AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fave anime?

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Paper Plane
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fave anime?

Im not sure if this is the correct place to discuss this but whats your fave anime? I would love to know.

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Fave anime?

Oh? you would LOVE to hear would you? Well if you insist! ;D

It would be either One Piece or Naruto. No other anime I love as much as them, no other anime have I rewatched as much as them. Of course they have their ups and downs. But when they are on top of their game they make me SO EMOTIONAL ;D Tears of joy and sadness. Feelings of EPIC EXALTATION ;D

Its hard to pick one actually, if I were to be objective I would probably say One Piece. But im not objective now so im just gonna say they are both my favorites! ;D mmm wub wub ;D

3. Likes Hiro Of The Dark liked this post
    Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Oh? you would LOVE to hear would you? Well if you insist! ;D

It would be either One Piece or Naruto. No other anime I love as much as them, no other anime have I rewatched as much as them. Of course they have their ups and downs. But when they are on top of their game they make me SO EMOTIONAL ;D Tears of joy and sadness. Feelings of EPIC EXALTATION ;D

Its hard to pick one actually, if I were to be objective I would probably say One Piece. But im not objective now so im just gonna say they are both my favorites! ;D mmm wub wub ;D
    Naruto and One Piece. They're both good. I can't choose between the two though. In my opinion, Naruto is taking to long to end. Thats just me. I actually have a lot of favorites, and I frequently re-watch them. Right now I'm watching "Asu No Yoichi!".

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WindAero View Post
    Naruto and One Piece. They're both good. I can't choose between the two though. In my opinion, Naruto is taking to long to end. Thats just me. I actually have a lot of favorites, and I frequently re-watch them. Right now I'm watching "Asu No Yoichi!".
    Ye I dont really like Naruto anime at the moment right now either but I was thinking of the good parts of Naruto and not the bad ones ;P

But what anime is your absolute favorite? The thread starter must at least choose one or two favorites and not "a lot" of favorites ;D

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ye I dont really like Naruto anime at the moment right now either but I was thinking of the good parts of Naruto and not the bad ones ;P

But what anime is your absolute favorite? The thread starter must at least choose one or two favorites and not "a lot" of favorites ;D
    Okay thats fair haha. My absolute favorite (because I watched it like 4 times) is the To Love-Ru series. The runner up is SAO.

Senior Member dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

probably Angel Beats, a very moving anime, but FMA will always have a special place, being as it's the first I watched.

8. Likes Hiro Of The Dark liked this post
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Angel Beats was amazing! I almost cried manly tears. Lol.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my god! This is question is tougher than 'the meaning of life?' question! I could never choose.

11. Likes Hiro Of The Dark liked this post
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Oh my god! This is question is tougher than 'the meaning of life?' question! I could never choose.
    What if I said this is a "you must choose" moment? Lol.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What if I said this is a "you must choose" moment? Lol.

Noooo..... well..... 'Air' is the first thing that pops into my head....

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Noooo..... well..... 'Air' is the first thing that pops into my head....
    Air? I heard of it but I actually never seen it. How is it?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Air? I heard of it but I actually never seen it. How is it?
    It's amazing. Very sad but also sweet and cute.

Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

All the KEY ones especially Kanon 06

Sig made by myself Akiro

Sig made by my awesssssssome friend Bubblegumpop

"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

FLCL FTW!! Never before has an anime made me think as much and laugh as much. Plus they have a tribute to South Park. Instant Love. ^_^

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Ones that go BOOM!

And @Eris this a needs a moving.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 11-20-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well I would say my current favorite anime would be Claymore. I don't know why but I just love the sadistic gory motif that it has but at the same time it has this wishful thinking mentality. I also love it because the artwork is really pleasing and to me its amazing how the author makes 40+ characters that all have light blond hair, gray eyes, and military uniform look completely different from each other. But I have to admit at times that Claymore frustrates me....like the main antagonist is just purely a stupid version of Aizen. >____>; That freaking Priscilla is just way overpowered and her powers aren't even that cool...it's like oh I have insane amounts of energy and I can grow limbs. I wish Yagi gave more thought on her powers like he did with other characters such as Galatea.

But at the end of the day Sailor Moon holds my all time favorite anime. It's my childhood right there...that and the artwork is AMAZING only being second to CLAMP's.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Well I would say my current favorite anime would be Claymore. I don't know why but I just love the sadistic gory motif that it has but at the same time it has this wishful thinking mentality. I also love it because the artwork is really pleasing and to me its amazing how the author makes 40+ characters that all have light blond hair, gray eyes, and military uniform look completely different from each other. But I have to admit at times that Claymore frustrates me....like the main antagonist is just purely a stupid version of Aizen. >____>; That freaking Priscilla is just way overpowered and her powers aren't even that cool...it's like oh I have insane amounts of energy and I can grow limbs. I wish Yagi gave more thought on her powers like he did with other characters such as Galatea.

But at the end of the day Sailor Moon holds my all time favorite anime. It's my childhood right there...that and the artwork is AMAZING only being second to CLAMP's.
    I also love Claymore but its toooo bad that the anime didnt follow the manga!! Man that show had so much potential! It had a very fascinating story and world with interesting characters and great battles! Hopefully they will revive it like they did with Hellsing Ultimate. I remember seeing her limbs grow back in the manga versus Isley, omg I was amazed I thought it was cool ;D She was so strong ^^ I didnt care about the reason she just had that amazing power inside her for some reason ;P

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also love Claymore but its toooo bad that the anime didnt follow the manga!! Man that show had so much potential! It had a very fascinating story and world with interesting characters and great battles! Hopefully they will revive it like they did with Hellsing Ultimate. I remember seeing her limbs grow back in the manga versus Isley, omg I was amazed I thought it was cool ;D She was so strong ^^ I didnt care about the reason she just had that amazing power inside her for some reason ;P

Ugh let's not even get started with the anime...it did NO justice what so ever to the manga. Not to mention that the ending was a stretch...I mean really Clare beating Priscilla that early on? In the manga they had the hardest time with the abyssal ones. The only thing that the anime has it going on for them is that the artwork is slightly better than Yagi's. Well at this point I am wanting a re-make not just a revive...I want them to do something like they are doing with Sailor Moon. Meh~ Priscilla bothers me because she's doesn't really have the brains to control her powers...like I said she's the stupid version of Aizen. At the very least Aizen was methodological and planned things in an interesting way plot wise that is. Meanwhile Priscilla is just "Oh I am just going to randomly chase things because they smell familiar." I am glad at the moment she's not the main antagonist...heck Roxanne or Riful do a better job at being an antagonist than Priscilla ever will. Now that I think about it I rather have Roxanne or Ophelia as the main antagonists...can you image how much better that would be LOL?
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Yuuchun I actually dont read the manga anylonger but I have it kinda fresh in my mind and yes Riful was actually a really interesting character! If we're gonna compare then yes I actually would rather have Riful or Isley as the main antagonist ;> They have their own personality while true Priscilla is more like an innocent child with enormous powers, used like a puppet by Isley. At least thats how it was where I quit.

Yeah I would like a complete remake too, just like Hellsing Ultimate, they can even make it like 1 40-50min episode a month, that way there shouldnt be any fear of catching up to the manga. What on earth are they waiting for!?!? I thought Claymore was good and popular ;D

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SPOILERS! Please skip this post if you don't want to know what's happening in the current chapters of Claymore manga.

@mayushii Well Priscilla eventually turned into Isley's lover rather than a puppet. But as of now he's dead and Priscilla went back to her old self post-awakening but prior to meeting Isley and is battling against the Destroyer (Rafaela and Luciela combined into one being) for the possession of Priscilla's body. Yeah~ but considering that Claymore is a monthly manga...I think it will be a while before we even get a chance of a remake. Um~ Claymore is a relatively unknown manga and isn't mainstream....I wish it was though.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 11-21-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@mayushii Well Priscilla eventually turned into Isley's lover rather than a puppet. But as of now he's dead and Priscilla went back to her old self post-awakening but prior to meeting Isley and is battling against the Destroyer (Rafaela and Luciela combined into one being) for the possession of Priscilla's body. Yeah~ but considering that Claymore is a monthly manga...I think it will be a while before we even get a chance of a remake. Um~ Claymore is a relatively unknown manga and isn't mainstream....I wish it was though.
    Haha omg I didnt ask for spoilers! LOL. Okay so I stopped at the part about Isley I dont wanna read more. I'll wrap it up with Claymore is awesome, make a remake, I hope I forget this the day a new Claymore show comes out! ;>
    Last edited by IluvAllison; 11-21-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha omg I didnt ask for spoilers! LOL. Okay so I stopped at Isley being dead I dont wanna read more. I'll wrap it up with Claymore is awesome, make a remake, I hope I forget this the day a new Claymore show comes out! ;>
    ^^7 Sorry about that...I figured since you weren't reading the manga and finished the anime I assumed you were ok with knowing what happened next. And yes I hope a new show comes out. Let me edit my post so people won't see spoilers.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^7 Sorry about that...I figured since you weren't reading the manga and finished the anime I assumed you were ok with knowing what happened next. And yes I hope a new show comes out. Let me edit my post so people won't see spoilers.
    Haha no problem ;D thats good I also just now edited the part about Isley, now everything is cool ^^

27. Likes Yuuchun liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha no problem ;D thats good I also just now edited the part about Isley, now everything is cool ^^
    Yehp everything is coolios ^^v
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

My #1 would definitely have to be Clannad + Clannad After Story.
    Seriously, it's gotta be one of the best out there :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information