AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    My my, certainly seems like someone is getting quite a bit antsy in light of everything that's happened. I suppose it's understandable, though I find it a bit curious as to these last minute efforts of yours to try and shift the blame. Perhaps the desperate last acts of a Serial Killer who knows his time is up? In either case, as things stand, and if Scruffy is indeed correct, you'll be dead before the Night comes and that troublesome instant KO power comes into play.

Though... are we really making a mistake here? Do you think so many people would band together on some random hunch? Hmm... seems rather unlikely to me. Perhaps there's more to this situation than you realize.
    Well, I have 2 choices right now: defend myself or not defend myself. So obviously, anyone would choose to defend instead of being a sitting duck. Yes, I understand the timing is making me seem desperate, especially since I wasn't here when all the accusations took place, but oh well, I can't stick on the internet 24/7...

Do I think so many people would band together on a random hunch? That's exactly what happened on the first day, now isn't it? We mistakenly lynched a fellow Townie, probably joined by a couple of Wolf votes as well. Hmm, what do I think? I think DJ Scruffy just might be one of the Wolves, and we all know what the Wolves are plotting.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    What's wrong with being anxious for the game? I have a lot of enthusiasm for the game and express it out more than I should.
    As I stated, the role of the Serial Killer seems to fit you as you are very anxious.
    Yea, there was no basis for me to vote GAZKUL, but was there ANY basis for ANYone to vote GAZKUL?
    Not necessarily. However, no one else gave me any reason to suspect them. Nobody else appeared overly anxious. Nobody else in that group appeared to have the intention of throwing someone under the bus.

So DJ Scruffy, why are you singling me out of that group of people who voted for GAZKUL, huh? Aren't you being more anxious than me, as illustrated in your attempt, no, attempts, to remove me?
    See above. Unlike you, my reasons for voting you were made very clear.

Do you, perhaps, know more than us Townies, and are trying to direct people onto your bandwagon? It was like you were waiting for the today's result, just so that you could jump out and start accusing me.
    Possibly. I've looked over this thread very carefully, so my accusations are not without a basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Though... are we really making a mistake here? Do you think so many people would band together on some random hunch? Hmm... seems rather unlikely to me. Perhaps there's more to this situation than you realize.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    Anyway it does strike me how DJ Scruff replied so quickly, and how he had everything planned and analyzed. So either he wanted people to just direct their suspicions and votes on animeyay or he really does have a real reason to suspect animeyay.
    Again, I made my reasons for voting for him clear. Whether or not everyone agrees with this, I don't know. Seems like they do, though. :P

EDIT: @animeyay : The difference between the lynching of Gazkul and my voting of you is that I actually have a reason for it. :3

/srsface off.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 04-24-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
    As I stated, the role of the Serial Killer seems to fit you as you are very anxious...
    I said I was anxious for the game. I haven't played this game in 4 years, and had always wished I could find enough people to play with, so of course I was anxious and excited! Wouldn't anyone be overexcited when they get to play/do something they've been waiting to do for the past few years?

Almost the entirety of your argument and reasoning was based on the fact that I seemed more anxious than anyone else. Well, I'm sorry if I'm just naturally more easily excited. >.>

The difference between the lynching of Gazkul and my voting of you is that I actually have a reason for it. :3
    Uh-huh, I'm sure you do. Since you must know who all the Townies are, you're just gonna start removing one Townie after another, aren't you?

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

If we start voting in bandwagons we are screwed! one advice from my part.. accuse! accuse everyone in here! this game is based on people's reactions! don't just go one by one! if we do that wolves are going to beat us.. wake up people animeyay is my suspect too but it's too sudden for a bandwagon get your thoughts straight use your logic blame anyone even if they are innocent check the reactions then make bandwagons for people that seem to be guilty!

5. Dislikes Thracian, *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Though it seems pointless at this point but I vote for dark_butterfly.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 04-24-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

7. Dislikes Thracian, *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    If we start voting in bandwagons we are screwed! one advice from my part.. accuse! accuse everyone in here! this game is based on people's reactions! don't just go one by one! if we do that wolves are going to beat us.. wake up people animeyay is my suspect too but it's too sudden for a bandwagon get your thoughts straight use your logic blame anyone even if they are innocent check the reactions then make bandwagons for people that seem to be guilty!
    So your plan of helping us move forward is to create confusion and lack of trust?

Also, Black Adam, I think we need an update to the original list. maverickgirl and The Strategist aren't on there, and Elphie/Tsuki's deaths haven't been posted. D:

9. Thanks Shini thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You see, you really don't want to have too much trust, as in any game too much trust would be fatal to the Town if the Wolves are the ones trusted.

And I believe Carlos Osorio Quiroga and The Strategist are the same person.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o3o Bold my name, Meteor~ Otherwise your vote doesn't count.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    Speaking of people who seem a bit guilty, I couldn't help but notice that you spent a lot of time posting about how everyone should watch for "mass votes" and such, and I have to admit that at first I thought you were on to something so I spared you the suspicion...BUT the more I think about it, the more it looks like you have something to hide. Maybe you're a wolf, and you've all devised a plan to scatter your votes at different times while you, the distraction, call for everyone to look out for mass voting, allowing your wolf buddies to slip by us undetected. And maybe your wolves didn't like it when *Tsuki* called you out so they offed her before she could sniff out the rest?
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

13. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Dislikes Thracian disliked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Aaaand it looks like things are heating up! Much love to @DJ Scruffy for that, I added maverickgirl and took care of Strategist's name change. Also added Elphaba and *Tsuki*'s kill.

Let's check the scoreboard, folks:

animeyay (6) - DJ Scruffy, Shinn Kamiyra, dark_butterfly, Twelfth Levitation, Auspher, Kaitou+
    dark_butterfly (2) - Rempika, Meteorkeeper
    xRiikox (1) - The Strategist
    SigmaSD (1) - xRiikox (I am counting this because Riiko clearly attempted to use the Bold tags, but for some reason it didn't work. This has happened before to her in Wolf.)

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just out of curiosity, who has hosted past Wolf/Mafia games on here besides you @Black Adam ?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Fix'd. Apparently it's the way I phrased the bold tags. And the votes just look really suspicious...it's like [Theory] + [Accusation] and people are all piling up on animeyay one after another, right after that post. o.o

@Aleyna ; Other than Shini, I remember smile1010, plus the Rebel and *Tsuki*(co-hosts).
    Last edited by Rei; 04-24-2011 at 11:29 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

17. Dislikes Thracian disliked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Fix'd. Apparently it's the way I phrased the bold tags. And the votes just look really suspicious...it's like [Theory] + [Accusation] and people are all piling up on animeyay one after another, right after that post. o.o

@Aleyna ; Other than Shini, I remember smile1010, plus the Rebel and *Tsuki*(co-hosts).
    Maverickgirl hosted one as well? Can't remember for sure, but that's about the list.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Wait, she did? I don;t actually remember...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I vote for DJ Scruffy mostly cause his signature gives me seizures while I vote.

PS: Don't we all lose if the serial killer wins? He's our top priority isnt he?
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 04-25-2011 at 12:48 AM.

21. Dislikes Thracian disliked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

dark_butterfly
    Haven't really had the time to PM anyone bar a reply to *Tsuki*, so I'm gonna stay with my gut instinct from last round for this one.

I get the feeling the wolves want animeyay out, though whether a Townie or the serial killer I have no clue.
    victoria aut mors

23. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*yawn* voting time for me. And I'm voting for dark_butterfly. She came up in my dream..and she was tied with GAZ on the last phase. So I'm curious why so many people voted her out.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

25. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

So your plan of helping us move forward is to create confusion and lack of trust?

No, I'm just trying to change the strategy.. letting wolves kill townies one by one night and day is not going to lead us to victory

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by *MayMay* View Post
    Speaking of people who seem a bit guilty, I couldn't help but notice that you spent a lot of time posting about how everyone should watch for "mass votes" and such, and I have to admit that at first I thought you were on to something so I spared you the suspicion...BUT the more I think about it, the more it looks like you have something to hide. Maybe you're a wolf, and you've all devised a plan to scatter your votes at different times while you, the distraction, call for everyone to look out for mass voting, allowing your wolf buddies to slip by us undetected. And maybe your wolves didn't like it when *Tsuki* called you out so they offed her before she could sniff out the rest?

Lol! do you really think I'm a wolf? then all of you vote for me because if I die I don't have any reason to help the townies =/

27. Dislikes Thracian disliked this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

*sigh* It looks like we have yet to find a Protector who can match up to the skills of Furore, since Tsuki was obviously going to be targeted by wolves.

Tsuki listed Kaitou+ as vet I think but I don't remember seeing him in any other games. Same thing goes for Karami Mew Mew, unless she changed her user name. I've never hosted (though I think I know why Shini thought that) though Gazkul has, because if I did my death posts would look similar to Shini's latest one - lulz

I'll vote for dark_butterfly since Gazkul was a townie.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 04-25-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

29. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

and to think I out of all people forgot to actually vote. I must've been too busy defending.

I guess I, being more clueless than most people here, will have to go with dark_butterfly, since she and GAZKUL were the only two I suspected in Day 1, and I just randomly picked GAZKUL (which didn't work out)...-_-

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

XD Uh-oh. Looks like I'll be rolling in the grave tonight.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    XD Uh-oh. Looks like I'll be rolling in the grave tonight.
    lol I doubt that, since Bowser probably wanted me out, and his/her vote would count as two...
    most likely I'll be the one lynched

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    and to think I out of all people forgot to actually vote. I must've been too busy defending.

I guess I, being more clueless than most people here, will have to go with dark_butterfly, since she and GAZKUL were the only two I suspected in Day 1, and I just randomly picked GAZKUL (which didn't work out)...-_-
    Or you're just, you know, voting for her to cause a tiebreaker, a.k.a. bandwagon.

SURE IS DESPERATION IN HERE

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ah, well I was away for some of the games. ^^; And yeah, here's hoping the next one will be a bit better. >.>;

Anywho, dark_butterfly is gaining on animeyay! Will she take the lead in the final lap?

animeyay (6) - DJ Scruffy, Shinn Kamiyra, dark_butterfly, Twelfth Levitation, Auspher, Kaitou+
    dark_butterfly (6) - Rempika, Meteorkeeper, Furore, ╬Karami Mew~Meow, maverickgirl, animeyay
    xRiikox (1) - The Strategist
    SigmaSD (1) - xRiikox
    DJ Scruffy (1) - SigmaSD
    Last edited by Shini; 04-25-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    Anyway it does strike me how DJ Scruff replied so quickly, and how he had everything planned and analyzed. So either he wanted people to just direct their suspicions and votes on animeyay or he really does have a real reason to suspect animeyay.
    I couldn't agree with you more Karami. Wolfs are bullies, they'll call out someone out of nowhere just to distract people. Like the way how Scruffy just perfectly made it instantly clear and direct that he thinks animeyay is suspicious makes me think that not only animeyay could be suspicious, but DJ Scruffy could be suspicious as well. Anyways, I'm not going to vote til the last minute on here, I'd love to see some more input before I cast my vote.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information