AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [August 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wallpaper of the Month [August 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: A day at the beach

I think the title says it all. I want you to make a wallpaper that represents a day on the beach according to you. There is no requirement of what kind of beach, as long as it is one.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
    1. The wallpaper must be your own work (if not you get the boot );
    2. The wallpaper must not be already on AW;
    3. Animation may not be used;
    4. Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed;
    5. Only Anime and Games related wallpapers will be accepted;
    6. Allowed sizes are 4:3 (minimum 1280x960), 5:4 (minimum 1280x1024), 5:3 (wide screen, minimum 1280x768), 16:9 (wide screen, minimum 1280x720) and 16:10 (wide screen, minimum 1280x800). There is no top limit, just keep it within the aspect ratios (more info about the ratios here)!!!
    7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations and uploaded on the site);
    8. All posts must include the anime/game name the characters on their wallpaper are from. If the characters don't belong anywhere categorize them as "Miscellaneous";
    9. All posts must include the links to the original stocks used;
    10. You are allowed to submit only one wallpaper, however you can submit more different aspect ratios of the same wallpaper;
    11. You can change your wallpaper as many times as you wish until we close the submission thread (this thread) by editing your post;
    12. By entering, you are giving the Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).

OTHER INFO:
    • Submissions are to be submitted into this thread;
    • This thread is for submissions and questions only. Each post without a submission or a question posted will be deleted and depending of the moderator's decision, the user may receive an infraction. Comments will be allowed in the results thread;
    • The submission thread closes August 31;
    • For stocks check the Resources sticky or the Uploads subforum (don't forget to give appropriate credit on the wallpaper for extractions used).

THE PRIZES:
    1st place: $25 Amazon/iTunes gift certificate (the winner will decide which of the two options they want);
    2nd place: This hat*: Click image for larger version

Name:	Moose-Hat_8464-l.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	48304
    3rd place: See who left reputation (from the AF shop).

* Requires the winner to provide a valid address where the prize will be submitted to. If the prize is declined, it'll go to the third place winner, and so on.

Staff choice: a tag and the badge

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the summer as much as possible.

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [August 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD View Post

Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed
    Mild ecchi..? :3 Considering the fact that the theme is "Bla bla bla @ the beach", shouldn't large breasts in white bikinis be a main element? I say, nothing would be as stunning as a pair of oopais playfully bouncing around in the sunlight. Jolly, that would most certainly keep me seduced for ages!

Edit: Thinking back on the "must be a question" point, I must point out that this is, in fact, a serious question. But to make sure that there are no misunderstandings, the question in short is as following: Keeping the theme in mind, shouldn't ecchi in general be allowed? (What I'm getting at is that mild ecchi might be a little to strict?)
    Last edited by Tolle; 08-02-2011 at 10:31 AM.

3. Likes Vintniv liked this post
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you are unsure send the pic to flash for approval prior to beginning the wall

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [August 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

I'd gladly change the rule to ecchi in general, but the problem is that there is a wide specter of what is considered ecchi. Some things just go over the border and still fall in the category "ecchi". Because of this I think that "mild ecchi" is correct, but if unsure, I'd point you to Minako's suggestion and send me the scan for approval before starting to make the wallpaper.

6. Thanks Tolle thanked for this post
    s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Artist: Kurehito Misaki
    Render: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...itomisaki.png/
    Background stock from zerochan: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/252278.jpg/
    Font from dafont: futuristic fixed width
    Wallpaper:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...eachwotm2.png/
    Last edited by Zenister; 08-26-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: changed entry
    love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

can't be having only only one entry so here for your very eyes is my first ever wallpaper!

Character: Rukia Kuchiki
    Anime: Bleach

Extraction: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/gal...hiki-94366.htm

Wallpaper: (1280 x 800)
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...es-d47oaue.png

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Closed Thread

Thread Information