AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teenagers these days

Senior Member Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Santa Hat Cheeseburger Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2012 02:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blazing Taokaka PSN ID: Zelkovas_Moon

Default Re: Teenagers these days

Wow. . vhs I remember those, I also remember beta tapes and the 8-track . . oh yeah the 8-track i haz em. But teenagers are insane. . I have a 16 year old sister who says she hates life because she won't get another new prom dress. -_- I had to wear my dads tux to prom and I looked like a carpet. She lost her phone for a day and destroyed the house looking for it cuz she couldn't live without it. I use my phone for music lol
    Did I tell you to look at me? No? Good then get the hell away from me.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    I love how 6 year olds have cell phones and make up on these days.
    Is it really worth is to buy a god damn child a cell phone? Who are they calling, Elmo?
    It's pretty pathetic that all teens only can talk about sex or drugs or alcohol now.
    I didn't know you were gay just because you haven't had sex before 16.
    I'm fed up with my generation. Not to mention, all they can do is @#$% talk each other and whine about how their life sucks. Too bad, grow up.
    What part of you're not always going to get what you want do they not understand.
    For starters, if the rule still applies the use of symbols to represent curse words is the same as using the curse word. Please try to keep language PG13.
    NOW, on to the actual topic. Sadly, I have to agree. The youth today is steadily plunging out of control. I've seen highschool guys running into walls to impress the girls,,, and the girls ARE impressed by it. I've seen highschool girls running around wearing miniskirts and tight shirts with NO jacket in the middle of winter. I've seen middle schoolers strutting around in tight jeans wearing makeup. I've seen the middle schoolers yammering on $100-$300 phones.
    Seriously, what is going on here? Pre-teens have no business tryin to look all adult. What ever happened to kids BEING kids? I just really don't get it, and worse, these so called future generation of vain, arrogant, intelligence-lacking pack of kids will someday be the ones taking care of the elderly (which someday will include me)? Once in a blue moon, I'll see one or two who seem fairly grounded,, but compared to the majority, it still leaves me with a dim view of the future.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2011 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    For starters, if the rule still applies the use of symbols to represent curse words is the same as using the curse word. Please try to keep language PG13.
    NOW, on to the actual topic. Sadly, I have to agree. The youth today is steadily plunging out of control. I've seen highschool guys running into walls to impress the girls,,, and the girls ARE impressed by it. I've seen highschool girls running around wearing miniskirts and tight shirts with NO jacket in the middle of winter. I've seen middle schoolers strutting around in tight jeans wearing makeup. I've seen the middle schoolers yammering on $100-$300 phones.
    Seriously, what is going on here? Pre-teens have no business tryin to look all adult. What ever happened to kids BEING kids? I just really don't get it, and worse, these so called future generation of vain, arrogant, intelligence-lacking pack of kids will someday be the ones taking care of the elderly (which someday will include me)? Once in a blue moon, I'll see one or two who seem fairly grounded,, but compared to the majority, it still leaves me with a dim view of the future.
    Oh my goodness! I totally agree with the part about having to take care
    of the elderly in the future. That is so frightening! Especially since that is
    what I do now. I work at a nursing home as a CNA. But also, most of the time
    if people don't think they can hack in that field of work, they don't go into it, or if they
    start, they get out right away. I have seen it a bunch already. And I'm only 20!
    It's just so insane! My kids might hate me, because I am not going to give them every
    little thing.. But when they get older they will appreciate me for it. Because they will
    be a better person for it. They will know how to work for things they want to have. It's
    what I had to do.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I feel that teenagers, these days, have no respect for their parents, authority and other people. They only care about themselves, pure and simple, and thankfully, I didn't turn out like that.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kids want what they can't have. What they have isn't good enough because they know they have it already! Basically they just want more of the new devoloping electronics and other luxerious items that cost a fortune!
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I laugh at you people. You seem to forget how.. unadvanced technology was when you were kids. It was through the roof to buy a big bulky computer that had hardly anything on it and when you got online you had to listen to the EEEEeeeEEEeee AOL dialtone. Websites were nothing like they were today. Put it frankly the internet and computers were a piece of crap. cellphones didn't really exist you still had carphones that you installed into your car.

We all know if you had the SAME technology as a kid as you do now. You'd be locked in your house all over it just like you are now. Stop complaining because you are just sad that you didn't have a computer most of your life like the following does and get over it. Don't talk about them not knowing what certain things are. Trends come and go.

I don't care how the other kids act or what they have. I had fun as a kid and that's all that matters. I'll let the new generation experience their youth however they please. Why don't you people admit that the world is changing. You don't hear much about the old folks sitting online complaining to us because we had easy bake ovens. Tom and Jerry to watch on sick days from school. Pogo sticks. toy cars. When they were our ages as kids they had wooden stuff. Barely any electricity and had to work. Geez our own generation likes to complain a lot.
    While I agree for the most part with what you're saying, not everyone is holed up in their home, just because one may like anime or participate in a forum does not automatically mean that. I'm sure most o the people in this thread have a job/are going to school and such.

In terms of complaining, I can see some, I was just wanting to say what I did for fun as a kid and I enjoyed my childhood as well. I guess every generation has their ups and downs, as you said, others had it rougher.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Teens are interesting.. it's been almost 2 years since I left my teen years.. I wasn't a wild child but I wanted to be like the teens mentioned in this thread. They were cool in my opinion.

But that was then and now I don't regret not turning into the "cool" teens in my high school.

Teens in my neighborhood are the same as before: fighting over a girl/boy, indecent, inconsiderate, stoned, sexual.

But I consider it as a phase in an adolescent.

Senior Member Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Systems Xbox 360 Controller Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2016 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I does hurt to see Teens like the present wasting their life doing nonsence

Junior Member OrphanEater is on a distinguished road OrphanEater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2011 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTaintedCookiex Steam ID: emosock

The reaction I got when I told a friend that I choose to not drink or have sex
    "What. WHAT??"

Jesus christ I didn't know being a virgin in highschool was so UNORDINARY

Watch my generation **** everything in sight :'D /sob

Hey, guess what!
    You're all going to die next month!

And there's nothing you can do about it!

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Siggggggggggggggh.
    So, I'm just gonna put this out there, it's not only the older people complaining. I'm only 14, and I brought this up, some of the decent teenagers, who actually had to earn what they wanted, and know whats right from wrong, also complain, so when you say the older generation complains a lot. It makes no sense.
    But okay, your opinion is yours, and mine is mine. I don't think the older generation is complaining because they didn't have that stuff, I believe they do it, because this generation abuses it.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Everyone my age were the first to experience having technology around us all the time (within a mobile format) so I got to see how computers 19 years ago were huge bulky things come down to now a slim stream-lined device.

even though I am 19 and according to everyone else I would need an I-pad etc etc you really don't I mean I have a phone but its rarely used as I try to meet up with friends as often as I can. Technology is a luxury not a necessity

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Technology is a luxury not a necessity
    yep, you're right...
    we can survive without em
    it's really easier to do things now, but the problem is that people tend to be so dependent >;(

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Teens are becoming more selfish, hedonistic and irresponsible. I fear for the future of this world.
    I don't see it as a phase because when I was their age, that crap thats going on now was barely a flicker. Now, in this time period its a flame and its out of control.
    I believe its also partially the parent's fault. No one knows how to discipline their kids anymore. You spank your kid on the butt in public and you're labeled a child abuser.

I'm actually kind of disappointed on how dependent we've become on technology. I look at my little sister on facebook and it looks like her soul's been sucked out. Then I try to talk to her but she's absorbed in it so much that I'm sure if the house ever caught fire, she wouldn't notice.
    Well, she might, but she'll probably post a status on it first.
    Derp.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    My younger cousin has told me that her classmates in her class are dating, and what they're in the 3rd grade? ): I think it was pretty darn cool that boys and girls go their own way. Now they want to date and f*ck like little bunnies.
    I worry about the new generation, and if we all get old and go to the hospital, we have to expect them to take care of us. I'm kind of scared. ;/
    wow this worries me.....
    Under construction.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

We must make people aware that technology can only do so much and that we still need to be ware of our independance from the machine

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    We must make people aware that technology can only do so much and that we still need to be ware of our independance from the machine
    yeah, 'cause it may lead to an invasion-- that it will be the machines which will control us...

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Back in my day,
    Back in YOUR day?
    You're 20.

This is your day.

18. Likes blueangel06661, Meenah, Gizoku liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dessa Marie O. Guillepa View Post
    yeah, 'cause it may lead to an invasion-- that it will be the machines which will control us...
    Haven't they already took over and installed themselves into power making us their slaves

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Recently, my sister introduced me to her friends while my sister went away for a moment, her friends were talking about sex. So I started off with the "Are you in some classes with my sister?" they replied yes and said they are a bit younger than my sister by a few months, making them 13. Her one friend said to the other ".....I'm so happy you two are engaged." My eyes widen real quickly, "Your 13 and engaged? How long you and your boyfriend have been going out?" That girl replied to me with no shame with "5 months, we celebrated our 3 months by f*cking each other and I knew that he's the one I love him". For cereal. ._. Yeah... really? o_o What is this I don't even.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

You know.. I was walking into walmart one day and there was this little kid in a car with the windows down.. About the age of 5.. Just yelling stuff.. I walked right by him going in. But going out he was still out there so I went like one car over.. And this kid looked at me and yelled "your a b****"

I about went over there and smacked that kid but I kept walking... When I see stuff like that I automatically think about how trashy the parents are =/

kids are just a reflection of parents.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

22. Thanks Acnologia, Harmonics thanked for this post
    Likes Harmonics liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Beggers belief at times really it does

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    You know.. I was walking into walmart one day and there was this little kid in a car with the windows down.. About the age of 5.. Just yelling stuff.. I walked right by him going in. But going out he was still out there so I went like one car over.. And this kid looked at me and yelled "your a b****"

I about went over there and smacked that kid but I kept walking... When I see stuff like that I automatically think about how trashy the parents are =/

kids are just a reflection of parents.
    I'd smack the kid in the mouth. I won't feel bad, actually.

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Recently, my sister introduced me to her friends while my sister went away for a moment, her friends were talking about sex. So I started off with the "Are you in some classes with my sister?" they replied yes and said they are a bit younger than my sister by a few months, making them 13. Her one friend said to the other ".....I'm so happy you two are engaged." My eyes widen real quickly, "Your 13 and engaged? How long you and your boyfriend have been going out?" That girl replied to me with no shame with "5 months, we celebrated our 3 months by f*cking each other and I knew that he's the one I love him". For cereal. ._. Yeah... really? o_o What is this I don't even.
    Does her parents even know about them? I mean, what makes it funny is that they are only 13. How are they going to get the money for a ring? Lol But something like...makes me wonder about the guy.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kids these days think they can do anything in my day you were simply told what to do no questions asked and that was that

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    I said it before and I will probably say it again teenagers now a days are generally completely insane and out of control.
    What's so bad about that?

On another note, I think it's pretty dumb to go like "kids(teenagers) these days." Seriously, if you say this now, what are you gonna do when you'll be 60?? I honestly grew tired of hearing this stupid line.

Times change, whether it's good or bad. Deal with it. Ignore it, w/e. Ranting won't help you nor anyone else. If you don't like, don't look. If you don't wanna hear, turn and walk away.

Even with the new fashion-rejects and society-fails, there still are cool/nice/normal people to hang around with and talk to. And if society REALLY gets on your nerves so damn much, lock yourself in your room, put your SlipKnot CD on and live off of the things you order on eBay.
    Last edited by Kanjoudakai_Ira; 05-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

28. Likes Scruffy liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information