AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Comebacks!!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Best Comebacks!!

Q: In a shonen, what series had the best comebacks in terms of battles?

In Dragon Ball Z, Goku turning Super Saiyan on Freiza and giving him a butt-whooping was an epic moment!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Best Comebacks!!

There's a few probably worth mentioning from Jojo, such as Polnareff & co vs. Vanilla Ice, Iggy vs. Pet Shop, and the entire Bites the Dust arc of Diamond is Unbreakable if you consider the majority of that a fight.

Boku no Hero Academia also has some amazing comebacks. Spoilers because I can't resist talking about these two amazing fights.

All Might vs All for One. One of the best fights so far in the anime,

All Might is pushed to his limits and forced to reveal his true form to the world. All For One forces everything out of All Might, down to the last trickle of his quirk, and even attempts to break All Might's spirit by admitting that he has personally been mentoring the grandson of All Might's predecessor as a villain. Despite all of this, just as all hop seems lost, All Might resorts to Deku-styls fighting, and uses his final bit of strength in an all out attack. Filled with every emotion under the rainbow, this scene stands out in the series and is one of the most important so far. The moment of All Might's comeback, you truly feel as if you've witnessed to actions of some grand hero.

Deku vs. Muscular.

During an attack on class 1-A, Deku finds himself having to rescue a young child from a notorious villain despite being ordered to retreat and avoid combat. Muscular, however, is capable of multiplying his own strength many times over and can easily take any of Deku's attacks, even at 100%. Things begin to look grim as Deku realizes that Muscular is far too much to handle. On the verge of being crushed to death, Deku hears a comment that breaks something deep inside him and leads to the most powerful attack seen in the series, the 1,000,000% One For All Detroit Delaware Smash. Another scene that perfectly plays with every emotion you have and makes Deku one of the most heroic characters I've ever seen, especially in the superhero genre.

My mood on a daily basis

3. Thanks Digimon_Sommelier thanked for this post
    Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I gotta' get into My Hero Academia. It's so acclaimed and fun to see, as someone who's seen bits and pieces of it.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    I gotta' get into My Hero Academia. It's so acclaimed and fun to see, as someone who's seen bits and pieces of it.
    The first season is a bit slow, but it gets REALLY good as it goes and the upcoming season is supposedly the best arc in the series.

My mood on a daily basis

6. Thanks Digimon_Sommelier thanked for this post
    Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ZombieWolf2508 , Your siggy depresses me. lol j/k
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 01-28-2019 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information