AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What's on your Mind?

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

Default Re: What's on your Mind?

Eh! I was on break at work and English isn't my first language, cut me some slack on the spelling.

But yeah I ment bored.

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Quote Originally Posted by 360 FistKick! View Post
    Eh! I was on break at work and English isn't my first language, cut me some slack on the spelling.

But yeah I ment bored.
    I'm not that good either when it comes to spelling, but we learn from our mistakes

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    well you've got Trivium on your list of bands in your sig, they're metalcore. why do you dislike the genres?
    They started out as a metalcore band, but their sound now crosses other subgenres and has emerged from it.

I dislike those genres because most of it sounds the same to me. Most of the obnoxious squealing of metalcore annoys me, and I like death metal much more than deathcore.

Simply, I can't stand those genres or most of the bands like them.

Or djent.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by Filthgrinder View Post
    They started out as a metalcore band, but their sound now crosses other subgenres and has emerged from it.

I dislike those genres because most of it sounds the same to me. Most of the obnoxious squealing of metalcore annoys me, and I like death metal much more than deathcore.

Simply, I can't stand those genres or most of the bands like them.

Or djent.
    i'm not sure what you mean by obnoxious squealing. i like metalcore because of harmonized guitar, that sound always did something for me. you're right about Trivium, and personally the more they get away from their roots the more i dislike them. i think The Crusade was the last album that i could really get into, everything after that seemed stale. In Waves was okay i guess.

i prefer death metal over deathcore as well, but i try not to damn entire genres and subgenres. there are songs from every genre from all styles of music that i like.

my little brother keeps trying to get me into his style of black metal, stuff like Carach Angren, Anaal Nathrakh and Cattle Decapitation, but i definitely prefer melodic stuff over drudgy power-chord stuff. not to say there are no melodic parts in their songs, there's just not enough. and the vocals get kind of annoying after a while, the low gutteral stuff that doesn't sound like they're actually saying anything, sounds like they're just going "YUH YUH YUGGGHHHHHHH YUH YUH YUUUGGGHHHH" in a growly voice.

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i'm not sure what you mean by obnoxious squealing. i like metalcore because of harmonized guitar, that sound always did something for me. you're right about Trivium, and personally the more they get away from their roots the more i dislike them. i think The Crusade was the last album that i could really get into, everything after that seemed stale. In Waves was okay i guess.

i prefer death metal over deathcore as well, but i try not to damn entire genres and subgenres. there are songs from every genre from all styles of music that i like.

my little brother keeps trying to get me into his style of black metal, stuff like Carach Angren, Anaal Nathrakh and Cattle Decapitation, but i definitely prefer melodic stuff over drudgy power-chord stuff. not to say there are no melodic parts in their songs, there's just not enough. and the vocals get kind of annoying after a while, the low gutteral stuff that doesn't sound like they're actually saying anything, sounds like they're just going "YUH YUH YUGGGHHHHHHH YUH YUH YUUUGGGHHHH" in a growly voice.
    And now you understand how I feel about metalcore and deathcore. XD

I'm not damning it, I just don't like it and I'm sick of always being condemned by people because of that.

Cattle Decapitation is not black metal, but they're kinda good.

Black metal isn't for everyone, and your brother kinda has good taste in BM lol.
    Last edited by Kyuss; 02-25-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Now as I look at this picture... i'm thinking of AnimeDude. Cause he thinks this is how it works.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 02-25-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

And now you understand how I feel about metalcore and deathcore. XD

I'm not damning it, I just don't like it and I'm sick of always being condemned by people because of that.

Cattle Decapitation is not black metal, but they're kinda good.

Black metal isn't for everyone, and your brother kinda has good taste in BM lol.
    yeah i can see how someone could get annoyed with metalcore/deathcore vocals after a while, but personally i think a lot of black metal is a lot worse. i can catch a word every now and then in metalcore/deathcore, in most black metal i am just clueless as to what's being said all the way through.

that being said, Cradle of Filth is far and away my favorite band of all time, and if more bands had those sweet high pig squeals instead of the low gutteral YUB GUB GURRGGHH stuff i hear, i'd probably like BM a lot more.

also, i when i listen to Last.FM i put it on the Cradle of Filth channel and i like most of what's played. stuff like Emporer, The Kovenant, Hecate Enthroned, Hypocrisy, Kataclysm and Graveworm. i don't know if it's all black metal but i like it.

i wanna listen to some Dimmu Borgir now brb

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yeah i can see how someone could get annoyed with metalcore/deathcore vocals after a while, but personally i think a lot of black metal is a lot worse. i can catch a word every now and then in metalcore/deathcore, in most black metal i am just clueless as to what's being said all the way through.

that being said, Cradle of Filth is far and away my favorite band of all time, and if more bands had those sweet high pig squeals instead of the low gutteral YUB GUB GURRGGHH stuff i hear, i'd probably like BM a lot more.

also, i when i listen to Last.FM i put it on the Cradle of Filth channel and i like most of what's played. stuff like Emporer, The Kovenant, Hecate Enthroned, Hypocrisy, Kataclysm and Graveworm. i don't know if it's all black metal but i like it.

i wanna listen to some Dimmu Borgir now brb
    What's your Last.fm name?

And as far as vocals go, I don't really pay much attention to what's being said, nor do I try to understand it. I listen to music generally for the sound of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What's your Last.fm name?

And as far as vocals go, I don't really pay much attention to what's being said, nor do I try to understand it. I listen to music generally for the sound of it.
    i know exactly what you're saying, and i'm the same way. i see the vocals as just another instrument, and what's being said isn't as important as the way it's sung.

my last.fm name is belhefeit

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i know exactly what you're saying, and i'm the same way. i see the vocals as just another instrument, and what's being said isn't as important as the way it's sung.

my last.fm name is belhefeit
    When I first heard F-ck the System as a kid, I instantly loved it, even though half of the vocals were incoherent to me at the time.

I'm slightly surprised that we have SUPER compatibility.
    Last edited by Kyuss; 03-01-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When I first heard F-ck the System as a kid, I instantly loved it, even though half of the vocals were incoherent to me at the time.

I'm slightly surprised that we have SUPER compatibility.
    yeah i know. it's been pretty hard for me finding other people that feel the same way as i do about music, most people just listen to whatever's popular at the time. i'm glad to have met you.

oh and a friendly warning, i'd edit your post if i were you. i get infractions all the time from replacing a letter of a curse word, the mods don't really let that fly. just a capital F would work.

EDIT: i wasn't aware you were talking about our last.fm compatibility. embarassing. my bad.
    Last edited by Sympathy; 03-01-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Junior Member TitanThea is on a distinguished road TitanThea's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Pen TOS Command
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2015 11:57 PM
    Threads

All this homework is going to make my head explode...college is awesome, but the workload is intense.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 03-10-2015 at 01:49 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yeah i know. it's been pretty hard for me finding other people that feel the same way as i do about music, most people just listen to whatever's popular at the time. i'm glad to have met you.

oh and a friendly warning, i'd edit your post if i were you. i get infractions all the time from replacing a letter of a curse word, the mods don't really let that fly. just a capital F would work.

EDIT: i wasn't aware you were talking about our last.fm compatibility. embarassing. my bad.
    I'm glad to have met you too. ^.^ No one's ever really told me that.

I also have a hard time finding people who share the same music preferences, being that I'm in high school.

Although one boy complimented my Dead Kennedys shirt today in the hallway. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I also have a hard time finding people who share the same music preferences, being that I'm in high school.

yeah my high school had about 300 students and of that only like 5 were metalheads. i'd be listening to Rammstein while everyone else was listening to Coheed and Cambria. egh.

on topic: feeling a lot of guilt and disgust in myself. it's been about eight months and my memories of her, and how i lost her, still keep me up at night. it hasn't gotten any easier. at least i'm through with the crying part...

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

WHAAAAAAT! I have said that I am glad that I met you :P

Also OMM: Where should I get pizza from tonight? It is my weekly tradition and we are watching Big Hero 6 with our son tonight. So also on my mind Do I rent or buy Big Hero 6?

17. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

waiting for my bipolar medication to kick in. went one sleepless night without it and it was startin to get weird

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wanting to watch the Imitation game. It finally got out on BlueRay.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

20. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yeah my high school had about 300 students and of that only like 5 were metalheads. i'd be listening to Rammstein while everyone else was listening to Coheed and Cambria. egh.

on topic: feeling a lot of guilt and disgust in myself. it's been about eight months and my memories of her, and how i lost her, still keep me up at night. it hasn't gotten any easier. at least i'm through with the crying part...
    I never bothered to listen to C&C.

There are only a few metalheads that I talk to at mine, one punk girl and one punk guy that I have yet to meet. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I never bothered to listen to C&C.

There are only a few metalheads that I talk to at mine, one punk girl and one punk guy that I have yet to meet. :3
    believe it or not in like third grade i listened to Britney Spears, N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys. i only started getting into metal when i came upon a Headbanger's Ball mix cd. it's how i discovered and fell in love with Cradle of Filth.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

believe it or not in like third grade i listened to Britney Spears, N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys. i only started getting into metal when i came upon a Headbanger's Ball mix cd. it's how i discovered and fell in love with Cradle of Filth.
    CoF is meh.

I really love 90s music (alternative and all that,) but not N'Sync and the like.

I've been a metalhead since age 2. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

CoF is meh.

I really love 90s music (alternative and all that,) but not N'Sync and the like.

I've been a metalhead since age 2. :3
    well then you got me beat. i grew up in the 90's but i don't listen to any pop crap like i used to. just modern melodic/death metal and some dubstep.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well then you got me beat. i grew up in the 90's but i don't listen to any pop crap like i used to. just modern melodic/death metal and some dubstep.
    SOME dubstep is okay. Not really a Skrillex fan.

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

My arm feels like it's on fire, I really hope it's not an infection. :c

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

damn, this girl is a freak. think i scored on this one 8)

Closed Thread

Thread Information