AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teen Gohan Wallpaper

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Teen Gohan Wallpaper

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...es-d5286oo.png

WIDESCREEN: 1280x 1204.

Using the vector I recently made 10 minutes previously, http://tatty-bojangles.deviantart.com/#/d5284x1

Enjoy kiddos!

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Teen Gohan Wallpaper

It is really empty, even for you. As much as I like the fact your vectoring, you know that this is essentially an extraction on a background.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

So I went from aiming for simple, to lazy?

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by .Tatty. View Post
    Those two things are just so close on the same end of the spectrum its hard to tell them apart.

If, I use that wallpaper, its mostly white space. Which, on a computer screen without a a lot of desktop icons, is bright. You have a lot of negative space, which is a positive for a wallpaper because it needs it. However, if you should make the positive space look really good to contrast that. In this case, besides Gohan (who is staring out at the screen quiet angerly at me) there isnt much of anything to look at.

Now, if you want to fix that, you need to make a stylistic choice. What do you want your wallpaper to do for the viewer? Besides the obvious, do you want the vector to look good, or do you want there be some style to it? If the former, just make the vector take up more space. If the later, DO MORE. Its a vector on a background, where are the great things you did in your signatures to compliment your great vector? Why are you giving me a vector on a background when I know you can do better than that?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'll rework it, because i pretty much gave up on it.

Maybe add the goku vector i'm twio thirds of the way done in there.

oh yay im onto the shading now the block colours have been added, and by yay i mean im close to putting a 44 to my head.

Lex Luger R.I.P

Member ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2015 08:11 AM
    Threads

Try harder on the background...

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by .Tatty. View Post
    Weren't you always lazy? And since it's you it's the worst wallpaper I've ever seen. That said yeah, it's rather empty.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information