AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 186 FirstFirst ... 42 82 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Which may require you humoring them somewhat Samael. Still that's a critical skill you'll have to pick up on the road to wisdom, especially if you want to excel in graduate school"

Samael sneered but his emotions were closer to distrust then disdain. He had only spoken with Anton a few times, and even then only for brief time each. It seemed odd that Anton had already accurately pegged him as the type with little patience for fools, "With the concentration of fools there are in the world, I would not be surprised if everyone I asks believes in such non-sense as shifter. People are keen to believe lies and falsehoods. But I make no promises about tolerate the people I send to you. I don't suffer fools, period."

Samael sighed, "Useless useless useless" he looked over the various forms and what not. Nothing too out of the ordinary.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His dogs mood continues to worsen.

"Ah. I'm afraid I will have to take my leave. I'd wanted to speak a bit more. Perhaps another time.

I can only ask you to try Samael. But I'm sure you understand the concept of leading a sample. Attempting to destroy someones worldview prior to interviewing is NOT good for the study."

He pauses.

"Actually that would be interesting but that would have to be a totally different sort of study."

At that his dog starts growling.

"I'm afraid I really must take my leave. Good luck, and we'll talk again."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Taking a massive hit from some of the dirt that went flying, Kevin got sent back. Staggering to get up, he merely said with blood coming from his head,

"It feels good, doesn't it? Being able to deliver your "divine punishment"...It feels right, yes? Keep going...I want to REALLY feel it!"

Kevin felt his veins slightly pulse from the adrenaline that was starting to slowly pump through his system. He cracked his neck and smirked, as if begging for Jericho to "keep going".

A real hero will fight until he dies for only those heroes will come back and fight vicariously through someone else. Brother, your strength...I ask you now. Lend me it so that this fallen shifter be see the light.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Claux lay in a pool of his own blood. His body laying limb as the ambulance pulled up. Two individuals rushed out of it, and quickly ran to the unconscious boys' side. They carefully determined that he was alive but was suffering from huge blood loss, and a missing left arm. They rushed him to the hospital where rooms were beginning to fill, and space was required. All rooms on the 1st through 7th floors were overcrowded, and even ICU was jam-packed. Finally however, a room was found with added space. It was the room of richy-richy Starlight Adama. Normally special cilents, the rich-folks, would get a room to themselves, but as space was needed, and even now the rooms on her floor where over-crowded, and even pushing someone down the hallway called for one to be skillful, and agile.

45 mintues later an unconscious Claux was whelled into the room of Starlight Adama. He was placed on the right of the room while she was on the left. The restroom being directly, and equally away from them as well. A nice plat screen hanging from the wall on her side, and a large respurator on his side. Claux rested silently as the doctors once again apilogized the the girls father, and mother for they needed the added space, and even now they still didn;t have enough the room. Claux only lay physically still as his mind was searching thoroughout the realm of knowledge. His brown hair once again returned to its up spike, and handled firmly. However, away from the girls view,if she even looke over at him, was only of the right side of his body. His left side covered by covers, and his body. From these angle he would look helpless, and lost. He silent sighed, and inhaled deeply during his emotionally dense slumber.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Oh, don't be mad at me, i just did what i did coz i thought it would be fun, and you agreed to be controlled, you know with the eyes went dark and blank? but thank you very much...)

When Valkyrie saw the younger brother lying in the pool of his own blood, she became very uneasy. The smell of the blood really makes her appetite uncontrollable. She didn't wish for this to happen. She was sorry but this is the way it should be.

When Wolx kissed her on his own will, she smiled. She really like the guy, if truth be told. It just so happen that her thirst is more dominant, she hasn't been able to fed for these past few days.

She heard the sound of police siren and saw Wolx run out of the store, she run out too and was instantly at his side. She saw him transforming to his original look. While running she was looking at him, observing how he looks. She like him to look more like how she met him, much better, she thought to herself.

She honestly wanted to be by his side but she needs his blood too... What shoud i do, should i just ask him to give me some blood or just suck it out of him? she asked herself with a little smile forming in her lips.

"Wolx" she called out his name and she stopped running when they were deep inside the forest.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-22-2009 at 03:26 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    "A feeling? I'm to believe something so subjective? But then... I suppose I have no reason to believe any given thing you say over another. Whatever, let us go to this beach, but if he is not there I will wash my hands of you." Samael stood up rather annoyed. He didn't have good memories of Kapok's beaches. The last time he had gone to one he had nearly drowned.

-----------------

Frederic lay back down and hover in that state when one has nothing better to do than sleep but cannot actually sleep because they are not tired. A numbness and ennui stretched over him like a blanket as he cast his vision listlessly at the roof, noting nothing of interest about it
    Star's astral form stood atop the Hospital, her eyes fixed upon the lake that ran behind it. Had it not been in a lake that she had kissed Frederic once? He'd fallen asleep as they sat in the shade by the while she'd been redaing a book. Star had wanted to wake him but just as her fingers were about to touch him, she'd stopped and took a good look at him.

Frederic was a very handsome young man, his face seemed more realxed as he slept. Star ran her fingertops over the smooth skin of his cheek. She had not noticed when out of its own accord her body had moved closer to him and how their faces had been mere inches apart.

She closed her eyes and kissed Frederic, kissed him tenderly and it had hit her then. In that moment. She'd fallen for him. Then just as fast as the thought had come, she'd locked it away.

"Frederic..." Star whispered as tears made their way down her face.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait for the post Valkarma. Although I have one, I am not going to make any excuses. Heehe)

(OOC: Oh, yes! I almost forgot! I was a little tiny bit confused at one part in particular, so if I did not do something correctly, feel free to let me know! Thank you!!!!!!!)

“Kairos?” He muttered. “Who knows me? Who’s there?”

Kairos had reached his hand out then, and he had continued to reach, outstretching it towards the general direction that Kiyoshi was, in fact, sitting away from him.

Kiyoshi looked up right away at the sound of his voice, and the last tear had trickled down her face at the signs of some sort of hope. She quietly wiped them away as in not to go noticed, which should not have mattered to her anyway, but she was not one whom liked to show her weaknesses. Yet, her clumsy demeanor sure as hell made up for that one.

Kairos had then pulled his hand back and started to howl as if her were in some type of pain.

All of the hope that Kiyoshi had before, had vanished.

“NO! NO! NO! Stop it.” He was crying again; screaming.

Kiyoshi hadn’t a clue into what to do. She wanted to help, bt what was she going to do?

‘Think…’ Kyon has thought to her, and Kiyoshi nodded, regardless of her frustration towards Kyon. He was making her feel like a child, and that was something that she did not like in the least.

‘Just clear you mind…’ Kiyoshi gritted her teeth together then, but she still did what she was told, regardless.

Kyon was right, and she needed to do something, and she needed a clear mind to do so.

Then that is when Kyon started to talk her through something. Kiyoshi was not quite sure what he was saying, but she would do anything to help Kairos, so she at least trusted him at that moment, for Kairos, listening to him.

‘All right Kiyoshi…’

Kyon than closed his eye from within her mind and focused his energy through Kiyoshi, and out. Kyon was amused… Little did Kiyoshi know, but for this to even work, she had to trust him, as she had once before. He liked doing this, since it never happened before, except for that one time, with that Rain kid and his multiple personality disorder.

But, the downfall was usually the after effect, which Kiyoshi would not be too fond of it. Good thing she was not quite on key when it came to knowing about what they could do. Kyon might fill her in though, someday; if she were nice and he felt that she deserved to know.

Kairos had starting muttering something then. “Make it stop please. I don't care how please make it stop.”

It sounded as if it hurt him to talk, as if his throat was raw, and this made Kiyoshi feel for him more. It was saddening to her something like that, especially when somebody that she considered a friend was hurt in some way. This new wave of emotions had forced a new wave of trust through Kiyoshi, and Kyon grinned further from within her mind.

‘Good girl…’ He muttered.

‘What do you…’ But Kyon cut Kiyoshi’s thoughts off then.

“Please. It hurts to watch them.” Kairos had continued then.

“Watch them fight,
    watch them fall,
    watch them try, to save them all.
    Watch them fail,
    watch them die,
    watch them see, they shouldn't have tried.” He had sung to himself, and the tears that were forming in Kiyoshi’s eyes again, were no longer lived if they even had.

Kiyoshi closed her eyes for a few seconds; a bright, gold tinted light started to rise and glow from around Kiyoshi as Kyon continued to push his energy out through her. It was as if her aura were making itself visible, turning to that of a multi-colored light, rising lightly, and not far off from the surface of that of her skin.

She opened her eyes then, and the color of them, matched that of the impending “aura” now surrounding her. Although it was her, Kiyoshi Nakamura, in her female form, her as her own presence, and her talking, she was not really there any more. She was in a trans-like state of mind, and Kyon had practically taken over from there. This was the reason that she was unaware and maybe even completely oblivious to how everything worked. But she could still think…

“Mirrored reflection…” Kyon controlled her to whisper, the sound reverberating from her lips, curving to each syllable of the word, still in her own voice.

The word echoed eerily about as it was spoken, and for a few moments after as well. ‘All right Kiyoshi, this time it is a little different… So just be prepared for that, okay?’

She just nodded. There really was not all too much that she could do at that time.

Kyon pushed the ability forward as the images flashed through Kairos’s mind, further and further with some of the energy that he had been collecting while dormant within Kiyoshi, until he felt a connection being made. All he needed was a second.

As he did this, the multi-colored light for a flash of a second, consumed Kiyoshi’s whole body before receding, and causing a somewhat translucent mirrored shape to appear before her.

Because there was no attack in progress, and no form of aggression, instead of blocking out what Kairos was seeing, the ability flipped itself and reversed. You could see the energy flow from between Kiyoshi to Kairos, and back again as the connection was than firm and stable.

Kyon used that moment as an opportunity to send the images of Kiyoshi and Kairos in the alleyway together, from the time that she had arrived, up until that moment, so that way he would know whom was there with him. Although the images that were being sent might have mixed with what Kairos was already seeing.

Kiyoshi and Kyon could use this ability as long as the opposing party used theirs, but after that, it would disperse, as if it was never there, and nothing had ever occurred. Regardless, Kyon decided to recede early since his task was now done—completed.

Once the occurrence was over, Kiyoshi’s eyes went from that of multi-colored back to that of their original light grey color, and then hey blanked out, giving Kyon the incentive to take over for a little while. Or at least just long enough for Kiyoshi to regain sight of what had happened.

This enabled Kyon to turn into that of his own form, as a male, in his own clothing, waiting for Kiyoshi to stir so that way he can revert back into what he was before—nothing more than a mere thought within Kiyoshi’s mind.

‘He should know that you are the one here now, Kiyoshi.’ He thought, not expecting a response.

‘Mmmm… Right…’ She mumbled back in agreement, sounding kind of groggy, and Kyon rolled his eyes at that.

“Fine, here. You seem well enough to go back to your “normal” self again.” He said in frustration.

‘Kyon?’ She asked him then, in thought.

“Hmm?” He responded, a little surprised at her switch in tones, even mentally.

‘How is it that I don’t remember what happens afterwards?’

He did not answer her. He just sighed and decided to do what he thought best at that moment. “Kiyoshi. You worry too much.”

At that, he made the switch, and shifted back into her form, receding back inside her, as he used almost the last of his energy up by at least letting her shift back wearing Female clothes instead of his, which would most likely have been too big for her. The mirror and all signs of everything that had happened, disappearing with him as the shift had taken place.

Kiyoshi looked around her, trying to figure out what might have happened, taking everything in, in the process. She stopped short when she saw Kairos, not caring about anything else in that moment. The sight was truly a sad one to see, and she could hardly bare it.

“Kairos…” She tried again. “It’s me, Kiyoshi.”

(OOC: The extra long/uber long post is to make up for the last few days. Heehee Or at least… That is my excuse for it. Ha-ha!)

(OOC: I hope that this makes sense (regardless of the mistakes and what not). I was not really concentrating on writing this when I was in fact, writing it. Heh... Homework. Yay!)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

As Kairos kept trying to drown out the images he felt something brush up against him. It wasn't something physical. He could tell what it was. He felt for a moment like a bright light was casted on him.
    Where had that feeling come from? What was that feel he had? For a brief moment he remembered himself.
    Then something flashed before him. And the images returned. Mixed and more confusing them beofre he was ready to rip his eyes right out. But then one image came stronger then others.
    "Kiyoshi?" The words whispered out of his sore throat. "Kiyoshi?" He lifted his head softly, as if it weighed like the world. Slowly he opened his eyes to see her. His eyes were no longer a blissfull silver. Red lines and marks ran across them and the silver could just be seen under the damage. He had almost gotton to the point of destroying his eyes. They were filled with pain and suffering.
    "Kiyoshi?" He whispered again, the words seem to hold a small amount of hope. He fell forward, stopping himself with both arms. They shook as his weight became to much. He put all his energy into pulling himself towards her.
    "Kiyoshi. Make it stop." His arms gave way and he fell face first into the ground in front of Kiyoshi.
    He knew he had to stay awake but he couldn't do it. Maybe if he slept he would stop seeing them. He turned his head up to look at Kiyoshi.
    "Make it stop. Please." His eyes slowly got heavy and he drifted to sleep. But not a restful one.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Claux lay in a pool of his own blood. His body laying limb as the ambulance pulled up. Two individuals rushed out of it, and quickly ran to the unconscious boys' side. They carefully determined that he was alive but was suffering from huge blood loss, and a missing left arm. They rushed him to the hospital where rooms were beginning to fill, and space was required. All rooms on the 1st through 7th floors were overcrowded, and even ICU was jam-packed. Finally however, a room was found with added space. It was the room of richy-richy Starlight Adama. Normally special cilents, the rich-folks, would get a room to themselves, but as space was needed, and even now the rooms on her floor where over-crowded, and even pushing someone down the hallway called for one to be skillful, and agile.

45 mintues later an unconscious Claux was whelled into the room of Starlight Adama. He was placed on the right of the room while she was on the left. The restroom being directly, and equally away from them as well. A nice plat screen hanging from the wall on her side, and a large respurator on his side. Claux rested silently as the doctors once again apilogized the the girls father, and mother for they needed the added space, and even now they still didn;t have enough the room. Claux only lay physically still as his mind was searching thoroughout the realm of knowledge. His brown hair once again returned to its up spike, and handled firmly. However, away from the girls view,if she even looke over at him, was only of the right side of his body. His left side covered by covers, and his body. From these angle he would look helpless, and lost. He silent sighed, and inhaled deeply during his emotionally dense slumber.
    Starlight astral form returnd to her room only to find that there was another person. Another patient. She could hear the doctor apologizing to her parents about this, but there seemed to be a lack of room in this hospital. Her parents being the kind people that they were smiled and told the doctor it was fine. Thne they left the room.

Star moved towards the bed of the young man. She saw that he was sleeping. She didn't know if he could see her or even sense her, not many could. But in the mean time even if he couldn't see her or hear her Star smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Star...seems like we're gonna be room buddies...Uhm...well in a manner of speking. Since I won't ever wake."
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 03-22-2009 at 11:37 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria stood quietly and listened to what Anton had to say. She seemed quite content with the fact she got another assignment since she was getting bored of the one she was having now. Anton's dog was getting quite agitated and Miria wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps it was Samael, he was a strange character.

"Wow...this is going to be fun." Miria hinted with a bit of sarcasm. As the dog began to growl, Miria was more curious then before. I wonder if animals can really sense if a person has abilities that could be hostile....or if they have unique abilities like shifters...

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whatever, if someone jumps out then I'll ask them, but I'm not going out of my way to scrounge fools and madmen for some study." Samael looked at the papers again. Still, I'm somewhat suprised on how straight forward this survey is... but then again... Anton might not need what one would consider esoteric knowledge for whatever he's planning. If he's planning anything at all. Still... in any case I don't trust him.

"Well, it was nice loosing precious hours of my life you but I really must be going." he said, sarcasm latent in his words. He was tired and he wanted to change out of this blood stained shirt for something cleaner. And next time, his shirt would be black. Maybe then at least the stains wouldn't show up on the fabric and he could pretend he wasn't horribly wounded or nearly killed for the third or fourth time this week (he was beginning to loose track, what with be put in jail and loosing his house, and nearly drowning and...). He groaned, this was a bad week to be a sane person.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"This is a suprise. Not fighting back when attacked but why would you...oh that's right, it's for Hana," Jericho smiled to himself, plotting to bring out what he knew was inside of Kevin, "Your sweet sweet Hana...After I'm done with you-" The entire world seemed quiet and the wind paused just for this moment, "-I'll pass judgement over her,"

The look on Kevin's face was priceless to Roivas! Now that the mental distraction had been set, divine judgement should be a breeze on this man. Without wasting a second, Jericho leapt over to Kevin and took a massive swing at his bloodied head.
    ~The One and Only~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The moon light shined brightly above them as the gracefully ran through the thick underbrush of the forest. Wolx moved swiftly to the rythum of his own beat. He easily jumped through the large fallen oaks, and the sharp vines of the rose bushs. Valkyrie had decided to run, she had begun running by the time he entered the forest. They ran for a few minutes before she came to a stop, and as she did Wolx slid to a fault, and was beside her in an instant. Almost as fast as she was by his. He reached up, and held her chin up to his, and looked into her eyes. His eyes still lost, and confused as his mouth spoke what he had commanded him. "Yes my Love."

Claux was laying perfectly still in his bed. His breath began to slow as he took in a large amount of air before exhaling deeply. His eyes opened but they were not as they to be. His hair was still brown as his eyes were now completely white. The room was empty with only a young girl laying almost as still as he had been. Now however it seemed she was close to or already dead. Claux lay back down, and inhaled softly before he exhaled, and everything went still.

'The young astro body of the restless tennager slowly rose from its dorment host, and opened his eyes. They were pure white with a hint of life still in them. He looked around a few times before his body slowly floated to the floor below. However his feet never touched the floor as just a few inchs before it made contact it stopped, and floated in an unnatural bob.

The young astro projection looked over at another. She seemed to be in something close to his own state. However this was something that happened to him many times. He was tapping into the Collective Subconscious of all humans, and shifters alike. As most did hold many of the same simlities of the humans as they are not called that. The young body turned to the girl, and only stared at her with his white eyes. Then they began to change as they slowly turned a soft silver. He blinked a few times, and then looked over at the girl. He narrowed them at her, and then at her body. He then looked at his own, and his brown hair fell out, ad evaporated as under it his silver hair lay. The boy sighed once, and then turned as if he was leaving. he began to rise toward the roof of the earthly buidling, and stopped as he rose his left hand, and opened a small portal. He looked back at the girl, and reached out to her. "My name is Claux. I ask you partner for your help."'

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-22-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    The moon light shined brightly above them as the gracefully ran through the thick underbrush of the forest. Wolx moved swiftly to the rythum of his own beat. He easily jumped through the large fallen oaks, and the sharp vines of the rose bushs. Valkyrie had decided to run, she had begun running by the time he entered the forest. They ran for a few minutes before she came to a stop, and as she did Wolx slid to a fault, and was beside her in an instant. Almost as fast as she was by his. He reached up, and held her chin up to his, and looked into her eyes. His eyes still lost, and confused as his mouth spoke what he had commanded him. "Yes my Love."

Claux was laying perfectly still in his bed. His breath began to slow as he took in a large amount of air before exhaling deeply. His eyes opened but they were not as they to be. His hair was still brown as his eyes were now completely white. The room was empty with only a young girl laying almost as still as he had been. Now however it seemed she was close to or already dead. Claux lay back down, and inhaled softly before he exhaled, and everything went still.

'The young astro body of the restless tennager slowly rose from its dorment host, and opened his eyes. They were pure white with a hint of life still in them. He looked around a few times before his body slowly floated to the floor below. However his feet never touched the floor as just a few inchs before it made contact it stopped, and floated in an unnatural bob.

The young astro projection looked over at another. She seemed to be in something close to his own state. However this was something that happened to him many times. He was tapping into the Collective Subconscious of all humans, and shifters alike. As most did hold many of the same simlities of the humans as they are not called that. The young body turned to the girl, and only stared at her with his white eyes. Then they began to change as they slowly turned a soft silver. He blinked a few times, and then looked over at the girl. He narrowed them at her, and then at her body. He then looked at his own, and his brown hair fell out, ad evaporated as under it his silver hair lay. The boy sighed once, and then turned as if he was leaving. he began to rise toward the roof of the earthly buidling, and stopped as he rose his left hand, and opened a small portal. He looked back at the girl, and reached out to her. "My name is Claux. I ask you partner for your help."'

Star jumped when she heard another voice speak. She turned and saw the young man from the bed next to hers, but he looked different. She was so over joyed that someone that for some reason happened to be able to do the same as her, could see her and peak to her, Star floated fast towards him and embraced him. She'd not known how empty she felt until she'd heard his voice.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Sorry, but the long slow wait has been killing me.)
    Jean looks at the window, and then sudden lets out a loud and rapid string of words in an unknown language. He watches as a meter cop looks over his car, then throws a twenty on the table and bolts out the door, his body seeming to slim down and burn with energy.

He closes on the cop from behind, stopping right behind her and swinging his hand across just over her head. His body moves so fast he seems to blur, knocking her hat flying and moving to always be behind her head as she turns to watch it go sailing across the lot away from his car. As soon as she begins moving towards it he blurs into his car, cranks it, and explodes out of the lot in a vicious show of loudly roaring V8, screaming supercharger, and smoking squealing tires. He burst out of the parking lot in a cloud of burnt rubber, drifting sideways out into the lane before swinging the back end out the other way and flying around a turn going over double the speed limit.

Several blocks later he slows down to the speed limit and pulls into the city park, going to the back of the parking lot out of direct sight from the road. He puts the top up, pops the trunk and pulls out a drag cover, then throws it over his car. Looking it over and nodding to himself, he drifts off into the park to calm down, once again his normal short and chubby self.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin opened his eyes to what was going on (Metaphorically speaking) and scampered beneath and behind Jericho and sank his fangs into the left leg, shot up onto a rock and said,

"Three things, Jericho. One, there is one thing about defensive tactics and it is that every defense, no matter how perfect it may seem, will have at least one flaw. In terms of military-grade body armor, due to advances in technology, shrapnel can't pierce the new line of armor.
    It even catches pieces that fly to other units. The toughest of medieval plate mail can take slashing but not piercing. Your skin, I know is quite tough since I dug into it with my piercing weapons.

Two, have you heard of the study of Lycanthropy? My studies of it involve knowing what causes wolves to be so instinctual and so vicious in fights. That and due to the knowledge I've obtained from studying it, you could say that in a battle against me, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, and that's speaking in a literal sense. The more pain you cause, the more adrenaline will pump into me, making me faster and stronger.

Lastly, think about your real enemies. I may be fighting you now, but think about who set you up to look for Tommy and then ended up using strongarm tactics to capture him. There's only one answer for that: Cortez and although she's gone, so you say, she had direct ties to the military since she was a major. That would therefore, make the military an enemy as well. Su took my medals, which would make him an enemy and I also believe you had and still have some score to settle with a little girl? Think about that for a bit.

Enough talk though, let us continue, traitor of both man and religion. You will never be seen as a savior but rather as a terrorist for the acts you pull. Let's see how you fair with your newly acquired bum leg."

Do you see, Craig? I have the determination to defeat this...thing. Keep lending me such strength that you possess.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You can't talk me out of it Kevin. All those that have betrayed me have really helped me in the end,” Jericho pulled his leg up to make sure he was ok, "Cortez taught me not to leave friends in the way of danger. Kevin, you've taught me how to direct my powers at one goal and that everyone has losses. Hikari though...she...” He looked at Kevin with a crazed smile and a new will filled Jericho's eyes, "She taught me that everything burns!"

Roivas rushed Kevin with his body low to the ground and his fists clenched tight. He felt his heart beat furiously like a tribal drum, faster and faster with every step. When he was close to Kevin, Jericho used his leaping abilities to push him forward instead of up to give him the most speed he could. This temporary speed, he put behind his fist and swung at Kevin again.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Kiyoshi?” The words were whispered and slightly raspy when he had spoken, and Kiyoshi tuned into that. Had he recognized that it was her?

‘How did that even hap…’

‘No worries Kiyoshi, now you can help him.’

Kiyoshi raised one of her eyebrows up at that. ‘You have a lot of explaining to do Kyon.’ She challenged.

‘Ehhehhehhehheh…’

“Kiyoshi?” She looked at Kairos than, and she noticed the effort that he was making to look up, as he started to slowly open his eyes.

“K-Kairos?” She said in return.

He looked awful. Completely exhausted, and out of it. He looked like he was in pain, and he had hit bottom pretty hard, or at least came pretty close to it at least.

“Kiyoshi?” Kairos had whispered again, and she scooted herself slightly closer to him.

“Kiyoshi. Make it stop.” He had than fallen face first into the ground in front of her.

“Kairos!” Kiyoshi said, louder than she probably should have, feeling concerned as she went over to him the best that she could, and slightly lifted him from the ground.

She was sitting on her heels, her knees bent, as she lightly rested his head on her knees.

“Make it stop. Please.” He had than fallen asleep, and Kiyoshi sighed in confusion as she rested one of her hands on his chest, and the other on his shoulder.

“It will be all right.” She whispered back, despite the fact that he had, in fact, fallen asleep.

“I will try to get you somewhere safe.”

‘I am not sure if there is anything I can do to help you.’ She thought. ‘I am not even sure if I can get it to stop. But I can attempt…’

‘Try to get him to the shrine Kiyoshi.’

After no response, Kyon sighed than as well.

‘Fine. I know, I know. You cannot carry someone unless they are frail and what not… I will do it for you.’

Kiyoshi nodded in silence as her mind had begun reeling yet again. Her and Kyon were discussing the shift since he had used most of his energy up during the ability. Once they came to an agreement, than they would be on their way, to help Kairos, and to get him to the shrine.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing Jericho come head on, Kevin made the attempt to jump and counter but got hit in midair. It didn't do much that time though. Kevin landed and had his distance set.

"You're right, dear rival. I do have one goal and that's to demolish the insignificant gorilla who possesses a downed leg. We all have losses. Your loss will come in the form of being defeated by me and when it comes down to the idea that everything burns, all that burn soon die out after a period of time. However, instead of letting your life slowly burn out, I will instead snuff it out like the fickle flame of a candle."

Making for a straight charge, Kevin had everything planned out after a few seconds of thought.

Alright, start with the feint, going for the right elbow joint so he can't stand but switch off at the last moment, slipping behind him for his paralyzing wake-up call.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-23-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Yay-sums! Thank you LotRant! Now there will be no double posting! Mwuah!).

(OOC: This is for Valkarma AND Luzifer. Umm… Yeah… Heh…)

It was as if hours had gone by since Kairos had fallen asleep, and Kiyoshi and Kyon were finally done contemplating on what they were going to do. That was good since it was a little after sunrise, the new light of the day casting a beautiful array of colors bursting through out that of the once-darkened sky. Clouds blew about over-head lightly in the gentle wind.

The wind started to lightly play with Kiyosh’s hair as she sighed and gently lifted Kairos from her lap, standing up in the process. She was still holding onto him from under his arms.

Obviously, the plan did not work out the way they had wanted it to. Kyon had wasted too much energy from the ability that they had used to even attempt a shift. So, now Kiyoshi was left trying to get Kairos to her shrine, by herself, and he was much too heavy for her small frame to withstand.

There was only one thing she could think of at the time. She gently laid him on the ground, and than looped her arms under his, resting his back to her chest as she than proceeded to walk backwards, pulling him from the alley way, and slowly towards her shrine.

‘This will take a good few hours.’ She had thought to herself, not knowing what else to do.

She sighed than. It was a little too much for her ankle, but she managed.

A few hours later of being persistent, very persistent…

Kiyoshi stopped, and wiped some of the sweat from her brow. No, Kairos was not what you would classify as “heavy”, but to Kiyoshi, he was, and her ankle just made it worse. Finally making it to her street, Kiyoshi propped Kairos’s sleeping form up on the stairs to the apartment complex that was across the street from her shrine, and she plopped herself down on the other side of him, leaning back a little as she stared across the way at her shrine, and the stairs…

All of those bloody stairs…

She just groaned, thinking of how she was going to do it. Resting her elbows on her knees, she rested her chin in her hand and continued to stare at the cursed stares.

It did not take long for a realization to hit her. It might not have been much help in the least, but it was better than what she was doing, and she could have at least tried… Correct?

It was in fact a new day. They evening had passed, and well… School was coming up soon, so he had to be studying like he had always seemed to bloody be doing. Or so he said. Kiyoshi stood up than, making sure that Kairos was still asleep and leaning against the railing with enough stabilization as in not to let him fall, before she made her next move.

Walking up the stairs, doing the best that she could, Kiyoshi than turned to the familiar retched door that she had only seen once.

“I cannot believe that I am doing this.” She murmured to herself with a sour expression on her face, and Kyon just started laughing hysterically from within her mind.

‘You are doing a good job so far, despite the circumstances. You can do this.’

“Shut up Kyon!” She gripped before knocking on the door.

“Samael!” She called. “It’s me Kiyoshi, and I…” Than she stopped talking.

‘…need your help…’ Yeah, as if she would ever say that out loud.

She continued to knock, and she did so with persistence. Kiyoshi would continue to do so too, until he answered.

(OOC: Go Frederic! Mwuahahahahahahahaha! Kairos… Dream sweetly for now? Heh…)

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana walked along with the others quietly, wondering what was going to happen once they got there. She hoped things wouldn't get worse. Especially since Rain felt that Kevin hated him. It wasn't the best of situations but help was needed.

As she walked, she sensed a slight change in the wind. She froze, listening carefully. There was something happening in the woods. Her sense was weaker then usual but she could still feel it.

"You feel it too?" Jez leaned in and whispered.

Hana looked at her and in one movement, grabbed Rain's hand and took off running. She knew she had too see what it was and she wanted Rain as back up.

Running quickly, she dodged trees and branches as she entered the woods and pushed through. She saw a clearing ahead and hid behind a large set of rocks as she noticed the clearing was the source of wind. With a deep breath, she looked out from behind and noticed a bloodly Kevin battling an equally bloody Jericho. A helpless feeling formed in the pit of her stomach as she watched, knowing she couldn't help at all. Jez joined her at her side and watch.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You dare speak to the Savior like that?!" There almost seemed to be two voices from Jericho's mouth. One was his the other was more demonic.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins, and his body swelled slightly. His pupils widened and time almost slowed. Adrenaline Rush! He screamed in his mind.
    Jericho used his Super Jump and came back down almost instantly. The plan was to pretty much stomp Kevin's entire body into the ground with one enhanced move.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Oh No! Will Samael's web of lies be unraveled? Will Frederic get a job? tune in now for the answers to these and other 'shocking' questions

Frederic heard a knocked at the door, which was strange, or rather unexpected. He hadn't given out his address to his knowledge and while the events of last evening could leave any of the people present to the conclusion that Frederic lived in the apartment building, he doubted Star, the only one who might be interested, was in a condition to check. Still, she might have regained consciousness and told her parents, or worse, his.

But then he heard the person call what sounded to be the name 'Samuel'. That didn't sound like anyone he knew. Then, he realized that this might be a friend of the person who had lived her before but who hadn't gotten the message about the previous resident's move.

Frederic opened the door only a bit and kept his head bowed, "Um... uh...I'm sorry...but... Samuel does not live her any more." Then he cast an eye upward and noticed it was the girl from before but didn't comment on it.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Running after Hana, Rain nearly forgot something. He stopped.
    "We can't leave Anthony," Rain said, "Anthony come on we have to go now."
    Eh heh kill time
    Not now
    Soon
    I suppose

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked over at Anthony and Rain. "Do we help? Can we? I-I don't know what to do." She sighed as she watched more, confused by how it all even started. It was then that she realized she couldn't leave anyone alone for a few hours without everything spiraling out of control. It was destined for her to be fretting over every person she met for the rest of her life. Otherwise, things would just get worse.

"I say we just stay out of it." Jez got on her knees and watched intently. "It's none of our business."

Looking over, Hana wondered if she was right. It was all just confusing to her. She was being pulled in a million different ways and she felt like she'd rip apart at any second. It wasn't fair that everything seemed to fall back on her. She was one person and she wasn't even that strong...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information