AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by *MayMay* View Post
    *sniffles* v.v That actually made me feel a little better, I guess. If my death is sure to reveal the identity of the remaining wolf, then at least I will not die in vain. But next time, I will not be as gullible! *shakes fist at Aleyna, but gives her a big hug anyway!* teehee! ^_^
    Like honestly, I hate to see DB or you go, cause I actually have really enjoyed playing this game with you guys. You are both nice and good players.*~huggles

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

2. Thanks *MayMay* thanked for this post
    Likes *MayMay* liked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

I'll update the votes when I wake up tomorrow from my brain-dead coma. But I just thought I'd let everyone know that I think that Black Adam guy has been playing a flawless game so far. He's really a pretty great player.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

4. Thanks *MayMay*, Aleyna thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

To clear things up here.

I only voted for db just before I was lynched because she happened to be the first person to vote for me. Nothing I did at that point would have any effect on the game anyway, since you guys were already convinced that I was a wolf and somehow decided to lynch me instead of *MayMay* even though you found out about her earlier. And I am surprised that you contacted dead townies, because as far as I know, that was not allowed in previous wolf games. That is all I have to say.
    Last edited by Rei; 05-07-2011 at 02:26 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    To clear things up here.

I only voted for db just before I was lynched because she happened to be the first person to vote for me. Nothing I did at that point would have any effect on the game anyway, since you guys were already convinced that I was a wolf and somehow decided to lynch me instead of *MayMay* even though you found out about her earlier. And I am surprised that you contacted dead townies, because as far as I know, that was not allowed in previous wolf games. That is all I have to say.
    Wow, everyone keeps misinterpreting my posts. >_<
    I started talking to you, Karami, and MayMay around the same time during the 2nd and 3rd day phases. We found out you were a wolf before Strat was lynched, but decided to go after Strat and Karami, because they appeared more suspicious then you, because you were so quiet that it would be hard to convince other paranoid townies to vote for you off.

I have only talked to dead townies about the wolf game, when they were alive. Once they died, we stopped talking about the wolf game. Like I talk to a lot of af people on msn, so I'm not going to stop talking to my friends from AF, just because of a game. Like everyone that I talk to on msn, that is dead from this game, we still talk it's just we don't talk about the game. Like sometimes a dead player will be like ohhh kill those wolves or be like don't kill my wolves to me, but that's about it related to the wolf game. Ohh and as far as wolves, I talk to Sigma a lot outside the forum, and he's asked me while he's dead who I am going to vote off a few times before, and like I only told him who I was going to vote off this round, which is *MayMay*.

Anyways you and Harmonics voted for db twice, while Karami I think only voted for db once. Harmonics and you, I never saw vote for MayMay. Why? Cause you planned for her to be the last wolf most likely. I only saw Karami and MayMay vote against eachother in the beginning of the game. I noticed that you guys like to vote against eachother, maybe to distract people and look innocent, so that you could keep one of you surviving until the end of the game. Anyways, feel free to discuss your guys plans after the game is over of how you tried to kill all of us townies, because these are only my assumptions.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 05-07-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Instagram|Tumblr

7. Thanks Rei thanked for this post
    Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it turns out that MayMay isn't a Wolf and if there are indeed is only one Wolf remaining, I believe Aleyna is it.

If she is, she's played a very manipulative and deceitful game near through to the end. At the beginning, she would keep herself well under the radar, not really going out of her way to accuse anyone or be accused herself for that matter. In addition, she would always keep her vote to herself right up until the last minute; a good way to appear caught up with the majority's vote, yet another way to avoid suspicion.

As someone who appeared to be a fellow Townie, she was privy to a lot of information, however there were several points when she didn't appear to be as open as the rest of us, always seeming to want to draw out more info on people's roles, etc. And, more significantly, she's also the only one who never disclosed her particular Character, as the rest of us did. Yet another suspicious action.

Perhaps most significantly is the fact that Aleyna is held in quite a bit of people's confidence, and so she was able to turn several people's votes towards people she wanted them to vote for. For those that this has happened to, you know who you are. Whether it's in her plan to be the final Wolf remaining or not, I don't know. But I believe this something that strongly needs to be considered.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    If it turns out that MayMay isn't a Wolf and if there are indeed is only one Wolf remaining, I believe Aleyna is it.

If she is, she's played a very manipulative and deceitful game near through to the end. At the beginning, she would keep herself well under the radar, not really going out of her way to accuse anyone or be accused herself for that matter. In addition, she would always keep her vote to herself right up until the last minute; a good way to appear caught up with the majority's vote, yet another way to avoid suspicion.

As someone who appeared to be a fellow Townie, she was privy to a lot of information, however there were several points when she didn't appear to be as open as the rest of us, always seeming to want to draw out more info on people's roles, etc. And, more significantly, she's also the only one who never disclosed her particular Character, as the rest of us did. Yet another suspicious action.

Perhaps most significantly is the fact that Aleyna is held in quite a bit of people's confidence, and so she was able to turn several people's votes towards people she wanted them to vote for. For those that this has happened to, you know who you are. Whether it's in her plan to be the final Wolf remaining or not, I don't know. But I believe this something that strongly needs to be considered.
    No, it means DB is a wolf, because she wasn't checked by Kaitou, but if you want to honestly go and kill me if maymay turns out not to be a wolf, then be my guest, and once I die, you'll see that I'm a townie.

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    No, it means DB is a wolf, because she wasn't checked by Kaitou, but if you want to honestly go and kill me if maymay turns out not to be a wolf, then be my guest, and once I die, you'll see that I'm a townie.
    Curious how you would use that argument since you were never checked by Kaitou either. Besides, if you're so sure that db is a wolf, then why would you go along and vote for MayMay? Just going along with the majority vote? I don't think so. Surely if you were a Townie, you'd be doing everything in your power to take out the final Wolf. I can only think of one reason why you wouldn't, and that's that you're the Wolf here.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Objection! I am not a wolf, otherwise I think you'd have died already..XD

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

12. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Curious how you would use that argument since you were never checked by Kaitou either. Besides, if you're so sure that db is a wolf, then why would you go along and vote for MayMay? Just going along with the majority vote? I don't think so. Surely if you were a Townie, you'd be doing everything in your power to take out the final Wolf. I can only think of one reason why you wouldn't, and that's that you're the Wolf here.
    I don't know what Kaitou told you, but I was checked. O_o He told me that he checked Auspher and DB, because I was suspicious of them a lot, but then I found out like 2 days before he was killed, that DB was never even checked and of course Auspher was killed off by the wolves which confirmed that she was a townie. I thought the game was going to be over after maverickgirl was confirmed to be a townie, cause MayMay and her were the only people left as of what Kaitou told me at that time of people that he hadn't checked, but then he forgot that DB was still playing and then told me that he forgot. Now either MayMay or DB is a wolf, as of what Kaitou told me.

Honestly, if I could vote for the both of them off, I would. I am voting for MayMay off, because there is more evidence that points out that she is the wolf, I mean barely any of the wolves that are dead have tried to vote her offf....hmmm I wonder why? cause they are hiding a sneaky wolf!

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know what Kaitou told you, but I was checked. O_o He told me that he checked Auspher and DB, because I was suspicious of them a lot, but then I found out like 2 days before he was killed, that DB was never even checked and of course Auspher was killed off by the wolves which confirmed that she was a townie. I thought the game was going to be over after maverickgirl was confirmed to be a townie, cause MayMay and her were the only people left as of what Kaitou told me at that time of people that he hadn't checked, but then he forgot that DB was still playing and then told me that he forgot. Now either MayMay or DB is a wolf, as of what Kaitou told me.

Honestly, if I could vote for the both of them off, I would. I am voting for MayMay off, because there is more evidence that points out that she is the wolf, I mean barely any of the wolves that are dead have tried to vote her offf....hmmm I wonder why? cause they are hiding a sneaky wolf!
    If you want to prove that Kaitou checked you, then disclose your Character and have Kaitou himself say it. Otherwise that's just your word on the subject; which, if you're indeed the Wolf, can't be trusted at all. Besides, even if what you say about db is the truth, that could merely be a strategy on your part to divert attention towards yet another innocent Townie.

So come on, let's hear it.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you want to prove that Kaitou checked you, then disclose your Character and have Kaitou himself say it. Otherwise that's just your word on the subject; which, if you're indeed the Wolf, can't be trusted at all. Besides, even if what you say about db is the truth, that could merely be a strategy on your part to divert attention towards yet another innocent Townie.

So come on, let's hear it.
    Sigma told me that we can't expose our characters, and even maverickgirl asked in a post to Black Adam if we are allowed to expose our characters, and he said no. Kaitou can't say anything really in this thread, because he is dead. I will say that I did accidentally tell Kaitou my character name, this was on the 2nd day phase, before Black Adam answered maverickgirl's post and before even maverickgirl wrote that post. So if Black Adam wants to get rid of me for only telling Kaitou my character name, I have no problem with this, since I did break a rule I guess.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sigma told me that we can't expose our characters, and even maverickgirl asked in a post to Black Adam if we are allowed to expose our characters, and he said no. Kaitou can't say anything really in this thread, because he is dead. I will say that I did accidentally tell Kaitou my character name, this was on the 2nd day phase, before Black Adam answered maverickgirl's post and before even maverickgirl wrote that post. So if Black Adam wants to get rid of me for only telling Kaitou my character name, I have no problem with this, since I did break a rule I guess.
    You're going to have to do better than that, Aleyna. I just talked to Kaitou moments ago and he assured me that you never disclosed your character to him. You're a liar and a wolf.

But I don't have to rely on Kaitou's inability to speak anymore to prove my point, like you. And to those still uncertain of my claims, please feel free to contact Kaitou for confirmation yourself. I assure you that it's the truth.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 05-07-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So if Black Adam wants to get rid of me for only telling Kaitou my character name, I have no problem with this, since I did break a rule I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, a while ago, probably in the Wolf AF group
    You can SAY anything, this is the art of roleclaiming
    Yeah.

*MayMay* (3) - dark_butterfly, maverickgirl, Aleyna
    dark_butterfly (1) - *MayMay*
    Aleyna (1) - Shinn Kamiyra
    Last edited by Shini; 05-07-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
    Yeah.

*MayMay* (2) - dark_butterfly, maverickgirl
    dark_butterfly (1) - *MayMay*
    Aleyna (1) - Shinn Kamiyra
    Where's my vote? I voted for *MayMay*. Oh well, I guess I didn't make it clear enough probably, well I vote for *MayMay*.

You're going to have to do better than that, Aleyna. I just talked to Kaitou moments ago and he assured me that you never disclosed your character to him. You're a liar and a wolf.

But I don't have to rely on Kaitou's inability to speak anymore to prove my point, like you. And to those still uncertain of my claims, please feel free to contact Kaitou for confirmation yourself. I assure you that it's the truth.
    You are not suppose to communicate with dead people, and he probably forgot that I told him. >_<
    Last edited by Aleyna; 05-07-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's there. And don't look at the part where it says "last edited" because it was always there. :P

20. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lD Such lies, Mr. Salmon.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

You guys should have kept me alive! oh well.. I know i'm not supposed to post but I just want to let out my frustration since i voted for all the wolves >.< now back to heaven and yes the virgin myth was right lol jk jk

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

23. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes *MayMay*, ╬Karami Mew~Meow, Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are not suppose to communicate with dead people, and he probably forgot that I told him. >_<
    How convenient that all this information came out only after Kaitou died and couldn't speak for himself anymore. Regardless, what's done is done and the information is out there. Your lies are coming apart one by one, Aleyna, and soon everyone will realize it.

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What with all the ghosts hanging around, no wonder AF real estate is on the decline.

26. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*holds up vacuum* I can get rid of them if you like XD

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaitou "The Kid" +(Plus) never dies.

Shini should know better. D=<

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    *holds up vacuum* I can get rid of them if you like XD

Ghostbuster? >=( fellow dead townies unite!

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    You guys should have kept me alive! oh well.. I know i'm not supposed to post but I just want to let out my frustration since i voted for all the wolves >.< now back to heaven and yes the virgin myth was right lol jk jk
    I just randomly thought of this when you mentioned virgins and heaven.

How convenient that all this information came out only after Kaitou died and couldn't speak for himself anymore. Regardless, what's done is done and the information is out there. Your lies are coming apart one by one, Aleyna, and soon everyone will realize it.
    I lie, but I lie for the town to be saved. I'm not a wolf and neither are you.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sucks up The Strategist* Be quiet, you. lD

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I lie, but I lie for the town to be saved. I'm not a wolf and neither are you.
    Oh? Then tell me what's the purpose of lying about you having been checked by Kaitou? Where's the saving grace in that? The way I see it, it only serves to help you if you're a Wolf and you're still trying to convince the others that you're a Townie.

Closed Thread

Thread Information