AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who would win teppen toppa gurren laggan or Goku?

Junior Member kyleqaz is on a distinguished road kyleqaz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2012 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who would win teppen toppa gurren laggan or Goku?

Don't answer if you don't watch both

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: who would win teppen toppa gurren laggan or Goku?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I would say Goku in most any "... vs. Goku" thread.

Goku certainly has the strength to, at full power, destroy planets. We've seen him do it, or hold himself back from doing it. TTGL stands on and throws galaxies, countless billions of times larger than single planets. It isn't even a matter of strength, it's a matter of scale.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Considering the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was 52.8 billion light years tall, I'll put my faith in that corner.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I would say Goku in most any "... vs. Goku" thread.

Goku certainly has the strength to, at full power, destroy planets. We've seen him do it, or hold himself back from doing it. TTGL stands on and throws galaxies, countless billions of times larger than single planets. It isn't even a matter of strength, it's a matter of scale.
    Depends what you want to include story wise. If you include GT, crap that it is, then at the end of that Goku fused with the Dragon Balls. No telling what that did to him. But, one can assume it gave him the power of Shenron which is the ability to change fate and alter reality, not that unlike of TTGL.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Depends what you want to include story wise. If you include GT, crap that it is, then at the end of that Goku fused with the Dragon Balls. No telling what that did to him. But, one can assume it gave him the power of Shenron which is the ability to change fate and alter reality, not that unlike of TTGL.
    I don't consider GT to be canon, being that Toriyama had no involvement with it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    I don't consider GT to be canon, being that Toriyama had no involvement with it.
    I'd argue for SSJ3 but that has a time limit of about five minutes outside of the spirit world. Though in it I'd but Goku as being faster and his size giving him more maneuverability. Goku could attack joints and what not but I think TTGL would more then be able to survive the five minutes Goku would have. Especially since his most powerful attack is useless against people who aren't evil. Though if you throw Kaio-ken in things get iffy. Though he did use it once as a SSJ against Pikkon. Though it exhausted him after just a few seconds. Though might give him enough for one Dragon Punch (Wrath of Dragon, Akira did have a hand in that) which I believe could punch through, and possibly destroy, TTGL. Again this comes down to what you want to include since the Pikkon fight was filler.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information