AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Ending(s) that Angered You?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Anime Ending(s) that Angered You?

Q: Which ending(s) in anime angered you?

The end of Revolutionary Girl Utena - ooh, I could just EXPLODE!!

lol
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Default Re: Anime Ending(s) that Angered You?

90% of romance anime. I always end up feeling bad for the one girl (usually the childhood friend) that loved the MC from the beginning.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    90% of romance anime. I always end up feeling bad for the one girl (usually the childhood friend) that loved the MC from the beginning.
    There is one such anime I remember from a while back like that. A guy falls in love with a girl, they become lovers, she gets injured in a traffic accident, and when she wakes up several years later, he's living with his old high school friend. Everyone tries to keep it secret, but the injured girl finds out anyway. That sucks, though I guess it is too much to expect from a guy to put his whole life on hold when his girl friend is not expected to come out of her coma ever.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Akame ga Kill. The whole anime was pretty bad imo, but the ending was just half assed and atrocious. I found out afterward that apparently the anime had caught to the manga and they just kinda made it up as they went at the end. I haven't read the manga though to confirm.

Deadman Wonderland. The series didn't follow the manga, which I can easily get over (despite a lot of characters being left out, killed, or saved that shouldn't have been). What I absolutely cannot forgive, however, is the lack of any sort of proper ending. As soon as the protagonist really starts to develop, the series just ends. There's no closure, several loose ends, and iirc it even ended mid arc. It's a real shame too, the manga was fairly good and the anime had a lot of potential, even with major changes from the manga. Still one of my all time favorite openings, though.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 08-04-2019 at 11:49 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akame ga Kill was promising, but it did end in a muddle

with the main character killed off before the final episode.

Deadman Wonderland is another matter. There was a second season planned, resolving the cliffhanger which made hints about Shiro. From what I read, the series got bad ratings in Japan, so plans for a second season were shelved. We will never know if Ganta has a future with Shiro -- or any future at all.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 08-05-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder if, when the Pokemon anime finally ends, there'll be a good finale. Though I prefer Digimon, the inevitable conclusion to the "other mon" intrigues me. Will I be old and grey when the last episode is aired?
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 08-15-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was kind of upset with End of Evangelion. I was hoping Shinji would finish off that b*tch Asuka.

8. Likes Immoral liked this post
    Junior Member tomthemob is on a distinguished road tomthemob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2019 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Laniakea

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Being friendzoned is an awful feeling, I agree with you about that.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

I can't really think of a series that the ending angered me. I might have disappointed, but I can't think of a time I was really mad.

I think the closest to mad would be animes like Space Brothers where the manga was ongoing, and it seemed like they just randomly decided to stop the anime. I don't think there was any big resolution at the end, though I could be miss-remembering, and then at the end of the episode, they skipped forward a few years to show where they were (and still not the end of their story). I think things like that get me the closest to mad.

Junior Member hidenime.com is on a distinguished road hidenime.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2019 01:30 AM
    Threads

Death Note ending
    I realized that light Yagami had to die ... but how he defeated was mediocre

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hidenime.com View Post
    Death Note ending
    I realized that light Yagami had to die ... but how he defeated was mediocre
    The ending of part 2 of the live action movie was better.

Light thinks that Ryuk has taken L's live. But L had already written his death down in the Death Note, so Light's had no effect on L. Ryuk then takes Light's life. L had written down that he dies quietly in his sleep in about two days. That gives him enough time to take on one last case in the third movie of the series.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information