AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Problems with kids

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Problems with kids

Have you noticed any problems with kids these days that needs changing?

Here's a good example: I just got back home not long ago. On the way home, these two kids were being reckless, riding their bikes at an incredibly fast speed and almost bump into me, yet they have the gull to tell me to watch where I'm going and yell a racial slur at me. Do they realize who they could have injured? Possibly killed? Not only that, but riding your bike, skateboard, or roller blades on the sidewalk in the downtown area is against the law, and offenders can be fined thousands of dollars.

I really think parents should be notified. If something like this happens again, I'll most likely end up going to City Hall about this, because there's no reason why anyone should be injured thanks to some really stupid kids. And I know they're kids, but that's no excuse. Besides, they are at the age where they can tell what's right and wrong anyways.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

2. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Re: Problems with kids

heres something you need to remember

kids + modern day society + Poor parenting = spoiled brat
    kids + modern day society + Mediocre parenting = somewhat annoying child but more tolerable
    kids + modern day society - moral values = early crime convicting scum

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    Here's a good example: I just got back home not long ago. On the way home, these two kids were being reckless, riding their bikes at an incredibly fast speed and almost bump into me, yet they have the gull to tell me to watch where I'm going and yell a racial slur at me. Do they realize who they could have injured? Possibly killed? Not only that, but riding your bike, skateboard, or roller blades on the sidewalk in the downtown area is against the law, and offenders can be fined thousands of dollars.
    Actually, no offense, but that seems to be standard procedure for kids: for them to be reckless little jerks who don't give a damn about who they hurt until they hurt somebody or they are injured themselves (of course, this describes a bunch of adults too).

Kids are certainly being raised differently. In this technological age, parents have more resources to raise their kids and this can be either a good thing (such as being able to turn to professional help at the click of a mouse) or a bad thing (such as parking the kids in front of the television for a 10 hour Sesame Street marathon). However, there will always be kids who go around and act stupid. That has ALWAYS been the case and I doubt that will ever change.

And its usually for a variety of reasons. Some are malicious little creatures and others simply want to do something stupid. Some have terrible parents while others have the best parents in world and still do annoying things to people (I will admit that, even though I am a straight-A college student, I played ding-dong-ditch all the time as a kid).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kids are stupid and always will be stupid, it's only a problem when common sense or maturity doesn't kick in when they actually grow up.

I mean, many 15-16 years old will try to get drunk or get high as hell just for the heck of it, along the way probably do something really stupid or just do stupid things in general, especially nowadays.

But about those rude kids that you bumped into, those kinda of spoiled brats really get to me, I would of tell them off if I were you, so they can learn to show some freaking respect to older than them but nowadays it's whatever since a lot of kids sadly are that way. A few members here as well but thank god one of them left the forums.

I think one of the problems is since the parents can't always be checking their child, so the child does whatever he wants to the point where he grows up to be spoiled, it can be hanging out with a bad influence and so on. There's also the kids that get anything they want and they think they just own everything, which can be pretty annoying as well.

6. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Problems with kids

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post

kids + modern day society + Mediocre parenting = somewhat annoying child but more tolerable
    The kids that almost bumped into me fit into categories 1 and 3 IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Actually, no offense, but that seems to be standard procedure for kids: for them to be reckless little jerks who don't give a damn about who they hurt until they hurt somebody or they are injured themselves (of course, this describes a bunch of adults too).

Kids are certainly being raised differently. In this technological age, parents have more resources to raise their kids and this can be either a good thing (such as being able to turn to professional help at the click of a mouse) or a bad thing (such as parking the kids in front of the television for a 10 hour Sesame Street marathon). However, there will always be kids who go around and act stupid. That has ALWAYS been the case and I doubt that will ever change.

And its usually for a variety of reasons. Some are malicious little creatures and others simply want to do something stupid. Some have terrible parents while others have the best parents in world and still do annoying things to people (I will admit that, even though I am a straight-A college student, I played ding-dong-ditch all the time as a kid).
    Then kids need to be taught a lesson. Not punished severely or anything, but help. Playing a joke is one thing, but almost killing a person is another. The bike crash wouldn't kill me that easily, but it certainly will if the target is an old man or woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Kids are stupid and always will be stupid, it's only a problem when common sense or maturity doesn't kick in when they actually grow up.

I mean, many 15-16 years old will try to get drunk or get high as hell just for the heck of it, along the way probably do something really stupid or just do stupid things in general, especially nowadays.

But about those rude kids that you bumped into, those kinda of spoiled brats really get to me, I would of tell them off if I were you, so they can learn to show some freaking respect to older than them but nowadays it's whatever since a lot of kids sadly are that way. A few members here as well but thank god one of them left the forums.

I think one of the problems is since the parents can't always be checking their child, so the child does whatever he wants to the point where he grows up to be spoiled, it can be hanging out with a bad influence and so on. There's also the kids that get anything they want and they think they just own everything, which can be pretty annoying as well.
    Well, if common sense or maturity doesn't kick in, then life certainly will.

The law needs to change, and if parents aren't around enough, the staff in schools and other places kids go to should be.

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post

yah right...
    Love Your enemies

Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 04:48 AM
    Threads

Traditional solution:

Click image for larger version

Name:	goten2.gif
Views:	8
Size:	722.4 KB
ID:	54798

Goten turned out alright...

10. Likes Aku no Hikari, Arrisu liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Then kids need to be taught a lesson. Not punished severely or anything, but help. Playing a joke is one thing, but almost killing a person is another. The bike crash wouldn't kill me that easily, but it certainly will if the target is an old man or woman.
    I'm not saying that the kids shouldn't be punished at all. I was saying that the actions of the kids wasn't indicative of a change in how kids were being raised. Kids have been pulling stupid crap like this for a looooong time. If we went back in time, I bet there would be guy who could tell a tale about some kids who walked in front of his carriage.

The law needs to change, and if parents aren't around enough, the staff in schools and other places kids go to should be.
    The law needs to be changed into what? What those kids did wasn't legal (you said it yourself), so what are you talking about? What part of the law needs to change?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Problems with kids

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    The law needs to be changed into what? What those kids did wasn't legal (you said it yourself), so what are you talking about? What part of the law needs to change?
    Oh, my bad. Maybe it just needs to be enforced or tightened more.

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

Jeez.

Children are built to do what they see. They do what they see which could be anything. Anything they see can be violent or dangerous. The community, not just the parents note, should be showing what is wrong. What they did was wrong. No one, I assume, has showed them what is wrong. I'm pretty sure that beating a child senseless is by far the worst idea and idiot can come up with, pardon my common sense.

Punishing a child shows that child what to fear. Fear is to be avoided which is why punishment works. However, showing the child how those wrong decisions he/she made can affect not themselves, but other people like ourselves. Treat thy neighbor like thyself? Yes, treat thy neighbor like thyself.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank God I was raised well, by my parents. They we're strict but now that I look back, it taught me a lot of things that children (or even people my age) lack: respect, open-mindedness and maturity.

Also... I really have a strong dislike for those kids that get EVERYTHING they ask for from their parents. I had to start working at the age of 15, and that made me see the true value of money.

Ugh. Materialistic folks these days. >w>

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

15. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Throughout history, kids have always been perceived as spoiled good-for-nothing troublemakers. This is mostly because it's kids that are spoiled troublemakers are the ones that we notice. The well mannered children are never seen. I expect roughly the same amount of kids are spoiled now as were spoiled 20 years ago, or 500 years ago.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

17. Likes Volta liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I live in a townhouse gated community complex now. With hundreds of other residents. Well as I turned into the community driveway it was just seconds after the school bus had let off the community middle schoolers. Many of them were just walking in the middle of the street not giving a darn but eventually moved. But I went around the curve and there was yet another middle schooler walking in the road talking on her phone as if she was the only human being around. Let me tell you after a few feet of my car slowly inching forward because I was behind her I blared my loud car horn so loud in her ear I'm sure she almost pee'd herself. She quickly moved after that.......

But a day or two after that I'm driving around and I notice penises drawn on my windshield via. dried up water droplets. My windows are horrible at anti-streaks and usually water droplets dry with residue. So then these penises drawn in the morning dew remained in that form :[

I can't wait to move into a house so people aren't always walking around my car. Girl was lucky I didn't run her over.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kids just have no concept of consequences. They run around wild and unchecked, disrupting class and what not. The teachers can't do anything otherwise the parents scream at them about discipline not being their jobs. Those same parents then turn around at take the kid to a doc who then diagnoses them with ADD/ADHD or whatever so the parent can then say "See? I'm not a bad parent. Johny is just special, and should be treated accordingly."

I'm not saying corporal punishment should be the norm (worked for me, but I'm just saying...) but kids need to learn that if they do something wrong that they have to atone for it, whether that is sitting in time out, losing TV and game privileges, or doing some sort of community service. Being forced to attend family game night -- without cellphone -- instead of going to the movies with friends could be a pretty good deterrent. Especially for those who are ashamed of their parents. >:-D
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Closed Thread

Thread Information