AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi and Stuff

Member Random User is on a distinguished road Random User's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 06:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi and Stuff

Hey look I'm new to the forum and all. I watch anime a bit, but I've been meaning to get into it more. On the flip side, I love JRPGs, so I know a ton about those.

Otherwise I like vidya games, thrash metal, and some other things. Hiya.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi and Stuff

@Random User : Interesting avatar: quite morbid, to say the least... In any event, welcome to AF!!!!!! ;D I trust you love life and look forward to living it each day. Nevertheless, enjoy yourself and mae lots of new friends and cherish every moment in whatever you do. Have a great week.

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier View Post
    @Random User : Interesting avatar: quite morbid, to say the least... In any event, welcome to AF!!!!!! ;D I trust you love life and look forward to living it each day. Nevertheless, enjoy yourself and mae lots of new friends and cherish every moment in whatever you do. Have a great week.
    no i hate everything im going to kill myself and cry

Just kidding. I indeed love life and all of its challenges. Thanks for the welcome you guys!

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

Hello. Welcome to the Forum.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. And Stuff.

^_^

Your choice of username gave me a giggle at work today, so there's that. Kinda reminds me when someone's username was Member Name. heh.

Anyways, make sure to read teh roolz, and feel free to ask me for any help if you need any. Oh, and have some cake! It's not a lie!
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

7. Thanks Random User thanked for this post
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's surprising how little people ever pick Random User as their username, actually. It's been mine for almost everything since 2009.

Darn it, beat me to the cake meme. I was totally gonna say it was a lie.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Appears out of thin air* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. *starts shaking your hand* If you need any help, feel free to ask, we always try to help our new members feel welcome, and get settled in. Please post often,,, but no double posting. Follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums and you should be fine. * looks around and leans in a little* You should watch out,,, there are blanket thieves and cannibals running around here picking on our new members. OH, reminds me! *hands you a newbie blanket* Enjoy. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the site. Feeling a little hungry myself so probably should grab a bite, take it easy. *takes a big bite of you, then heads off to the next noob waving back to you* Thanks for the snack.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information