AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frgt/10

Junior Member Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant's Avatar
    Busy
    Gifts Headphones
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2012 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Frgt/10

Hello, I’m Monstré Charmant.
    Pleased to meet you all.
    Anyone know where the title came from?

This forum is one I used to come to a few years back, and I always find myself coming back. I’ve truly missed this.

I’d say, generally, I’m a nice person; I’ll help you out if you have any questions, give you advice if you need it, lend you a shoulder to lean on, that whole deal. Although, I’ll admit I can a real erm, jerk sometimes – That only is if I find something offensive concerning me or anyone close to me. I’m not afraid to give my input, but I usually try and think of others around me before I open my mouth.

I am currently studying German, and planning to study the basics of French. I have high hopes for moving back to Germany in the next few years, and pursue a career in Psychology.

I’m also a little more than just a casual gamer, a few years back and I would’ve truly considered myself “hardcore”. Online gaming is just simply part of my life now. I currently play S4 League among other shooters, and I’ll be playing Starcraft II once my new computer arrives in a few days! I’m also looking forward to Tera.

Music is a big influence on my life as well. It’s helped me get through quite a few rough patches in my life. I’m very open-minded when it comes to music. I’ll listen to basically anything except most Country. Knorkator, Billy Talents, Rammstein, Subway to Sally, Disturbed, Luca Turilli, Adept, Angra and oddly the Persona 4 OST are what I’ve been listening to mostly as of recent. Anyone a fan? :]

Anime is another one of my many interests, as you probably could have guessed. I’m more into Psychological Thrillers, Horror, and Supernatural types of anime. Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Another, Darker than Black, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Kai are some of my favorites. Although, my friend has recently gotten me into Fairy Tail, insisting that I was like one of the characters.

Reading and writing is what I enjoy to do in my free time, and just to relax.

Oh and, I hate December/Winter.

I think that’s about it for now, hope to meet you all.

2. Likes vrarsenal, SuXrys, Ranshiin liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Frgt/10

Welcome (back) to the forum. ^_^

I was planning to be all cryptic with my answer about the thread title, maybe post a picture or some other hint that I knew the answer the instant I saw it, but meh. It's one of my favourite songs of all time, and it's one of those songs that's better than the original version on Hybrid Theory ... xD. Well, I guess that's cryptic enough.

I guess there aren't many Linkin Park fans lurking around the forum so it makes me curious as to what your previous username was (and even if somehow you recognise me >_>) but I doubt that, heh.

I have a few Rammstein and Disturbed albums too (I did intend to get the whole Disturbed discography, but I'm so out of modern music I don't know how many albums they've done. I've got The Sickness, 10,000 Fists, Indestructible and another very old one that I can't find or remember the name of. I'm pretty sure there's a 5th, more recent album. I'm sure I listened to it because I remember complaining I didn't really enjoy it as much as I did their earlier work.

... I just Googled it. Asylum. Derp. I don't really like that one.)

I think I've said enough. I tend to fail at introductions myself and similarly I get jumbled up if I try to reply to a lot of things at once. Bad train of thought. Anyways, enjoy your return. I shouldn't have to tell you to read the rules (oops, I just did >_>) so ... :P
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Welcome back to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Monstré Charmant View Post
    Reading and writing is what I enjoy to do in my free time, and just to relax.
    I do the same. ^^ And I really enjoy roleplaying! Do you? Anyway, It's very nice to meet you, Monstré Charmant. I love your username.

By the way, winter isn't THAT bad! I was born in December. Lol.

<3 Saphira
    Last edited by LadySaphiraShijinuske; 02-17-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Attachment 58145 [you] ... Hi. ~
    Attachment 58147 [me] Huuuuooh!!! *le gasp*
    Naaaaaw <3 Hello hi there and welcome (back) to animeforum!

Attachment 58146 *binds you to a chair and stares at you*
    Now you will never try to leave us again... riiiiight? ~ ;)

----------------------------

Im pleased to hear that you have decided to come back to us Monstré Charmant!

It's also fun to read that you are interested in a career in psychology, since I myself was thinking about that some years ago (even thought I ended up choosing a future in the school as a teacher). Psychology is a really interesting subject, I'm therefor sure that you'll like your future career. :) Or atleast I would find it interesting, lol. ;) You seem to be an interesting person, even thought I disagree with you on the "hating winter"-part. Hahaha!!

See you around.

What was your old username in here?

Anyone know where the title came from?
    No... ;__;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome back
    Hey I'm studying German and French too!
    I'm just a normal gamer now and don't play as much as I used to....
    But I'll say one last thing...
    This time you will not leave!
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Junior Member Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant has a reputation beyond repute Monstré Charmant's Avatar
    Busy
    Gifts Headphones
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone! It’s a pleasure to be back.

@Ranshiin , Haha! I wasn’t sure if anyone would know it. Glad to meet a fellow Linkin Park fan. It was either this or H! Vltg3.
    That one album you can’t remember the name of, is it ‘Believe’? I’m also missing Disturbed’s fifth album, and I agree with you there, I like their earlier work better, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad though! Still a fan.
    I love your avatar and signature, by the way. Tails is amazing.
    Also, thank you a bunch. :] I’ll be sure to read them again anyway.

@saphira , It’s very nice to meet you as well, and thank you! I haven’t roleplayed much, but liked it the few times I did. And, sorry, nothing against you or anyone else. ;_; I’d quite honestly say I have SAD if I didn’t know any better. I just tend to get a tad down nearing winter season/December due to past experiences.

@SuXrys , Yes, I’ve been in interested in Psychology for quite some time now. Although, I’ll admit that wasn’t always my dream career. When I was younger, I was always interested in being a Veterinarian; I was fascinated with animals and the way they do things. Not that that has changed exactly, just now interested in the human mind. I just like to see it as my fascination with living things progressed almost. :]
    Also, that’s okay! I just prefer the Spring or Fall, myself haha.
    And the title, Ranshiin knew it! It’s the title of a Linkin Park song.

@Darkfire Knight , Hello! How long have you been studying and which games do you play? Yeah, I’m here to stay this time, no worries!

9. Likes vrarsenal, Ranshiin liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Monstré Charmant
    Have you started your studies to become a psychologist yet? :]

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome back to the Forums ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay.

As for psychology, it's an infinitely interesting subject in my opinion - I hope you enjoy it as a career.

Set made by the wonderful Seung-li.

"Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you everyone! It’s a pleasure to be back.

@Ranshiin , Haha! I wasn’t sure if anyone would know it. Glad to meet a fellow Linkin Park fan. It was either this or H! Vltg3.
    That one album you can’t remember the name of, is it ‘Believe’? I’m also missing Disturbed’s fifth album, and I agree with you there, I like their earlier work better, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad though! Still a fan.
    I love your avatar and signature, by the way. Tails is amazing.
    Also, thank you a bunch. :] I’ll be sure to read them again anyway.
    Yes, Tails is win. :] and you're more than welcome.

As for Disturbed ... it is Believe, yes. I actually just went to Wiki it to check the album art and learned that it was their 2nd album. I honestly thought it was their first. o_o strange. The Sickness and Ten Thousand Fists are my two favourite albums, though.

True Story: I actually learned of Disturbed from an old Stick Animation website who used the song Dropping Plates on their old intro video. :]

To be honest I think it was Disturbed that got me into nu metal. o_o
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 02-18-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Darkfire Knight , Hello! How long have you been studying and which games do you play? Yeah, I’m here to stay this time, no worries![/QUOTE]
    HahahahxD
    I play MW2 and Fifa 11 on pc..
    Also Black Ops, MGS 4 and Fifa 11 on ps3....
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum!
    -TWM-

Senior Member kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20 has a reputation beyond repute kyoshiro20's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Gurren Boota
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2019 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello MC (mind me, I don't really want to spell atm, too lazy).
    In any event, I'm learning Chinese right now, so if you think learning one language is hard, just remember kyoshiro is doing the equivalent of 2 languages (chinese pinyin and then the actually characters, hence 2 languages). Have fun in your endeavors.

Also, as regards your choices, I recommend loups=garous, good movie.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Monstré Charmant : Welcome back to AF! What a magnificent and grand-sounding username!! Reminds me of a corner of the world meant for vampires and ghastly ghouls! Have a fienish week ahead!!

Your Wi-Fi, it's blown out...
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 02-22-2012 at 04:42 AM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Busy
    Gifts Headphones
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoa, I deeply apologize for such a late response. Had a busy week with a side dose of computer and internet troubles.

@SuXrys , Yes, and enjoying every second of it. :]

@Saeriel , Thank you! Yes, I agree and I'm sure I will.

@Ranshiin , Yes, I thought 'Believe' was their first as well. Well, technically, it kind of is... I think. Foreverconfused. Disturbed is one of the firsts that got me into Nu-Metal too. xD

@Darkfire Knight , Nice, although I have not played most of those myself, I've heard plenty about them. I'll be trying Bf3 myself in the near future due to my friend's constant nag. I still love him though!

@The Wing Man , Thank you much.

@kyoshiro20 , Haha, well. Glad to meet someone else who is also interested in learning foreign languages. Hope you have fun with it as well.

@DARK_Sommelier , Thank you 2x!

Just wanted to give another big thanks to everyone that has welcomed me. Was sincerely a pleasure meeting you all. :]

18. Thanks Ranshiin thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear it! ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin , Yes, I thought 'Believe' was their first as well. Well, technically, it kind of is... I think. Foreverconfused. Disturbed is one of the firsts that got me into Nu-Metal too. xD
    I dunno, I'm just going by the release dates stated on WIkipedia. Though relying on Wikipedia for 100% correct fact is a bad idea ... since I can't actually FIND that album (I lost it, it seems ._.) then it's all I can go on.

I find it funny, because despite being a bigger fan of Linkin Park, I learned about Disturbed whilst I was still at school, whereas Linkin Park occurred to me during my college years. Like I said, I learned of Disturbed from an old stick animation site. I think after that my cousin also got me into System of a Down as well. College does strange, strange things to your brain-moosh. o_o

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Monstré Charmant : Fu, fu, fu! You're welcome!!!!!!!! *Throws Cape Behind Me And Leaves*

Your Wi-Fi, it's blown out...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, so you been a member here before? If so, welcome back then.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information