AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 197 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Royo placed took a firm grasp of Esiphas's hand. "Well, please be gentle" chuckling to herself. "Well... uh.. take all the mystic jazz you need, I guess". When she thinks of Esiphas's legs "regenerating", well to be honest, the thought of mauled legs and looking at them is a little disturbing. Even more so for this mystic energy and who was "special friend"? Royo had a feeling that this guy, Esiphas, was starting to be a little creepy.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @Ensifer @Hasu @Narona and @chiichanny

OOC: Hmm since there isn't an obvious break in there for good posts/decisions maybe I'll go through this feel free to PM me if you'd have rather there been a break in here.

IC:
    As he hears Royo talking, Daniel calls out "Royo? Is that you here, wait, I think I see a blob in the water, I think that's you. "

He then has something of a horrified look and hastilly adds "Not that I'm calling you a blob!!!! It just can't see very well!"

He quickly swims over. Soon the others are around as well, if only to investigate.

Grunt looks suspicious but Daniel whispers to him "I think the poor guy is going into shock and...well...out of time, but he got himself tore apart helping us. C'mon"

So it winds up that Daniel takes Royo's other hand, Grunt takes Naomi's other hand, and Gary completes the circle.

Miss Hallow is still on the piece of damage ship, along with the kids who don't want to get in the water, and Kimi who really doesn't want to get into the water.

There really isn't even time for people to start asking what they ought to do next when images and...understanding start flooding into people's minds.

Some people act startled, but you kind of get what is being taught, although it seems geared more towards fixing oneself. It's very odd, once the thought patterns have gone through your mind it all seems to very simple.

The next part is sharing and healing others this knowledge swirls and confuses the earlier knowledge but there doesn't seem to be a lot of arguing as everyone looks at Esiphas's horrifically mauled body.

Inside Esiphas's Drauger is more than pleased He thinks, to Esiphas alone, <INCREDIBLE!!!! HOW DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE SUCH POWER! There must have been something about the way the island is now, or perhaps in escaping or having done things there. It is known adventure tends to create mana in people. But a whole villiage of warriors might not be like this back in the last time I walked the earth! And they are helping! But we need...material. Still, I have some much raw power to work with.>

Then he gets back to helping people understanding and utilize their mana.

The next bit would be a bit trickier to spot. You're out in the ocean, with plenty to look at, in slowly rolling waves.

But under the water the muscle fibers that remain of Esiphas's lower torso elongate out and dangle like the tendrils of a Jellyfish. A whitetip reef shark, investigating the disturbance and blood in the water, is the first thing to approach and bump into one of the tendrils. Soon all the tendrils whip over towards the creature...and start rending it into pieces. The globlets of flesh and cartilage and then drawn up towards Esiphas where they begin fusing with his own flesh.

While the underwater action might have been hard to see, Esiphas's above water transformation is much more obvious. At first his color seems a bit off, but slowly seems to become normal and actually uninjured.

By the time he releases people's hands the sound of the rescue helicopter has grown loud as it is getting close.

Daniel turns to Royo. "WOW! That was amazing! And what I can do. My eyes! I think I can fix them!"

After a few seconds he looks at Royo with a huge smile on his face.

OOC: For those other than Esiphas, you've got the option of "remembering" either of those two things, and can allocate mana between them (i.e. healing yourself or healing others). Royo has a lot of mana and points to play with. If you wanted to use player points to expand her understanding of mana to doing ninja things that would be OK. Or you could use those points to just buy another mana advantage and just do more healing. Though those abilities start getting ridiculous at those mana totals. Like flowers blooming as you walk along type stuff.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- Is Raymond nt around?

Ic- Holly stared silently at the group of people. It was clear they were as badly mistreated as the girls she had freed from the Kitchen, but she was starting to worry about the Amount of room the boat would have left. Still, she wanted to at least free them. Taking in everyone's faces, she stood in silence, eyes moving over everyone in turn.

--------

Esiphas's face brightens. "Oh wow. A fully fixed pair of legs." he began treading water more vigorously. "Thanks guys, that's better than even I had hoped for. As for my... Friend... Well, you might have felt him there. Maybe I'll show you all someday." He gave each person a nod of his head and a quiet "Thank you."

Ooc- I'll post with Kara soon.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 04-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

As Holly works the women stay entirely silent. Seemingly frozen with fear, except for occasionally casting nervous glances at the one of the sides of the dinning room where the doors to the private dining areas are, one of which Holly remembers being in some time ago.

As the are freed the women each whisper "thank you" and start moving towards the kitchen.

-----------------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer

OOC: I'll leave it open to let ensifer make the next post unless they'd like me to make one here.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

@ai_frostbite

Timothy Carlton had been a determined yet loving father when he was alive. He was not so loving now, though determination was everything he had left.

He trudged through soft sand damp with sea water, which sunk deep with each heavy step of his soggy feet. His toes peeked through the holes of his shoes.

A bright wind blew around him, though not strong enough to dry his clothes. He could still smell her - like frying bacon on a Sunday morning, sunlight streaming through the window, served with two sides of eggs and a tall glass of orange juice. He wobbled until the sand slowly became soil and his steps were surer.

He followed her sound too - the rustling of her feet on dried leaves, loud as a waterfall. And her frightened, heavy breathing, running from death.

And then, quite abruptly, the trail stopped.

Here was no trail. It just ended. Funny. Did she have magic? Did she suddenly disappear? His head tilted at the spot where his feet realized they were no longer following her. It almost seemed he was capable of rational thought.

He raised his head into the air, sniffing to find the trail - then he saw her. There, way up high in the brown branches. Food. Food. Glorious, glorious food.

His arms flew up, reaching for her in the way his daughter once reached for her daddy's arms. He swiped at her like a hungry lion at the bottom of a pit, teased by a steak of deer meat. He roared like the starving animal that he actually was.

"RU-RUAAAAGGGHHH!!!"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly stops one of the freed woman for a second. "Hey. Big shark man, Raymond. Do you know where he is?" She asks, as much kindness as she can muster in her voice, but with urgency as well. She looked around at the private dining rooms, making sure that nothing was coming out of them.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The woman seems to be nervous about even the small bit of sound Holly is making. Although perhaps she is also a little surprised.

Either way, she silently points to one of the private rooms, and quickly, but quitely, makes her way towards the kitchen.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

@Solsaiden Hel
    Sai heard the corpse's roar as she sat at the top of the tree. She carefully looked down and saw him trying to reach for her. " He really is brainless." She said aloud. She sighed. There really was only one way to get out of this and it was to kill him. She wondered how he managed to find her all the way at the top of the tree. She broke off a small twig and threw it at the corpse. "Go away!" she yelled at him. She obviously wasn't going to scare him away, or even make him leave in any way. So she hopped down onto the lowest branch, then slid down the trunk of the tree landing on the ground. She picked up a stick and swung it back and forth to keep him away from her. She lifted her foot, then swung her leg to land a kick into the side of his head.
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 04-10-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ai_frostbite @Solsaiden Hel

OOC: This game does have some simple combat mechanics I use. However since it's the two of you I'll let you RP it out unless you specifically ask me otherwise.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @ai_frostbite @Solsaiden Hel

OOC: This game does have some simple combat mechanics I use. However since it's the two of you I'll let you RP it out unless you specifically ask me otherwise.
    OOC: I'd like to see what you use and then Sol and I can I guess decide what we'd like.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ai_frostbite View Post
    OOC: I'd like to see what you use and then Sol and I can I guess decide what we'd like.
    @Solsaiden Hel

OOC: You're asking how I usually handle things? I haven't had players fighting each other before, but in principle it would work the same as fighting NPCs. The players indicate what they're attempting to do, and then I do an electronic dice roll based on their abilitys, equipment, etc and write up an outcome. Players can always just write that they are successful, but it might cost karma. Similarly if they would take damage I usually indicate the karma cost to have what would have been a nasty stab actually just be a little cut etc.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked at the door she had been gestured towards, a little nervous. So then Petani. This could be it for us. We could meet our end right here, exactly where we were first thrown together. Thanks for being with me. And I'm sorry again that your life was taken from you like that. She gave a soft chuckle. If we get out of this, once guy and I have been married and such, You and I are going on Holdiay together. Your choice of destination. Now then, before we do this, have we got anything we can use to give outsells another advantage over this guy?

-----------

Kara gave a sort of whimper, but drove the jeep forwards anyway. "I'm not sure this issue a good idea. Okay, it's probably better than long ranged, but at least we aren't going to get eaten at long range." As she drove forward, she gritted her feet and thought of Luna, back with the group.

Luna was having a debate with herself. The people in the cart were sore, and not at all having a good time driving. Should she push on? She looked around, then an Idea struck her. "Give me time, and I'll make things easier. Hold on." Jumping out of the jeep, ran over to the big van, and began looking it over for either useable materials, or something to fix the van with altogether.

OOC- I don't know how best to make Holly's new advantage work.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 04-18-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Petani gives Holly a warm feeling back. "I'm not sure. We can look through some travel websites and make sure we pick a place where we're the only supernatural thing around. "

She gets a bit more serious and ponders the situation. "He's really strong, but you're quick, and can do that one thing to attack at quite a distance away. Maybe it would work better if you had room to move, this area out here as a lot of room to jump if you need to put some distance between you and him? "

She pauses "It also might depend on what he's doing in there...maybe he's sleeping again with the door unlocked?"

OOC: Maybe I should figure out exactly what you're asking for with the arm thing. I was going to apply the spirit/bone lash type upgrade, making for a flexible attack with reach, and combine it with your current electrical attack.

Something else to consider is how and when you want Holly to realize she has it. She's essentially aquiring it with a combination of mana recently earned and your player points buying more mana. So Holly could "feel" a world of options through her attunment with Petani and select it. But you could alter the flavor if you wanted to.

------------

@Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Looking inside the van Luna sees that the keys are still in the ignition and the thing is still in drive. It probably died just because of being upside down.

She also sees a couple bodies. One small male child and one teen aged girl. They sort of lash out at her while upside down...but it occurs to Luna that they haven't figured out how to get out of their seatbelts and are stuck in there. The girl looks like she was strangled and bit in the face. Maybe only one member of that family died in the crash at first....

Her mind slipping back to it's mechanical sense Luna thinks of all the things that go wrong when you try and run a thing like this upside down, but it occurs to her that none of them are that bad at all. She's pretty sure if someone rolled the van over it wouldn't take her long at all to get the thing running again unless something is wrong that she can't see from the outside.

Further up Kara hears the guy on the top of the Jeep yell. "C'mon stop! We can get them from here."

Begrudgingly Liko agrees. (OOC: and presumably Kara stops) Soon weapons are firing...but slowly. Looking on The person on top with the stabilized weapon seems to be doing the best to Kara's estimation. And the dead eventually are dropped to the ground through combinations of body hits or head shots.

Liko then looks around and points across the field. "Now that group over there! Let's clear the way for the rest of the group".

This next group is more distant and looks to be maybe a dozen or so dead. It's hard to say what they have for weapons from here, and some of them are walking around on all fours like animals.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Solsaiden Hel

OOC: You're asking how I usually handle things? I haven't had players fighting each other before, but in principle it would work the same as fighting NPCs. The players indicate what they're attempting to do, and then I do an electronic dice roll based on their abilitys, equipment, etc and write up an outcome. Players can always just write that they are successful, but it might cost karma. Similarly if they would take damage I usually indicate the karma cost to have what would have been a nasty stab actually just be a little cut etc.
    OOC: I think I'd rather use your idea than to waste karma. Should I wait for @Solsaiden Hel to reply? Or should I continue the fighting sequence and let you roll on the first hit? Also, I was thinking of maybe trying to pick up a weapon of some sort (even though she can easily fight with her fists)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ai_frostbite View Post
    OOC: I think I'd rather use your idea than to waste karma. Should I wait for @Solsaiden Hel to reply? Or should I continue the fighting sequence and let you roll on the first hit? Also, I was thinking of maybe trying to pick up a weapon of some sort (even though she can easily fight with her fists)
    OOC: Obviously I'd prefir if he'd post, if only to give an opinion on the matter. But just to keep you engaged I think I'll start combat if he doesn't post anything in a day or so. Unlike most player vs player encounters it isn't so bad to cream him a little...his character regenerates and is an incredible tracker. Note that your character already has a Sai. Though of course on a roll you could always get unlucky.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

@ai_frostbite OOC: Here's the long awaited post.

The blow struck his face, dislocating his jaw, the cartilage of his nose breaking into three. Timothy spun, his arms flailing like a rag doll, and the other side of his face crashed into a coconut trunk. It would have been excruciating if he could still feel pain.
    Timothy regained his footing. His jaw hung slack. Gurgling sounds escaped from the depths of his throat. Hunger was the only instinct animating his existence - the kind of hellish hunger that could never be satisfied.
    He grabbed hold of her arm and brought it to his broken mouth for a bite. Deep down, in some forgotten part of him, came a horrified scream.
    But his instinct screamed louder - EAT! EAT!
    "BLUBLURAAARGH!!!"
    Timothy could taste the food, smell the food, but unfortunately, his jaw would not clench. So hungry he was, his mouth watered over the sweet meat. Yet there it stayed firmly stuck to the arm. Life was futile, and the afterlife isn't much different.
    "NYA-NYAAOOORRRGH!"

@sunnyside OOC: So, do we roll a dice?

Also, what about me makes me seem like a dude? It seems to be a common trend among people ahahaha.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-20-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    OOC: So, do we roll a dice?
    OOC: Nah that was a nice cinematic post. A similar reply would be more appropriate from AI, unless she just wants straightforward combat.

Also, what about me makes me seem like a dude? It seems to be a common trend among people ahahaha.
    OOC: I've known you a while so I don't know where I first got that impression. Though I think you always have guys in your avatar/sig and your user name has a "scandinavian guy" kind of flavor. Though googling it I guess "Hel" is a girls name so maybe it really should have given "scandinavian girl" flavor from the start.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly crept towards the Indicated room, Arm charging with Electricity as she goes. As quetly as Possible, Holly pushed the door open a crack, enough to peer through. Squatting slightly as she lent forwards to look, she looked through the gap.

-------------

Kara frowns a little. "Yu guys need to stabilise those a bit. The Guns are more accurate when they're stabilised. Maybe... Hmmm." She Turned the jeep around, and Opened the Doors on the side (OOC- Assuming they have doors, will edit if necessary) "Lean the guns on that, and Aim at the nearest... Zombies. See if it makes it better."

Luna reoiled a bit at the dangling creatures, before slowly walking forwards, wrench in hand. Carefully, she aimed a smack at the Nearest creature, trying to kill it quickly.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking inside the room Holly sees Raymon lying on a mattress that is on top of a table. There are four women in the room, each wearing torn clothing that they have arranged to keep themselves decent. Each is "chained" via twisted metal and copper cable to one of the corners of the room. Currently they are massaging Raymone's legs, back, and back fin respectively.

A CD player sits in the corner of the room playing some 90s Dr. Dre rap.

In a little table in front of Raymone are a bunch of coctail glasses.

As Holly opens the door Raymone doesn't open his eyes, but mumbles. "Time for dinner already?"

-------------------

@Esiphas @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: The Jeeps do have doors. Did Holly drive close to the creatures or is the (correct) stabilizing advice and door opening happening near the sight of the most recent battle.

IC:

Luna's attampt to thwack the teen dead gets tangled up in the creatures flailing arms. However it's mostly imobilized and, with her wrench, Luna has greater reach and hits on its hands and arms should damage it, so she can, messily, win this one with just a little time and effort.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly's face began to twist into a face more fit for an angry Bezerker than a Lady. Flexing her ghost arm, she let the electricity crackle aloud, willing her strength into the arm. "You... You! Everything here is your fault!" She shouted, before jumping at him, bringing her arm back for a punch as she did.

OOC- perhaps have the arm change happen mid-air? Or just before the jump?

----------

Luna continued bludgeoning the dangling teen with her wrench, feeling increasingly sick as she did. Once it was dead, she moved on to the other one, and tried to repeat the process.

OOC- yeah, Kara drives a little closer.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @mrpineapple

OOC: Hmmm I suppose I could work the arm in.

IC:
    Raymone's eyes flash open as Holly rushes towards him and gets a bit of a smile. With a swift motion he slams his clawed hand into the smaller table in front of him and holds it up as Holly advances, using it to sort of "trap" her with a leg going over and under each of her arms. Holly suspects he was about to pin her into the wall with it as he starts to swing her to the side.

Holly tries to attack him, but her arm isn't long enough and wood is a poor conductor for electricity. Suddenly she gets that feeling, the one of having an array of option, but it only lasts for a moment, and suddenly as she swings her arm forward it gets...strange...tentacle like almost and whips around the table.

Raymones smirk turns into a roar of pain as his body convuleses, the shudder making him flip his arm to the side, sinding Holly flying backwards out of the room and breaking the small table on the frame of the door.

For their part the women in the room have retreated as far as their restrains allow into the far corner.

Holly managed to gain her balance after bumping into the railing two stories above the bottom floor of the dining room with some grace. Looking through the door frame she sees Raymone leap off the table and stand at his full height.

"WHAT THE *&$% WAS THAT!!!! I'M NOT BEHIND ANYTHING THAT WENT WRONG I'M JUST MAKING THE BEST OF IT. Who are YOU working for now!"

----------

It takes a little time to deal with the teen. The little undead in the child seat is mostly a matter of it being distastful instead of being hard. Of course, as with the other dead, neither entirely stop twitching, it's just that with that many broken bones and damaged tissue they aren't any sort of threat.

Looking around Luna sees odd looks of disgust. But than one of the guys says "Uhhhhh. Could you use some help with something?"

Some distance away Kara is watching the guys with her taking careful aim and managing to down the dead reasonably well as they rush forward. As they get closer their rush actually slows down as the fire from the Jeep gets more accurate and the creatures in front have taken some damage. It's a little hard for Kara to see, but it looks like the creature in the back knelt down in a little ditch as opposed to being hit, but maybe that was just how it fell.

The guy on the roof says "I think those ones crawling on all fours must already be damaged and they're lagging behind. I think we'll get 'em all easy. Let's not waste too much ammo. "

However as some of the last of the "regular" undead fall suddenly the weird walking ones put on a burst of speed. There are six of them and now they're moving as if their legs were made for four legged locomotion, like Cheetas, and they're even throwing in some side to side motion as they zip past the other damaged dead that are still slowly moving foward. It's be a while for the human moving ones to get to you, but the weird moving ones will be on you in seconds at their speed.

There is a lot of swearing and sounds of shock around Kara. But also a battle yell of sorts. kara realizes it came from Liko, who is charging forward toward the half dozen fast moving things.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-26-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gritted her teeth. "Don't lie to me you Fish-shaped (Please do not swear)! All of this! Everything on this god-damned boat! You did this! You chained those women up, you set those dead things to guard them. Your making them into slaves, and all because you got picked out by some spirit thing." Looking sideways for a second at her arm, Holly gave it a quick swing, the long appendage flicking around like a flail. "And now, We are going to destroy you!"

Petani... Are you ready? I don't know what happened to your arm... But I'm glad it did. Now, lets take revenge. For you... For whoever else that monster has killed. Together... We'll destroy him.

------------

Luna gives a weak smile. "I'm going to move these... Port things... Out of the van. Then I need help to flip it. We can use it to transport more people. I'm assuming at least someone can drive?"

Kara shouted 'Liko! No! Get back! Looking around to the others, she shouts "Brace your guns on the door again, and fire. But be careful! We don't want to hit Liko! Aim for the ones on all fours, and if the get too close, Use the door as a shield if you can."
    Last edited by Esiphas; 04-27-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Is that what the forum's word filter puts in, or was that an OOC request to me?

IC:

Raymone seems to be getting a bit of his swagger back after getting zapped by Holly's arm. He advances a bit more cautiously as he reaches down just a little to pick up a bottle of something.

"Oh. I'm not behind any of this though. I was just another guy on a cruise. I'm just making the best of it. To bad you only want to see my bad side. Well, you can have plenty of that if you'd like. Might be nice to put on a show for everyone out there."

Inside Holly, Petani is giving off a mix of emotions. Anger, but also some worry, still, she thinks back "I'm ready. Just be careful and lets end this!"

However then she moves Holly's eye's to the side just a little. In in back of the room one of the women is rising up with a look of rage and tears on her face like she's about to do something.

---------------------------

At Kara's words Liko stalls a little bit. He looks back over his shoulder at everyone hunkering down around the Jeep and then at how fast the creatures are closing. Kara can has a good feeling for distances and reaches the conclusion he seems to before he does, that he won't be able to get to the Jeep in time anyway. The gun fire is only having a modest affect on the fast dodging creatures.

He starts to turn in back and a yells rises in his throat.

OOC: There are a bunch of people with Luna that are willing to help. Most of them aren't the most burly or fit as they went with the other Jeep. But there are plenty to help roll the thing over and help out with whatever Luna needs. You can describe that in a post. Or ask me to do so.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-27-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gives the woman a look that - hopefully- clearly put her point across. 'Stay. Put.' She mouthed, to make sure, before turning her attention to Raymone again. He's big. His reach s longer than the regular enemy's we've been fighting. What he doesn't know about, is this. Holly flexed her second ghost hand, still hidden under her glove (OOC- I can edit this part later, but I don't think I ever used this hand.) Bracing herself, holly snarled at Raymone. "Shut the hell up. You've said enough, more than enough. Now then... I think I'm going to begin... By melting that tongue of yours."

OOC- I typed the (please do not swear). Force of habit I picked up on The Tyranid Hive RP board.

----------------

Kara screams something very loud and very unwomanly, before shouting "shoot them! Save him damnit!" Sobbing, she readied her wrench n hand, and prepared to rush to Liko's aid if the guns couldn't save him.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The glove thing is fine. If she's used it, she probably could have gotten a new glove, and some uses would have just frosted or shocked it a little so Holly could have picked it up.

IC: The woman seems confused and like she's still considering what to do. But her indecision is enough to keep her out of immediate danger as Raymone strides forward. He's all confident swagger, but his eyes seem to get pushed toward Holly's twisting arm.

"Such a waste, I'd have enjoyed keeping you. Guess I should have just let you bleed out. Well I'll FIX THAT NOW." He yells as he hurls the bottle towards Holly as he starts a rush towards her.

------------

OOC: Hmmmm this might be one of those points where you'd want to use some karma pre-emptively. Liko's gotten a bit crazy after shooting that lady while trying to kill that nasty little fast moving kid undead a while back. He's pretty well hosed right now, though at least he would manage to draw the speedy dead close toghether, making them easier to shoot.

Still, a bit of karma is that sort of thing to use to make a plan work. Maybe she sees something that gives her an idea of something to do. Maybe she fires up and rushes forward with the Jeep. Or you could "brute force" it and just have the weapons fire and Liko's fighting abilities give enough time for people to reach him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information