AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bullied: Online and Off

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Bullied: Online and Off

Q: Have you ever been bullied in your life? Online and/or off? If so, how do/did you get through it?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: Bullied: Online and Off

This might sound weird, but I used my humor/comedy as my weapon. People who bullied me, I used to always twist what they would say and turn it into a joke. Just taking what they said and just have a laugh about it. Somehow, I would end up befriending the bullies and the bullying towards me would just stop all together. My last few years of high school was pretty chill due to this, compared to my first few years. I don't see, nor to talk any of these people I befriended now though. I feel that me not letting any of what they were saying get to me, really defused their bullying.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

3. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Member Anji. is on a distinguished road Anji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2017 07:49 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: auroraphox Steam ID: auroraphox

Bullying is never ok at any stage in life.

I am going to get real with you for a moment and just a little personal. I was abused growing up both physically and mentally. I don't want to go into details but it got pretty bad and it has taken me several decades to get over it.

I just want to tell you something that once I believed it helped me greatly.

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE WHATEVER IS BEING DIRECTED AT YOU. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

Whatever it is that you are being bullied about ( looks, age , hobbies, iq level, family life, sexual orientation or religion) try your hardest to ignore what they are saying. If it is physical you need to get someone else involved.

It took me a long time to get over being hurt by someone else. A lot of self confidence courses and surprisingly hypnosis. A lot of repeating to myself like a daily mantra that I did nothing to deserve the way I was treated and that it was something wrong with the other person.

If you ever ever need someone to talk to PM me. I am not frequent on here but I will change that in order to be there.

5. Thanks Digimon_Sommelier thanked for this post
    Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Man, life must be hard for people who care what anyone else thinks.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information