AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kain is abusing his mod powers and something needs to be done.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kain is abusing his mod powers and something needs to be done.

The poster known here as Kain has a personal vendetta with me, and is using his power to kick people from chat as part of his personal vendetta. He told me that he hated me personally in one chat after certain things were exposed, begging me to un-friend him, etc. When I tried to block him because I didn't want to have to deal with him, he banned me from chat, which may or may not have been against the rules. But today, after I told him I was online, and he said he was just making sure, and I said I wanted him to stop harassing me, and stop leaving notes on my board and harassing me on both the board and the chat, saying it politely, saying it without profanity or demands, he once again booted me while I was right in the middle of a hand of Blackjack. There was NO activity in main chat, and there was NOTHING terrible about the private transcript we had. I told him to quit harassing me, and I got kicked out of chat because he's got that power, and he, for some reason, wants to make me suffer.

You need to do something about Kain. Someone needs to do something about Kain. Not only does he need to apologize for what he's doing, and need to stop kicking me and harassing me, but I think now he owes me gil for all the money I could be winning right now at BlackJack. I can only get on a couple of days a week, I can't inflate my gil by posting every hour of every day, this was something I was good at. And now Kain is focusing on that, possibly because of his relationship with Jozz and how she's been harassing me, I'm guessing that's got a lot to do with it, I might be wrong.

You're supposed to go to the mods when someone is harassing you. But what are you supposed to do when it's a Mod that's harassing and abusing you, and costing you money?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kain is abusing his mod powers and something needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    The poster known here as Kain has a personal vendetta with me, and is using his power to kick people from chat as part of his personal vendetta. He told me that he hated me personally in one chat after certain things were exposed, begging me to un-friend him, etc. When I tried to block him because I didn't want to have to deal with him, he banned me from chat, which may or may not have been against the rules. But today, after I told him I was online, and he said he was just making sure, and I said I wanted him to stop harassing me, and stop leaving notes on my board and harassing me on both the board and the chat, saying it politely, saying it without profanity or demands, he once again booted me while I was right in the middle of a hand of Blackjack. There was NO activity in main chat, and there was NOTHING terrible about the private transcript we had. I told him to quit harassing me, and I got kicked out of chat because he's got that power, and he, for some reason, wants to make me suffer.

You need to do something about Kain. Someone needs to do something about Kain. Not only does he need to apologize for what he's doing, and need to stop kicking me and harassing me, but I think now he owes me gil for all the money I could be winning right now at BlackJack. I can only get on a couple of days a week, I can't inflate my gil by posting every hour of every day, this was something I was good at. And now Kain is focusing on that, possibly because of his relationship with Jozz and how she's been harassing me, I'm guessing that's got a lot to do with it, I might be wrong.

You're supposed to go to the mods when someone is harassing you. But what are you supposed to do when it's a Mod that's harassing and abusing you, and costing you money?
    I've been trying to hold off and see if things would stop with the kind of threads you make, but to my despair they have not. You're either trolling (judging from your posts up to now, that is how I see it) or you're starting of on a rocky start on AF.

Response if you aren't trolling: Let it go. The moment you mentioned "gil", this post came off as extremely childish. Is gil really that big of a deal for you? If so, I'll give OR attempt to win you some, but I feel like gil isn't the thing you are aiming to get out of this thread. I feel like you are trying to blow the reputation of Kain, which won't work by creating a thread about him. Really, you didn't even post a link with proof of the so called poor moderation of Kain, so how can you expect an outcome in your favor without proof? Now, to my knowledge, AF keeps a record of messages posted in chat, so if you are indeed onto something and feel like you are the victim of biased moderation, why not just ask Ace? Though, I doubt Kain did anything wrong. So like I started, let it go.

Response if you are trolling: Is this really worth it? Do you really need to sit on a chair in your room and try to get a rise out of people? What do you gain? An ego over the internet? Now, I feel like this is a troll attempt.. which is why I posted this response as well. The only rise you got was me, and that rise is just me either seeing through it or the response posted above.

Take my advice: Drop it either way man. You lose either way.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

3. Likes Kain liked this post
    White African Space Christ Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2013 08:34 PM
    Threads

I'd really like it if we could talk. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot and we can be friends. Please, Skype me at kain2749 or talk to me through here. I know we can be cool. =)

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post photographic evidence of the supposed abuse, kid. Until I can see either you being rude and breaking rules without taking the chance to apologize, or Kain being the worst authority figure since the people behind Amy's Baking Co, I'm staying in the middle.

I'll say this tho. Between a guy who's been here for nearly 10 years and a guy who's been here for only a month, I'm far more inclined to believe the former.

7. Likes Kain, Anime Forum, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kain does have a record that speaks for itself, and then his reputation. But aside from that He's an alright dude, and decent admin. It's hard to believe he ever abusing his powers when every log we have shows he was within rights via the chat rules. You're gonna need more proof, bud. Especially when you want to claim he's harassing you with a VM that said "Hi. :3" and you responded by calling him a "pedophile", in which was absolutely baseless and completely false.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

9. Likes Kain, Jozette liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

BS I've never seen Kain miss use his powers. Maybe @FlashD has but not Kain! Hes super nice and I've seen You first hand trolling and harassing Kain.(and me)
    hella

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, pretty sure Cane has more sense then to kick people out for the hell of it, I mean he has that shiny chat mod title for a reason. He even tried to be reasonable here, wanting to establish some sort of good intentioned communication to fix your issue here. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Might as well have you both eat cookies instead and have you both happier from the resolving of this.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

12. Likes Kain, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Member .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute ....'s Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2021 05:40 PM
    Threads

I agree with Dog. Provide us with photographic proof. I've been here on and off for roughly 8 years or so, and out of all the mods I see in the chat I see Kain in there the most. I know everyone have/has lives, but I've never seen Kain abuse his powers. By reading your post, it seems to me that you are being a crybaby for something stupid. And if Kain supposedly kicks you out while you are playing blackjack and your game is not finished? so what, the bots should supposed to continue where you left off.

14. Likes Kain liked this post
    Junior Member LockeDemosthenes is on a distinguished road LockeDemosthenes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2013 12:03 AM
    Threads

You either need proof or to let it go because right now you are only making yourself out to look like an idiot. Its sounds like you are the one with the personal vendetta and I feel sorry for you if trying to take a mod down a notch is that important to you. You aren't going to get the witch hunt you are craving so either cut your losses or get smart and get evidence of any wrongdoing by Kain. Plenty of users come in contact with him and have never had a problem, I doubt that you are such a special snowflake that he sought you out just to abuse. If I'm wrong, fine, but that burden of proof is on you.

16. Likes Kain liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Kain does have a record that speaks for itself, and then his reputation. But aside from that He's an alright dude, and decent admin. It's hard to believe he ever abusing his powers when every log we have shows he was within rights via the chat rules. You're gonna need more proof, bud. Especially when you want to claim he's harassing you with a VM that said "Hi. :3" and you responded by calling him a "pedophile", in which was absolutely baseless and completely false.
    I wonder if its too late for WBL to start over. Actually, he can start by accepting Kain's offer. If not, that makes him a troll, yes?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    I wonder if its too late for WBL to start over. Actually, he can start by accepting Kain's offer. If not, that makes him a troll, yes?
    It's never too late to start things over and try to make friends, especially with Kain (as you can see he's clearing offering that option out in his earlier post).
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-18-2013 at 12:39 AM.

19. Likes Kain, Jozette liked this post
    Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Er yeah, I see no evidence of what you claim, and plenty of your overreaction and insults. This is the point at which I tell you to stop, breathe, and pay attention, because if you think that insulting people and claiming harassment for someone saying "hi" is normal, then you are going to have to find another forum.

21. Likes Kain, Jozette, Anime Forum liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some mods had some warped judgments before but abusing power hasn't being the case for a while. Like people said, you really got to show proof.

Also I think you making a thread and exposing the issue in public is childish of you. You should of just PM'd him instead of making it a wider problem. This doesn't favor you at all.

23. Likes Kain liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Femme Fatale View Post
    BS I've never seen Kain miss use his powers. Maybe @FlashD has but not Kain! Hes super nice and I've seen You first hand trolling and harassing Kain.(and me)
    Flash has never abused his powers either. He may be stricter and adhere to the rules more than other admins, but still has never abused them as far as I have seen in my 13 years of coming to AF Chat. I can barely even remember the last actual case of abuse I've seen. Like Kaitou+ said, they haven't happened in quite a while.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Flash has never abused his powers either. He may be stricter and adhere to the rules more than other admins, but still has never abused them as far as I have seen in my 13 years of coming to AF Chat. I can barely even remember the last actual case of abuse I've seen. Like Kaitou+ said, they haven't happened in quite a while.
    No hes mean.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No hes mean.
    Only when you don't follow the rules. ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only when you don't follow the rules. ;D
    I follow the rules.
    hella

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I follow the rules.
    Incorrect.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

29. Thanks Nanobyte thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information