AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound Horizon - Soko ni Aru Fuukei

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2021 03:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Sound Horizon - Soko ni Aru Fuukei

I know I said I probably won't be doing any more Sound Horizon songs in the near future, but... Temptation. ;-;

Romaji:

--Gensou to wa uta wo tsudzuru you na yuugi TANATOS wa dare mo nigasanai--

Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Yami e to tsudzuku michi mushi no ne hadashi no boukensha
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    RANPU no usuakari kishimu rouka mayonaka no shoujo
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Yaneura hokorimamire no kobeya furubita omochabako
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Yonshaku no yami korogariochita omocha zankoku na yuugi

Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Itsuwari no gangu kowareta MARIONEETO tsukiyo no NAIFU
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Koukai no gangu giniro no basha fubuki no EREJII
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Negai no gangu rinne no sunadokei hoshizora no POEMU
    Soko ni aru fuukei...
    Kodoku no gangu sango no shiro kaitei no PURIZUN

(Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu Li Lu Lu Li Lu La Lu Lu
    Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu Li Lu Lu Li Lu La Lu) x2

Tsuioku wa sougen wo wataru kaze no iro chikasugite toosugite todokanai fuukei
    Kurikaeshi TANATOS ni dakareru yume nemurenai shoujo ga miru fuukei...

English:

--A fantasy, is like a game of poem inditing. Nobody escapes Thanatos.--

Over there, lies a scenery of...
    A path leading toward darkness. Crickets chirping. A barefoot adventurer.
    A dim lamplight. A creaking hallway. A little girl at the dead of the night.
    An attic. A small, dust-covered room. An old toy box.
    Four shades of darkness. Toys rolled down. A cruel game.

A toy of deception. A broken marionette. A knife in a moonlit night.
    A toy of lament. A silver carriage. An elegy of a snowstorm.
    A toy of hope. An hourglass for the cycle of rebirth. A poem of a starry sky.
    A toy of solitude. A coral castle. A prison at the bottom of the sea.

Reminiscence, consists of the colors of the wind crossing the meadows: an unreachable scenery, being too close, and yet too far away.
    While Thanatos constantly embraces her within her dreams, the sleepless girl witnesses a scenery of...

Kanji:

--幻想とは詩を綴るような遊戯 タナトスは誰も逃がさない--

そこに在る風景...
    闇へと続く道 虫の音 裸足の冒険者
    そこに在る風景...
    ランプの薄灯り 軋む廊下 真夜中の少女
    そこに在る風景...
    屋根裏 埃まみれの小部屋 古びた玩具箱
    そこに在る風景...
    四色の闇 転がり落ちた玩具 残酷な遊戯

そこに在る風景...
    偽りの玩具 壊れたマリオネット 月夜のナイフ
    そこに在る風景...
    後悔の玩具 銀色の馬車 吹雪のエレジー
    そこに在る風景...
    願いの玩具 輪廻の砂時計 星空のポエム
    そこに在る風景...
    孤独の玩具 珊瑚の城 海底のプリズン

追憶は草原を渡る風の色 近すぎて 遠すぎて 届かない風景
    繰り返しタナトスに抱かれる夢 眠れない少女が見る風景...
    Last edited by Haze~; 05-04-2015 at 02:45 PM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Default Re: Sound Horizon - Soko ni Aru Fuukei

Ugh, I keep trying to post my feedback, but the site keeps blocking me because there's apparently some word in my comment that's tripping the spam filter? It would be nice if it would tell me which word. But I will hopefully have a comment for you at some point in the near future.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

>I know I said I probably won't be doing any more Sound Horizon songs in the near future, but... Temptation. ;-;

Haha, I know what you mean. Sound Horizon translation has a weird allure, doesn't it? I'm currently doing Maerchen just for kicks for my own personal lyrics site, and when I'm done I'm probably going to start on Nein...

>--A fantasy, is like a game of poem inditing.

Do you mean "reciting"? "Indict" has a very specific meaning which isn't appropriate here.

(Please don't take this too harshly, because I think you're a fantastic translator and, as I said, you're doing much better than I did on my first attempts at Sound Horizon lyrics, but it seems to me that in your SanHora translations specifically, you sometimes use words you don't quite understand in an attempt to make the language seem fancier, and personally I feel it's better to use the ordinary word that you already know than the lofty-sounding word you've never heard before, because otherwise you sometimes end up with a meaning that you didn't intend.)

>--A fantasy, is like a game of poem inditing.

Do you mean "reciting"? "Indict" has a very specific meaning which isn't appropriate here.

(Please don't take this too harshly, because I think you're a fantastic translator and, as I said, you're doing much better than I did on my first attempts at Sound Horizon lyrics, but it seems to me that in your SanHora translations specifically, you sometimes use words you don't quite understand in an attempt to make the language seem fancier, and personally I feel it's better to use the ordinary word that you already know than the lofty-sounding word you've never heard before, because otherwise you sometimes end up with a meaning that you didn't intend.)

>A little girl at the dead of the night.

I would say "in the dead of night"; "at" sounds odd/unnatural to me, because while you use "at" for specific times, general periods of time generally take "in" (except for "at night" where "night" has no further qualifiers. English is full of mysteries.)

>Toys rolled down

I would say "toys that rolled down," because otherwise it looks like you've suddenly switched from noun phrases to full sentences (and then back).
    Last edited by EJTranslations; 05-07-2015 at 10:49 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2021 03:52 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

>Do you mean "reciting"? "Indict" has a very specific meaning which isn't appropriate here.

>(Please don't take this too harshly, because I think you're a fantastic translator and, as I said, you're doing much better than I did on my first attempts at Sound Horizon lyrics, but it seems to me that in your SanHora translations specifically, you sometimes use words you don't quite understand in an attempt to make the language seem fancier, and personally I feel it's better to use the ordinary word that you already know than the lofty-sounding word you've never heard before, because otherwise you sometimes end up with a meaning that you didn't intend.)

It's actually "indite" (inditing/composing a poem). But I totally get what you're saying, as I tend to do that quite often.

>I would say "toys that rolled down," because otherwise it looks like you've suddenly switched from noun phrases to full sentences (and then back).

Ah, I guess it really does sound like that.

>Haha, I know what you mean. Sound Horizon translation has a weird allure, doesn't it? I'm currently doing Maerchen just for kicks for my own personal lyrics site, and when I'm done I'm probably going to start on Nein...

Nein should be a pretty fun album to do. Cat puns, and whatnot.

Anyway... As always, thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by Haze~; 05-08-2015 at 03:30 AM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Ah, that's totally my misreading, then! How embarrassing. Don't mind me!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information