AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: is gay okay?? (plz be mature)

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh did i mention one of my best friends is lesbian?
    although i dont approve of gays theyre out there so i deal with it and
    some are actually pretty cool but alot of gays are way tooooooo annoying...
    so i stick with my original quote of NO! GAY IS NOT OKAY!!!!!
    and yes not only gays get aids and diseases but... im sure a good portion of the people with STDs are gays... bisexual people ... and yeah probably needle loving drugies

also thats total bull about the gay couples relationships being more stable Momokachan... cuz when it comes down to it... one of the lesbians/gaydude is gonna be the dude/dike so its basically a heterosexual relationship to me so i doubt you can compare a man and a womans relationship vs a manwoman and a man or woman and a dyke/manwomans

OH and JOse101
    im not Ignorant nor am i Narrow Minded so please explain this oh so complex Thing you were going to explain...
    Last edited by sataned; 12-24-2007 at 03:32 AM.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    Oh did i mention one of my best friends is lesbian?
    although i dont approve of gays theyre out there so i deal with it and
    some are actually pretty cool but alot of gays are way tooooooo annoying...
    I must say, your relationship with that girl must be rather shallow if you disapprove of what's probably the most important part of her life.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

All I can say is...it's whatever to me.
    Last edited by jewel2sparkle; 12-24-2007 at 09:05 AM.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh did i mention one of my best friends is lesbian? although i dont approve of gays theyre out there so i deal with it and some are actually pretty cool but alot of gays are way tooooooo annoying...
    I really hope this supposed "best friend" knows what a hateful person you really are.
    so i stick with my original quote of NO! GAY IS NOT OKAY!!!!!
    and yes not only gays get aids and diseases but... im sure a good portion of the people with STDs are gays... bisexual people ... and yeah probably needle loving drugies
    That is being deliberately ignorant. Let me put it in small, loud words for you: STDs AND DRUGS HAVE NO BIAS. Now, let me explain that to you, because you don't seem to grasp the concept. Legitimate statistics show that drug abuse and STD infections are pretty evenly spread between homosexuals and heterosexuals. Or are you too disgusted by "those nasty gays" to go look it up?
    also thats total bull about the gay couples relationships being more stable Momokachan... cuz when it comes down to it... one of the lesbians/gaydude is gonna be the dude/dike so its basically a heterosexual relationship to me so i doubt you can compare a man and a womans relationship vs a manwoman and a man or woman and a dyke/manwomans
    I'm sorry, but I know lots of gay couples that don't fit the "he's the woman, I'm the man" stereotype. For example, I also had an uncle who was gay, and he and his partner both had full beards, wore suits, and played golf. I don't know how much more masculine you can get, and I was raised by guys.
    OH and JOse101
    im not Ignorant nor am i Narrow Minded so please explain this oh so complex Thing you were going to explain...
    Yes, you are ignorant. You don't even bother to research your claims, and you try and convince people that your blatantly incorrect figures are true. Now, do everyone a favor and don't talk until you have a decent argument.
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

Gay people are awesome. Simple as that. And my advice to you is to kick that girl's butt and tell her to screw off. A friend like that is no friend at all. Gays are humans just like us, but with different sexual preferences. It shouldn't matter. They're human just like we are and deserve the same respect that we do. I actually have a friend who's bi/leaning more towards lesbian and hits on me quite often...But I usually yell at her for it and then get over it the next day. I don't have a problem with gays/straights/bi's as long as they don't hit on me. I may be friends with her but it doesn't mean I want her hitting on me...>_> But she's cool. She's funny and insane and we have a lot of "interesting" conversations. xD I have fun being around her. Just because she has a different orientation than I do, shouldn't affect my opinion about her. And actually, she started out straight. I think that it can go both ways. They're born to be gay/lesbian/bi or they choose it. She chose to be with girls more than guys because of the many times they've hurt her in the past. So for those of you who think they don't have that choice, they do. And the only reason they'd choose it is because they honestly don't care what society thinks about them and they just don't really like the other sex that much anymore. =]

Wow that was long...But yeah. Pretty much sums up my opinion even if I was rambling..
    Last edited by MasterLuna; 12-24-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

I think Homosexuality is fine with me, matter of fact I am Bi-Curious so why not. I don't know or have any gay friends so I'm at an lost to say anymore except, cool.

You're different, thats what you're attracted to and theres nothing you yourself or anyone can do about it.

Also thats what I can't stand about Christianity is that it teaches you to be tolerant and respectful of everyones wishes. They can choose their path and details but the idea is to attract to you're religion or aka bring them into God's faith yet my mother and the majority of my family including everyone else is disgusted with them if thats the right word.

In Christianity you're meant to turn people towards "God" regardless of who or what they're. Don't see it much but I am deviating off the topic.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Momokachan View Post

Yes, you are ignorant. You don't even bother to research your claims, and you try and convince people that your blatantly incorrect figures are true. Now, do everyone a favor and don't talk until you have a decent argument.
    Thank you momochan for taking care of that for me *shakes hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Niome! View Post
    I think Homosexuality is fine with me, matter of fact I am Bi-Curious so why not. I don't know or have any gay friends so I'm at an lost to say anymore except, cool.
    You're different, thats what you're attracted to and theres nothing you yourself or anyone can do about it.

Also thats what I can't stand about Christianity is that it teaches you to be tolerant and respectful of everyones wishes. They can choose their path and details but the idea is to attract to you're religion or aka bring them into God's faith yet my mother and the majority of my family including everyone else is disgusted with them if thats the right word.

You know what i acctually never understood that either I live in Tyler, Texas why does that matter Tyler is one of the nice wealthiest places in Texas, and Texas is the biggest "bible" of the United States. In this small elite community they belive in god to the extreme. Most of lovely people, how ever if you are not of the same color, race, wealth level, and sexuality then they automtically hate. Lucky for me i fit in quite well.
    Anyway the main point of this was that even the most Christian people in the United State (literally) view a differance from themself as flawed

momiji told me stay away from thread but i guess one more post would not hurt me (much)

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

It's ok as long as that gay person doesn't do any of his or her loving around me.

Straight PDA freaks me out just as much as gay PDA
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by smile1010 View Post

Straight PDA freaks me out just as much as gay PDA

Amen, I mean it is okay to do that stuff in the privacy of home, however don't do it in public it is ot nice

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

I believe its fine becuz i have a gay friend. He dont bother me so i dont c why it's so wrong to be gay. I mean it's just the wasy a person acts n think right. There's many in this world so why mind them. (unless there a rapest and all.)

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momokachan View Post
    I really hope this supposed "best friend" knows what a hateful person you really are.

That is being deliberately ignorant. Let me put it in small, loud words for you: STDs AND DRUGS HAVE NO BIAS. Now, let me explain that to you, because you don't seem to grasp the concept. Legitimate statistics show that drug abuse and STD infections are pretty evenly spread between homosexuals and heterosexuals. Or are you too disgusted by "those nasty gays" to go look it up?

I'm sorry, but I know lots of gay couples that don't fit the "he's the woman, I'm the man" stereotype. For example, I also had an uncle who was gay, and he and his partner both had full beards, wore suits, and played golf. I don't know how much more masculine you can get, and I was raised by guys.

well.. my "best friend" shes kinduh like a dyke sort of so shes like dude with long hair...
    shes pretty awsome..

second.. yes im too disgusted by butt pluggers to look up anything haveing to do with the gays...

3rd ...ur uncle.. im sure at the end of the day him and his tough homo lover went to bed and one of them was the catcher making that one the woman even if they didnt show it in their relationship...

and that last part.. wtf are you talking about wot am i claiming?
    and im not trying to convince anyone of anything im just giving my opinions based on observations ive made hanging out with gays... ur so hostile dude... dudette... dudechick wotever u are..also ur the one kinduh trying to convince people of sh** with ur facts DONT THROW STATISTICS AT ME!!!

PS. I STILL DISAPPROVE OF GAYS!!!!
    Peace momo and jose i love you both
    Last edited by sataned; 12-24-2007 at 08:39 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well.. my "best friend" shes kinduh like a dyke sort of so shes like dude with long hair...
    shes pretty awsome..

second.. yes im too disgusted by butt pluggers to look up anything haveing to do with the gays...

3rd ...ur uncle.. im sure at the end of the day him and his tough homo lover went to bed and one of them was the catcher making that one the woman even if they didnt show it in their relationship...

and that last part.. wtf are you talking about wot am i claiming?
    and im not trying to convince anyone of anything im just giving my opinions based on the little observations ive made hanging out with gays... ur so hostile dude... dudette... dudechick wotever u are
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

MP2k i think it is time for you to pull out the handy Bean Signal

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah, I'm leaving the Bean Signal on the charger. Y'all just need to learn not to feed the Trolls.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 11:10 AM
    Threads

A lot of the people who have replied in this thread are in fact, extremely immature and stupid. Not because they "are against" what I am but because just that, they come up with dumb reasons.

Also, I never knew I had a choice. It feels so inherant in me that I cannot even comprehend why someone would tell me otherwise when in fact they cannot read my mind and don't even understand, very few people do in fact. I told certain members of my family ONCE, and although I think a couple people have dropped small hints which may relate to it, other than that I never speak of it. Not because they don't accept me, because they do (for the most part although a couple people I have told do not I believe). But because it is so incredily akward...

You people say this: "I am okay with gay people, but I feel akward around them because I don't have any knowledge or experience with it." That is fine it is completely understandable, however, for me, it is even more akward probably. No I am not proud of it, but in fact I am not neutral about it in that respect. I am actually ashamed of it because of everything around me and everyone around me. I feel very alone in a sea of confusion and nonsense. And no I am probably not the type you probably imagine when you are reading all of this trying to judge me and picture what I may look like. No, I am probably not that person. I am not flamboyent, nor am I a little nerdy kid or something. In fact that's enough right there.

To the original poster:

The person who said that about your uncle deserving to die is a piece of ****, and I hope I didn't offend you for saying that but to me, it is exactly like saying the same thing because of your uncle being black, or because of your uncle being Jewish, ect. It is the same exact issue to me, I don't understand why so many argue about it, as if it is good or bad or whatever, there seems to be no grey area in this argument other than, "As long as they don't hit on me" or "I don't hate gay people but I don't approve of it". Total ****ing nonsense. To me people arguing about if being gay is okay is identical to arguing about it okay for people to be black, Jewish, ect. Yes it is different but to me it all results in bigotry in the end so there you have it.

Also you should dump that friend of yours. No offense, again, but actually since you had to start this thread to ask the question yourself, I believe you may be quite confused as well.

Oh yeah, and I am not really into the culture associated with being gay as for the most part, I resent that as well. In fact I really feel like a worthless human being something which is probably stemmed from the resentment I feel for everyone. I have very few friends and I wish I had invisible arms that come out of my body so I could hack up people like those horned women do in Elfien Lied (see avatar).

Wanted to add this for edit:

In conclusion, no, gay is NOT okay. And this is coming from a gay. If I had a choice I would choose not to be this way, I would much rather be straight and, you know, normal and everything. That would make everything so much easier! Hopefully that will shut some of you up.

Needed to edit again for this:

I disbelieve in all god(s)/goddess(es), all religious content and I disapprove of Christianity most of all. You disapprove of me, I disapprove of your religion. Simple as that.
    Last edited by _Paradox_; 12-25-2007 at 09:45 AM.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I think you need some counseling, there, buddy. To feel so horrible about something that is neither a character fault nor something you do consciously as if it made you some sort of less-than-scum-worth human is rather... bad.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. It'd be like me feeling bad for being nihilistic towards most things. If it's something that is so intrinsic to your character that you couldn't imagine being otherwise, go for it so long as it doesn't land you in jail. Don't beat yourself up over what the plebes think, that just leads to one of two things; incessant self-alienation, or denial of self. Neither are great places to be.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vixen_wolf View Post
    okay well my uncle (who is gay) is dieing of cancer hes got 3 months at most. i told a freind that and she said he deserved to die becasue he was gay. that made me pissed and got me to thinking. are all pepole like this?? my uncle is a nice person and is like anyone else he is smart and talented and a joy to be around he DOES NOT deserev to die simply becuase he is gay.........so

is gay okay??
    An interesting topic. First of all, my condolences to you and your uncle.
    I myself, am a heterosexual male. But I have no problem with anyone who is gay. I honestly don't see the reason to cast judgement on someone cause they are gay. But alas, religion has a tendancy to preach judgement while saying it's God's place to judge. And yet so few realize that religion is a act against God.
    But enough about that. Just what makes it wrong? Is it cause they can not bare children? Are there not hetero couples who can not bare children? Are they wrong? Do they deserve to die? I say NO. If there is a God, is he not a merciful god? God and God alone is the one to judge us in our final hours, and he shall judge us by HOW we lived our lives, not by WHO we lived them with. The only thing that makes anything wrong is if it goes against the masses. Yet so many people feel so small that they can't face the real sins in the world such as murder and rape. No, they are so small that that can only face what they wish to call evil. Alas, the human race is a contradictive race, unable to find peace because we can not acknowledge let alone face reality. Most are unable to look past themselves, so they impose their views on others and expect them to live by their standards. Part of the problem is the fear of diversity. And as the years go by, we as a species sink futher into a spiralling decent into eventual oblivion.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Remember kids, if someone has an opinion that is less accepted on the interwebs, just call them a troll.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Remember kids, if someone has an opinion that is less accepted on the interwebs, just call them a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting other users into responding.[1] The rise of the expression "concern troll" reflects an expanded definition of troll as someone whose posts have the primary goal of disrupting or de-railing an internet community. "Troll" is also used in a broader pejorative sense to question the good faith of any Internet user who has annoyed the person using the term.
    When someone says things like "second.. yes im too disgusted by butt pluggers to look up anything haveing to do with the gays..." I get a little suspicious of their good faith. Their is a right to express a (stupid) opinion, and there is being a prick on the Internets. I think when you accuse someone's deceased uncle and boyfriend of cheating on one another with a women due to the supposed lie that is homosexuality, it's pretty clear what side of the line you'd fall on.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    I think you need some counseling, there, buddy. To feel so horrible about something that is neither a character fault nor something you do consciously as if it made you some sort of less-than-scum-worth human is rather... bad.
    Sorry it's not like that. I don't see myself as less-than-scum-worth human. I am just resentful that is all, no need to explain it further. In fact the best way to describe it is being very defensive about it. I still wish I wasn't gay though, you can't tell me that is bad and I "need counseling". Wake up, it's the way the world is, people don't like homosexuals, either that or they are "akward" as several people have already stated. Be realistic.

Edit to add:

**** it, I don't even know why I bother. You people just don't get it. As far as the conservative right wingers, listen up. I don't give a flying **** what you believe in or disbelieve in or go against or promote or anything, I really could not care any less about all of your political **** that you try to use as a cover for not accepting people the way they are.

This is the way I am and if you don't like it you can go **** yourself. The majority of people who "disapprove" of homosexuality are those who like to jump on their sheltered bandwagon. That is the best way I can describe it. Why the hell would you even disapprove of something that is obviously very prevalent in society, less so since so many who are homosexual are ostricized for it to the point where it is extremely akward and unforgiving to openly admit to it in the first place. Still, in the end, the very bland truth is it doesn't really matter and anyone who says they "disapprove" of it needs to rethink their stand on it, since you can't just say you "disapprove of it". It would be fine if you just said "Oh that is gross, ew, ew" in which case I would easily be able to tell you are a politically correct idiot. Oh yeah and it is politically correct to disapprove of homosexuals, it is not politically correct and very wrong however to disapprove of blacks, hispanics, Jews, ect. That is BAD. But oh NO, you can say the "f" word all you want and nobody gives a damn. Well to tell you the truth I don't, but to me it is still like calling a black guy the "n" word, or a Jew the "k" word ect. Same thing. You people just don't get it. If you don't want to be exposed to homosexuality then don't watch gay people have sex. Oh yeah and I am sure that is hard since every time anyone in the media talks about it or anytime someone on the damn internet says something about it you have to think about it that way and just say "Ew, ew, ew, that is gross" or "As long as they don't try to sexually harass me or hit on me I am okay with it, oh yeah they ahve to keep their distance because with me it makes me feel AKWARD" and statements like that. hahahaha I understand completely what it's all about, it's about people, again, simply jumping onto their sheltered bandwagon that results in constant repetative comments like this online and in the media, ect.
    Last edited by _Paradox_; 12-25-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

I haven't kept up much but this is an interesting thread twist. Like Sagat saying he sucks amid scorning someone's childish twelve year-old post at the same time.

Paradox what are you going to do about you're homosexuality then, because I think it's cool and makes you cooler and different from everyone else here. Hell as much as I want to hit on Capernicus because shes gay I know I can't because, shes gay...

Yeah so the problem I see is you actually care about what people think about you which, doesn't matter in the first place, because honestly I am completely confused by you're two posts in this page I am on a WTF spree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    To me, gay is okay, and is a natural part of life. It's just those people that don't understand it that say it's not okay. You are naturally scared of something you don't understand, but when you show them the beauty of that fear, they no longer fear it, because it has become apart of them. I think it is okay to be gay, just like it's okay to live, cry and breathe! I hope people understand something, and not simply judge it the first time! That's like writing something/someone off from the start! To me, it's okay to be gay, because I respect everyone equally, and not for their likes in sexes! I'm straight and still going on strong, and Thanks to anyone that actually took the time to read my reply!!!(Note:Your friend is one of my examples of people who simply don't understand!)
    Homosexuality is easily understood. It is an individual who is attracted to his own sex meaning for many that he'll wont have any children most likely that aren't blood-related. A scary thought perhaps you can imagine for a heterosexual parent that finds their son or daughter, gay.

The reason why my Christian grandmother disapproves of homosexuality is because we need to reproduce as an species to survive. Homosexuals are the population of the planet that don't contribute to the growth of the Human species which I do agree with there. Although you can say that homosexuals can easily adopt a baby, child or teenager into their family that shouldn't be taken into account by my reason of because orphans don't make up a large percent from my knowledge of the New York even though I do know there is alot of children in the poorly ran Foster programs like, St.Vincent's for example, yep.

People who believe homosexuality is wrong are right that it is because homosexuals don't add anything members-wise to the race, the most important aspect of being an sexually-reproductive species. Or than theres the possibility of technology opening the gateway for woman to reproduce without male semen which would be the end of us and a possible movie for Will Smith to star in as the last black man on Earth surrounded by billions of white, black, spanish and random colored woman on the face of the planet. Throw in another one of his randomly aspiring family members like his grandmother as one of the female protagonists, his son who is discovered to be in fact gay in the film and is the only man besides Will Smith who has the cure to the male genetic disease that has killed almost every man on the planet and finally his real wife he divorced is the leader of one of many bands hunting him and his son down.

So in short I myself have No problem, again with homosexuals as stated in the first post I made however it is true. The ratio of homosexuals to heterosexuals is nothing but some people out there must believe that it is spreading like an disease and is the reason for the rapid spread of HIV/AID's which I don't know much about but from my knowledge I do believe it is the reason, but research is the key of course.
    Last edited by Niome!; 12-25-2007 at 11:52 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

Heterosexuality
    Homosexuality
    Bisexuality

Three Words. Three Meanings. But they all have one thing in common:

Sexuality

Each one is a Sexuality. They are all the same as the other in the fact that they ultimately represent one thing, sex.

One's sexuality however has become classified as one's 'Personally". Though, this only seems apparente to Homosexuals. Homosexuals are pegged as either overly femine (Men) or highly-anti male (woman) while in fact these personalitties are mainly false.

I believe that it is in fact fine to be homosexual. I hold nothing against gay people or any person of alternative sexuality.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whats is wrong with not contributing to the population? The planet is already extremely overpopulated. Yes, just have more babies so the budget gets tighter, resources get tighter, not enough food and warmth and support.

People who believe homosexuality is wrong are right that it is because homosexuals don't add anything members-wise to the race, the most important aspect of being an sexually-reproductive species.
    Wrong. You forgot the very simple fact that humans have sexual intercourse for fun, not just to reproduce. You stated it as if we are programmed on instinct like robots, like some lesser mammal that doesn't have the brain capacity to do anything else. Seriously, you fail, and yet again another cliche statement.

Edited to include more:

Oh yeah and if I want to I can impregnate a woman. It isn't that complex, you know, you make it sound as if the argument is based on the fact that people believe the human race serves some mindless role.
    Last edited by _Paradox_; 12-26-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Gay is fine. If you like someone of the same gender, why should I care? It's your life.

PS - If you're going to participate in this topic, please make your post sound intelligent and look decent.

Closed Thread

Thread Information