AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whose Superpowers do you want?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whose Superpowers do you want?

We know why we love anime characters. Whose superpowers would you want?

Note: you can only pick one character.

Personally i'm thinking Aku from Samurai Jack...
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-30-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member AzureAceStarburst is on a distinguished road AzureAceStarburst's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2020 07:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Whose Superpowers do you want?

Every JJBA character's powers except the awful ones that are uncontrollably damaging to oneself.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From Yu Yu Hakusho, Usuke Yurameshi's Spirit Gun!! move.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

I can't think of any preference, so can I make up my own? Every time I am wounded in a fight, my wounds heal in a matter of seconds, and the person inflicting the wound gets the injury instead of me. In other words, slash my arm, and my arm heals but the wound shows up on your arm.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If i just got one, immortality. The kind where I'm completely indestructible, don't age, and can't be killed.

After that I have time to work on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureAceStarburst View Post
    Every JJBA character's powers except the awful ones that are uncontrollably damaging to oneself.
    ONE character.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-28-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    If i just got one, immortality. The kind where I'm completely indestructible, don't age, and can't be killed.
    How many characters who can't be killed end up being killed? Most all it seems. You do need some weakness, otherwise your immortality becomes boooorrrrrrinnngggg.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, people only think that because they assume they are going to die. Once it's no longer an option, it's just eternity. No different than you'll have to deal with when you are dead.

“I mean, d'you know what eternity is? There's this big mountain, see, a mile high, at the end of the universe, and once every thousand years there's this little bird-"
    -"What little bird?" said Aziraphale suspiciously.
    -"This little bird I'm talking about. And every thousand years-"
    -"The same bird every thousand years?"
    -Crowley hesitated. "Yeah," he said.
    -"Bloody ancient bird, then."
    -"Okay. And every thousand years this bird flies-"
    -"-limps-"
    -"-flies all the way to this mountain and sharpens its beak-"
    -"Hold on. You can't do that. Between here and the end of the universe there's loads of-" The angel waved a hand expansively, if a little unsteadily. "Loads of buggerall, dear boy."
    -"But it gets there anyway," Crowley persevered.
    -"How?"
    -"It doesn't matter!"
    -"It could use a space ship," said the angel.
    Crowley subsided a bit. "Yeah," he said. "If you like. Anyway, this bird-"
    -"Only it is the end of the universe we're talking about," said Aziraphale. "So it'd have to be one of those space ships where your descendants are the ones who get out at the other end. You have to tell your descendants, you say, When you get to the Mountain, you've got to-" He hesitated. "What have
    they got to do?"
    -"Sharpen its beak on the mountain," said Crowley. "And then it flies back-"
    -"-in the space ship-"
    -"And after a thousand years it goes and does it all again," said Crowley quickly.

There was a moment of drunken silence.

-"Seems a lot of effort just to sharpen a beak," mused Aziraphale.
    -"Listen," said Crowley urgently, "the point is that when the bird has worn the mountain down to nothing, right, then-"

Aziraphale opened his mouth. Crowley just knew he was going to make some point about the relative hardness of birds' beaks and granite mountains, and plunged on quickly.

-"-then you still won't have finished watching The Sound of Music."

Aziraphale froze.

-"And you'll enjoy it," Crowley said relentlessly. "You really will."
    -"My dear boy-"
    -"You won't have a choice."
    -"Listen-"
    -"Heaven has no taste."
    -"Now-"
    -"And not one single sushi restaurant."

A look of pain crossed the angel's suddenly very serious face.”

Neil Gaiman's Good Omens

Junior Member GordonnotRamsay is on a distinguished road GordonnotRamsay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2023 01:58 AM
    Threads

I really like animals and doing stuff with them. Ruka from Alice gakuen is a great choice. I could go racing horses, being comfy with scratchy cats and all that.

Junior Member AzureAceStarburst is on a distinguished road AzureAceStarburst's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2020 07:36 PM
    Threads

If I must choose one character...

Kishibe Rohan can summon and control Heaven's Door. I want that power. It will let me rewrite anything!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AzureAceStarburst View Post
    If I must choose one character...

Kishibe Rohan can summon and control Heaven's Door. I want that power. It will let me rewrite anything!
    What would you do with it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information