AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Crystal 3 just announced

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 01:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sailor Moon Crystal 3 just announced

Finally the infinity arc of sailor moon was just announced.
    there is not much of information about dates and such, but those are such good news

https://twitter.com/sailormoon_20th/...05345795461121

Infinity arc is one of my favourite parts of the story (with stars coming closely second) and I'm so glad they are going to continue with the story.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal 3 just announced

Wait. They haven't announced Season 2 yet. I'm confused.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

second seasons was the black moon arc
    (the second half of crystal)
    so this one is the third with all 10 soldiers, death busters, infinity arc

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought the 26 episodes ordered were for a single season of SMC. Interesting...

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I don't know how it is promoted in the west, but the official website was using SM crystal 2 for the black moon arc since it started and now it announced the death busters arc as SMC 3

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sold. I want to see it.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If they don't get rid of "Moon Pride", I am going to be pissed
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

8. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

since this is still crystal I doubt they will

Not that I see any reason they should
    Last edited by 星らぶ; 10-07-2015 at 03:09 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Electric Moonlight View Post
    If they don't get rid of "Moon Pride", I am going to be pissed

"Moon Pride" is a good theme song. But I would be stoked if they dubbed this reboot with "fighting evil by moonlight!!"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Yeah, its confusing because the first season of SM Crystal was Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R combined [two seasons]. This is the second season of SM Crystal which will go over the events of Sailor Moon S, the third season of the 90s anime.

Now, while I dont hate Moon Pride, it fit much more with the 90s series since it was more about the scouts being awesome, where as the original song "Miracle Romance" was about...well, romance, and SM Crystal is aaaaaaaaaaaaall about Usagi chasing Mamoru who is prone to fall under the villains spell. Just sayin'

As bad as the animation was in Crystal, Im still looking forward to to the new season, especially with the introduction of Uranus and Neptune.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

to be perfectly clear about the whole season thing
    there were no seasons to begin with, and this is not a season either, they are just adding more episodes to Crystal as a whole, and it is the third part of the story
    It is not Crystal2 or season two it is just Crystal with more episodes
    the promo pictures has a bigass 3 on it combined with the kanji 期 which means period/time on the tweet it is even written like this 第3期 <-- this combination of kanji with a number in the middle is mostly used for episode numbers on TV series, more interestingly the title saying: 第3期デス・バスターズ編 it uses the kanji 編 after Death Busters which can mean "part of a story" but when it is used like that is like "the death busters story/version", therefore all of these combined pretty much says "third episode, the death busters version(of the story)"
    Last edited by 星らぶ; 10-08-2015 at 01:32 AM.

13. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Yeah, its confusing because the first season of SM Crystal was Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R combined [two seasons]. This is the second season of SM Crystal which will go over the events of Sailor Moon S, the third season of the 90s anime.

Now, while I dont hate Moon Pride, it fit much more with the 90s series since it was more about the scouts being awesome, where as the original song "Miracle Romance" was about...well, romance, and SM Crystal is aaaaaaaaaaaaall about Usagi chasing Mamoru who is prone to fall under the villains spell. Just sayin'

As bad as the animation was in Crystal, Im still looking forward to to the new season, especially with the introduction of Uranus and Neptune.
    I dunno what it is, but Momoclo Z's "Moon Pride" kinda sounds generic ... doesn't sound like a sailormoon song. Maybe because i'm so used to the original, probably.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post

That's what I'm waiting for, the re-introduction of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune!! Should be sweet!

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno what it is, but Momoclo Z's "Moon Pride" kinda sounds generic ... doesn't sound like a sailormoon song. Maybe because i'm so used to the original, probably.
    I can understand why many people feel that way, Arisawa Takanori was a genius and he created the best fitting music for sailormoon.

17. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Metaphasic

I loved the original Sailor Moon, but have yet to give this a look. I have simply been too busy with real life to do more than visit here a couple times a day. I will try and take a peek at this over the weekend.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 星らぶ View Post
    I can understand why many people feel that way, Arisawa Takanori was a genius and he created the best fitting music for sailormoon.

Truth.

The Guitar part is cool, but other than that, I don't really like their sound (except for "Gekkou" the ending theme, is much nicer.) They sound like autotuned chipmunks otherwise.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They sound like autotuned chipmunks otherwise.
    ahahah, well they are an idol group :P are they even suppose to have vocal abilities or whatever??
    LOL
    Moonlight Densetsu was sang (At least the second version of it) by the musical performers, including Anza, whose vocals are extraordinary. Of course the qualities on that aspect are as far different as day and night :P

here's a version of moon pride that is nicer than the original :P
    Last edited by 星らぶ; 10-09-2015 at 12:12 PM.

21. Likes mimiruchan, Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't wait to see both Usagi and Small Lady transform together as Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon!

Junior Member rautiti is on a distinguished road rautiti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2015 05:24 AM
    Threads

I remember sailor moon when i was young. nostalgic.. :-)

24. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has it been announced when it will begin airing yet?

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, nothing yet

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope the plan isn't to air this death busters arc of Crystal in 2016. That's scary to think about because then I ask "When in 2016?"

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

since the announcement was about "decision" on a production of the arc, and not already in production I totally see it coming in 2016

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uggh!! How much more can we wait? 2016!!!!? When in 2016? I can't wait for new episodes! lol

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

at the moment first two arcs are playing on Japanese TV so I'm guessing there is not going to be any announcement until this also finishes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information