AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miraculous Ladybug

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Miraculous Ladybug

This is a 3D CGI animation about a superheroine who's hero name is Ladybug (I know, it doesn't have quite the same cool sound to it as Spider Man). Her normal name is Marinette. She is a highschool age girl who like most superheroes, has the problem of mixing normal life with hero life. Her sidekick (who almost seems more like a co-hero in this, from what I've seen in the trailer, as they appear to often work together as equals) is named Cat Noir. In his normal life, he is an ordinary highschool aged teen named Adrien. Their powers come from various fashion accessories, which have the powers of animal spirits. Ladybug's power source is her ear-ring. Cat Noir's power source is his ordinary finger-worn ring. There's a sort of romance between the two, that never seems to work. In their ordinary forms, Adrien doesn't find Marinette all that attractive, even though she finds him attractive. In their superhero forms, he finds her attractive, but she doesn't find him attractive. You see, Adrien doesn't realize that Ladybug is simply Marinette in a costume, and Marinette doesn't realize that Cat Noir is just Adrien in a costume. There's some cool trailers out now for it.

The most recent trailer for it is this one.
    https://vimeo.com/130079689

There's also this one from early in the production, when it was planned to be a 2D Japanese anime instead of a 3D western-style CGI animation. This isn't an officially released trailer, because they decided to go with CGI before this trailer was released, so this is a leaked trailer. But it most certainly did come from the actual company (it was leaked from them), and is not a fan-made trailer, so in that sense it is official.

By chance I ran into the guy (Thomas Astruc) who's the originator of the idea for this TV show, while I looking for more trailers of this show. He has his own Youtube channel. I talked to him about the prospect of it being made into an anime. His reply was that if the CGI animation is a success out on the market, that he would then consider going through with making an anime version.
    Link to his Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/totobonheur
    He currently is working at ZagToon (the the French company that's leading the whole process of making Miraculous Ladybug), and according to Linkedin, had previously worked at a number of other animation and entertainment companies.

There are multiple companies from around the world (including in the US, France, South Korea, and Japan) that are currently working on this show. One of the companies working on it is the famous anime company Toei Animation. Here's a video showing a kind of behind the scenes development of the show and interviews with a couple of the show's creators from the French company ZagToon.

Interesting that some of the storyboard images were done in an anime/manga style.

Here's a leaked in-production video I just found on Youtube, depicting part of a battle scene. You can tell it's not the final version intended for TV broadcast because it has a time-stamp indicator on the bottom of the frame.

I've read a couple places online that its first airing in the US will be in September 2015. However I have yet to find an official statement of this on the ZagToon website. I don't remember where I read this release info from now, but if it was like a press release, on an entertainment news website, then it probably was official anyway. What it does say for sure on their official website is that this show will be airing on a Disney owned channel (possibly The Disney Channel, or Disney XD), and that it will be available in 120 countries (the US isn't mentioned by name, but I have a strong feeling we will be getting it, or at least I sure hope we do). It also says something about 26x26'. Not sure what that means (maybe the physical film size of the film used to record the animation frames, I'm not really sure though).
    Here's a link to the official ZagToon website.
    http://zagtoon.com/
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 06-28-2015 at 02:31 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug

According to this webpage http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-in-u.s/.89743 that I just read, it will be coming to a Nickelodeon channel in the US. I'm gonna have to watch this when it comes out. It looks it's gonna be really epic.

By the way, they've got a new trailer out now.
    https://vimeo.com/132237106

They also just recently changed the title of the show. It's now called "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir". This is just part of their sanding off the rough edges so to speak, before it is first aired, as it would be a bad idea to make such a change once the first episode had aired.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-19-2015 at 07:11 AM.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because this was originally going to be an anime, there's a LOT of anime style fan art based on it. Check out the fan art I found on Safebooru:
    https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts?pa...culous_ladybug

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I remember when the teaser for the 2D animation came out about 3 years ago and was super excited about it. The idea that France and Japan were collaborating on an anime excited me, and the story seemed like a cute little love story [she has a crush on him but he doesnt like her, but as superheros he wants her and she doesnt want him]. It disappeared and I was sad.

Then it resurfaced as a 3D thing....and I was just..................EH. They made her older, curvier, changed her wild hair....I liked that she looked like a young, bumbling middle schooler/first year high schooler and now shes [Im assuming, given how much older she looks] a more mature college student. She feels too sexualized for me. I guess Im happy they at least kept her suit the same

Cute, innocent, fun!

.....eh

That being said, I still really hope it ends up being a good series, even if they did "mature" it up

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I remember when the teaser for the 2D animation came out about 3 years ago and was super excited about it. The idea that France and Japan were collaborating on an anime excited me, and the story seemed like a cute little love story [she has a crush on him but he doesnt like her, but as superheros he wants her and she doesnt want him]. It disappeared and I was sad.

Then it resurfaced as a 3D thing....and I was just..................EH. They made her older, curvier, changed her wild hair....I liked that she looked like a young, bumbling middle schooler/first year high schooler and now shes [Im assuming, given how much older she looks] a more mature college student. She feels too sexualized for me. I guess Im happy they at least kept her suit the same

Cute, innocent, fun!

.....eh

That being said, I still really hope it ends up being a good series, even if they did "mature" it up
    Mature it up? They were actually trying to make it appeal more to little kids. Apparently the polls/studies/ratings that TV show producers depend on for selecting a target audience, suggest that Disney/Pixar 3D CGI animation appeals more to little kids, and Japanese anime style 2D animation appeals more to teens, and this show's producer states that they are trying to target the "little kid" audience. That's why there was a change from Japanese style 2D animation to western style 3D CGI animation.

As for the characters looking more mature or whatever, they really are supposed to be the same, just one is 3D CGI while the other is hand-drawn 2D animation. The main characters (both the boy and the girl) were always supposed to be high school students. It's often hard to tell a character's age by their appearance alone, in Japanese anime style 2D animation. And yes, Toei (the Japanese anime company that the French company was working with) is still on the project. It's just that now instead of making an anime, they are making a 3D CGI animation (and almost all visual hints that the characters ever came from an anime are almost completely gone, unlike FF7:AC which is clearly a 3D CGI anime movie).
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-27-2015 at 10:13 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Mature it up? They were actually trying to make it appeal more to little kids. Apparently the polls/studies/ratings that TV show producers depend on for selecting a target audience, suggest that Disney/Pixar 3D CGI animation appeals more to little kids, and Japanese anime style 2D animation appeals more to teens, and this show's producer states that they are trying to target the "little kid" audience. That's why there was a change from Japanese style 2D animation to western style 3D CGI animation.

As for the characters looking more mature or whatever, they really are supposed to be the same, just one is 3D CGI while the other is hand-drawn 2D animation. The main characters (both the boy and the girl) were always supposed to be high school students. It's often hard to tell a character's age by their appearance alone, in Japanese anime style 2D animation. And yes, Toei (the Japanese anime company that the French company was working with) is still on the project. It's just that now instead of making an anime, they are making a 3D CGI animation (and almost all visual hints that the characters ever came from an anime are almost completely gone, unlike FF7:AC which is clearly a 3D CGI anime movie).
    Are we looking at the same images? While yes, theyre the same characters, they made her more mature looking in the CG version with the bigger bust, curvier figure and shorter, more kept hair. It has nothing to do with the fact that it went 2d to 3d, its the fact they made her look older/sexier.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Are we looking at the same images? While yes, theyre the same characters, they made her more mature looking in the CG version with the bigger bust, curvier figure and shorter, more kept hair. It has nothing to do with the fact that it went 2d to 3d, its the fact they made her look older/sexier.
    Well the fact is that the plot (including the approximate age of the characters), has not been changed. They just went to 3D. It's possible that the creators of the 3D version decided to make her look sexier, but in both versions she is supposed to be a highschool aged teen. Such a change wouldn't make sense for it to be intentional though, because as it has been stated by the show's creators before, they were trying to attract a YOUNGER audience by making the switch to 3D.

Also, it may have something to do with angles, and the fact that 2D animation tends to have flat colors withing each segment of the image. However if you look at this picture:

you will see that she has breasts in the 2D version. But even in the 3D version, which can support having gradients and much more complex textures in each section of the image, depending on the angle, she can appear to be relatively flat chested, like in this image (the same one you posted).
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-29-2015 at 01:46 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guess what guys. I have just found the official Korean trailer for this TV series. It is on the official SAMG Youtube channel. SAMG is a South Korean company that worked with ZAG (the French company that started the Ladybug animation project) in the production of the Miraculous Ladybug TV series.

I also found this interesting video on their Youtube channel. It is a music video, with the Korean Language theme song for Miraculous Ladybug, and some scenes from the trailer mixed with some footage of some beautiful women dancing to and singing the song. They appear to be part of some K-pop music group (not sure their name).

Interestingly enough, their "about" page on their Youtube channel has links to a page they have on the Naver website (http://blog.naver.com/vroomiz/) and a Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/112123781966035567122/about) but not a link to what appears to be their official website which has its own domain name named after the company (http://www.samg.net/en/). Also interesting is the fact that this apparently official website has no mention at all about the Miraculous Ladybug animation. Either what is appearantly their official website is woefully outdated, or else they have left the Ladybug project in the last 4 weeks (the trailer and music video on their Youtube channel are from 4 weeks ago), or else their apparent Youtube channel is not really their Youtube channel, but rather a fan-made page with leaked trailers from the company (though I've never seen them anywhere else online).

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MAJOR UPDATE! Three new Miraculous Ladybug videos are now available online.

A new Korean trailer has been released.

Watch on Youtube.

or download it from its original source, the official Korean website for this show.
    http://110.10.122.72/~ebsvod.ebs.co....B_homepage.mp4
    (note that this is the direct video file link, but the page with the embedded player is http://home.ebs.co.kr/ladybug/main but the player appears to be broken)

Also on Youtube can now be found the Korean intro/opening for the show.

And you probably already guessed this because the opening has been ripped and posted on Youtube, but let me tell you so you know for sure. The first episode of Miraculous Ladybug has been broadcast in South Korea! And guess what else, somebody uploaded it to Youtube already. Watch it, before it gets removed for copyright violation.

UPDATE:
    Reupload of episode 1, as well as uploads of episodes 2, 3, and 4, can now be found on Youtube, and are embedded in my AF post linked to here.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2861242
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 10-07-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Update regarding Korean episode availability on Youtube

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Update:
    The full episode 1, which I embedded in my above post, has now been removed from Youtube for copyright violation (as I expected). However, I managed to get this screencap from it before it was removed.

Click for full size picture

At least going by that scene (even though it was brief) it appears that @Ωmega may very well have been correct in his assessment a few posts up, that the 3D CG version is going to be more mature than the 2D anime version was going to have been.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Update:
    The full episode 1, which I embedded in my above post, has now been removed from Youtube for copyright violation (as I expected). However, I managed to get this screencap from it before it was removed.

Click for full size picture

At least going by that scene (even though it was brief) it appears that @Ωmega may very well have been correct in his assessment a few posts up, that the 3D CG version is going to be more mature than the 2D anime version was going to have been.
    Im not a dude =p

Also, looking at the English trailer, most of it is animated like it would be for 2D, so it looks really awkward in 3D
    Last edited by Ωmega; 09-19-2015 at 01:38 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first episode of Miraculous Ladybug has now been reuploaded to Youtube (originally had been removed for copyright violation). Episodes 2, 3, and 4 are also uploaded now. They all have Korean as the spoken language and English subtitles. Watch them now before they get removed for copyright violation.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 10-08-2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: 3 video minimum

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MAJOR UPDATE!

The Nickelodeon Channel website now has a webpage for this show!
    http://www.nick.com/miraculous-series/

I was starting to get nervous that they might have canceled its release in the US, as there was absolutely ZERO information about it on nick.com even after reading elsewhere on the net that the people that made the show were going to release it in the US on Nickelodeon Channel. And that was several months ago, so yeah, I thought they might have made some money driven "business decision" to not release it in the US out of fear it wouldn't reach the intended demographic in enough numbers to be worthwhile. But my fears are now put to rest, now that the official Nickelodeon Channel website has an entry for this show. This should also be GREAT news for all the other folks out there who have been waiting to see this show.

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I found episode 1 uploaded to Dailymotion. This is the English Dub version shown on Nickelodeon channel in the US.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ivbww

I noticed something interesting. They left in a scene that I had previously seen in the South Korean version, that I had anticipated would have been removed for the US version (and if it was 4Kids rather than Nickelodeon, I'm sure it would have been). At 12:20 the villain calls up a thunderstorm that shoots a lightning bolt down at our heroes a few seconds later. When it hits them, it blasts them back. After bouncing on the ground for some distance, Cat Noir ends up on top of Ladybug, and he looks at her in an embarrassed kind of way. After a couple seconds like this, Ladybug ends up having to turn his head toward the enemy to remind him he needs to get up and go back to battle, because he's so distracted from the fight while he's looking at her and on top of her like that. I was absolutely CERTAIN this would have been removed from the US version, and am amazed that it wasn't. As I said before, I'm quite confident that if 4KidsTV was in charge, they would have removed that scene.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I watched the first season on kisscartoon, it was cute and interesting-but I found it rather corny at the same time...Not exactly something I'm gonna get my knickers in a bunch for...and I'm not exactly on the ship train for it either. I mean-obviously Adrien and Marrionette are going to end up together--but maybe its because I'm no longer a teenager, but I find the crushy romance between the two to be bland, dull and lackluster.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    I find the crushy romance between the two to be bland, dull and lackluster.
    Lackluster? You expect them to make a hentai out of it or something? Is that more what you'd like to see?

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

A couple of the trailers at Vimeo appear to have new URLs now.
    Trailer for promoting the show to viewers https://vimeo.com/146030974
    Trailer for promoting the show to TV stations https://vimeo.com/132237106

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Lackluster? You expect them to make a hentai out of it or something? Is that more what you'd like to see?
    No, not hentai, I'd rather not see Marionette getting dirty with Adrian thank you...::shudders::
    It's just my opinion that I've seen all the tropes in their teenage crushy romance a thousand and one times before...so its boring.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    No, not hentai, I'd rather not see Marionette getting dirty with Adrian thank you...::shudders::
    It's just my opinion that I've seen all the tropes in their teenage crushy romance a thousand and one times before...so its boring.
    Ok.

By the way, it's Marinette (not Marionette), and it's Adrien (not Adrian).

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never understood the hype that went with this show, it was cute at best.

RWBY

20. Likes Kagome liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yan Chan View Post
    I never understood the hype that went with this show, it was cute at best.
    I think it was because of the fact that it had companies in so many different countries working on it. It was (as they said in a promotional video for it) a truly international production, and the first ever animation project of this nature.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Please don't judge people by your own cynical standards.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

She needs to date Alya. She doesn't even romantically like Cat Noir and had way too high expectations of Adrian. In fact the idea that they were the same person grossed her out. Alya on the other hand she knows everything about, talks to all the time about everything, and will be there to pick up the pieces when the inevitable happens. Alya also flirts with Marinette a lot, without being noticed. Chloe clearly likes ladybug, but Marinette hates her. Sabrina likes Chloe who doesn't notice. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...s-ladybugs.jpg

Marinette: Alya,l why is your hand on my butt?
    Alya: Because it's firm and perky.

Marinette: I'm gay now!
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-18-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information