AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You, AF

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Thank You, AF

Q: What makes you thankful to have AF in your online life? What has this site done to earn your gratitude and respect?

I'll start by giving an example:

Thank you, AF: For giving me a place to go to when I want to talk endlessly about anime with others, who may not agree with me sometimes, but at least have the right to do so.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

2. Likes .:neuko:. liked this post
    Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank You, AF

Thank you AF for helping me come out of my anti social shell a little bit.

4. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagezero View Post
    Allow me to be the bearer of bad news. The internet is not helping you be less anti-social. If anything it is doing just the opposite. The internet in general is only hurting the human social network, and I love it. (I'm not very social either) To be truly social you should be face to face with others.

Thank you AF for staving off my boredom for a few minutes.

6. Likes Tycke, Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Allow me to be the bearer of bad news. The internet is not helping you be less anti-social. If anything it is doing just the opposite. The internet in general is only hurting the human social network, and I love it. (I'm not very social either) To be truly social you should be face to face with others.

Thank you AF for staving off my boredom for a few minutes.
    Not true, I used to go to work and sit there doing my job with my headphones in and ignore everyone around me(for about 2 years), i could honestly say that the most i ever talked to anyone was my boss telling me how to do my job when i started. Since i started posting on here and voicing my opinions about stuff, i feel more open to talk to others. I even made a couple of friends that are into the same stuff i am. I still have some work to do with my anxiety, my defensiveness, and general nervousness (i mean it took me 20 min to write this out)but i think i am getting better. I can't say it was all thanks to anime forum but it did help me a little bit.

8. Likes Kyuss, Digimon_Sommelier, Immoral liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagezero View Post
    You're awesome, @Blackmagezero !!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2019 07:34 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thank you AF for giving me a place to post my song translations!
    迷いだということまで私達は自分達を見つけり始まれない

ヘンリーデイヴィッドソロー

11. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks again. Loneliness died when I got here.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the depression.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    Thanks for all the depression.
    AF actually saved me many times through bouts of depression. Nevertheless... thank you for sharing.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Thank you AF for a ton of things, but mostly for allowing me to make some awesome friends over the years and allowing me to be me.

16. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Thank you AF for hosting a chill platform where we can talk about anything.

18. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the time and kindness I've received here at AF. Blessings, truly.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My thread's relevant.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information