AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

Sorry, went in search of dragons in Skyrim and after several hours and still no way to use my shouts, I realized the game had started xD

@RyuTama I bring up that last game because less-experienced wolves will act in a similar way.

I will stand by my Ribbon vote. I'm confident she's anti-town. As for anyone suspicous of me, I'll be completely honest with you. I suck at defending myself so I'm not even going to try. All I can do is tell you that I'm innocent. My increased activity should be proof enough of that, I seem to think more when I'm a wolf and post less -_-

For the non-lynchers, I encourage you to please change your votes. Avoiding a lynch does us no good at all. It honestly makes it seem like none of you care enough to try, like you're too lazy to actually look and press for intel.

Anyway, it's 5 am, so goodnight.

My mood on a daily basis

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm.....as much as a self vote is tempting it's be a waste of a genius mind.... who posted above me..... wow!!!! [Change Lynch Vote To ZombieWolf2508] Talk about bad luck wee man.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha Gaz, acting wolfy seems like second nature to you
    Senjougahara Fascination

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @blueangel06661 You come in, post a few cursory comments, then split. Seems like you're avoiding attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribbon
    @blueangel06661 - Where'd you go off too? You came in to post a few unhelpful posts and then left?
    Unlike a few people I have a early bedtime................. I'm sorry but I have to get my beauty sleep at some point...

Last edited by blueangel06661; 11-12-2011 at 08:07 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

5. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is definitely great for me, in fact I thank you for this post because it shows it in basic terms lawl! This displays his defense against your statement. Ribs, your defenses are lowering sharply.

I see enough reasons to cast my vote on you. As for the rest of you, there's so much going on and half of you put No Lynch.
    Of course my defenses are weak. I have no proof that I am not a wolf, besides a cop checking me. Of course Scruffy would begin investigating somebody who seems wolfy to him. However, there are many other players whom not only went by unnoticed when they we're online but those whom chose the No Lynch. How many wolves do you think are in there?

Wolves are probably following the bandwagon of No Lynch because it would avoid suspicion. It's an easy way for town to do nothing and for scum to wait until the night phase to kill somebody, and yet everyone has their heads turned onto a townie. Isn't that the easiest way to go through a day phase?

Also his points are just as weak as my defense. He began picking on me specifically after I said that I would dropped DB, however without changing my vote. He pressured me hard, and naturally I wanted to defend myself. So it's only normal that I dropped my "pressuring" from others to protect myself. Finally, he didn't believe me and I pulled the cop card on him. Now the reason I reffer back to the previous game is because it WORKED for me. You we're there, and you know I am poor at defending myself. Was I town when I used the cop card? Yes. Now his last point: Did I know the Godfather was immuned to investigations by cops? No. I had absolutly no idea.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Unlike a few people I have a early bedtime................. I'm sorry but I have to get my beauty sleep at some point...

You read the rules right? No editing whatsoever in this game. Also could I have your input on what you think of the overall situation at the moment?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    You read the rules right? No editing whatsoever in this game. Also could I have your input on what you think of the overall situation at the moment?
    Well I had to go back to find your post to quote it so... I don't really care about said rule... And my input?? I let the guys and gals have at it. I already determined who I picked.. little kids can argue and quarrel. And you say a cop checked you.. But yet I've yet seen a cop prove it... Could be a lie -shrugs- .....Until it's a fact...

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well I had to go back to find your post to quote it so... I don't really care about said rule... And my input?? I let the guys and gals have at it. I already determined who I picked.. little kids can argue and quarrel. And you say a cop checked you.. But yet I've yet seen a cop prove it... Could be a lie -shrugs- .....Until it's a fact...
    Next time make a double post and you should care of the rules, or else it makes it an unpleasant game for others and you get modkilled. Alright so whom did you vote for again?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What the hell, seriously??? >_>

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    What the hell, seriously??? >_>
    Was that directed to me, because I'm not sure what your "wth"ing. Unless it's the editting post thing.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

@SuXrys - I couldn't help but to notice you've been lurking for quite a while. Are you simply trying to catch up?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon Correct! I am currently at page 19.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon
    At the editing, my dearest. ^^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have to be a double post since no one else have wroted since my last one. No one awake?

But anyway -phew- It certainly took some time to go threw the thread. >__< Last time I looked at it we were still on page 9...

Im sorry @Ribbon but I have to agree with alot of what Scruffy have said so far. It does seem weird that you voted for dark earlier in the game, but then never changed your vote even if you said "you would let it go". As far as I can see, your vote still stands on her. That makes me a little suspicios of you... But im still unsure of this. It's still so early on in the game D1 on all and I just woke up. But even if we are so early on there is already so much suspicion going on in here, and accusations throwing around that I can't help but thinking of Elvis Presley's song "suspicious minds".

Happy birthday @MaruDashi !

@GameGeeks , You just came in and then made a random vote for Scruffy. What's up with that? Explanation?
    @tsuki No editing of the posts is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Some people are probably just too lazy to put in effort, so they'd rather go for no lynch when they have the chance. >.>

Or maybe because it's still so early on in the game? Since it's so early I for one prefer just for now to just check out the situation. Since it's probably more wolfes in this game it's easier to vote of a townie, so then it's better not to vote for anyone special then just voting someone of.

But.... Ribbon is getting more and more suspicious, but im letting that be for now as I said before. Still, hours left on this phase thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post

I do not agree with Ribbon's lynching. She did her best to defend herself and I don't have a good scumdar but I'm inclined to believe in Ribbon right now. Scruffy and Ribbon are our most active members and I also don't want to risk the chance of losing the two by D2.

So, no matter if someone is townie or a wolf, you want them to stay in the game just because they are active? Sounds... a little weird.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm getting freaking pissed off right now. =|

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    This is definitely great for me, in fact I thank you for this post because it shows it in basic terms lawl! This displays his defense against your statement. Ribs, your defenses are lowering sharply.

I see enough reasons to cast my vote on you. As for the rest of you, there's so much going on and half of you put No Lynch.
    How is what he said evidence? It's pure conjecture save possibly the post edit. But that's not enough to go on since said edit could be a spelling correction. Not to mention plenty of people change their vote without arising suspicion from him.

@SuXrys I commented on that already. When, I'll leave you to find. The way I see it he's either in one of the mafia's or an independent. His early confidence doesn't exactly scream townie.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

@kaitou Why?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People not reading the rules. *facepalm*

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    So, no matter if someone is townie or a wolf, you want them to stay in the game just because they are active? Sounds... a little weird.
    Even very active wolves can be beneficial to a certain degree since they can generate a lot of discussion in day phases. Of course, this would be a double-edged sword if the Townies are the type to follow blindly, but to me it beats having no discussion at all.

However, you sound almost convinced that Ribbon is a Wolf, huh?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @SuXrys I commented on that already. When, I'll leave you to find. The way I see it he's either in one of the mafia's or an independent. His early confidence doesn't exactly scream townie.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Okey, Im sorry but I have to have missed that you wrote that.

Also, don't forget about what he did to poor Seung (?) in the opening, doesn't scream townie to me either. x)

I'm getting freaking pissed off right now. =|

About people not following the no-editing rule? Perhaps you have to send out messanges telling people about that rule again, because people seems to have forgot about that one already. And since not even everyone has written in this thread yet, it doesn't look that good.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    However, you sound almost convinced that Ribbon is a Wolf, huh?

Not yet, but im getting more and more suspicious of it. That's for sure.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

People not reading the rules. *facepalm*
    Oh, that, just think of it as work for the bulging vain in your forehead.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course my defenses are weak. I have no proof that I am not a wolf, besides a cop checking me. Of course Scruffy would begin investigating somebody who seems wolfy to him. However, there are many other players whom not only went by unnoticed when they we're online but those whom chose the No Lynch. How many wolves do you think are in there?

Wolves are probably following the bandwagon of No Lynch because it would avoid suspicion. It's an easy way for town to do nothing and for scum to wait until the night phase to kill somebody, and yet everyone has their heads turned onto a townie. Isn't that the easiest way to go through a day phase?

Also his points are just as weak as my defense. He began picking on me specifically after I said that I would dropped DB, however without changing my vote. He pressured me hard, and naturally I wanted to defend myself. So it's only normal that I dropped my "pressuring" from others to protect myself. Finally, he didn't believe me and I pulled the cop card on him. Now the reason I reffer back to the previous game is because it WORKED for me. You we're there, and you know I am poor at defending myself. Was I town when I used the cop card? Yes. Now his last point: Did I know the Godfather was immuned to investigations by cops? No. I had absolutly no idea.
    See you shouldn't do this. Never drop off your pressure. This is Day Phase 1. As I have said in previous games before, everyone is a suspect including me which is why you should not drop anyone's suspicion.

Since I forgot that you cannot really edit posts, here's the vote:

[Vote Lynch Ribbon]

@GameGeek - He said before that his vote was weak when he had reasons earlier. The list shows what he's talking about about.

@Screwby - Of course he's like that, all he posts is useless information. Nothing is changed from that guy when all he cares about is trying to be the first person to post in every page.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No Lynch: The Butcher. RyuTama, SuXrys, Miki~, Loki, November, Sr Machinehead [7]
    Ribbon: Scruffy, ZombieWolf2508, MikuChuu, Daken, animeyay, LittleMomo [6]
    MikuChuu: blueangel06661 [1]
    ZombieWolf2508: -GAZKUL- [1]
    Scruffy: GameGeeks, Ribbon [2]

If I missed your vote, come forth.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Next time make a double post and you should care of the rules, or else it makes it an unpleasant game for others and you get modkilled. Alright so whom did you vote for again?
    You or Miku....

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Not yet, but im getting more and more suspicious of it. That's for sure.
    I think she's pretty much done with her defense, so what else to wait for?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi
    @Screwby
    @Tsuki.
    @Reina
    @Meteorkeeper
    @Aleyna
    @battousai_ryuu
    @Ms. Lucy
    @Aku no Hikari

EDIT: I accidentally forgot to remove Scruffy, he voted.
    Still need to vote. ^^

EDIT: If you guys don't vote, you face the danger of being modblocked.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-12-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I like how several players are already saying things like "Oh I have a real life", "Oh this is just a game", "Oh I don't have enough time". I'm not doubting any of you, and I'm perfectly fine with some of your more...lax attitude, but your lack of meaningful input might come back and haunt yourselves later on, so by that time don't be complaining.

26. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Change Vote Lynch Reina. :'D Haven't given much input at all, as far as I can see, @Reina ? Unless you're still reading, then derp.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Closed Thread

Thread Information