AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What anime is this?

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What anime is this?

Hi! Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what anime this is?

http://wheresmysammich.com/picture/6...u-want-first?/

I know it's not that much to go on, but hopefully someone will know what it's called. I haven't watched anime in a long, LONG time and am looking to get back into it. Also, if you've seen it, tell me if you enjoyed it or not

Thank you!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: What anime is this?

The red haired guy looks like Shirou Emiya from the Fate series. Dunno which exact series that particular image is from, but judging from how old Shirou looks and how comical the setting is, I think it would probably be Fate/Kaleid.

I've only seen the more serious seasons like Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, so I'm not 100% certain lol. Hope I helped though.

3. Thanks BronyBradyBuddyKiller thanked for this post
    Likes BronyBradyBuddyKiller liked this post
    Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    The red haired guy looks like Shirou Emiya from the Fate series. Dunno which exact series that particular image is from, but judging from how old Shirou looks and how comical the setting is, I think it would probably be Fate/Kaleid.

I've only seen the more serious seasons like Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, so I'm not 100% certain lol. Hope I helped though.
    I think that's the one. I've actually seen it advertised on Crunchyroll before. Can you tell me in what order I should watch the anime? There seems to be lots of different series/spinoffs of it (I looked on here: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_series)

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

That's is a clip from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. More specifically I believe it's from one of the short 2 or so min episodes that came with the DVD's.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is a spin off series from the whole Fate/Stay franchise so you can watch it whenever as they have little to do with one another.

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

6. Thanks BronyBradyBuddyKiller thanked for this post
    Likes BronyBradyBuddyKiller liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

From my knowledge, most of the series seem to not have much to do with each other. Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero are considered the core series, with SN being the prequel. The main problem with SN is that the majority of it is only viewable as a visual novel instead of an actual anime.

If you want to get the main gist of the Fate storyline only in anime form, I've heard it's best to watch "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works", and then "Fate/Zero". There's a movie called "Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel" coming out this year, which is supposed to be watched before Zero, but I didn't wait for it obviously. If you want to get every bit of the main storyline, it's suggested to read the entire F/SN visual novel, then to follow it up with the F/Zero anime, UBW, then the HF movie whenever it comes out.

(As a side note, I myself watched Fate/Zero first without knowing what a big franchise it was from. In my opinion, it was perfectly fine as its own stand-alone anime, and UBW just fleshed things out with a bit more history and characterization imo.)

The rest of the titles are spin-offs that, like I said, don't contribute too terribly much to main story, if any at all.

Yeah, Fate is just really complicated.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    From my knowledge, most of the series seem to not have much to do with each other. Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero are considered the core series, with SN being the prequel. The main problem with SN is that the majority of it is only viewable as a visual novel instead of an actual anime.

If you want to get the main gist of the Fate storyline only in anime form, I've heard it's best to watch "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works", and then "Fate/Zero". There's a movie called "Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel" coming out this year, which is supposed to be watched before Zero, but I didn't wait for it obviously. If you want to get every bit of the main storyline, it's suggested to read the entire F/SN visual novel, then to follow it up with the F/Zero anime, UBW, then the HF movie whenever it comes out.

(As a side note, I myself watched Fate/Zero first without knowing what a big franchise it was from. In my opinion, it was perfectly fine as its own stand-alone anime, and UBW just fleshed things out with a bit more history and characterization imo.)

The rest of the titles are spin-offs that, like I said, don't contribute too terribly much to main story, if any at all.

Yeah, Fate is just really complicated.
    Thanks

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Orrr just play the vidja games.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information