AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [SPOILER ALERT] Naruto is a lie! (gone depressing)

Junior Member SubZer0 is on a distinguished road SubZer0's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2016 04:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry [SPOILER ALERT] Naruto is a lie! (gone depressing)

Let me get straight to the point.

All the stuff they say about not giving up and keep working on your dreams until you can make it has all been a LIE.

If you have followed the anime and manga. You'll know that Naruto is the reincarnation of Asura Ōtsutsuki (son of The Sage of Six Paths) who basically fought his evil brother Indra Ōtsutsuki. Long story short they both died and their spirits/charkra went to Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju. They both fought and died as well... and so we come to Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

To get to the point -- Naruto was MEANT by FATE to get strong and fight Sasuke Uchiha. His destiny was already chosen even before his birth. All this bullsheit about training everyday to get stronger etc etc.. has all been an illusion for our naive minds.

Now, I'm not saying that working hard won't let you reach your dreams HOWEVER, here in the real world it's all about your genetics. You can't become the richest man in world without some extraordinarily intellectual brain. You can't become a professional soccer player without talent.

When you're born it's either you won or you lost the genetic lottery. (back to the original topic) For Naruto it's different because the chakra of Asura Ōtsutsuki has flown into him before his birth and he was meant to actually end this all etc. Hence why the different personality between Naruto and his parents.

P.S I'll delete this thread later

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Default Re: [SPOILER ALERT] Naruto is a lie! (gone depressing)

Well. I do agree about the Naruto thing - his fate was pretty much made up for him when he was born. But, you have to look at it as if he didn't have the determination he does, he easily could have died at a young age because of how many villagers wanted him dead, depression, basically zero parental rolls, ect. because if he wasn't this determined kid with high ambitions, he would not have gotten as much recognition and as many friends as he did. He could have easily been tossed to the waste-side long before he was supposed to reach his destiny.

Also life is much much much different than anime lol yes, more often than not it can be unfair and cruel, but with hard work and determination, you can still shape your own destiny how ever you want to. You can choose to sleep all day or you can choose to go outside and enjoy yourself. Many people who get rich and famous aren't always the "smartest", but they find the one or two things that they're particularly good at and shape themselves around it and make it their own, and if success and fame come along with it, then all the better.

An extreme example would be, say, Bill Gates and Madonna. Now, do you think Madonna is as smart or smarter than Bill Gates? I'm guessing most likely not. But is she incredibly famous and wealthy? Absolutely. You just have to find something you're great at doing, and something you enjoy doing. Whether that be painting, singing, baking, rocket science, it doesn't matter. After all, fame and fortune aren't everything and won't always make you happy.

TL;DR: Life sucks but not as much as Sasuke.
    Last edited by Holocast; 03-06-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

3. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Junior Member SubZer0 is on a distinguished road SubZer0's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2016 04:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Holocast View Post
    Well. I do agree about the Naruto thing - his fate was pretty much made up for him when he was born. But, you have to look at it as if he didn't have the determination he does, he easily could have died at a young age because of how many villagers wanted him dead, depression, basically zero parental rolls, ect. because if he wasn't this determined kid with high ambitions, he would not have gotten as much recognition and as many friends as he did. He could have easily been tossed to the waste-side long before he was supposed to reach his destiny.

Also life is much much much different than anime lol yes, more often than not it can be unfair and cruel, but with hard work and determination, you can still shape your own destiny how ever you want to. You can choose to sleep all day or you can choose to go outside and enjoy yourself. Many people who get rich and famous aren't always the "smartest", but they find the one or two things that they're particularly good at and shape themselves around it and make it their own, and if success and fame come along with it, then all the better.

An extreme example would be, say, Bill Gates and Madonna. Now, do you think Madonna is as smart or smarter than Bill Gates? I'm guessing most likely not. But is she incredibly famous and wealthy? Absolutely. You just have to find something you're great at doing, and something you enjoy doing. Whether that be painting, singing, baking, rocket science, it doesn't matter. After all, fame and fortune aren't everything and won't always make you happy.

Which brings me to my point, if you wanna be successful in this misery called life... you need to have talent, perhaps not brains but maybe looks or voice etc. which is all chosen genetically. You can train to some extent but you'll never surpass the genetics.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Quote Originally Posted by SubZer0 View Post
    Which brings me to my point, if you wanna be successful in this misery called life... you need to have talent, perhaps not brains but maybe looks or voice etc. which is all chosen genetically. You can train to some extent but you'll never surpass the genetics.
    I suppose. I mean, everyone's good at something ^^ Also, look at body builders - it takes a while to get that much muscle o: and they look super intense during those competitions...
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The moment both Naruto and Killer Bee bought A and Tsuande was the moment I realized the entirety of the manga was a lie, especially Naruto's fight with Neji. That same fight was when the fate BS was first brought up.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

OP is Neji confirmed.

Okay but no seriously I mean I know this is just a troll/derp thread for lols but I can't help myself.

Maybe Naruto was meant from the beginning to fight Sasuke sure, but had he not trained, he woulda been pulverized. Had he not been motivated by Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke, etc, he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did, and his talent/genetics wouldn't have meant squat in the end.

Like literally I hate the whole "it was all fate, everything else means nothing" spiel because inborn talent by itself only gets you so far. If you don't have the motivation to try hard to better your skills, your natural talent just goes to waste and you don't accomplish near as much as you can. Imagine if Naruto still had those crazy awesome genetics, but was some lazy guy who didn't feel like bothering with becoming Hokage or even a ninja at all?

It's like that one saying goes, "you fail the moment you decide not to try".

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Quote Originally Posted by Holocast View Post
    You've summed it up nicely, I pull down my hat for you good sir.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information