AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's that anime where.. (been searching for years...literally)

Junior Member blindoctor is on a distinguished road blindoctor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2016 04:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's that anime where.. (been searching for years...literally)

Alright, maybe I dreamt this all up, but here we go. It's been awhile, so forgive me on the fuzzy details.

Anyhow, the main character ends up losing his memory due to an outside force that I believed to be something supernatural. A monster, perhaps? He also has the ability to slice things with invisible tendrils coming from this monster that follows him around (can't recall if it's the same monster).

I can't really recall what the plot was about exactly, but near (or during) the last few episodes, for everything to get "resolved" this main character had to wonder through what seemed like a foggy maze of paths that seemed to be in a park? The fog made it so he wasn't able to find good destination. He'd keep losing his way, maybe even the fog misplaced him.

I think I'm remembering all this right. Please ask me questions if you feel that may help.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    Threads

Default Re: What's that anime where.. (been searching for years...literally)

It sounds like Lunar Legend Tsukihime aka Tsukihime Lunar Legend, one of my favorite vampire anime series. And a pretty good love story. The main character does have a talent for slicing and dicing. He slices and dices a girl he meets in the park, who comes back because she is a vampire. She asks for his help, and. . . .

And I really need to see this one again. But I think Netflix no longer has disc 2.

3. Likes La Féline liked this post
    Junior Member Izaya_The_InfoBroker is on a distinguished road Izaya_The_InfoBroker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2016 06:38 AM
    Threads

Default Re: What's that anime where.. (been searching for years...literally)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information