AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: At the Moment: v93!

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: At the Moment: v93!

Wearing: Navy blue Key Club T-shirt and gray joggers.
    Eating: ABOUT to eat some hot dogs, eggs, and rice.
    Drinking: Nothing.
    Thinking: I should be finishing my online drug and substance abuse course (for my driver's).
    Talking to: No one.
    Listening to: My laptop struggling to cool itself.
    Watching: My screen.
    Loving: Nothing, I guess.
    Wanting: Some new clothes - I plan on going out later on. Dunno.
    Hating: Nothing is making me too angry right now.
    Waiting for: My acceptance into my college's Naval ROTC. It's so nerve wrecking, damn. ;-;
    Situation: Just a lazy Sunday, nothing out of the ordinary.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Wearing: Pink Happy Bunny pj pants and a shirt for the LGBT club I joined in my short time at a university.
    Eating: Nothing. I really need to control my boredom eating....
    Drinking: Water.
    Thinking: Okay. Monday I start going to the gym again. And I stop buying so much terrible junk food. And work on my self control with my eating.
    Talking to: A friend.
    Listening to: The Birthday Massacre - Happy Birthday
    Watching: Nothing
    Loving: How easy my friend is to mess with. xD
    Wanting: For her to get back so we can continue our roleplayyyy~
    Hating: Time zones.
    Waiting for: See: Wanting
    Situation: Still way too unhealthily obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Dinking around while I should be cleaning (again). I might go lay outside for a while since my anxiety has been acting up a little bit, then start cleaning.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

3. Likes Fuu Kasumi liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: A crappy shirt and boxer shorts. It's my own apartment, sue me if I don't want to wear pants.
    Eating: A cheeseburger.
    Drinking: A can of Relentless, because frell you Asda for not bringing me the cans of Monster I asked for.
    Thinking: "I'm so done with this."
    Talking to: Nobody.
    Listening to: Linkin Park - Pale (Underground demo)
    Watching: The colours on my K65 Lum flashing all the pretty colours of the rainbow whilst I type stuff out.
    Loving: The talk I had with an artist earlier on, she put me in a good mood.
    Wanting: My frelling laundry to--Ohey, it's done!
    Hating: Being frelling poor as hell. Goddamn it lol.
    Waiting for: Next Tuesday. I'm going to order a frelling Domino's Pizza, I swear.
    Situation: It's raining, it's pouring, the slob upstairs is snoring. If I get one more bug I'm gonna go upstairs and smash him in his forehead~ ((I made the song up))
    In other news, playing with tiny snails is fun.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: At the Moment: v93!

Wearing: My work clothes (Blue shirt, khakis, white shoes).
    Eating: I just finished some Yan Yan (strawberry <3).
    Drinking: Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.
    Thinking: I need to take my 15 hella soon.
    Talking to: People calling on the phone.
    Listening to: My coworkers talk grozit about people.
    Watching: My insanity grow more and more each minute.
    Loving: That I am leaving in an hour and a half.
    Wanting: To leave, lmao.
    Hating: I ran out of Dr. Pepper and I need to stop by the store on the way home.
    Waiting for: Friday.
    Situation: I'm working - I got nothing else to do though.

6. Likes Fuu Kasumi liked this post
    helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wearing: pajama pants, green shirt, green socks
    hair: brushed but up in a pony
    eating: nothing
    drinking: peach flavored sparkling water
    thinking: being mean is creepy and too common
    talking to: no one
    watching: naruto shippuden
    listening to: (was) run away with me - carly ray jepson
    loving: my boss for giving me two days off in a row, again
    hating: myself, like can my brain try something New for once...
    wanting: the 4th off but that's Never Gonna Happen
    waiting for: the 16th bc sarah's wedding, yay
    situation: that anxiety-depression double whammy

x

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Pajamas
    Eating: Nothing, sadly :<
    Drinking: Spring water, which taste really icky to me, but I need to get it drank
    Thinking: Help, drowning in fandoms over here
    Talking to: People on my Smash Camp Skype chat
    Listening to: The soundtrack to the musical Hamilton. Some of the best music ever, and Guns and Ships is the best <3
    Watching: Myself typing
    Loving: The song playing off the soundtrack right now (My Shot)
    Wanting: Some chocolate would be nice...
    Hating: That my friends dragged me into ANOTHER fandom... Yep this is normal
    Waiting for: 12:30 so I can sleep in peace
    Situation: Remind me to both thank and kill my friends who dragged me into the depths of the Hamilton fandom later

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wearing: Red and black nightgown with rose designs.
    Eating: Cherries~
    Drinking: Water
    Thinking: Get back here, woman! DX Stupid time zones....
    Talking to: I'm having a very sporadic conversation with a certain someone.~ <3
    Listening to: Voltaire - Night
    Loving: That I finally found screencaps of Mirana from Through the Looking Glass that aren't of her looking upset! Seriously, all I found until now were her looking really upset and it was terrible. DX
    Wanting: To visit that certain someone, or for her to come here.
    Hating: That I was stupid enough to get into ANOTHER long distance relationship. DX I told myself I wouldn't do that. "I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it...."
    Waiting for: The distant future.
    Situation: Suddenly incredibly lovesick. x.x

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Blue T-shirt and black and white basket ball shorts.
    Eating: Nothing.
    Thinking: About RWBY Vol. 3 - I had to get acquainted with what's been happening (especially since the people I play with on GE have long conversations about everything). It's soul crushing, let me tell you that.
    Talking to: Myself. .-. I keep reflecting on what's happening with RWBY.
    Listening to: My laptop fan struggle.
    Watching: Nothing.
    Loving: That it's almost time for dinner.
    Wanting: Everything to go back to the way it was in RWBY - yeah, it's THAT BAD.
    Hating: That I'm letting a bunch of 3-D animated characters get the better of me.
    Waiting for: Dinner.
    Situation: I'm at home being sad and looking at fanart, I need to cheer myself up.

RWBY

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wearing: Brown hobble skirt and a dalek t-shirt.
    Eating: BBQ and potato salad.
    Drinking: Sprite
    Thinking: I wish I could afford fireworks for myself. DX
    Talking to: A friend-ish
    Listening to: Ayria - Blue Alice
    Watching: Nothing, though I might watch some Penny Dreadful later after I run into the store for my grandma.
    Loving: Nothing in particular at the moment.
    Wanting: To be in London. DX
    Hating: That I can't be in London. >.>
    Waiting for: The fireworks show tonight~ <3
    Situation: It's the 4th of July and I basically only care because I love fireworks. Yayyyyy.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wearing: exercise shorts, socks, sports bra, marilyn monroe shirt with cut-off sleeves
    hair: recently washed, but now dry and unbrushed
    eating: nothing
    drinking: barq's rb
    thinking: i need a tan
    talking to: kate
    watching: nothing right now but i'm going to watch more shippuden soon
    listening to: hideaway - karen o and the kids
    loving: i found my ipod
    hating: nothing
    wanting: to hang out with nat but she's busy
    waiting for: the 15th, sister and co. are coming to visit
    situation: got off work two hours ago and i'm about to walk to the beach

x

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wearing: Rocky Horror shirt with Magenta on it, black shorts, red leggings, and a bow in my hair around my ponytail. (I went to the gym and haven't changed yet.)
    Eating: White chocolate Reese's
    Thinking: How sad it is that Penny Dreadful got cancelled! D'X
    Talking to: No one at the moment.
    Listening to: Emma Wallace - Rabbit Hole
    Watching: I was watching Penny Dreadful only a few minutes ago. I always get turned off from it due to the overabundance of pointless sex and how much it legitimately unnerves me, BUT IT'S SO DAMN GOOD! DX Unfortunately that much has been enough to make me rarely be able to actually sit down and watch it, so I'm very behind.
    Loving: Eva Green and Helen McCrory~ <3
    Wanting: Moooaaaaarrrrr
    Hating: All of the pointless sex in this show, and that is was cancelled. >.>
    Waiting for: A certain someone to maybe get back before I go to bed after this.
    Situation: Being a bitter fangirl.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Work uniform aha.
    Drinking: Nothing either.
    Thinking: Guess what? Nothing - just relaxing in the library right now.
    Listening to: Elevator music playing on the intercom. (???)
    Watching: My day go by.
    Loving: That it's Friday and I finally get to relax.
    Wanting: To get all my college grozit prepared before orientation, which is in 2 weeks by the way.
    Hating: My weight - I feel really out of place but it's okay I'm starting an exercise routine.
    Waiting for: A friend request on Steam so that I can play GE with them.
    Situation: Halfway through my summer employment, and I kind of want college to come by already.

RWBY

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Cargo shorts and an Aperture Science t-shirt.
    Hair: Curly af.
    Eating: Nada. Wanting brunch.
    Drinking: Mischief Maker cider.
    Thinking: "Pokemon Go servers need to get their shiz together."
    Feeling: Hungry.
    Talking to: My IG puppy, Sora.
    Listening to: "The Cabin" - Ylvis
    Watching How I Met Your Mother.
    Loving: Friends.
    Hating: The fact I keep putting off getting my tattoo touched up.
    Wanting: To start school again in the Fall.
    Waiting for: The 9K imma be running a week from now.
    Situation: Slowly becoming a self-sufficient adult, and it's about damn time.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Gray T-shirt and black and white basketball shorts.
    Eating: Adobo with rice. :P
    Drinking: Water.
    Thinking: I want to go out and walk.
    Listening to: Nothing.
    Watching: My day go by.
    Loving: My food, I guess.
    Wanting: Play Pokemon GO at work tomorrow during my breaks (thankfully I'm surrounded by 4 Pokestops).
    Hating: That I lose my breath really easily when I exercise.
    Waiting for: I dunno.
    Situation: Lazy Sunday.

RWBY

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wearing: Black shorts and a red shirt with a dragon on it.
    Eating: Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos
    Thinking: I really need to stop procrastinating....
    Talking to: My girlfriend.
    Listening to: Leaves' Eyes - One Caress
    Loving: How well things have worked out today! So much stress gone....
    Wanting: More time DX
    Hating: My procrastination habits.
    Waiting for: The bachelorette party to see if my plans work or if everything falls apart. I was so the wrong person for this job. DX
    Situation: Impatient yet also wishing I had longer to prepare. The wedding, the trip, everything....UGH

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

Wearing: Shirt and silver trousers
    Eating: nothing but i´m about to! it´s lunch time here
    Thinking: I really need to stop procrastinating....
    Talking to: My girlfriend
    Listening to: BabyMetal - Road of Resistance
    Loving: It´s already 13h30
    Wanting: to sleep
    Hating: My procrastination habits.
    Waiting for: my working visa
    Situation: calm and good humorous and wanting to eat
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Blue T-shirt and green shorts
    Eating: Slim Jims...
    Thinking: About playing some AoTTG and work on my drug and alcohol course.
    Talking to: My brother.
    Listening to: Controlla by: Drake (cover by Alex Alcino)
    Loving: That tomorrow is my last day of work for the week.
    Wanting: Nothing.
    Hating: I dunno.
    Waiting for: My university's orientation on Friday - we stay overnight!
    Situation: Came back from work, just relaxing.

RWBY

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wearing: Actually the same from the last post since I just did my laundry and this shirt is best after I shower since my hair dye is still bleeding and it doesn't really show on it since they're pretty much the same color....
    Eating: Nothing
    Thinking: I have a song stuck in my head and that's most of what's going through it..... Did the mushrooms make you grow? Did the flowers say hello? Would Tweedledum and Tweedledee care to sing a song for me?~ <3
    Listening to: Horrorpops - Walk Like a Zombie
    Loving: That I've finally almost got my Red Queen costume for the wedding figured out!
    Wanting: To be better at doing hair, especially victory rolls....
    Hating: That I suck at doing hair. -.-
    Waiting for: Tonight to come so my girlfriend will be awake again. She seemed so sad when she went to bed....
    Situation: Slowly but surely getting everything ready for this trip and the wedding it's for. Thank god I got an extra day to do it. x.X

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Blue T-shirt and gray joggers w/ socks.
    Thinking: About how this day will play out.
    Listening to: My ceiling fan.
    Loving: My college campus right now.
    Hating: I dunno.
    Waiting for: My parents because I want to go home. ;-;
    Situation: Day 2 of orientation, and I'm ready! Well, not now I woke up an hour ago.
    Last edited by Yan Chan; 07-30-2016 at 06:32 AM.

RWBY

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Wearing: Dead Kennedys shirt and pajamas
    Thinking: Should I close some tabs or no?
    Listening to:

Loving: John Frusciante
    Wanting: See Above.
    Hating: Humanity.
    Waiting for: Nothing.
    Situation: Nothing.

Junior Member inet123 is on a distinguished road inet123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2016 03:47 AM
    Threads

Wearing: grey shirt and blue PJ bottoms
    Hair: decent today, actually
    Eating: nothing
    Drinking: water
    Thinking: There might be a chance, oh god please let there be...
    Feeling: Worried, unable to sleep or even relax
    Talking to: Hopefully "her" soon
    Listening to: "Suteki Da Ne" from the FInal Fantasy X OST
    Watching An AMV attached to this song
    Loving: information about cats
    Hating: The wait time, and the possibility of this all being for nothing
    Wanting: Nothing short of a miracle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Black shirt with red shorts
    Thinking: 'I feel like I'm forgetting something... Ah, oh well.'
    Listening to: Rain and thunder outside.
    Loving: My weekend.
    Wanting: To go to T-Mobile.
    Hating: Nothing.
    Waiting for: To go to T-Mobile, lol.
    Situation: Today was SUPPOSED to be errand day. Well not anymore.

RWBY

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wearing: black and pink exercise shorts, pink shirt
    hair: up in a bun
    eating: spaghetti
    drinking: peach flavored water w vitamins
    thinking: why is work so hard, why can't they hire someone...we're literally 3 people short
    talking to: ah, no one
    watching: naruto shippuden episode 211
    listening to: boyfriend - tegan and sara
    loving: i have two days off in a row again this week, thanks m(om)anager
    hating: not really hating it but bummed i can't party with kate for my birthday
    wanting: to see natalia and katelin...and sarah
    waiting for: the 31st, i get a week off to go to florida with my family to celebrate my birthday(+more)
    situation: it's humid

x

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: White T-shirt that has the word LOVE on the bottom, jeans, white shoes.
    Drinking: 7-UP.
    Thinking: When my shift will start.
    Listening to: sHe - Zayn Malik. <3
    Loving: That classes start next week!
    Hating: That I have all these damn forms to turn in by next week.
    Waiting for: My Super Review Chemistry book. Being a Barnes & Noble member has its benefits.
    Situation: My first day of work over at m college's bookstore. My shift starts 12, but I had to come earlier at 9 to finish some errands here on campus.

RWBY

Senior Member LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita is a name known to all LadyAkita's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Mario Super Leaf Book PPG Bubbles
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Jeans and a peach colored shirt that says "blessed girl"
    Drinking: a generic coke
    Thinking: I better get in bed soon
    Listening to: the radio, don't knw what the song is called
    Loving: Nothing
    Hating: Having so much stress on me. I wish it would stop.
    Waiting for: My temp child custody hearing, ready to get it done.
    Situation: Blah

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information