AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Newest form of rape prevention: Has it gone too far?

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Default Newest form of rape prevention: Has it gone too far?

I heard about this rape preventing ring that women can use that when the guy goes in he gets trapped by the ring of barbed wire and if they pull out it rips the skin, therefore they guy wouldn't dare try to go for another insertion.

o.O guys have argued that thats way too morbid and unhumane
    i think it's a good lesson to teach men not to rape innocent women on the street or another other situation.

but really has it gone too far?
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What country is this in?

there are two ways to look at this:

the man might get angry at the fact he was stopped by this contraption and harm the woman further, or even kill her.

Or, he might just leave and look for a new victim.

Either way, I say it's a temporary deterrent. It won't protect women from rape, just simply block the man from entering again. She's still in danger either way.

And, of course some guys are going to argue that it's too "morbid" and "inhumane". Those guys were (most likely) not raped.

Either way, if you try violate someone, you pretty much deserve it.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-24-2009 at 02:01 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Won't this just lead to homocide rather than rape?
    Ow! now I'm bleeding! I've learned my lesson!
    OR
    HEY! *gunshot*

The latter seems more plausable.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by miss moonlight View Post
    And, of course some guys are going to argue that it's too "morbid" and "inhumane". Those guys were (most likely) not raped.
    Of course you'd say that, you're not the one that risks putting their reproductive organs into a woman who, as far as you know, has given her consent and pulls out hamburger because she's a sadist or mad at you or something.

Will everyone do it? Probably not, but even one would be too many. Obtain a permit to carry around a gun if you're so afraid of being raped that you're willing to accidentally maim another human being "just in case."
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23
    Of course you'd say that, you're not the one that risks putting their reproductive organs into a woman who, as far as you know, has given her consent and pulls out hamburger because she's a sadist or mad at you or something.
    Well, it can be used by the crazies, sure. But you know, depending on the country, to the desperate length of creating such an odd contraption, I don't think these would be the typical women who want to trap a man on purpose simply because they hate all men and "feel like it". This seems like it's from a country where rape is the norm.

I could be wrong. But for the men who have an intention to rape, well, shouldn't have tried in the first place.

If it's from the states, then the person who created it must have been through it more than once. I doubt it was meant as the "trap men device" by a bitter woman who simply wants to spring false rape charges and had nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-24-2009 at 01:46 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It'll never fly here in the US. It'd be an effective prevention measure, but it's inhumane, and that'd be the end of it.

Not to mention that it could be used, as Sano said, with malicious intent by an otherwise consenting partner.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Well yea i think its VERY wrong to rape someone but this is taking it too far. Ok say that a girl just wants to get back at you for doing something and she put on this ring, is that right? I hope not. There are some good points that are made but all in all i believe this to be wrong anyway you try to look at it. Go back to carrying a stun gun or something, or better yet kick the guy in the balls (sorry to all the ones that are reading this) but yea its wrong im done

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, it can be used by the crazies, sure. But you know, depending on the country, to the desperate length of creating such an odd contraption, I don't think these would be the typical women who want to trap a man on purpose simply because they hate all men and "feel like it". This seems like it's from a country where rape is the norm.

I could be wrong. But for the men who have an intention to rape, well, shouldn't have tried in the first place.

If it's from the states, then the person who created it must have been through it more than once. I doubt it was meant as the "trap men device" by a bitter woman who simply wants to spring false rape charges and had nothing better to do.
    Again, if they're hell-bent on being "secure" from rape at the expense of everyone else's well-being, obtain a permit for and carry a firearm.

It doesn't matter if not EVERY female would use it for malicious purposes. It'd be the equivalent of marketing a condom with fishhooks on the outside.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

this reminds me of that bit from naked gun movie "we call it the Denver jock strap!" he cant get it off!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Are you proposing BARBED WIRE THE VAGINA!? Sir......i ask you were did you find this crap.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it would not be released here in the US, so it's most likely for a country who has an exccessive amount of sexual assualts where the women have no other means of recourse.

Again, if they're hell-bent on being "secure" from rape at the expense of everyone else's well-being, obtain a permit for and carry a firearm.
    It would be better to shoot the man, than have his junk get caught in this thing?

...or do you mean for the men to obtain a permit and carry a firearm?
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post

It doesn't matter if not EVERY female would use it for malicious purposes. It'd be the equivalent of marketing a condom with fishhooks on the outside.
    Yes but you know that they wouldn't do that cause then it'll be wrong cause of the whole "Safe Sex" thing. Yet they would allow women to have this and nothing would be said about it.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Seriously i need images or graphs of this wizard if this is true. I mean a ring that activates when a penis is rapfully entered in springs barbed wire to keep the penis in? Doesn't that like......make it worse for the victim?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, it would not be released here in the US, so it's most likely for a country who has an exccessive amount of sexual assualts where the women have no other means of recourse.
    If it can be easily obtained outside of America, it can be easily imported to America.

It would be better to shoot the man, than have his junk get caught in this thing?

...or do you mean for the men to obtain a permit and carry a firearm?
    It would be better to not give psychotic women a way to mutilate unknowing men for the lulz or because they left the toilet seat up. If you're willing to mangle him with this thing, you should have little problem whipping out a handgun and shooting him in the junk.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 03-24-2009 at 02:49 AM.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If it can be easily obtained outside of America, it can be easily imported to America.

It would be better to not give psychotic women a way to mutilate unknowing men for the lulz or because they left the toilet seat up. If you're willing to mangle him with this thing, you should have little problem whipping out a handgun and shooting him in the junk.
    So end the end it doesn't matter if the guy is harmed as long as the woman feels safe and secure. Man the world is one sided sometimes

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea, well the fear will remain that some looney woman will buy it on the internet to get back at her ex or that guy who made fun of her in highschool. It's possible.

But if she were caught using it, she would probably get in a whole heap of legal (and otherwise) trouble. Well, most likely. So, it wouldn't be the smartest thing for a woman to use it.

Well, you do have a point there. But it again depends on where (in what country) it's being "used". The women in the origin country most likely, will not be using it for the "lulz".
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-24-2009 at 03:07 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yea, well the fear will remain that some looney woman will buy it on the internet to get back at her ex or that guy who made fun of her in highschool. It's possible.

But if she were caught using it, she would probably get in a whole heap of legal (and otherwise) trouble. Well, most likely. So, it wouldn't be the smartest thing for a woman to use it..
    Yet they can get off the hook by just saying he was trying to rape me. Most likely she'll get away with it

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I decided to look this thing up for further information, and I got this site. It was invented in South Africa and is in production there. The FAQ brings up the question:
    Quote Originally Posted by the site's question and answer section
    You will get vindictive woman that would want to get back at the guys and frame them. Do you hate men?
    The creator is clearly dodging the question of "Don't you think this is really easily misused and terribly irresponsible of you to market?" Her response to that question is apparently, "My advice, don't put what belongs to you where it does not belong and you will never run into trouble." If you think for a second that answers the question even slightly satisfactorily, please turn one of these devices inside-out and swallow it. Thanks.

EDIT: Whoops, can't turn it inside out. Oh well, kill yourself some other way. You're a plague to society.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen by name View Post
    So end the end it doesn't matter if the guy is harmed as long as the woman feels safe and secure. Man the world is one sided sometimes
    Actually you missed the point entirely. Way to go. I was saying that if you're really willing to maim your attacker, then go with a way that is both legally acceptable AND not so obviously abused.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 03-24-2009 at 04:10 AM. Reason: goddamn tags...

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I decided to look this thing up for further information, and I got this site. It was invented in South Africa and is in production there. The FAQ brings up the question "you will get vindictive woman that would want to get back at the guys and frame them. Do you hate men?"

The creator is clearly dodging the question of "Don't you think this is really easily misused and terribly irresponsible of you to market?" Her response to that question is apparently, "My advice, don't put what belongs to you where it does not belong and you will never run into trouble." If you think for a second that answers the question even slightly satisfactorily, please turn one of these devices inside-out and swallow it. Thanks.

EDIT: Whoops, can't turn it inside out. Oh well, kill yourself some other way. You're a plague to society.

Actually you missed the point entirely. Way to go. I was saying that if you're really willing to maim your attacker, then go with a way that is both legally acceptable AND not so obviously abused.
    Ah, I actually did start wondering if it was Africa. They do have a large number of rapes and other sexual assaults, and as a result a large problem with AIDS and unwanted pregnancies (among other issues.)

But the woman did evade the question, it seems. She doesn't want to take responsibility for the misuse of it. It seems rather selfish too. Because not only can men be harmed when they had no ill intentions, it's also setting up the woman for a even more dangerous situation -- since the man has no reason not to harm or even kill the woman further for doing this to him.
    One of the major benefits of the Rape-aXe system is the fact that it helps in the prevention of the rape victim contracting an STD like HIV. An additional benefit of the anti rape condom is the fact that it helps in the prevention of unwanted pregnancies resulting from rape.
    So, this magical attack condom can prevent disease and unwanted pregnancies? if it's just a condom with teeth, I don't see how. Not even regular condoms are completely safe since there can be holes or tears. She's making alot of dangerous claims.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-24-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Ugh, I can see this measure being misused by psycho women everywhere.

Just to be clear, for this ring thing to work, the woman would have to insert it inside herself right? Kind of like a diaphragm thing? So, it's completely useless if she forgets to... Seems like a very far-fetched idea to me, from pretty much all angles.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight View Post
    Ugh, I can see this measure being misused by psycho women everywhere.

Just to be clear, for this ring thing to work, the woman would have to insert it inside herself right? Kind of like a diaphragm thing? So, it's completely useless if she forgets to... Seems like a very far-fetched idea to me, from pretty much all angles.
    Pretty much. Plus from the looks of it, it can easily be passed off as "Oh, I'm wearing a contraceptive honey. I figured we'd try alternatives to a condom."

So, this magical attack condom can prevent disease and unwanted pregnancies? if it's just a condom with teeth, I don't see how. Not even regular condoms are completely safe since there can be holes or tears. She's making alot of dangerous claims.
    Well, I'd think the fact that you have razorblades in your penis would prevent you from completing the act. Unless, of course, you're a masochist, in which case it'd probably just make it end faster.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    I heard about this rape preventing ring that women can use that when the guy goes in he gets trapped by the ring of barbed wire and if they pull out it rips the skin, therefore they guy wouldn't dare try to go for another insertion.
    That's got to be one of the most bizarre case I've ever heard. Preventing rape when one is already raped??? Like many people over here have said, it would only lead to homocide in the end, rather than preventing further rape. But then, it may scare some other rapists away. But again, one has to be crazy to wear that prevention mechanism in the first place.

o.O guys have argued that thats way too morbid and unhumane
    Well, Yes, it's way bit too much morbid and inhuman. No offence, but it kinda seems only the work of a lunatic women.

i think it's a good lesson to teach men not to rape innocent women on the street or another other situation.
    That might be possible but, the first victim is sure to get killed by the rapists. Unless, you broadcast the news saying every women are wearing such mechanism effectively from that day onwards. Though, it can diminish the pride of woman's privacy to an extreme level .

but really has it gone too far?
    Yes, it has gone too far.

Instead of focusing on better security, if the government focuses on such silly and insane methods, it only portrays how weak the government is to stop such crimes.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 03-24-2009 at 05:56 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pink And Blue Ribbon Makeup Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2016 06:31 PM
    Threads

I think that is very appropriate for anyone that would be so sadistic to rape someone. What I think is barbaric is a woman having to go to such extents as having to wear barbed wire to avoid being molested.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This device would be fine...

If there were no sick, psycho women in the world.

It sounds fine and dandy, but anything can be put into the wrong hands... er... uh.

You know.

Also, wouldn't the rapist just get angry and kill the girl afterwards?
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why do they even need this, they already have teeth down there...?

All this will do is turn Rapists into Murderers.

Of course, if it becomes widespread people will just start checking for them, and their effectiveness will drop to zero. Carry a knife and/or gun instead.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information