AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RPG: The great party.

1. 12-06-2011 10:28 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

2. Likes geromy liked this post
    Dislikes Arrisu, Light Buster, Elukien, Josun Tomoro, .Miki~ and 3 others disliked this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: The great party.

Interesting how on your MLP thread, you told someone else they were the only one who showed you any respect. The others werent being disrespectful, they were just being honest. You did need to show L.P.S. But the point still stands- this is spam, which is Disresespectful. So to be honest, your being hypocritical.

Normally, id let the admins handle this. But i already lodt one forum for a year to trolls. I dont want it happening here.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Banned Forum / Chat hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2011 12:03 AM
    Threads

Dude, imagine the potential for this RP imagine how famous we would become...IMAGIN! i'm still amazed by the way that I'm not banned yet I'm so obvousily a troll it amazes me how bad these admins are at keeping control of the forums. This is why this website is destined for disaster I give your security a 2/10. 2 because at least the non admins try to keep order (not often though)

5. Likes -GAZKUL- liked this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

I told you already, ive lost a forum to trolls before. And if so help me, i must fight for this place, i will. So any trolls who come here better think twice.

As for the potential of the RP, i see none. I see one foolish person who wants attention and has decided to get peoples attention by trolling. The chosen method of trolling is to write however many times the word 'Orgies'. So your being immature, inaffective and your sense of humour neeeds some serious fine tuning.

And we would be Infamous, yes. Anyone in this R.P who joined in would be forever known as 'That prat who fed the trolls'

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

7. Likes Folter liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by hummerchine View Post
    Dude, imagine the potential for this RP imagine how famous we would become...IMAGIN! i'm still amazed by the way that I'm not banned yet I'm so obvousily a troll it amazes me how bad these admins are at keeping control of the forums. This is why this website is destined for disaster I give your security a 2/10. 2 because at least the non admins try to keep order (not often though)
    As you can see, people and mods on this forum are having personal problems right now that require their immediate attention. Once the mod here returns, she'll probably end up banning you entirely (though she might give you a second chance but I highly doubt it). Unless @Esiphas gets promoted to moderate this part of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    I told you already, ive lost a forum to trolls before. And if so help me, i must fight for this place, i will. So any trolls who come here better think twice.

As for the potential of the RP, i see none. I see one foolish person who wants attention and has decided to get peoples attention by trolling. The chosen method of trolling is to write however many times the word 'Orgies'. So your being immature, ineffective and your sense of humour neeeds some serious fine tuning.

And we would be Infamous, yes. Anyone in this R.P who joined in would be forever known as 'That prat who fed the trolls'
    I second that. People these days believe they're all that but really just need to act normal for a year. Anyways, this isn't a place for discussion. I'm expecting this thread to get taken down soon.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in.

10. Dislikes Light Buster, RyuTama disliked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Esiphas and @Light Buster

I know where you're coming from. It's definitely disrespectful and it most certainly deserves punishment, but I believe you should leave that decision to @LadyPSerenity . Continuing to post here doesn't solve anything; it only encourages the OP, which is the opposite of helping. I know your intentions are good, but LPS is the mod here for a reason; she is perfectly capable of taking care of these things. If you want to get her attention, PM or VM her. Don't take it upon yourselves when you don't have power; it only contributes to what you're trying to prevent. Give her time, and in the mean time, just ignore the OP.

12. Thanks Light Buster thanked for this post
    Likes Folter, Light Buster, cutiepiefrost1 liked this post
    Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

All of you are so cute when you try to Jr. Mod. Yet oddly enough no one Reported the post, or rather sent me a PM and simply said there is a post that really needs to be handled.

This time of year is hard on me, but I do reply to PMs as soon as possible. ALL PMs are read Immediately upon receipt as they go to my phone. Leaving me a message gets you an answer quickly. REporting a post gets it closed, and handled QUICKLY.

Telling me what I should do or what I will do however, is not exactly helpful. I do appreciate the kind things you've said about me, but please next time send me a PM or report the post.

As for the original poster, read the rules. Follow them. Or don't post.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information