if on the outside they look strange and thief-like, or look evilish, that light is what makes them wish to become heroes in the end." His eyes drifted up to Locke's eyes.

Ronan flew over quickly and flew around Mia, a small blue light flew out of Mia and out of Locke, the blue light spread white light around them both.

Mia closed her eyes and felt the white light mending whatever damage was done to her throat and other areas.
    Last edited by ELR; 07-10-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Locke winced a bit at the “thief” comment, though it wasn’t meant as an insult. He strongly preferred to be called “treasure hunter,” but now didn’t seem like the best time to argue semantics.

Locke scratched his head and frowned. “Then Ozma wanted to protect us? And Ronat caused this…then…” Locke’s head was lowered in thought but suddenly shot up with that realization. “Then the others might still be listening to Ronat! She could still be tricking them.”

Moggus had asked if there were any other questions and Locke had one for Ronan, but she seemed to be busy. Locke was on guard when he saw her get close to Mia, but it seemed that Ronan was healing her.

“Just two more questions, yeah, because I think we really need to try to get a move on and help the others. One, I was wondering who Ronan was, as she said her body was taken from her. And two, what’s the quickest way to get to the others, preferably at Birnloo? That’s the more urgent of the two, of course.”

Locke was eagerly anticipating Ronan’s completion of her healing of Mia, as he was hoping it had worked. Mia’s health had gotten steadily worse since they had initially set out together.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Since it is a busy time of year, were just going to wait up for everyone to settle down even if just a wee bit. Go ahead and post, I will respond when it seems everything is leveled out so. K? k.. @_@
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Do people in this world "get" classes and how advancement and such works such that they can talk about it or is it not understood and uncommon?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With mysterious red orb leading the boat, Saber sought out any means of propulsion to help them on their way. Perhaps an oar, or maybe she could use her hands to help? In the moment, a strange feeling of defeat took her consciousness. Though they had won, they were separated. The feeling metamorphosed into grim determination, though she did her best to hide it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Black-Cat0001 @sunnyside Hoping this gives a small influence of creativity for each individual. Just reference the Moogle when you are ready sunny.

Slowly, but surely, they arrived at the pier of Birnloo, plenty of noise about, it being a lively city. Though the sky was darker, Birnloo was filled with lights and plenty of voices heard even from the distance they were. Buildings were no higher than three stories, and could be seen from where they sat the crowds of people who swarmed. If the ear strained for long enough, the sound of slot machines could be heard, and people yelling stuff such as 'FRESH FISH'. And the smells that wafted their way to their noses were mouth watering. Some was sweet, others savory, some distinguished between fish and others as chicken, the salty smell of something else lingered close by. It caused their empty stomachs to quiver in their appetence for food.

As they land next to the pier, Ronat begins to fade.

Rest up... eat up... we shall head.... in the morning...

Her tiredness could be heard and seen as she disappears.

-------------------------------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Moggus nodded as Locke came to a realization. "She is tricking them, but that does not mean she will harm them personally. Her goal is the keys so she will need them for gathering them." He paced back and forth.

Then Locke's next questions made Moggus's eyes to open. "Ronan did not tell you?" He looked at her.

As she finished Mia's recovery, she went back to the water and sighed.

I did not have the time to explain. I am the guardian of the tower, the last descendant of the warriors of light who trapped Myutaen and keeping him from destroying the world. I saw this girl talking to the tower, then I saw her red eyes, the next thing I know, I am floating about, and my body missing. I had to get defense for this world so I found heroes who were light filled and brought them here. You two are Heroes of Light.

Moggus lifted a jar and poured it into the tub Ronan was in. "It would be a few days journey but just out those doors, towards the land and NOT the water, head northeast to Einville, then follow the mountain til it breaks past and you will see a chocob-"

Could always give them a lift through the port.

Moggus sighed and slumped on the altar, he looked defeated. "Could, but I guess, since it's you, I could for free for once."

"I have two questions." Her voice came out clear as a bell, her skin color was pinkish, her stretch visibly seen. "Where is Ifrit? And is there a map somewhere?"

Closer than Birnloo inside a tower called Sceinaro just past Bangaa village.

Moggus walked past the two of them and entered a small door on the wall to the left that was not seen before. He was there for a minute before walking out and came out with small rolls of paper, he handed one to each and then jumped back up on the altar. "Those are your maps for the land. You can repay me by returning them before you leave this world and saving us all." His voice sounded as if he was smiling.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

As Skaang surveyed the village he felt a strong urge to lose himself in food and fun. However his thoughts kept jumping back to recent events and how strange it was to be in a town going on as if everything was normal? Should he shout apocalypse from the rooftops.

As he pondered he noticed his companions also seemed lost in thought. Perhaps best to leave them that way. Without looking at them Skang climbs up on the pier and absent mindedly ties up the boat then says over his shoulder. "I'm going into the town. You can come if you like and we can get some food. But I won't force you too right now. Maybe there's only one inn, or we'll otherwise run into each other. If we don't lets meet up here when the sun starts setting.

Skaang ponders the situation as he goes into the city and follows his nose toward some food, there's some chicken here somewhere and he's got some money.

Should he have tried to grab some weapons from the skeletons to sell? Perhaps it wouldn't matter, his special weapon seems to be one he wouldn't want to upgrade, and armor is of perhaps dubious use. potions are always nice.

More to the point if he'd grabbed part of a skeleton perhaps that would be proof of what's going on. ...or, on second thought, since the skeletons stopped moving after being defeated it would just make him look like an insane grave robber.

Skaang searched this thoughts. The thing that weighed on him the most was the running. They were supposed to save the world, but their first battle had been to flee, and even then they'd nearly been caught by more than they could handle. And that's before they'd lost some of their group. Skaang strongly felt how he was in some ways up against the wall in terms of development as a blue mage. His ability to soar through the sky just wasn't going to be where it would surely need to be like this. He'd need to manage another path to advancement. He'd always figured he'd seek out the dragoon's path. Perhaps now was the time to take that difficult step backwards before advancing again?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

A little tiny creature strolled up and tugged on Skangs pant leg, once Skang notices her, he sees a small moogle with a small red nose, a somewhat haloed bobber, and a pink dress that matched the bow upon her head.

"Hello, my name is Lulu, you look troubled." Her voice was gentle but rawred aloud as if everyone could hear her but only Skang heard her, did he notice?

At the same time, the smell of chicken whiffed from the east road. Lulu notices a growl in his stomach. "I'll pay, we an talk." She starts off, a small skip to her step.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter Shaking uncontrollably, with the towel frozen in his hands go shivering through the crowd trying to find anywhere it was warm. He eventually got to the inn. It read on the swinging plack Skippers Cutthroat. All the people stared up from what ever they were doing to look at the new comer. Some people quickly helped him over to a place by the fire while some one quickly got the owner's wife to help get some stuff made. A basin with luke warm water was soon brought out and they helped Nyanter take his boots off and put them into the water. The wife brought a healthy bowl of Piping hot soup and some medicine. A lot of the regulars were curious on his story since not many of his kind was often found in this neck of the woods.

All this commotion brought down the attention of a rather attractive young catian who was shy around almost everyone except the owner and his wife. However she seemed to take a special interest in Nyanter and rushed down to help the owner with caring personally for Nyanter doing things for him. "Will....You...Look...At...That?!. She's takened a interest in our Strange friend here. Maybe she knows him." Owner/Bartender-"No Lisa, I think he's the same species or close to her thats drew her to him." A sailor customer,"YOur Both Wrong! She's In Love With Him." Own/Bartender, "Boy I think you Are Right." Cleans glass in hand. Nyanter turns and indicates his head to the coin purse of his but she just shook her head. Young catian,"You can tell me whats going on after you get some rest and out of those clothes. I'll get those washed and dry." "!" shot through Nyanter's eyes as what she was saying took instant understanding. He went to say something but no words would come out. She guided him up to her room then into it. She striped him completely before putting him down covering him completely under her bed covers. She took his clothes and set them aside as She sat next to him looking down at him as he began to drift off to sleep still shivering. She took his clothes off to be washed and cleaned.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 09-25-2015 at 03:12 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mia’s voice was clear and full of life, and Locke felt a great deal of relief with that in mind. He had not yet looked at her to see how visibly healed Mia was, however.

Locke took the map with more relish than was at first obvious. As a self-proclaimed treasure hunter, maps were veritable lifelines.

Ronan had explained how she had been the last descendant of the warriors of light, and had been robbed of her body. And furthermore, it seemed that they had to warn the others as quickly as possible about Ronat’s intentions.

“Thanks, Moggus. I’d love to be able to come back and say that we’ve saved—”

Locke stopped short when he looked over at Mia. She appeared much healthier and he couldn’t help but smile. “Look who’s feeling better!” he said. Turning to Ronan he added, “Thanks for that.” He knew they had to move fast, however; their friends were being deceived by Ronat.

He quickly stretched and added, “Alright, so we’re going through the…‘port’, was it?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 09-27-2015 at 06:23 AM. Reason: A misspelling

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang stares at the small creature and, having no better idea what to do, follows them. "Hello, um, Lulu was it? My name is Skang. And you may not believe this but I'm.... Actually you won't believe it. Let's just leave it at that I'm doing something really important, and it seems to involve fighting, and I feel like I've peaked as a Blue mage, at least in terms of what I feel like I'm meant to do and I don't know if I can go any higher. heh. I guess that's true literally since getting into the sky is what I'm looking to do more of. "

Skang partially forgets his hunger for a moment as his mind goes back to the running battle he feels like he just barely survived.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Upon Awaking Nyanter very slowly came into existences first he could hear only talking then it slowly got clearer and louder. Then his eyes started to move it hurt moving his eye lids then weakly he opened them squinting he opened then all the way after getting use to the light. His eyes looked to his left where there was a small table cabinet with a glass of water and the lit lamp. He turned his eyes right then began turning his head with some effort and saw that This table cabinet had a lamp also, and that there was his clothes in a far off corner hanging drapped over the back head rest of a chair. Only then he just noticed the lower of the dress that the catian was wearing, and slowly rising took in her figure to look into her eyes. "Well your finally awake. How are you feeling? Better" Nyanter's stomach answered for him and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "LOL Its perfectly alright you don't need to be ashamed." She fed him slowly a nice bowl of Chicken noodle soup. "I noticed that you have the royal symbol on your robe/sash. Are you a knight/officer/captain/or General of that kingdom?" Nyanter slowly shook his head. He slowly mouthed.'I am the prince." Shocked"!" eyes came quickly on the young catian. She has been attending to royalty in a manner unfit for his status. She quickly stood up to bow and as she tried to treat him properly, Nyanter mouthed,"Its ok no need to act this way. This is great enough for me." "But Your Majes""Its alright. I need to get familiar with the surrounding area, and I am looking for a place to stay for a bit. This inn is a real pleasure and I am enjoying having your company. Miss" She blushed her entire face turning lobster red. At the next second Lisa came bursting in. "Ahh Your Awake Eh. Your shirt and Cape is now dry and needs to cool off. How about a nice bow of grapes with some fresh hot Bread straight from the oven, Sound Good? No?" Lisa left to get the bread after putting the shirt and cape with the rest over the chair. Nyanter Just stared at the ceiling then smiled with a content look on his face. He then looked back at the young catian still mouthing, "What is your name?" "My name is Dianna Sophiea Prince Nyanter." "Dianna Sophiea "'Correct'" That has got a pretty tone to it." She felt that he was piercing her and looking into the depths of her soul. She blushed again going beet red. Dianna then got up to go down stairs and get some more ice cold pitcher of water and some aspirin for Nyanter's bruise he received to the left of his forehead. Before getting half way, tug Dianna turned to look at him mouthing"Wait can you please help me with getting a drink of water?" Diana beamed her eyes shining. "Why of course your highness." She slowly help Nyanter drink the cup of water waiting till he had enough then went downstairs to finish her task.

"Ah....AHH.......AAAAHCHOOOO!" The sneeze was heard from down below with the room shaking up stairs. Dianna came back up with the food, and found the glass and water on the floor, the chair in the corner moved a bit and the chair near Naynter knocked down on its back. She cleaned up the spill with a rag and set the cup on the left table side near her chair. Dianna re-straightened her chair to its upright position. She sat down with the food in a basket on her lap. "I better your hungry Prince, so here is some bread for you to nib on." Dianna broke small portion off to hand to Nyanter," I'll go get you some tissues and another bowl of Chicken noodle soup. Be Right Back."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-07-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke

Saber stayed behind, her heart heavy, the breeze blowing not so close to Birnloo, or at least not felt.

A small viera peeks around the corner of the closest building, then inches closer. Her light blue eyes focused on Saber, her white hair sliding off of her shoulder, she seems curious but not a word spoken.
    -----------------------------
    @Black_Cat 0001

As the girl scurries away, Nyanter feels a chill not from his cold run down his spin. The ceiling above creaks as if someone was walking in the floor above. And when the girl returns with the soup, the sound stops, the chills gone.
    -----------------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Ronan slumps back down into the water and her blue faded.

Moggus, however, jumped off of the alter and was digging underneath it. "I still suggest resting up here before heading out, though you are standing strong now, you both look as if you may fall asleep where you stand."

Mia knew what Moggus was saying was true, she also noticed he did not acknowledge a welcome back to Locke's thanks.

She tugged on Locke's sleeve and tilted her head slightly. "Leaving it up to you."
    ------------------------------------------------
    @sunnyside

"To fly!" Lulu spins in a circle as she enters behind a curtained entrance, the smell of chicken filled the whole building, the color red and gold everywhere.

Instead of waiting for someone to seat them, she walked past and ushered Skang to follow. "I wish I could fly higher but I can only go so far before my wings give out." She sighed.

She spun around and took a seat in the far back corner of the building, plenty of light, and comfortable seating. "So, you wish to step forward then, which may mean stepping back.." She put her hand on her chin, then thought deeply. "Buffet?" She asked kindly.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Skang sat down heavily and frowned. "I'll be honest, I don't like the idea of stepping back. You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you. Though perhaps if you visited Sien Grumbia you'd find everyone dead and I fear still plenty of dark forces present. Actually, if you could take care of all that evil stuff that would be nice." Skang sighed and waved a waiter over, feeling incredibly tempted to sink into normality if only for a little while.

"But we weren't able to deal with it...and there are...less of us now. " Skang had hardly gotten a chance to know the others and he couldn't be sure they were dead, but if Skang were teleporting enemies as Ronan seemed to do, he'd probably do it into a volcano or at least fifty feet in the air. Could someone like Skang hope do to anything against such an attack?

This line of thought eventually brought him back to reality, he certainly couldn't hope to do it like this. Only legendary dragoon abilities like flight might give him a chance of evading or surviving whatever befell Mia and Locke.

He looked sadly at the Mog. "I think I have to..."

As much as Skang wanted to cheer himself up with some well earned food, his voice was forlorn as he ordered some chicken and something to drink.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Dianna I felt a chill and heard creaking from the floor above while you were away." "Oh you mean the attic? This town is known for being super natural phenomena. Those who have loved ones that were left unexpectedly are often watched over by their passed on worried relatives or loved ones. I think that might have been your Worried Mother of Father, or someone associated with you. I hope they'll be able to find what they're looking for and find peace. I know that I've found what I've been looking for and I hope that person will respond in kind back to me with the same feelings." "Well Who ever he is...He's One Lucky Man." His eyes close and He is Out before his head even hits the pillow. Dianna kisses him on the forehead, Desperately wanting to express her feelings for him but does not know how to.
    This was the first time she's Ever had trouble with something. Serving any kind of food not a problem. Advise the Baron and lead as a Valkyrie No big. Help repair Buildings and Shops Piece of cake. Care for the sick and infected hardly any trouble. Discover cures for some diseases and alignments Barely a sweat. Working up the courage to face Prince Nyanter and tell him her true feelings WARNING System Overload! (@.@) Dianna Quickly zooms out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen she flew. Dianna made a Multiple load of bread, unasked for dishes and desserts with those that were asked for. Enough to serve each person in the Entire Town port 10 times per person.

Now this baffled the owner of this bar/inn but not to his wife the cook. She walked in to find Too much food and immediately rushed to stopped Dianna's panicking attack carefully but swiftly getting the knife away from Dianna she forced Dianna to stop after a bit of a grapple. "Dianna...Now lets talk about this, Also What Do You Plan on Doing With Those Dishes?!" "Dianna now coming back to reality sees what she has done and it hits her in the stomach. ".....sob....Sob....I don't know....sob...sob..." "ok We're going to have a potluck tonight and all are invited so go around town spreading the word and let them know whats happening, Hop to it." Dianna zooms again to visit Town hall. The smells of a Potluck in full swing brought Nyanter out of his sleep. His stomach rumbled hungrily as he smelled the food from where he was staying. Lisa peeking in on Nyanter saw that he had awakened and brought the plate of food with her,"feeling hungry after waking up? Well try this on for size. It had a little bit of everything Dianna made on the plate. Nyanter politely asked for some eating ware and Lisa went to get him some. She smiled as he dove into the food with Gusto. Dainna appeared Sheepishly behind Lisa peeking barely enough to see Nyanter eating it with gusto. She stayed like that while watching Prince Nyanter eat. Suddenly she noticed that Lisa was holding something behind Lisa's back. It was pills to make Males more sensitive to their counterparts mental differences. Diann was on heat right now but she kept it under control but what made it worse was the fact that Lisa was manipulating Nyanter and somewhere in his food was a bunch of small pills of to make a males libido got really strong. Dianna flew and yanked the food out of Prince Nyanter's hands. Nyanter sat frozen in shock not even a twitch. She just gently pushed him back to lie down. Lisa saw Kei flaming out of Dianna's body." Your majesty I'll be right back i need to have a talk with the Chief for a moment." Diana's head, body,and personality does a 180 in a second and the expression could make a Ice
    Tyrant submissive her."Come with me!" She yanks on Lisa's arm as she tugs her away to the kitchen Where she Exploded on Lisa about her manners and how she was acting.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-27-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

"Sien Grumbia? You came from there?" Lulu jumped off her seat and started to pace, her eyes narrowed closer together in worry. "I will have to investigate that then, later." She sighed and fluttered back up into her seat and sunk down, her head barely visible. Silently she noted a MUST to see the tiny island.

When the waiter came over, she ordered the same as the young bangaa in front of her, with extra sauce, and then stood up to be seen.

"What happened to make less of you?" She became confused at that portion of his comment. "Such as they died? They succumbed to evil? Did the guardian there swallow them whole?" She watched the pain in his face, this was one of defeat and of self-pity.

"Nothing is wrong with stepping back. Do you not have to take a few steps back if you pass up a house? Is that not similar?" She slammed her hand on the table, but it was not as hard as she wish she could have done it. "The goal is to be stronger, I get it, DON'T GIVE UP!" She jumps up and the last bit he can hear and some what feel could be discerned as courage and strength.

All the noise and smells went mute and disappeared. Lulu knew what was happening. Only, surprisingly, the bangaa was not frozen with place with everyone else. "I will inform you on what is going on as soon as I find out later, right now there is a time opening which could only mean that someone is moving from one place to another, it can take a minute to five minutes for it to open, people to move, then close." She looked around and then back at him.

"Here." She handed him a stone. "When I do go, if you hold this then I can jump to you when I am done." She realize she had an attachment to Skang, he felt like an under dog so that explained a lot.

No sooner than she had handed it to him, everything went back into action.

----------------------------------------------------
    @Black-Cat0001

As Dianna left the room, the creek started up again, only, it stopped as he heard a window open above, then the window of his room opened. A mog jumped in, all the noise outside stopped, and it walked close to Nyanter. It was not the normal color of a mog, it was black instead of white, its nose was darker red, and instead of holding a staff with a time clock on it, it held scroll and a black ominous stick.

It held out the scroll to him and then sat. Upon opening the scroll, Nyanter could read a small note stating:

Next location found. Sceinaro.
    Meet west of Birnloo after preperations are complete.
    Let the others know. No one else.

Then the mog turned, walked out the window, closed it, the small walking upstairs could now be distinctly be heard different from that of before, and the noise began back up again.

----------------------------------------------------
    @Tetsanosuke

Saber followed the girl and frozen when she frozen, began walking once more when she began. When she stopped finally, they were just outside of the town, peaceful, relaxing. Others were around relaxing too.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

OOC: Did the Mog just vanish or was she just describing something in the future while something else odd was going on?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside she explained why time froze. Portal between the chapel to another place or vice versa opened up. She also stated she would inform him about Sien Grumbia when she found out.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    @sunnyside she explained why time froze. Portal between the chapel to another place or vice versa opened up. She also stated she would inform him about Sien Grumbia when she found out.
    OOC: OK, so She's gone for now? Also, I'm sitting on the skills that were last awarded, but could I still do that while taking the stat increases, or should I wait on those as well?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside she isn't, another moogle did though, one who met up with Nyantear, know I have misspelled but just woke up and getting ready for work. As for the stts, have a list of what everyone can do but that will had to wait til I get back. You can sit on them for however long you think is needed. Can wait til job change or later if needed.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang stared at the stone for a while. Trying to make sense of everything. Eventually he decided on saying "Thanks." to the Mog. After a pause he continued 'Wait, let me clear my head and think of what you asked. I'm not used to all this business of things teleporting around. I got teleported from my home to Sien Grumbia, which is how I got into this mess in the first place. Actually, I think it was a teleporting or portal sort of thing that got rid of the rest of our group. Some blue ball grabbed a couple of us as it fled. I think. I figure they're probably dead but I suppose I don't really know. Actually I didn't even really get to know them. But we're supposed to be Heros of Light, I think, so I don't think I can just put up a help wanted sign in town and replace them properly.

Here, lets see if I can explain this better in case, actually, I should probably get this straight just for myself.

Ok, so there was this red glowing ball, I brought us to Sien Grumbia. I think it called itself Chavez. And it warned us about a few bad things. There was Ozma, this wizard guy leading skeletons. Then there was a blue ball. Ummmmm. Ok, what was the blue ball called. Runan? Anyway how many blue balls can there be. And then there's some ultimate thing that wants to get lose and wreck havoc. I think Chavez might have said on the world? Muten or something like that? This stuff should really be written down. Anyway there was a mention of many Demons being sent to plague the land, and I think they have things related to letting the Muten thing free.

Chavez doesn't seem to be able to stay around very well and keeps disappearing and so it hasn't explained things very well. "

Skang pauses and makes a face "And the fact that it really sounds like I have an imaginary friend who is uncreatively described as a red ball is why I'm not trying to build up some anti skeleton force to try and attack the island or something like that. And we probably can't go back because there's the blue ball, a hoard of skeletons, oh yeah and some little girl demon thing that Chavez doesn't seem to think we can take....I think.

So I'm guessing the game plan will have to revolve around going after other demons that might be separated from the area. Or I don't know what it would be. "

"Honestly it's just really weird to be sitting in a normal place and eating right now. What do you think?"

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ELR Sorry for this delayed post! And short, as well...

Locke looked from Mia and back to Moggus. “Yeah, good idea. We’ll have to sleep at some point, and at least we know that we’re safe here. It might even save time; instead of setting up camp somewhere else later on, we can take the easy route and sleep here.” Locke stretched and it didn’t take long afterwards to realize that rest was certainly needed.

“Does this chapel have rooms and accommodations in it?” he asked Moggus.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

Lulu took a deep breath, she slowed her thoughts, she put the pieces together properly before irrationally assuming.

"Is it? Sometimes it is best to be calm while you can or else one's heart will become so filled with regrets, wants, needs, have to's, that it hurts and becomes hard to do anything. It may seem wrong but what is worse: Jumping in and hope that it all can wait to explode til the end OR letting it out every chance you got and knowing that your mind will be clear, your body prepared, and your soul at ease when the time comes?" She smiled, hoping he saw it and it would ease him a bit.

"You feel responsible for them, you are a leader type, a caregiver, even if you do not know those who you wish to give it to. I bet they are fine. If the thing that swallowed them is what I think it is then they should be at Moogle Chapel, or if it isn't then I am unsure. But I do have this feeling that you will see them again."

She thought about the demons mentioned, puzzled as to how. "I know of the Guardians of the keys but not of Demons around here. I can do research into this though, if you would like. As for the skeletons, I know of the ancestors on Sien Grumbia who made Oath with Ozma in order to protect the island from danger. He commands them to defend and protect. So whatever caused that to happen means something horrible began there and he gave the order to the villagers to hide and flee."

@Cross Avantgarde

Mia grabbed Locke's pant leg and followed him as Moggus began moving. He brought them down a set of stairs that was hidden behind the alter and started glowing to light up the dark tunnels, he then went down several hallways and opened a door finally.

Inside was two average cots, and a table between them, the room small and smelled of something sweet. "This is the only free room we have right now. Clean up any mess you make in here or else Lulu will be very upset." He set a candle down with several matches and left them in the room with the lit candle.

"I wonder why this Lulu isn't here." Mia mumbled, then laid down on one cot. It was comfier than the one at home, she thought. "I wonder when we shall see the others again." She said louder for Locke to hear, curling up into a ball, her arms wrapped around her staff.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information