AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1451

Thread: know your fellow members

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: know your fellow members

HELLO!! My name is Digimon_Sommelier, Som for short, and I have been here at the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF since 2011, which makes me a legend by now! My age? 28! Favorite kind of people? YOU! Favorite food? Can't decide but Italian and Japanese food are alright by me! Favorite color? Blue! Craziest people? Anywhere you hear the tap of a keyboard key! Worst habit? Farting in public and biting my nails off! Favorite anime? Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the Champions! Siblings? A little brother (27) and a little sister (26) who are adults, though I'm still the oldest and mom's favorite! Hobbies? Makin' history, baby. That's all!!
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 04-30-2018 at 11:40 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member HavokDJ is on a distinguished road HavokDJ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2018 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MasterFighterr PSN ID: HavokDJ Steam ID: havokdj

Konnbannwa, I am HavokDJ. I just recently joined this forum lately because I decided it's high time I talk to others about my long-time hobby again. I've been watching anime since I was just a young child (probably since 3 years old) and am a seasoned veteran. I've been on /a/ since the beginning of 4chan, although I mainly browse 8chan /a/. I however am now seeking human interaction that involves actually knowing who I'm talking to instead of just some guy who I don't know if he is posting several posts to act like they're different people.

3. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon____Sommelier View Post
    HELLO!! My name is Digimon_Sommelier, Som for short, and I have been here at the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF since 2011, which makes me a legend by now! My age? 28! Favorite kind of people? YOU! Favorite food? Can't decide but Italian and Japanese food are alright by me! Favorite color? Blue! Craziest people? Anywhere you hear the tap of a keyboard key! Worst habit? Farting in public and biting my nails off! Favorite anime? Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the Champions! Siblings? A little brother (27) and a little sister (26) who are adults, though I'm still the oldest and mom's favorite! Hobbies? Makin' history, baby. That's all!!
    Well now, since we just got to know each other for so long, let's have a drink, allow me, fancy a bittersweet before go heavier? let's start with a jagermeister, or amaro montenegro for extra sweet. Now then, you say you're a God fearing man? I know a thing or two about being the firstborn; definetly a priviledge, you have the lead, after all...

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2018 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HavokDJ View Post
    Konnbannwa, I am HavokDJ. I just recently joined this forum lately because I decided it's high time I talk to others about my long-time hobby again. I've been watching anime since I was just a young child (probably since 3 years old) and am a seasoned veteran. I've been on /a/ since the beginning of 4chan, although I mainly browse 8chan /a/. I however am now seeking human interaction that involves actually knowing who I'm talking to instead of just some guy who I don't know if he is posting several posts to act like they're different people.
    Dude, you sound like you need different people. Luckily, this forum has other subforums that aren't just about anime.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

5. Thanks decooro, Digimon_Sommelier thanked for this post
    Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Junior Member RolanDB is on a distinguished road RolanDB's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2018 09:56 AM
    Threads

Hello all! I'm RolanDB. Former member of the old Anime Banter forum before it got hacked and deleted. I've been into anime for a while now even if I don't get to watch it as much as I'd like. My current top 5 (In no particular order) are Toradora, Durarara, Black Lagoon, Code Geass, and Cowboy Bebop. I'm currently watching (Or trying to watch) The Saga of Tanya the Evil and My Hero Academia. As you can see, my taste in genres are all over the place! Other than that, I'm an avid gamer and mostly play Oblivion and Skyrim these days. Trying to get into Morrowind. I used to play Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2, but I haven't had a decent internet provider in about 2 years now.

Anyway, enough about me. Nice to meet everyone!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RolanDB View Post
    My current top 5 (In no particular order) are Toradora, Durarara, Black Lagoon, Code Geass, and Cowboy Bebop. I'm currently watching (Or trying to watch) The Saga of Tanya the Evil and My Hero Academia. As you can see, my taste in genres are all over the place! Other than that, I'm an avid gamer and mostly play Oblivion and Skyrim these days. Trying to get into Morrowind. I used to play Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2
    Have watched Code Geass And Cowboy Bebob, but what's the point in playing FPSs online? They're no fun, just annoying.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Junior Member dzonlejn is on a distinguished road dzonlejn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2018 04:35 AM
    Threads

Hello everybody. I just registered like 3min ago ;-)

Last edited by dzonlejn; 09-28-2018 at 04:34 AM.

9. Likes Digimon_Sommelier, Nephthys liked this post
    Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Hi!

Junior Member dzonlejn is on a distinguished road dzonlejn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2018 04:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Hi!
    I'm also into photography. Nice portfolio!
    Last edited by dzonlejn; 09-28-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Junior Member Anisa-Mazaki is on a distinguished road Anisa-Mazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2018 04:53 AM
    Threads

> Name: Anisa Yuki Mazaki
    > Age: 27
    > DOB: Aug 23rd
    > Horoscope: Virgo
    > Height: 163cm
    > Weight: 240 pounds
    > Ethnicity: Mixed Race
    > Gender: Female
    > Occupation: Freelance Artist.

> Favorite Food: Soup, Spaggetti and Meatballs, Lasangna, Curried Beef....stuff like that.

> Hobbies: likes taking amateur photos of nature, likes to do film media research, (such as watching gameplays on Youtube), and enjoys traveling in my country every once in a while and likes to colour people's linearts digitally.

> Music type: Electronica, J Trance, Jrock, Dubstep.

> Anime I like: Trigun, Attack on Titan, Deathnote, MewMew Power, Full Metal Alchemist, Rourouni Kenshin...
    Last edited by Anisa-Mazaki; 09-03-2018 at 05:30 AM.

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Name: Sarah
    DoB: 7/7
    Height: 5ft 8in
    Weight: 147lbs
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Hazel
    Ethnicity/lineage: German/Polish

Favorite foods: Sushi, avocados, ribs

Hobbies: gaming, hiking, writing

Music: Electro swing

Anime: Alternative Issekai

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Blackmagezero
    > Age: 27
    > DOB: one day out of the year.
    > Height: 5ft 6in im short
    > Weight: a lot more than i want(but im working on it)
    > Ethnicity: caucasian
    > Gender: male
    > Occupation: Factory worker

> Favorite foods: mushrooms, sushi, bacon, and my absolute favorite food dumplings.

> Hobbies: Video games, board games, tabletop games, drinking.

> Music type: Metal, hard rock, alternative, sometimes a little techno.

> Anime: hellsing and hellsing ultimate, deadman wonderland, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and alot more.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Name: Jude

> Age: 32

> DOB: Nov. 1, 1986

> Height: 5ft 8in

> Weight: 185 lbs last time I checked. (Some health thing at work is giving all employees until April to lose weight. Getting payed 5 dollars per pound )

> Ethnicity: White (I would say Caucasian but I'm not from the Caucasus mountains)

> Gender: Male

> Occupation: Factory worker

> Favorite foods: Bison and lamb burgers are both damn good. Cookie dough ice cream is good as well.

> Hobbies: Video games, drawing (not that I do much of that any more),writing (same as previous), tabletop games, and I used play disc golf.

> Music type: Most genres of metal, classic rock, trance, hardcore/hardstyle techno, and very few dubstep songs. (most "brostep" sound like donkey to me)

> Anime: The violent ones

Senior Member Kagakoko will become famous soon enough Kagakoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Cheeseburger Scorpio Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2021 09:36 AM
    Threads

Kagakoko from the philippines i call myself as the ghostly potato.
    My hobbies are -reading books,watching anime,playing video games rpg kinds though i stopped.
    Foods i like mostly is-sweets,filipino food,pasta,cheeseburger,fries,some chinese /japanese food .

17. Likes Teru Murasame liked this post
    Junior Member Hyuman is on a distinguished road Hyuman's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2019 08:29 PM
    Threads

My name is human from hyuman race.
    Curently i live in jakarta indonesia.
    My hobby is watching anime & read some manga.
    Btw, nice to meet you all.

Junior Member Harorudo is on a distinguished road Harorudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2019 07:16 AM
    Threads

< Name : Harorudo
    < Age: Thirty (30)
    < Gender: Female
    < Hobbies: Art, Literature, Films, Walking, and Learning uptaining knowledge mostly
    < Occupation: N/a
    < Favorite Food: Asian food, Burgers and Chicken dishes
    < Favorite Drinks: Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemonade and Water
    < Dislikes: Liars, Manipulators, Judgemental, Fake, Negative people
    Last edited by Harorudo; 11-28-2019 at 06:42 PM.

20. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Junior Member decooro is on a distinguished road decooro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2020 01:38 AM
    Threads

hello friends. nice to see and meet you !thank you for this comunity !

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by decooro View Post
    hello friends. nice to see and meet you !thank you for this community!
    Hello!!

WELCOME to AnimeForum!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Allamande is on a distinguished road Allamande's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2020 10:11 AM
    Threads

Yo!

I'm too shy for introductions, so I will imitate someone else. I joined because I'm emptying my to do list of anime and manga and noone at home wants to talk about it!

> Name: My mom told me to not say it.
    > Age: 10,000 something
    > Horoscope: Saggitarius
    > Height: 176cm
    > Ethnicity: Mixed Race
    > Occupation: Mathematician

> Favorite Food: Sushi, parmeggian steak, raw vegetables.

> Hobbies: Homesteading, anarchy, martial arts, manga, and I have attempted every geeky hobby out there at least three times.

> Music type: Metal, folk, folk metal, industrial, classical, punk, progressive, there is always something playing in the background.

> Favorite Anime: The first FLCL, Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Inu-Yasha.

> Manga: Mermaid Saga, Maison Ikkoku, Gravitation, Darling wa Namamono ni Tsuki, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Executioner, Golden Boy, too many dojinshi I randomly found on P2P sites and lost in computer crashes. By the way, send me any dojinshi you find around, I'm will rebuild my collection.

Junior Member JinseiKamiJestie is on a distinguished road JinseiKamiJestie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 01:30 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 1023721124

Name: Jess(ica)
    Height: 5'3"
    Nationality: British.
    Hobbies: Gaming, writing, posting in forums.
    Religion: Zettai ryouiki.

Fave food: Pocky.
    Fave Colour: White, black, green.
    Fave Games: Two point hospital, Final Fantasy XV, NieR;Automata, Fall Guys, Fairy Tail, House Flipper.
    Fave Music: EDM, future funk, nu-disco, city pop, glitch pop.
    Fave Anime: Horiyama.

25. Likes Luther_MteSlv, Tsundere Magus liked this post
    Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

I had not noticed that this place existed, but... Welcome to everyone joining!

Junior Member Luther_MteSlv is on a distinguished road Luther_MteSlv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2021 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198170077389

☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡ ❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦☙‡❖‡❧✦
    ⬥⬩ ⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩◈ ❙❧⬩ Greetings. ladies and gentlemen, might I introduce myself? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ⬥⬩ ⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩◈��◈⬩ ⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪⬩⬩⬩⬩⬪
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [01] Nickname : 'Luther'
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [02] Age : ⎵#
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [03] Height : ⎵## cm
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [04] Nationality : United States
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [05] Location : Tennessee, United States
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [06] Interests : Writing (Handwriting); Drawing (Illuminated Drawing); Musical theory, Mathematics (Calculus), Physical Science
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [07] Favorite Color: Bright Red
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [08] Favorite Flower : Rose
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [09] Favorite (simple) Shape : Diamond
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [10] Favorite (simple) Polyhedra : Frustum
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [11] Favorite Letter : 'f'
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [12] Favorite Music : European Military Parade Marches
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [13] Favorite Metal (Alloy) : Nickel Brass
    ⬥⬩ ❧◈ [14] Favorite Gemstones : Blue Topaz, Ruby
    Last edited by Luther_MteSlv; 02-19-2021 at 10:57 PM.

28. Likes Tsundere Magus liked this post
    Junior Member hirunegirl is on a distinguished road hirunegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2021 01:24 AM
    Threads

Name: It's not Hirune or Hiru but you can call me that
    Nationality: British
    Height: Average but still too short
    Fav Color: Pink, purple, green
    Hobbies: Gaming, reading, writing, and I'm badly learning other languages
    Favorite food: Tohato Caramel Corn, Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits, Pocky, Yan Yan Fortune Sticks
    Least favorite food: Sushi
    Fav Class: I'm too old for school
    Least Fav class: I'm too old for school
    Favorite singers/bands now:
    Job: Office junior
    "Into" Anime:
    Fav Games: My Steam library would tell you Two Point Hospital
    Fav manga(s):

Senior Member sirius707 can only hope to improve sirius707's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2023 04:20 AM
    Threads

I should have done this a while ago but better late than never.

Name: You can call me Sirius

Nationality: Egyptian

Favorite Colour: White

Job: Computer Programmer

Interests: Languages, Palestine, Ancient Palestinian history, Ancient History, Music, Computers and Video Games

Most Recently Watched Anime: Mob Psycho

Most Recently Read Manga: The Breaker

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

Thought maybe I should give this a try. It's taken me a while, as usual.

[Name] I go by Tsundere Magus around here. Been called ‘Tsun’ before, so it fits for short.

[Age] Between 18 and 99.

[About me] Pretty new to AF and I disappear from time to time (why does life have to become busy?). I a bit secretive but I do not bite, unless I am asked to bite. Quite shy irl unless I go prepared.

[Nationality] Hidden somewhere in Europe. I do not enjoy sharing personal info on the net. At least not too much of it.

[Horoscope] Aquarius.

[Height] People do tell me heels make me look tall. Does this count?

[Favourite Color] Red, purple, pink.

[Hobbies] Anime (duh), good stories and plots (sometimes a roleplayer), looking at the wall to meditate or something, wasting tons of time dreaming about my own inner world, sometimes I become an isekai npc.

[Favourite food] Pizza.

[Least favourite food] Sorry about beans lovers but I do not like them.

[Favourite singers/bands] Daoko, her voice is perfect. I do have a thing for general seiyuu stuff as well.

[Job] Trainee Teacher (or online disaster right now).

[Favourites (Anime)] Fate series, Clannad, Slayers, Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica, Little Busters, Chuunibiyou. My opinion changes with time, but these should work for now.

[Favourites (Manga)] I have not decided on a favourite here. I am a random reader.

[Random interests] Anime (of course, why would I be around otherwise), Videogames (Persona, Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Pokemon, random JRPGs sometimes, random VNs sometimes), sinking into a good plot (if it makes me cry it earns extra points), talking (sometimes I do not know when to stop), cute stuff (clothing, characters, personalities, perfect anime thighs I will never own apparently, duh. But I will never accept I enjoy cute stuff, I am a tsundere).

[Random dislikes] Rude people, useless arguments, using the same words over and over (figure how many times I have said ‘random’ in here), social pressure (do not have expectations, ever).
    Last edited by Tsundere Magus; 06-03-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Junior Member Ponderer is on a distinguished road Ponderer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2022 10:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: My name is...

Name: Day
    Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: I really haven't measured yet but they say it's 60, I think it's 80
    Hair color: Black & a small amount of white
    Eye color: dark brown
    Personality/Random Facts: I want to know more about myself and the world around me that is why I am trying many different things from time to time.
    Fav Color: #858ED1
    Fav Food: Spaghetti? differ from time to time
    Fav Drink: I really love water
    Fav ANIME: I personally don't know...
    Fav GAMES: strategy games, RPG, dating sim?
    Fav Music: Indie rock
    Hobbies: Being a happy-go-lucky person.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information