AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @sunnyside

Jasper picked up the new clothes, very satisfied with them. “It’s like they took my height and waist measurements somehow,” he thought while holding them up in front of them. “Nice,” he said out loud.

After Shi’ran had finished in the bathroom and had followed Shar out to the airship, Jasper jumped in the bathroom and quickly switched his old clothes for the new, folding the old ones and leaving them in a corner of the study, intending to take them with him unless he was told he shouldn’t due to space restrictions. It sounded like breakfast awaited them on the ship, and Jasper couldn’t deny that he was hungry, but he noticed Phoenix hadn’t come out yet. He wanted to wait for her, and decided to do so. She had probably heard Shar’s greeting, so Jasper figured he would see her soon. Shi’ran hadn’t said much other than asking to have his clothes returned to him, and Jasper thought to himself that perhaps he wasn’t a morning person, hence his reticence. He laughed a bit at the thought and looked around him.

He looked back over to the table and saw another outfit. Had he simply used deduction he would’ve surmised that this last outfit belonged to Phoenix, but as he lifted part of it from the table to look at it, he suddenly felt blood rise to his face. This was Phoenix’s new change of clothes, undoubtedly, and she would just as undoubtedly look smashing in them.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Kershaw looks please. "Sam. Ah! That's got the same first letter as 'snake'! I'm usually horrible with names, but I bet I'll be able to remember yours!

Hmmm. Maybe we could give this cuddly guy an 'S' name too. Snuggles? Maybe to informal.

Sir Snuggles? No, that's not any better. Screwfinder? "

He babbling is then cut short by Sam flicking his tongue. Her eyes get big and she scoots right night to him and was just about to grab Sam's face when she seems to think better of it, her fingers dangling inches in front of his mouth.

"Your tongue! It does the thing like a snake! With Therians your stuff does stuff when I looks like stuff. I mean most things are functional.

Um, I mean can you like, taste smells and things?"

---------------------------------

@Cross Avantgarde @Ranshiin @~Shobu~

OOC: While it now occurs to me that it would be more "anime" to have Shar or the fashion designer as crazy eccentrics that attempted to turn Shi'ran into more of a winged bishonen than he already is, the clothes are very utilitarian. Decent fit, lots of pockets. Rather in the vein of what he already had.

IC:

Shar added "Bring you old clothes along, I don't know if we'll be gone long enough to need to change, but having a second pair means they can easily be washed."

He seemed rather pleased that Shi'ran was quick to get to the ship and leads him off down the hall. Y'sar heads back into his room, closes the door, and starts bumping around as he gets ready, leaving Phoenix and Jasper alone for the moment.

Outside Sefton's quarters, Shar leads Shi'ran on a short trip down the hall to one of the many "spikes" sticking out of the tower. As with a number of the others, this one has an airship sitting on it.

If Shi'ran had seen Magitek based airships before, he'd quickly notice that this one was entirely different. Theirs are big affairs, usually with a large ballon looking thing above them, or an array of helicopter blades. Bushi ships, though not especially common, rely on banks of people using enchanted oars to "pull" the ship through the air.

This ship is long and slender, though still roughly in the shape of a boat and brown like one. It's hull, tapered at both ends, is forty feet long but only six feet wide and not much taller. Making it look more like a large covered canoe than a proper "ship". Though it does look like it has something like folded up wings on each side and ductwork.

OOC: Ooop, gotta go.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I had a more than half a post written, took a break, and my brother closed out of it before I could save it anywhere. >.< @Ranshiin @sunnyside @Cross Avantgarde

Phoenix was pulled from her coma by Shar's voice. Slowly, she opened her eyes. Shi'ran was already getting out of bed. She wanted to say "good morning" but it seemed that her voice was still asleep. She rolled onto her back and stretched long and hard, then onto her stomach and did the same. She tucked her knees underneath her and began to rise slowly, inhaling all the while. When she sat straight, she exhaled steadily. With her morning routine finished, she hopped out of bed. The room was still somewhat dark due to the heavy drapery over the windows. She threw them open and basked in the sunlight for a moment.

She patiently waited for her turn to use the bathroom. Shi'ran didn't take too long. Did dragons need to bathe? Even if she asked him he wouldn't answer her, she was certain. She slipped in behind him and shut the door behind her. The bathroom was just as intricate as the rest of the house. It was a peculiar little room compared to what she was used to. It seemed this Sefton fellow didn't have enough room for his collections that he extended them to his bathroom. She realized that she was gawking and snapped herself out of it. She took a brisk bath, but it was heavenly. Her hair was still sopping wet so she used a towel to wrap her hair. She picked up her clothes to slip them back on but halted and thought about when the last time she washed her clothing. A quick sniff test told her that it was a tad too long. Recalling that Shar had said something about clothing, she took the towel off her head, allowing her fiery locks to fall loose, and wrapped it around her body. Without hesitation, she walked out of the bathroom clad in only this towel.

When Phoenix reached the table, she was pleased to see that Jasper was up and about. He was holding was seemed to be a dancer's top in his hands. He seemed a little flustered. He's too cute. Walking over, she took the article from his his hands and smiled.

"As much as you may be interested in my people, I don't think donning a woman's outfit is the place to start." She said as she picked up the rest of the lovely garments. The veil was especially beautiful. So soft. Phoenix was a sucker for soft things. "Aren't you going to join the rest of them on the ship? Don't tell me you're waiting for me? You really don't have to. Although, I appreciate the gesture."

OOC: Okay, I know what you guys are thinking (What a typical anime thing to do) BUT this is Fefe we're talking about. I felt like going out in a towel to grab something seems completely natural and unadulterated to her.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-24-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: o.O Okay, putting my nose where i should not again. WOOT! @~Shobu~ not anime completely, i have been to friends places were their family (both male and female) come out of the bathroom, sometimes with (other times without) a towel on to go grab some. Not as unusual as it seems and not just in Animes. *still tries to delete memories*

He cringed as Kershaw said 'Snuggles' then 'Sir Snuggles' which were names at least, but he could not see his cuddly friend being called either name. But the flicker of his tongue caused her attention to go elsewhere, to him.

"Erm.. I can tassste and ssssmell things, yes, doers not ever--ne?" He had a small issue with her fingers pressing against his cheeks like that, his words came out funny sounding. Though he hoped she knew he said he could but asked in return does not everyone.

And while they were staring at each other he heard whispers too soft to listen to but just soft enough to know there were some.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @~Shobu~ : It’s no more typical than Jasper’s lovesick swooning and easy embarrassment, so no worries. Sometimes I think I’m taking cues from Matsuda of Death Note for Jasper.

@Ranshiin @sunnyside

Fumbling for words, Jasper blubbered out something incoherent before he finally spoke. “No! I—I mean, I didn’t know they were a woman’s—yours, I mean, you’re the woman—it’s just…”

It finally dawned on him that he was rambling and that Phoenix was joking, and he allowed himself to laugh, although sheepishly. As his mind gained traction, however, he begin to notice the towel and the fragrance of her lovely, damp hair, and it suddenly felt like his heart was doing calisthenics in his throat.

He spoke, hoping his voice wasn’t as unsteady as it felt. “Yeah, I thought we could walk together. If that’s okay, of course.” The last line was an uncomfortable one to end on for Jasper, so he quickly added, “They’ve got breakfast there for us, I believe.” He turned to pick up his dirty clothes against the wall, both to take them with him and to purposely divert his eyes.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~

”Eh … fine.” Shi’ran shrugged and mumbled at the command the small dog gave him and he took his bundle of dirty clothes along with his Hoverboard and followed Shar out of the room. He noticed how Jasper wasn’t even ready when Shar instructed him to follow and Phoenix had barely gotten out of bed and was quick to abscond into the shower once he’d been done with it. He didn’t say anything though; if anything he was a little relieved that he was going to the airship by himself … a few minutes to himself, at the least.

A shame though; he missed seeing Phoenix-clad-in-a-towel, and Jasper’s response. He wouldn’t be able to tease them for it.

It was a bit windy when he got to the roof of the Tower with Shar; the wind blew his hair and clothes about and made it initially hard for him to observe this large, canoe-shaped object that he was led to. He’d expected it to be larger … it looked like it’d tip over if he sat in it. It was probably only made to carry a handful of people …… didn’t look like any sort of ship he’d seen before either. Definitely not a Magitek one. Celestial, perhaps?

”… So-uh … where do I sit? Where’s the food?” He asked after a few moments of standing alongside the mooring, otherwise quietly inspecting this vessel. ”And what about those two? You’re probably gonna have to go back so they don’t get lost, aren’t you?” He then turned and peered down at the small dog, a brow raising in suggestion that … well, perhaps he was best off being shown inside and then Shar go find the two stooges from downstairs.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @ELR I hear that! I lived with my cousin for a year and she didn't like putting clothes on until she had to haha! I was used to it, but my best friend, whom I shared a room with, was a little freaked out at first. Didn't take long for us to fall into the habit haha! @Cross Avantgarde I definitely see it XD @sunnyside @Ranshiin

Jasper was making it increasingly difficult to hold in her laughter. She couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed being around an individual this much. Usually, she was surrounded by a group of people. When she spent with one person, it usually meant it would lead to something or she was making some kind of trade. Being with Jasper didn't make her feel obligated to offer anything. She didn't feel the need to bring something to the table. He was such a genuine person. It was a trait she mostly saw in children. His innocence almost made her fear coming too close. Along with the pleasant feeling of being around him, she'd never felt that she could taint someone just by being with them. It was a minuscule worry that she was afraid would grow over time.

"I'd really love that. Just let me slip into this posthaste. I'll be right out." She said, smiling, and walked back into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and leaned on it. There was a part of her that wanted to allow herself to feel guilty about the whole thing, but the louder part told her to be true to herself and do what she pleased as she always had. Only, Jasper was a completely different variable from what she was used to. Her head hit the door with a soft thump. She decided she'd have to brush it off until she had to deal with it. They'd only just met after all. He may find that he was just caught up in her flirty attitude. She sighed heavily. That was new. She normally never thought about anything in such a negative light, nor did she sigh. Sighing meant you were troubled, yet her life was perfectly fine.

Realizing she had dallied for too long, she dressed quickly and grabbed her clothes. Comfortable. Tying the veil to her hips for the moment, she ran back to the bedroom to grab her satchel and stuffed the dirt ones inside. Finally, she returned to where Jasper stood waiting. His presence helped soothe out her uneasiness. She smiled at him and unconsciously tucked one side of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you for waiting. Shall we?" With that, she just started walking. Not that she knew where she was going. "What exactly are we going on this ship for anyway? I think I may have missed something amidst all of the excitement yesterday."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-24-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @Ranshiin @~Shobu~

Jasper was unsure if the bumps he heard were coming from Y’sar’s room or from the bathroom where Phoenix was. It sounded like everything was okay, however, so he just walked over to his workman’s belt, snapped it on, and shifted his dirty clothes under his right arm. When Phoenix came out of the bathroom and then the bedroom, Jasper quickly realized how right he was that she would look ravishing in the clothes. The smile and movement of her hair behind her ear only accentuated this impression.

“Yeah, we shall,” he replied. Shall? He’d never spoken like that in his life. The pragmatic Magitek were never ones to look to for floral language, and though most wouldn’t consider “shall” to be elevated speech, to the Magitek it would have an elegant ring. Was he being fake for the sake of impressing her? A tinge of guilt arose in him. And the juxtaposition of the word with “yeah” sounded off to him as well. Why couldn’t he just be himself?

“I’m not sure where we’re going, but the part about picking up some essential materials caught my attention. Sorry, I think I tuned in on that above the rest of it.” Good, that was a bit more authentic.

Y’sar, Jasper thought, was still in his room, and while he wasn’t sure if Y’sar would join them, he was certain Y’sar knew the way.

“Truthfully, I’m not sure of the way. But they went down this hall.” As they walked together Jasper knew he should say something, but had no idea what. Perhaps, he thought, he shouldn’t try so hard and just act natural. Easier said than done, to be sure, but just as the thought occurred to him they approached one of the spike-like structures of the tower and the airship came right into view. He would’ve been crestfallen that the walk was so short, but the scene before him was amazing.

Jasper gawked, and again had no idea what to say. The function of the craft was obvious, but he’d never seen an airship quite like this. It was sleeker and less “busy” than a usual Magitek aircraft, which had just about every bell and whistle one could imagine, along with a whole host of problems that could happen with one wrong reaction or command. How did this thing even maneuver through the air?

As his wonderment ebbed, he caught sight of Shi’ran near the mooring. He took a few steps toward him and stopped. Shi’ran seemed to like his space so Jasper, in an attempt to be culturally aware for once, tried to provide it. “Morning!” he said a little too excitedly.

He looked at Shi’ran’s new clothes and smiled. “Wow…looks well tailored.” It was a lame response, Jasper thought, but he meant it. He looked over at Phoenix. Yep, it was still difficult to keep the gaze.

“Shi’ran, have you ever ridden on one of these?” he asked curiously. Embarrassingly, Jasper hadn’t. He had plenty of friends who had, some of whom were missing digits from explosions that happened on board and even one who had perished in such a mishap, but the Baire family wasn’t adept at making airships, especially not like this one.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shar opened up one of the three hatches on the top of the ship. It looks like two of them go into a central seating area that's a little less than ten feet by six feet by six feet. Not exactly a ship for hauling a large crew. The third "hatch" if for a pilot house that sticks up over the rest of the ship a little with a bunch of portholes that would allow for an all around field of view.

As Shar opens the hatch an array of smells come out from the pastries, sausages, fruits, and cheeses that had recently been delivered. Inside they're all placed across the middle bench of the three in the central seating area.

After Shi'ran speaks Shar gives him an odd look for a bit and then finally says "Yes, perhaps I'd better go get them" He leaves Shi'ran alone with the ship (OOC: Though obviously Shi'ran doesn't have long before Shar bumps right into them and they are all back)

-----------

@ELR

Kershaw slowly becomes aware that she's making a scene and is being whispered about by all the other passengers on the train.

She sits down demurely though still near Sam. She spends a while petting the snake to calm herself down a bit.

Eventually she says "I mean can you smell using your tongue. I mean smell way more precisely or over a wider range of molecules or something."

She eye's around the train and goes back to petting the snake.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-24-2015 at 11:23 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shi’ran didn’t bother to say anything back to Shar and he just watched the small dog go off to go fetch the two others, then within moments he turned back to the airship and stepped right up to it. Being alone meant that his expressions weren’t seen by anybody else as he started to examine the vessel – going as far as to start tapping the hull with his knuckles and pushing and tugging at the things that extruded from its sides that pertained to be some sort of mobile bodywork of some variety. No, he wasn’t going to break it … but had Shar not come back so soon it might have happened by accident.

That was quick… He mused after turning to peer down at the dog, then at the two other students that he had to go with for this journey. He thought again whether he was really doing the right thing but … the lesser of two evils, as he’d ascertained before. Phoenix was yet to say anything to him so he didn’t say a thing back, but Jasper seemed awfully chipper and the way the Magitek lad greeted him made him quirk a frown and look a little bemused. The comment on his clothing – utilitarian at best and what he hadn’t bothered putting more thought into beside whether they fit – caused the frown to deepen; the well-meant comment came across as somewhat sarcastic to him.

Then he got asked if he’d ever ridden an airship before. That was a better question, and one that stopped him from frowning or snarling or doing something that Shar might berate him for. ‘dragon-play’, as he remembered Sefton terming his behaviour. Pfeh. ”… Not … one particularly like this, no. But I have been on an airship before a few times … I came here from a predominantly Magitek-run city so, I’ve kinda had to at some points …

… It doesn’t look very safe, it’s not very big and-…”
    Pause, he thumped (albeit lightly) the hull with the side of a fist. ”…-it sounds like it’s made out of cardboard or something. But if it’s moored here then I guess I must just be being paranoid, huh? Doesn’t even look like it has any defense from ground-attacks…”

He turned his eye back to what he was making out to be a ‘flimsy-looking’ vessel; maybe inwardly he was trying to frighten Jasper and Phoenix into thinking-through their choices and deciding not to come with him… but he knew that it wouldn’t work.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@\Seraphim

OOC: Seraphim requested a bit of help jumping back in, hence this post.
    IC:

Elise cased out the Therian tower for a while. However eventually the smell of food encourage her to approach. While worried about some sort of trouble from Juggernaut, it becomes apparent that there isn't any real security at the Therian tower. No sentries or authority figures that might be looking for her, and no sign of Juggernaut or any other Chakat in any case. Perhaps there would be trouble if an obvious Bushi or Netherkin wandered in, but it seems that food has just been set out in an opening hall area for the new students.

She didn't know how Eira was doing as far as getting food went, but Carolus, Anna, Juanita, and the others would be waiting on someone to bring something back at the woods.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside just figuring it out, does not mean those names are only options. Just keep laughing when i look at the name Kershaw used. xD Snuggles!

He saw she looked embarrassed and upset so he slide down the wall, hurting himself slightly but refused to let it show, and rubbed lightly under the snakes chin. "Well, let me see if I can explain it." Swallowing, he focused his thoughts in a simpler form, technical terms may confuse her more. "Do you know how when food goes in the mouth that you can taste the food? I take the taste of the air and once it is in my mouth-" he opened his mouth and pointed to the roof of his mouth. "-and smell it that way."

He picked his friends upper part up and it uncurled from around Kershaw and nuzzled against him. "Say awww!" And it opened its mouth wide and pointed to the roof of its mouth to show all its odd nitches. "You could say it's 'nostrils' are right here." Then it closed its mouth and moved back over to Kershaw, only moved over her clothes and did not wrap around, laying on her lap. "The 'nostrils' are connected to nerve endings that are connected to the brain. My smell is average like this."

Flicking my tongue out, could taste an awful smell that was only a small whiff. Ignoring the smell, he focused on his explanation. "But if he does it, or if I was a snake like figure, it would be intensified. Not only is it taste but also the smell, and the mixture together makes it useful, especially since we can't separate them. It is also great since we have poor eyesight." At this point, he flushed and averted his eyes. Giving more info than he should have, upset that his liking of info went in reverse far more than he had wished. Just like he almost told her about his brother.

"So... Snuggles?" Thinking very slowly, his mind reviewed names people considered for his people. "Sharanya? Ceres? Shey? Cedric?" Then he had a small chuckle off of a name that was way off the walls. "Apollo? Many names are possible."

With a sigh, he laid his head back and closed his eyes. Boy, was he tired.

@Cross Avantgarde Things are set in place *salutes* xP
    @~Shobu~ Really? To make it a daily habit seems odd, you mean people do shower every day instead of every other day? And here I thought it was a myth.
    @rash iin Wonder how Shi'ran will handle the slave collar.

She was shook but did not awaken, she heard a noise from a distance but was too tired to care, something pattering above her.

But that was until someone dragged her by her foot into a small thing of water, the pattering becomes less and rain drops hit her face.

She quickly scurried out of the rain and wiped her face quickly to see Hanze smirking at her.

"I'm up, I'll get ready." She breathed out.

"That's better, they should be arriving within the hour."

He helped Skyla up and walked back to where he could see the skies while Skyla grabbed her bag and dried off. She picked up her white top and dug through the rest for her blue jacket, jean capris, and her string and started dressing. She hoped that whatever they were after that it would not mean any damage to people.

For a safety precaution, she pulled out the last of her herbs and placed them on the inside jacket pocket and pulled her hair back and began to tie it back. If it got in the way she would be lectured for hours.

Skimro walked by with a strange object in his hands but did not seem to notice her. He picked up one of the many buckets that was in the rain and carried it back before realizing she was watching him.

He dipped his head low and smiled nervously, too much dirt on his face to tell if he was blushing or not. "Did not pay aaattention, sorry." His stammer arising once more.

Quickly running over, I picked the bucket up for him. "It is fine." Her smile was real. "I'll take this for you." She walked behind him and put it on the small fire that was set up on a metal place she assumed they had found somewhere.

"Are you sure he is not coming?" She could hear Hanze's voice raise slightly. The other voice was too light to hear it completely. "Well, guess this means I did not bring the wrong stuff then, but will be a bummer not to see him." A bird flew out of the broken down house they sat in and sat upon a hanging bar. "I have tea for Y'sar and special found bones for Shar, though they are most definitely not the kind he prefers."

Sone could be seen backing out of the house, smiling, paper in hand. "Well, as long as Y'sar keeps his promise of sausage and eggs, love me some. If not then I get his tea!"

Leopold exited right after Sone. "Not if I get to it first!"

Hanze followed suit, a smile on his face, his kindness spreading throughout everyone like a wildfire. "Too late, I got it."

Sone attached the paper to the bird and tossed it out into the rain, only, it stopped raining as soon as it took flight. "No fair!" He spun around and went around behind Hanze, it was like he was dancing without music. "You could share!"

"Yes, I don't know about that."

"I wonder..." Skimro mumbled to himself. Skyla put her full attention onto him and watched as he opened the object and it made images in front of him, a man and woman, then another person, all could obviously be seen as Magiteks.

"Wonder what?" She asked, sitting next to him as he closed it up.

"Nothing!" He shoved it into his jacket quickly and looked the other way.

Slowly, she pulled his face back towards hers and said soothingly, "You can talk to me about it, I am a good listener."

He pulled it back out and opened it. The object reminded me of my necklace only with lasers inside. "It is the three most amazing people I had ever known before meeting those two." His smile was huge. "Don't regret any decision, just wish I could see them again. Those two-" He pointed at the elder two looking magiteks, "-are my parents, raised me right, taught me evrything." He took a deep breath and took it in, then looked over at the boy in the picture. "This was the closest person I knew to as what most would call a best friend. Have something for him but wont show anyone til I see him again." He patted his pocket and exhaled. "Kind of hard to though."

"Hard to what?"

"Keep hoping to see him again."
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: @sunnyside , @Luka Megurine , sorry for the extremely long absence the finals were a drag but they ae finally over and done with so I'll be posting a lot more now, I'll try and do something to let Luka and I meet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "So, what about your thing? Spying on ladies maybe? Hmmm?" Hugh said. While recovering from throwing up, Alcazar laughs at Hugh's remark and thinks about what to say. He stands up straight again and says: 'Who knows?' with a smile 'I have a lot of things that keep me going and some pretty ladies accompanying me is never a bad thing.'

He then looks at Gertrude who's wrapped up in her blanket, Alcazar coudln't stop thinking what a weird girl she is but he'd figure her out sooner or later. He was glad that most of the 'netherkin' or whatever they were, were gone, same goes for the celestials and tech mages. After all that happened Alcazar wanted to relax for a bit.
    'I think I'll calm the mood a bit.' He says looking at Hugh as he starts playing a nice, soothing beat on his saxophone.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Elisé realizes just how hungry she is when she starts salivating without realizing so. She quickly sniffs around to identify where the smell of the food was coming from. She quickly identified a room from which the smell was coming. It was the towers kitchen, just finishing preparing a meal for the students. She quickly runs in and takes some food that seems unneeded. Apologizing quickly, she runs out of the tower. She looks around trying to decide what to do next. Was Eira coming back or should she take the food back to the wolves?
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 06-27-2015 at 02:05 AM.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC@ELR : Nicely done!

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin @sunnyside

Jasper was oblivious to the fact that Shar had been sent to retrieve Phoenix and himself, but when he ran into him he was grateful that he was coming along. Or was he? Perhaps Shar was just sending them off?

Jasper looked as Shi’ran gestured to the airship. Was it really as unsafe as he made it out to be? Shi’ran would know more about their inner workings than himself, particularly since Jasper had never even been on one. That was curious in itself. Shi’ran came from a Magitek-run city? Jasper wanted to ask him more about that, but that would probably have to wait until later given their itinerary.

“You…you really think it’s unsafe?” Jasper felt himself swallow in nervousness. Looking at the airship again, however, his sense of wonder slightly overpowered his apprehension.

The smell of breakfast wafted towards them. Was it on the ship or somewhere else? Should they go ahead and board?

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @ELR Well you don't have to bathe daily to be neked lol. My cousin was a prime example. @sunnyside @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde

Phoenix was a tad disappointed that their bit of alone time was cut short but at the same time she was glad to have distractions. Although, she wondered what they were going to do on this airship. She had only ever seen them from the ground and they were typically few and far between. When she saw Shar coming towards them, she reflexively bent down and scratched him behind the ears, but quickly realized what she was doing and shot up to her feet.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, Shar! That was so rude of me! I forgot you're not a normal dog." Her face was beet red.

OOC: Short but I'll let Shar reply before I move her to the hangar

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ThatOneBelgianGuy @\Seraphim

OOC: I've shot Luka a PM for you two. She seems to be lurking around AF. Anyway I'll give her maybe a couple days to respond, and then get things rolling with you regardless. How does that sound?

-----------------------

OOC: Um. Maybe we need to discuss personal hygene in the OOC thread... Also linking

IC:

Though he rather froze in place when Phoenix touched him, Shar was quite startled by it. He steps away and cleared his throat awkwardly. His thoughts briefly flitted back to the bones he so enjoyed getting from Sefton. However Sefton was busy fighting for his life, and Shar decided he wasn't about to request a thrown bone from anybody else. With something approaching power of attorney Shar could get all the bones he wanted, though that seemed a bit hallow. Plus, they wouldn't be interesting ones...

Shar shock his head and snapped back to reality and decided dealing with the situation was the best solution to that line of observation. "I assure you it's the magitek airships that are dangerous. It's true that this one is relatively small and light. But you know what? It. Works. No hiccups, no twisting a thousand gauges and hoping it works, no putting out fires. It requires a great deal of magical charging and the sort of quality control only Pactmakers can really manage the focus and processes for.

It's a fair observation that it isn't heavily armed though. This is a Cloudclipper class vessel and it's defense, and value, is speed and altitude. It'll get us there, fast, and almost certainly unmolested. Speaking of which the flight should be smooth enough to eat during, if you'll get inside."

At that a voice from the other side of the ship says "We're you thinking of going to Tierce without me Shar? "

Shar lets out a sigh. "Of course not Voth, though if you were too tardy I'd have expected you had decided to shadow walk there instead of coming with us. "

A Netherkin steps around the ship a grey hooded cloak hiding most of his form, and reducing his gear to a number of bumps and bulges.

Shi'ran recognizes him from before, he was in Sefton's quarters when the cloud came out of him, something about him being supposed to come along and provide security. Voth eyes the other two students with his grey eyes on an ashen face, almost hungrily. "It looks like you have been changing up the rooster Shar. Did the others get cold feet?"

Shar casually says "Well you know students, classes and schedules and everything. And since when did you get so talkative? In any case are you getting in? We have breakfast. By the way those are Jasper and Phoenix. Jasper and Phoenix, this is Voth a school guard who is coming along just to make sure you're safe."

-------

@ELR

Kershaw does a lot of staring at the snakes mouth, craning her head around at weird angles to try and see the features Sam is pointing out. "I think that could maybe really helpful around chemical reactions. "

As she takes the snake back she says "Hmm. Maybe we can workshop the name." Sam can tell she's a little tired too...or maybe also trying to be reserved on the train of inquiring eyes. It occurs to Sam that, as this train is heading to the Magitek tower, and the train is a magitek creation, he's the only person here who isn't a tech mage or some sort of technician. Luckily people seem too wary or tired to give him a harder time than just staring.

For her part Kershaw seems willing to sit in silence for a while as the Magitek tower approaches.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-27-2015 at 10:50 PM.

18. Thanks ThatOneBelgianGuy thanked for this post
    Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside

Phoenix didn't know how to feel about Shar's lack of a response to her apology. She decided not to make it any more awkward than it already was. It'd been only but a day since her arrival and she was already experiencing so many emotions she wasn't accustomed to. Perhaps because this was the first time she'd ever truly felt the need for so much self restraint. She was never the type to pry into the emotions of other people unless necessary but she didn't need to use her abilities to know that something was unusual about Shar's attitude towards her, even from the start. He was kind of course, but it seemed a bit strained. At least the people that hated her in the cities were upfront about their feelings. Almost like he didn't know how to speak to her. She sighed inwardly and walked over to stand beside Jasper, trying to not to show her discomfort on her face, which, for a Wanderluster, was a feat of its own.

The guard, Voth, made her nervous. Why did they need a trained professional to escort them? Her earlier doubts about the school trickled back into her head, but she cast them away. She didn't know for sure what she was getting into when she first about the school, only that it united all the cultures in one area. That alone called for some trouble. She should have guessed it would have been dangerous. The journey to peace never is.

Shar was persistent about herding them onto the ship so she took the initiative and boarded the aircraft. She was starving and her curiosity overshadowed her confusion about what they were doing exactly. She'd never been in an aircraft on any kind so all the talk of it looking unsafe completely went over her head. It was frowned upon in her culture to indulge in technology of any sort. Just another reason she had left because she did want to experience this sort of thing without being chastised by elders and such.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

It was evident that Shar seemed taken aback, but not apparently in an offended way, by Phoenix’s petting, but it was much less evident that Phoenix was bothered when she came back to stand near Jasper. Despite this, Jasper was almost certain that something had changed a bit in her temperament, though it was hard to pinpoint and even harder to put into words. Her face just didn’t seem to be touched by the same cheerful and lighthearted mannerisms that Jasper had so frequently seen. When Phoenix walked onto the airship, Jasper worried that she might be upset, though he was unsure as to the degree. Just as he was about to turn and follow her, he looked back at Voth and nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Voth.” The introduction seemed stilted, but he didn’t provide his name due to the fact that Shar had already done that for him. Though Jasper would have otherwise been relieved to hear about added security on this trip, he simply couldn’t shake the odd feeling that came from Voth’s uneasy stare. Something about his grey eyes—or was it his composure?—unsettled Jasper.

What culture did Voth belong to? There were going to be other Wanderlusters present, Jasper remembered Shar saying, but this man did not possess the same jovial, sanguine characteristics as Phoenix. Perhaps Jasper was stereotyping? Was it wrong to think that Wanderlusters had to all be like Phoenix?

Shar said they were going to Tierce. That name was familiar, and he knew he’d heard about it, but he had never been there. Jasper began to walk to the airship. “Cloudclipper,” he said rather quietly to himself. “Nice name. Inspired.”

He walked a few more paces.

What was the deal with the others backing out of this trip?

He walked on, coming within a few meters of the entrance. He stopped and looked back the way he had come.

What had happened to Elise? It had been some time since had seen her, and the first and only time he’d met her she seemed to be in trouble with a school official. Would it be even longer before that question was answered now that he was leaving? He entered the airship with that thought.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He took an extra big deep breathe, then huffed it out quickly. "Maybe, but if the smell was too strong then we would gag on it feeling as if we were dying, but it would not kill us any quicker than anyone else."

His eyes fluttering open, he realization came to terms of being the outcast. Though a thought came to mind to point out what he meant, he would rather not embarrass the poor girl.

"Workshop the name? As in creating it anew? Hmm.." After pondering about it, he smiled. "Fine."
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

OOC: OH MY I'M SO SORRY I WENT ON A TRIP TO TENNESSEE THEN TO A CON AND I FORGOT TO CHECK!! (Please forgive me!)
    ----
    Eira wiped the sweat that had accumulated on her brow. She tensed in front of the Celestial building, trying to internalize any cracks in her façade. She took a deep breath and walked, food wrapped in her ratty jacket for the wolves in the forest. All she had to do was get to Elise and hand it to her. She took a few steps forward before her ears picked up on a familiar sound that diverted her thoughts to her musical mind. She wandered toward the sound until she reached its source: A saxophonist. While her face didn't change, her eyes lit up like the sun. Music was her whole world and he was producing it.

"That piece..whatever it may be..it's so beautiful. I can't- I don't kno-" She stumbled to find the right words. "It's just beautiful." Her eyes were centered on the saxophone not the player. To her, the instrument was much more important than the person. She couldn't be bothered to learn musicians: only compositions and notes. Her periphery revealed the glaring look of the saxophonist's companions. She was taken aback and simply took a step toward the path she was headed. "Forgive me. I didn't mean to intrude..I should go." Eira turned on the balls of her feet and headed toward the Therian dormitory. She scolded herself for talking to another stranger. She didn't need people nor did she trust them anymore. She simply wanted to help some starving wolves just as her culture had taught her. She found Elise's visage with her eyes and gave a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry, Elise. I was caught up in something and I couldn't get out of it any sooner." Guilt pains hit her gut in a way she wished it wouldn't. She was allowed to lie, she didn't live where she used to anymore. "They must have lost faith in us. Perhaps we should hurry there now."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

23. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: This is making me hungry.
    Just as Elisé was trying to decide whether to wait for Eira or not, she appeared out of no where. It actually rather scared Elisé and she growled softly. "Its okay, I didnt wait long" She said, trying to draw attention away from her outburst. "Ride me again" She said while changing to her wolf from. "We need to get back to them as soon as possible". She looked into the starry sky. She wondered what had happened to the other group, especially Jasper and Phoenix. For a second it looked like one of the stars was moving, looking a little like an airship.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

”… Unsafe? Probably. Like I said, but, I’m going anyway whe--…”

Shi’ran only managed to half-answer the nervous-looking Magitek kid when a yelp from Phoenix cut him off … probably for the best. Instead of giving Jasper a full answer he ended up looking across to Phoenix and Shar, but whatever had happened between them he didn’t say anything about even though he wondered. Had she tried to do something and the dog had bitten her?

… He found that thought somewhat amusing, and whilst apologies went everywhere he chuckled to himself and then followed it with a sigh. Then, he found Shar answering what he’d wondered about the canoe-like ship and what Jasper was worried about. … A Cloudclipper? No wonder it looked so flimsy. It was designed to fly so high that it didn’t need to defend itself from ground-attacks…

And then, another person intruded. Shi’ran recognised him as being from Sefton’s room … a Netherkin or something, right? He saw Phoenix seem to get nervous or something as did Jasper but he remained rather steadfast since he recognised the strange tower of a man and didn’t feel particularly threatened. Instead, as Shar introduced the ‘newcomer’ to the two others he was with, the dragon-Therian just turned away – lost interest – and made his way inside the canoe-shaped vessel so he could have first dibs at a seat …… and first-dibs at the food.

Like Shar had said, the food – pastries and cheese and whatnot else – was laid out in the centre of the internal room. Shi’ran let the rest of the people there talk and bicker as necessary and he proceeded to clamber down through the hatch that Shar had opened earlier, slouch – because he was far, far too tall for the room – and manoeuvre his way to one corner of the food-bench whereupon he set down his Hoverboard, his ball of dirty-laundry and then sat himself on a bench with a loud creak. Even before the others followed suit he had taken some of the food – sausage rolls and pastries primarily – and was chowing rather noisily without being told he could eat. He wasn’t going to wait around for the thing to get moving.

(( Impatient dragon is impatient heh. ))

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggeraut made a detour as shi was heading back to the Netherkin tower. Shi stopped where Hir and Fefe's Club was going to be built. Shi looked at the blue prints they had agreed on. Shi then began working on it with others who were willing to work with hir and make the place looking how shi was instructing them to. Shi then began to work with a magitech on building the dj player/sound record player; was going into a specific upper room. Shi was going to control the music and lighting when the club made its big opening debut. Shi had a disco ball with lights that would shine on it when the ball came out of the center of the ceiling and until needed was store away from view by a automatic storage area. Other magic tech' were doing the wiring for the club including the setting up of the floor lights and disco ball. Also the wiring for the main wall lights would be done but the wall paper would be Fefe's choice. They had agreed upon have some acholic drinks but most in the club would be Non-acholic drinks. The bar was looking beautiful it was being made out of pure oak wood and there was enough space for two taurs to have enough space to get about easy. There was going to be eight stool's near the bar top. Red couch seats were going to be near the tables big enough to hold eight per table. The dance floor was thirty by thirty. The tile were also made to change if there was any special songs playing or events going on. The upper room would have a two window facing the dance floor and the mic hooked up to the loud speakers that the music would come out of. It would be surround sound speakers. It was also a Cafe too. Shi had them take turns asking hir questions and shi answwered or showed them what shi visioned if they didn't get it right. If they had issues shi dealt with them and worked with them to build the club. Those who helped were just as excited as shi was cause that meant they'd have a place to hang out and relax or could come to dance if they wanted to. They'd also have people doing celebrations at their club, and they'd also have a bouncer there to deal with any trouble makers.

Juggernaut then told them shi was going to make a call to a friend and shi would be back in a bit. Shi went out a ways so shi could call for Fefe. 'Fefe come in this is Juggernaut talking. Our club is underway on being built. What decor and wall paper would you like to see in our club hmm?'
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 06-29-2015 at 07:04 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As everyone board the ship, Voth seems to run out of things to say. He looks down into the crowded passenger cabin and awkwardly stops. His face looks a little more downcast and his face seems to subtly change physically. Becoming a bit less...defined, a bit more like a blurred painting of somebody than a normal person. He then joins Y'sar in the pilot house. Just his boots being visible looking up the small stairs that connect the pilot house with the rear of the passenger cabin.

Inside the cabin Phoenix finds herself sandwiched between Jasper and Shar on the rear bench, with the food taking up the center bench and Shi'ran and his hoverboard pretty well taking over the forward bench. At least while seated the almost six feet between the floor and ceiling could allow him to be reasonably comfortable, unless he wanted to stand up or stretch.

Shar says "Alright Y'sar nice and smooth. A red light emanates from between and to the sides of the slats of the little staircase. Rows of identical crystals in metal racks with wirelike copperwork running between them glow and lightly hum, giving off some heat as well. There is a sound of air moving through the ductwork on the rear portions of the craft, through the portholes on the sides, tan batlike wings can be seen spreading out to the sides of the hull, and soon it slides away from its moorings. At first it is going as much down as it is forward, but as it builds up speed it swoops forward and stops dropping and then begins smoothly gaining altitude.

Outside the school starts to recede in the distance, followed by the patch of green being developed by the Therians outside the school, and then the wastelands begin. The colors all dark blacks, greys, and reds depending on the types of rock or mostly barren soil present.

-----------------

@ELR

Kershaw allows the pair to sit in silence for a while. The other tech mages start back up with their own conversations or just sit. As the train stops and people get off Kershaw seems willing to talk again. She says.

"Well, I meant more that we'd try and number of things and see what it responded to. Though is it sentient, very animalistic, or more of an extension of yourself? Anyway come on! I want to show you my lab!"

She pulls Sam along about as fast as he'll tolerate into the magitek tower. As he enters Sam at first feels he's the only person here who isn't a tech mage, however fairly soon he spots a number of people who are presumably servants, all manner of biological and even some partially mechanical beings, and then some collared Therians. It occurs to him that the reason the may not have been challenged or bothered on entering a different tower is that everybody just assumes he works for Kershaw...or maybe they're just really preoccupied and don't care?

Either way he's soon led to a staircase winding down into some sort of sublevel in the tower.

------------
    @Black-Cat0001

OOC: While characters could just post that they'd spent some time discussing plans and agreeing on something without having to actually hammer out all the details explicitly in posts, I'm pretty sure you and Shobu never made such a post. Also not much time as past. I'd suggest going with an existing building that isn't in use (there are a fair number) and have the flavor of the post being something that Juggernaut thinks FeFe would like.

Also, while I like the idea of communication I don't believe she has a mode of doing that, perhaps in the near future your character could spend some time trying to improve their empathy to a phone call like telepathy.

Nice to see you back though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information