AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@Black-Cat0001

OOC: While characters could just post that they'd spent some time discussing plans and agreeing on something without having to actually hammer out all the details explicitly in posts, I'm pretty sure you and Shobu never made such a post. Also not much time as past. I'd suggest going with an existing building that isn't in use (there are a fair number) and have the flavor of the post being something that Juggernaut thinks FeFe would like.

Also, while I like the idea of communication I don't believe she has a mode of doing that, perhaps in the near future your character could spend some time trying to improve their empathy to a phone call like telepathy.

Nice to see you back though. [/QUOTE]

@sunnyside OOC: I did make it one where there wasn't anyone using it and we did plan it Shobu's character Fefe I think was Phoenix right and Juggernaut planned the club together but did not decide yet on the decor or wall lightens. So What Juggernaut's partner wants for decor she's going to get along with the lighting of the walls near the table's. Also I made it that way with the drinks so it could work and be acceptable.
    Though what the bar actually contains will be talked in pm between us. Not to mention all Chakat's have Telepathy and Empathy but some are more stronger and each has a rating on what their capable of with the rankings. Juggernaut planned it out with Phoenix when shi had a lot of people dancing off to the side of the stage in the past. Shi gave Phoenix food and drink and they got a plan going.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 06-30-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: @~Shobu~ @sunnyside @Ranshiin

Shi’ran was already eating, so Jasper took a few items that were available for breakfast and, noting their sweetness, allowed himself to sit more relaxed on the bench. He was conscious of not taking up too much space, however, for Phoenix was right beside him. He had placed his dirty clothes near his feet, and he hoped his workman’s belt wasn’t jabbing its crude, rough sides into her hip. He shuffled over a bit to avoid this, but not too much.

He surprised himself by having much more of an appetite than he had had the whole time since arriving at the school. Odd, he had just arrived and now he was disembarking yet again. When the airship took flight, Jasper’s heart went aflutter. What a marvelous invention. His friends who weren’t lucky enough to work in airship hangars would be so envious.

From what Shar had said, Y’sar was piloting. Jasper was unsure of where Voth was, however. As he became more focused on the fact that Phoenix was beside him, it suddenly became harder to eat. Nothing was slowing down Shi’ran, however, and that emboldened him to eat a bit more.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Not to mention all Chakat's have Telepathy and Empathy but some are more stronger and each has a rating on what their capable of with the rankings. Juggernaut planned it out with Phoenix when shi had a lot of people dancing off to the side of the stage in the past. Shi gave Phoenix food and drink and they got a plan going.
    OOC: I actually looked up Chakat's as a courtesy and while Empathy is their thing, telepathy is still rare, and in any case you'd have had to have purchased the ability with point. Looking back you relied upon a roommate of Juggernauts for telepathic needs, and that could be an option again. We're close to having players dip into their reserves some, and this indicates that's an area where Juggernaut may want to have put some effort and experienced some personal growth.

And you had discussed a club, just careful with overstating. I don't want to leave @~Shobu~ confused, so how about lets go with what I'll write below OK? Also perhaps consider fleshing out your roommate in another post.

IC:

After all the events Juggernaut was finally feeling a more positive vibe coming at hir through hir empathy. For much of the day things had either just been tense, or people felt negatively about hir. But among those volunteering to help put together the dance hall they all seemed to feel warmly toward Juggernaut.

Except possibly a pair of simply attired celestials that were standing around. If Juggernaut asked, she'd find out that the Celestials were ultimately footing many of the costs associated with the school and projects like this. While supportive, they couldn't entirely contain their apprehension about a "club."

On request, Juggernauts roommate attempted to contact Phoenix, having met her earlier at the dance. (OOC: I'm pretty sure about that). They transmit "Hey Phoenix, I'm Juggernauts roommate, you might remember me from earlier. Anyway Shi's working on furnishing a dance club like you'd discussed! Shi wants to keep you included in the process and would like to know what decor and wall paper you might like."

As they wait for Pheonix's response, they say to Juggernaut "I think I'm about to lose the ability to contact her, it feels like she's moving away fast. "

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Eira gripped the jacket of food tightly. "I just hope they haven't been waiting for long. We wouldn't want to damage any trust we've garnered from them." She said before grabbing a tuft of Elise's fur. She gave her a sympathetic look before hoisting herself onto her back. She almost lost her balance due to the food she had in her hand and had to grip another tuft of fur to keep on. "Sorry. Not quite used to riding anything, I hope that didn't hurt you any." She placed the bundle of food between her thighs and wrapped her arms around Elise's neck. "Whenever you are ready."

(OOC: ughhh so short. Sorry about that.)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside
    'Huh?' It took Sam several minutes to figure out she had continued the conversation from before.

She brought up a very good point, though. He never thought about it in such a way, he only took it as it being him and that the end of it.

As they walked into the tower, his mind veered in several directions, no one stopping them. His mind FIRST went to thinking of the collared Therians he saw. His inner hatred beginning to boil up, then it cooled as he also considered them ignorant to their entrance or him her assistant of sorts. It was not uncommon thought to shove off, but not too far fetched to not be reasonable an option. Either those, or they did not really care, which was also plausible.

Then he tripped over the first step heading down into the tower, steadying himself before rolling them both down below. It seemed to grow slightly darker as they continued on, it reminded him of the meeting sanctuary where the elders of his village concocted his implant into the school.

"How about instinct?" He suggested.

Kershaw was extremely energetic, extroverted but introverted at the same time, impulsive, but, mostly, joyful. That is what she had shown him of her though, but he could feel there was more.

The collared Therians still bothered him, that was his reminder why he could not let his guard down too much. Starting when his mind got some real rest he would start setting up the first sabotage.

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde

Skyla patted Skimro's head and smiled. "If you believe it, it will happen." She doubted those words but knew that they were true in some circumstances. "Want to talk about him? Them?"

"Like.. like.." He seemed to be looking for words. "OH! Like the first time me and him met?" His smile ached her heart, it was a look of longing, like the same longing she had to be with her mother physically instead of only spiritually.

"Yes, tell me about the first meet." She chuckled.

"It was the same day he helped me with my family's new invention. Was headed back from registration and was seeking out the assigned spot when he came running by an we ran right into each other. We both kept trying to get our words out for apologizes. He thought I was a female, it might have had to do with the fact I my mothers old work uniform to fit me, or the fact I had not gotten a topping done for a while."

"A topping?" That had been a new term from him she had not known.

"Oh! A tr-r-rimming? A res-s-styling? O-off the t-top?" One term after another he sputtered out.

"Oh, a cutting of your hair." Though she was still confused how that was similar to a topping. "Why topping?"

"Family trad-dition. The town had st-tyles and during change w-we get the tops of our h-hair to match them." His nerves were back, his stuttering remaining. "Had to correc-ct him. L-later he saw my tr-roubles and helped out. I owe him."

"He sounds like you, somewhat."

"He is, i think."

"Well, keep thinking of those memories, they are what keeps you closest to those people we love the most. I am going to see what my f... What Hanze needs me to do."

It was easier for her to say Hanze instead of father, it reminded her of her position and why she wore the collar. She needed that to stay fresh in her mind, never stale.

Her head lowered, not looking him in the eye, she smiled and asked, "Any other preparations needed before the guests arrive?"

His hand just barely touched the top of her head and he chuckled. "Make sure to bring over the fresh rain water and boil to clean it up, keep watch at the skies for anything that comes by, messenger bird, fliers, dark clouds. Also, if you hear anything from inside or below then warn us, we will have to go to drastic measures then since we aren't fully prepared." He raised her face up by her chin and looked her straight in the eye. "It will all be fine. I have a plan, I..." He let go of her chin and swallowed. "Report back to me when you are done with the water."

'Of course.' She closed her eyes and walked over to the buckets and carried them one by one. Her mind wandering to the strangers that were to arrive.

Then her mind veer to a sinking feeling, a feeling of not seeing her family for a while, a distance growing between them. Why?
    Last edited by ELR; 07-02-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Elise winces as Eira pulls on her fur but tries not to show it to cause the girl too much discomfort, she could already see how on edge Eira was. Instead, she made her big wolfy smile, although she feared it might have come across as more of a grimace.
    "I think they will understand" She said slowly, "If anything this food should appease them". She gave a brief laugh before deciding on the direction and galloping off back into the woods towards the wolves.

OCC: Not much longer from me, until we get to the wolves and have some interactions with them through Sunny theres not much we can do
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @sunnyside @Cross Avantgarde @Ranshiin @Black-Cat0001

Phoenix's attention was drawn away from the ship as she sat down and it was immediately on the food. She wasn't sure when she was allowed to start eating. Whilst she pondered this, Shi'ran had already begun to dig in. She followed suit. She wasn't a fan of sweets but it was a thoughtful meal none-the-less. Jasper seemed like he trying to avoid sitting too close to her. She didn't even notice his belt at her side. During her travels, she would hitch rides that were much more packed than this.

The man in the cloak, Voth, as Shar had called him, was peculiar indeed. She wasn't positive, but did his face blur? He may have been there to ensure their safety but he didn't give off the best first impression. Perhaps she should give him another chance. Her policy did require a person to truly give her a reason to distrust them. He just looked scary. Not enough reason to distrust the man.

No one was talking. She didn't know what to say herself so she kept quiet. As the ship hummed to life and began it's departure, Phoenix craned her neck to look out. This feeling of flight was different from that of Shi'ran's hoverboard. This was much higher than she was able to go on his board and much, much faster. She'd only ever spotted these things flying overhead from the ground so being in one was thrilling. She wondered how it worked.

Suddenly, she heard a faint voice come from somewhere, calling her name. "What?" she said aloud. Anything that came after was lost to her.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Clockwork Bird and @Luka Megurine

As the two approach where the wolves had been they find that only Anna and Juanita are there. (OOC: Anna being the one who looks almost like a normal female wolf, and Juanita is brown werewolf in a brown tattered dress).

Juanita waves as they approach and Anna comes over and smells all the food. "Mmmmm that smells wonderful! Thanks you! Follow us we'll take you to the others. While you were gone we've been scouting the area, we thing we found a place that might suit us well, though we don't entirely understand it."

Anna then starts leading the way, Juanita opts to have some of the food first as she also takes off. The building they lead to a blend of celestial and magitek construction, seeming unused though still new like everything at the school, and in the middle of the woods. It's a three story building made of stone on the outside, but is full of all manner of huge cogs and gears and chemical tanks inside. In the dark it's difficult to tell what any of it might be for.

As Anna leads on she says "We have no idea what this building is all about, but there wasn't anybody here and the dust near the door indicates it hasn't been in use for at least a week. In any case there are basement levels to it and what we think are some steam tunnels or something like that. Stuff people probably aren't going to check on very often. We think we might be able to set up down here."

Juanita adds "and it reminds me of home a little."

The group has to climb over and around a number of drive shafts and through a huge fan blade, but eventually you'll reach the other wolves. Carolus smiles as he sees you arrive, the others just rush at the food in eager abandon.

---------------

@ELR

Kershaw furrows her brow at Sam's statement, as if she didn't know how to process or respond to that. Eventually she seems to remember where she was going and focuses on winding down the rest of the stairs, eventually she reaches a door at the bottom of this staircase, although Sam had noticed that this place is full of staircases. Also they seem to fan out, Sam suspects they aren't even properly underneath the Magitek tower at this point.

Kershaw busies herself with a key and a combination lock and then pushes the door open. Inside is a surprisingly large room for a student, more like a warehouse, the center of the room is dominated by some sort of assembly with a giant purplish crystal, far larger than a person, touching the stone of the floor. Above the crystal is all sorts of gearwork, and notably what appear to be six human skulls, all carefully ornamented with geometric patterns in copper. The walls of the room are made up of all sorts of pipes, tanks, and valves. There is also a large furnace.

Kershaw bounces into the room and raises her arms and gives a little twirl "Welcome to my lab!!!!"

She then pauses and points over at a bunch of pipes by the wall. "Um So that over there is where I've been losing all my bolts and tools. I keep trying to tighten up those flanges and then I lost a bolt, and then I tried to get it with some clamps, and then I tried to get the clamp with a magnet on a stick, and well, I've just been having a bad time of it. "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-03-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

Her lab surprised him, he was expecting something more girly than this. Though he was glad it was not. Maybe she could be of use in the future other than for social convenience to blend in.

He groaned, he knew where this was going before she could get it all out. His friend had had a long enough day already, it was his turn to grab stuff. "Okay, how many of each thing? Describe what they look like. And is there any gas or liquids down there?"

He was pulling off his jacket as he was speaking, rolling his shoulders to loosen up. He scanned the room for a basket, a pillow, bowl, a sink or container that may contain water, and a towel.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~

Wasn’t quite sure if anyone was waiting for me to type anything about the ship actually leaving so … yeah. Shi’ran isn’t exactly a master of pointless conversation, so don’t expect him to willingly talk during the trip or anything o3o.

Shi’ran paused eating just temporarily at watching Shar, Jasper, Phoenix and the strange Netherkin bodyguard guy come in and settle into their respective positions in the ship; he did catch on that the Netherkin – Voth was his name, right? – looked a little odd, displaced …… but there was enough distance between himself and the strange man and little-enough inclination to do anything about it that he didn’t say a damned thing and just let the man disappear into the cockpit. His response to seeing his two fellow students seat themselves was with no more than his eyes – and then the seizing of a second sausage-roll.

His pointed ears perked up at Shar instructing the cockpit-dwellers with manning the vessel, and at feeling it actually ‘take off’. Admittedly, that did unsettle his stomach a little for a minute or so …… perhaps in hindsight it was a bad idea to eat first before the ship got going, because of how initially it didn’t so much as ‘fly’ as ‘clumsily descended off of the tower’ like it was too heavy to keep altitude. Shi’ran went as far as to grasp the bench with the food on in support, his eyes focused on one of the portholes and watching the scenery of the School approach them and …… finally, descend away as the ship steadied and gained height.

Yes, if Jasper and Phoenix were observant-enough they’d see that for that moment he had actually gotten a bit nervous about the possibility that the ship was going to just divebomb and crash into the grass and explode in a ball of flames and debris. It hadn’t though, so he was quick to let it go and calm down. The method of the ship’s flight wasn’t the same as the Magitek ones he’d been on in the past, evidently.

Over time he went back to eating his food, not a single word said from his behalf. His eyes, unless anyone else said anything, remained on the porthole so he could watch the ‘nature’ of the school recede and the barren colours of their actual world appear. He thought for a moment …… somewhere out there was the industrial-metal cluster of buildings and factories and technology that was the city he’d come from. He wondered if he’d catch a glimpse of the high-rises from the Cloudclipper or if they were going a completely different direction… probably the latter.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the Bushi returned to the campus, they were given a message from the Bushi themselves. They were to continue on their current assignment. Mizuki splitted from the group to find Juggernaut. Word was spreading that she is putting a dance club together. This would be her opportunity to find her. She just need to find her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Clockwork Bird and @Luka Megurine
    and I think I'll extend this to:

OOC: You'd mentioned needing to wait for me. Actually, traveling together with someone provides quite an opportunity for interaction. There are movies where that's probably 50% or more of the screentime.

However it is also often important to "cut" the scene and move on. It can be tricky to balance that. The classic option is the "sitting in silence" thing to indicate to the GM or whoever that you need to move on. You could do that after some extent of dialogue and interaction.

A different option is that you (perhaps after getting some agreement) establish the sort of interaction you'd be having and it is understood that it continued for the duration of the trip. The details don't need to be establish, but could potentially pop up if you wish. For example characters could talk about their lives to this point. You haven't totally locked that down, but you could still establish that the conversation took place, and perhaps make reference to it later.

Perhaps just an idea that someone had a good time together (movies often pull this sort of thing off with body language and then a cut).

I hope I'm making sense. Feel free to discuss more in the OOC thread or PMs or I guess here.

A little IC text for the latter group

-----------

As the airship gains altitude anyone who has traveled by a different sort of aircraft (or just flown at altitude) would realize that the crafts is unusually stable. There should be wind gusts and downdrafts and so on that would jostle such a small vessel. Actually you can hear the wind occasionally blowing at the vessel.

Although when those gusts occur the arrays of crystals on the walls of the room behind the staircase seem to glow more brightly.

Shar notices this as well and hopes up the steps to the pilot house. "Ok, I did say smooth, but we don't have that much energy to spare, maybe allow some sway huh? " Those below could hear Ysar reply "They are attempting to have breakfast, and it isn't like their food is in trays that are bolted down. But I will attempt to comply."

The ships now starts having a bit of sway as is travels, occasionally holding up to its name as it clips through clouds. The air gets a bit thin, though the heat coming off the crystals provides some warmth, though less up in the front where Shi'ran is sitting.

---------------

@ELR

Kershaw looks thoughtful as says "Ummm. I'm not exactly sure. I've been having this problem for a while and it was usually easier to just get more stuff. Just one magnet on a pole though. Really, no lose bits or tools should be behind the pipes, so I'd appreciate anything your friend could find."

Looking around the room Sam can see a number of spouts and faucets in the system, as mostly this seems to be some sort of chemical operation. However he has no idea what might be behind them. Up above a boiler on some metal latticework is what appears to serve as Kershaw's living space. He can see the underside of a bed and some dressers and what is probably meant to be a bathroom as it's more sealed off. The sort of things he's looking for might be there.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster

Juggernaut had to make a quick run back to hir tower to get hir music that shi had accumulated over the years for the Club. Shi was also bringing drinks and food supplies for the club. They were spares that was available to be used from their kitchen. Shi then entered the club and heading over to the kitchen area behind the bar table/waiter/cashier area shi began to stock the ingredients into their proper storage places. Shi then left to make another trip back to hir tower for the soft drinks that could be spared. As shi was about to head there shi noted one of the two bushi shi met before. "Hi Mizuki, how is there something Ican help you with?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 07-06-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sam chuckled to himself. "Well, think maybe he should relax since he has had a full day of excitement, don't you?" He winked at her, an attempt to charm her without using his other method. "Mind if I borrow a few things before I begin?" He asked while searching for the items, pulling her pillow off her bed, a bucket that looked like it had seen better days, and rummaged through a pile he saw.

A reasonable container to hold water seemed impossible since most were filled with odd nick knacks while others were filled with holes or had unknowable stuff inside of them that reminded him of moss on trees.

"What do you know about Therian snakes?" He asked, he wanted to fill the silence while he looked for stuff. There was a somewhat clean rag that he picked up and put the stuff near the pipe. "And do you have a sink with working water?"

He could not wait to make her eyes pop.
    Last edited by ELR; 07-06-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin @sunnyside @ELR

Jasper stopped eating abruptly when Phoenix spoke. She had asked “What?” out loud but didn’t seem to be looking at anyone in the room. Had she heard something? He was just about to ask what was wrong when he felt the airship shift suddenly.

His appetite was somewhat stunted by the increased movement of the airship. After he heard Y’sar talking to Shar, he noticed that it seemed to be swaying or lurching a bit here and there. Had he noticed Shi’ran’s nervousness, he wouldn’t have been so embarrassed about his own feelings of apprehension.

It was just then that he noticed the crystals’ occasional increased glow. Jasper heard the wind at times and for some reason he had never thought about the noises one would experience on an airship. Instead he had simply wondered what it would feel like to soar above creation, as effortlessly as a bird. The lurching and the sound of the wind were both exhilarating and frightening.

He felt heat coming from somewhere. The air was cooler now, and the heat was relieving. Was it the crystals? Was it out of line or against protocol to walk around during the flight? He stared at the crystals on the wall and thought of so many things. How did they function along with the ship? If they were a source of power, how did their energy get converted to kinetic energy and move the ship? Were they just ballasts?

The light of the crystals seemed to function as a sort of campfire, that strange phenomenon that makes one reflect on years of life in the handful of a few moments.

He thought of home again, and his friends. His closest friend he had not seen for years, even while he was living among his people, and that was something that had bothered him for so long. The boy—it would be better to say “man” now, perhaps—was quite the inventor, and had a strong will. They seemed to click from the first time they’d met. Again, the question arose: where did he go?

He looked back over to Phoenix and, in front of him, Shi’ran. They didn’t seem to be nervous at all, and he admired and envied their intrepidity. Maybe he would be like that one day.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 07-07-2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Inserted the wrong text

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Kershaw looks at Sam with increasing confusion. Though she seems to come around as he asks about the sink. "OOOhhhhh. I see. Well, there's a working sink in that little kitchenette by the bed, well, you just take that tube dangling near the wall on the shower and aim it at the sink, but it all works.

Anyway it's so nice of you to offer to clean, I guess I've let the dust bunnies get maybe a little out of control. But that's too much to ask! I'd just really like my tools back. "

--------

Looking at the crystals, Jasper can see that, while they don't look like they're exactly meant to be easy to access, it seems they often are. It would be a bit tight getting around the stairs into the long "hallway" with the crystals that forms the biggest area of the ship. And that hallway is only about two feet wide. However there are a great many scuff marks where someone would have to go around the stairs, and Jasper can see greasy looking footprints left on the wood in the hall.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-09-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

With how loud his laugh was, he would be really surprised if someone did not come check up on Kershaw.

"Maybe another time, right now we have your tools to think about." Even with that cleared up, he could not keep his chuckles inside.

He turned the nozzle on and watched it trickle into the sink. He plugged the hole and got over to the hole where she kept dropping her tools. "Got a job for you to do." Plopping the pillow on the ground below it, he hung the towel on a close pipe, then dropped the bucket by her feet, then rushed over to keep an eye on the water. "Your job will be to hold the bucket. You're going to get a slight lesson on my kind."

Once it was halfway full, he turned it off and strolled over to Kershaw again, pulling his shirt off and necklaces, then kneeling in front of the hole dropping them on top the towel. "Think you can do that much?" He smiled up at her.
    Last edited by ELR; 07-09-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~

@sunnyside I tend to try and leave things open because I can’t control whether other people want to try and respond to me, but I’ll bear that in mind. And in that regard this is just a response to say ‘I’m still here’ and you’re free to skip forwards unless someone else brings something up (which I think Cross did, but I don’t have anything myself so Shi’ran’s going to be quiet unless he’s given a reason to talk >.>)

Shi’ran stayed perfectly quiet whilst Shar went off to complain at the airship’s pilot about the craft and persuaded the man to let it ‘sway’ a bit … he did catch on to the fact that the crystals lining the walls of the vessel did glow with more intensity at points where the wind became louder too. He wasn’t very well-versed but, he had cottoned on to the fact that the crystals were the airship’s power-source. So what would happen if that power ran out? It’d just plummet? Heh.

Still, he acclimatised to the rocking and swaying of the airship from that point on, and moved a hand to keep one of the trays of breakfast food from sliding about on the table whilst he finished his sausage roll and then helped himself to some pieces of cheese and another pasty. The Therian murmured a small hum at a point and began glancing between the pulsing glow of the crystals, the stairwell that led to the cockpit, Phoenix, and then Jasper (in that order). He saw the Magitek lad had taken interest in the crystals as well, but he didn’t say anything on that.

Though he did then speak up rather suddenly, and loudly, towards the cockpit – specifically, towards Shar;

”I have a question.” He stated. ”How long is it going to take us to get to this Tierce place? And what are you going to do if someone gets air-sick? Heh …”

After he received his answer he’d fall quiet again for the time-being and return to eating the last of his breakfast. After the pasty he was full – finally.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Kershaw's confusion only seemed to grow until shortly after Sam took his shirt off and spoke. Suddenly her eyes go wide and she backs up, though she quickly hits a pipe serving as a rail for the metal "loft" that serves as her living area within whatever she has built in this room.

"I'm sorry. I think I may have given a wrong impression. I understand Therians can be a bit more...forward...in...certain matters, but I just met you and you're nice and all and I did invite you here and oh my goodness this is my bedroom and I'm sorry and. I mean maybe under different circumstances. "

As she ramble on she does have one hand behind her back and Sam can hear the sound of capacitors charging.

-----------------

Shar doesn't directly respond to the air-sickness comment, but he can't help but shudder a little at the thought once again regretting both his enhanced senses and his inherent unwillingness to stop observing everything around him though all of them.

"Even at this speed it'll take us a good three hours to get there. I suppose I could go over what I know of the region and it's geography if you'd like. "

OOC: Ooop, gotta run.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Staying down low, his chuckles ended. "Are you? Okay, turn it off!" He raised his hands slowly. "That and the thought never crossed my mind, know what happens with woman who get involved." Standing up slowly, he turns his back to her, scars of bites and long slender marks covering the majority of his back. "Just don't want my favorite jacket and shirt to get dirty."

Lowering his hands, hoping she did not discharge it at him, he shifted his shoulders and looked back at her. "Watch very carefully." Closing his eyes, he forced the process to happen, his shoulders and arms started to thin out, then his legs melded together, his face started to grow smaller, his skin changing texture as his body absorbed the arms in and became longer and slimmer.

His head began to hurt, this was twice today he had changed and was pressing his limit he guessed. Looking up at her, he could see his reflection of his white scaled body, black beady eyes, tongue flickering out.

The surprise on her face humored him once again. He had better stop while he was ahead. He hurried into the pipe and out of her sight.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

((OOC: @sunnyside @Clockwork Bird Sorry, have an equivalent of a mini doctoral thesis I have to write for my magnet program. I was doing some work on that. Plus my health is constantly acting up.))

Eira dismounted Elise and brought forth the food in a wary fashion. People. She wasn't good with people and, though she agreed to bring food, she was slightly regretting the decision. She watched as they voraciously examined then ate the food. She curiously looked around at her surroundings but found things similar but not entirely the same to her culture. There was a lot of magitek accents and she unfortunately was not well-versed in their construction. She felt nervous and one of her many crystals glowed slightly. No. Not right now. She thought to herself, hiding the glow with her hand.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before approaching Carolus. Her expression reverted to its stone façade. "What exactly can I help you with? I will need to know so I can consult whatever archives or libraries are at my dormitories. I apologize if I sound rude."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 07-11-2015 at 01:53 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

OOC: Same here; feel free to move along any time. I can always write what Jasper did in the meantime.

IC: Upon closer observation, Jasper noticed that the floor around the crystals was marked with dark footprints, greasy in appearance, and that the whole area seemed too tight to warrant such traffic. Puzzled, his attention shifted when Shi’ran asked how long it would be before they arrived at Tierce.

Three hours? That wasn’t too bad, Jasper thought, but given the fact that they were on an airship, Tierce must be quite a ways away. It seemed that Shar was going to brief them on some things in the meantime. Jasper looked back, still wondering what purpose the crystals had and why they so often had to be accessed.

Tierce. Why couldn’t Jasper place that name? For the life of him he couldn’t remember where he’d heard it or even if he was certain he’d heard it before. It sounded very familiar; that’s all he was certain of.

Jasper turned and faced Shar, ready to learn what he could of Tierce. He couldn’t help but wonder to himself if he had ever signed up for something with so little information. That familiar pang of panic began to manifest itself, but Jasper fought it down by seeing how calm everyone else appeared.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@Black-Cat0001

As Mizuki looked for Juggernaut she managed to run into her as she was doing something.

(Mizuki) "Ah, there you are, I was looking for you. I heard that you that you're starting a dance club."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yes, but it's not just me another student is the co with me. I control the music and when people need to leave. the co controls the food kitchen and bar area. She also gets to decide what the wall lighting and wall paper will be like. Are you interested in helping? The Co is a student named Phoenix. I wonder if she'll like night city life as wall paper with shell lighting. Hmmm..."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 07-12-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @Ranshiin I'm so sorry I'm taking so long >.< Honestly, I just couldn't think of anything to write until now haha.

Phoenix glanced around the aircraft, taking note of how small it was. The little bit of turbulence made her heart sink to her stomach then back up again. She put her hands on her stomach and giggled a little. Such a funny feeling. She decided that it would behoove her not to eat anymore in case her body doesn't agree with her mind. She took special interest in the glowing gems. She always found that sort of power source to be interesting. This was the first time she'd ever seen them used for something so large.

Then Shar said that it would take three hours to arrive at the destination. Three hours? She bit her lip. Three hours of just sitting in one place in a tiny space? That sounded terrible. She was already feeling somewhat fidgety. She had to distract herself.

"So Shi'ran. Is having a tail inconvenient at all?" she said. What a horrible conversation starter. These types of things usually flowed easier in her experience.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information