AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What was your worst car accident ?

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question What was your worst car accident ?

This is mine traveling at 190 mph about in a Gillet Vertigo GT1 FIA Championchip Racecar at the spa 24h race (spa is a track in belgium) I was racing for over 12 hours at the time and was in the lead and laped cars many times (you dont want to see the aftermath) Look at gillet sig for more info. Also I am not from belgium. Spa race track is one of the most famous tacks in the world.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2510847532_3564ebe9ca.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	60423.
    Last edited by Executioner; 04-10-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: What was your worst car accident ?

The worst car accident that I'd been in was not that bad. My father was not speeding, he was driving slowly at the time, but he wasn't paying attention to the front, he was busy cursing someone for turning right without a signal. And then we crashed with the car in front. I wasn't wearing a seat belt (served me right) so my head hit the front screen, and when the car stopped, my chin and knee hit the drawer, or I don't know what's that called, lol. My father also suffered the same as me, but luckily both of us are okay, no blood or whatsoever.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Can't tell if trying to impress or trying to get attention.

4. Likes ZombieWolf2508, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2012 12:24 PM
    Threads

The only "accident" I've ever been in was in a parking lot, so we were both going like 10 mph. I was going straight and she was turning left, and she bumped into the side of my car because she didn't wait for me to pass before she turned. I bruised my knee by hitting it on the... thing... the steering wheel sits on, and the tension pulled a muscle in my neck, but I was otherwise apathetic about the whole thing.

Interestingly enough, a piece came off her car, but mine was completely fine (no scratches or anything).

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The worst that I was in, was when some girl in the car next to us on the four lane started twisting around for something in the back seat of her car just as we both went into a curve. She had her car still going straight and "drifted" into the side of our car. We had no way of getting out of her way, but fortunately the speed limit was only 30 mph. Her mirror put a dent into the front panel of our jeep that made the door pop every time you opened or closed it. -.- Stupid girl did not even stop or pull over. She just took off.

The worst that one of our vehicles experienced was when we were in our own driveway. My S-i-L (who legally is not supposed to be driving) rear ended our parked truck with a car that she didn't even own. The bumper is at an odd angle, although still firmly attached it looks as if it could fall off at any moment. The hitch is pretty bent up and there is the tell-tale white paint on the bumper from the car. The front left corner of the car on the other hand, was all tore to hell. The worst part is that my then 3-year-old niece saw the whole thing and understood pretty well what happened. -.-
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

None so far, -knocks on wood-

^____^

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Driving sometime at night, some dude hits the back of the car me and my dad were in. The guy speeds off, my dad follows him and rams into the back of his car.

This was back when we had a car with automatic seat-belts, so the crappy thing couldn't stop me from flying forward and smacking my throat into the front area where the glove compartment is.

Stayed in the hospital overnight, no damage to my neck was found, and I went home the next morning. Happy ending ftw.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't even have a driver's license.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

10. Likes Slayer liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Someone close to me was killed in a car accident. But personally I've only been in a few minor one's. Only 1 while I was driving. My massive high heels caused my foot to slip from the clutch and hit the car in front. No major damage but boy did I feel like a bimbo!?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Chigumi View Post
    Can't tell if trying to impress or trying to get attention.
    i've noticed that he's kind of a douche. he's worse about bragging about racing than i am about my car. and everyone knows how much i like talking about my car. but this dude is the essence, of being a douche. much like the french guy on talladega nights.

as for me, i was at an intersection waiting to turn left as a big truck was coming my way, then some dumb lady cut him off, causing him to try and avoid her, totaling my car as a result. his rear axel was ripped clean off, he then skidded into the idiot lady knocking her car with 7 small kids into a ditch rolling over. all 3 cars were totaled, thankfully no one was hurt. however, i was blamed for it even though i was not moving at all. oh well. s**t happens.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 04-13-2012 at 01:52 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    i've noticed that he's kind of a douche. he's worse about bragging about racing than i am about my car. and everyone knows how much i like talking about my car. but this dude is the essence, of being a douche. much like the french guy on talladega nights.
    Not to mention he's not a racer at all. That picture is popular around the internet and that car with that number is driven by guys so famous they have their own wiki pages and history, and not to mention I don't think that car crashed since none of their pages mentions a crash. But a "friend" PM'ed me and said "Ex has autism/asperger syndrome and I asked him to try and make april fools for aslong as he could and no he is not a Raceing car driver so just but the blame on me ok.He did not try and hurt anyone ok. He is a good person but has a bad temper."

Meaning that he lied about racing [which was obvious] oh, and both the "friend" and himself has the same IP address -___- smh.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really remember, mine is more from others telling me what happened.

This was back in 2000? I think, anyways, my family and I were coming home from our vacation to Disney, I was in the back with my siblings. I was about four or five, they were eleven and fifteen, and our tire blew out. We used to own a huge van back then, like a Dodge Cargo or something, so when the tire blew the car swerved. Thank God we were on a deserted back road, or we might not have survived. My mom tried her best to keep it on the road, but we ended up crashing into a stop sign. The impact shatter the windshield, and the glass flew in all of our faces. My dad and brother ended up with the most of it, their faces were covered in cuts and blood, but I was absolutely terrified.
    We found a church not far from were we crashed, and they had a phone we used to call an ambulance. We all healed up pretty nicely, though I cried for a week straight after.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

One time while riding the peoplemover bus and it got hit by a schoolbus. There were no ingerys from the peoplemover but I don't know about the schoolbus
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32 is infamous around these parts ilovepuppies32's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads

about 70 MPH full speed spinning into a median and crushing my volvo and nearly killing myself. I think I also bounced off of something before I started spinning into the median. I basically got hit on both sides of my car. Very terrible accident. People said that I was only kept alive by the amount of alcohol in my system.
    http://www.addictedtogaming.net

Mod spots and Admin spots are available. We have an application on the site. If you go, register, and fill it out we may allow you to be one of our first staff members!

A website for everyone who loves gaming!

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It was a minor one, I was with friends and the driver didn't stop at the stop sign and crashed to us. Suffered a sore shoulder and back for a few weeks but things were okay really. Worse part was at a parking lot.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

When i was little me and my sister crashed barbie cars into eachother. It was epic.
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 04-20-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

The worst one I was in was when mum's car was t-boned by another car, which was coming out of a side road and didn't see us.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member kagome122885 is on a distinguished road kagome122885's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:09 AM
    Threads

The worst car accident I was in was when I was riding home from work in November of 2013. It occured at the intersection of Riverside Drive(US Route 33) and West Henderson Road in northwest Columbus, Ohio. A 2006 Jeep Cherokee was starting to turn, and the driver of the car I was riding in (2008 Nissan Sentra) assumed that the red Jeep was going to turn. The driver of the jeep hesitated, and the driver (a Somali) bringing me home then realized that he was going too fast to stop. He applied the brakes, attempted to go around the jeep, but it was too late. The Nissan I was riding in rear-ended the jeep, and the driver got an airbag in his face. I was in the back seat, and when I realized what happened, I screamed "HOLY S***!" None of us were hurt, but we had to wait for the transportation provider to bring another car, as the front of the Nissan was smashed and had to be towed.
    Kagome fanboy since late 2004, and proud of it!

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I don't even have a driver's license.
    this. my A to B is a moped. although my worst accident on that was me thinking some lady ahead of me had pulled out of the parking lot, looking left to check oncoming, gunned it without looking back ahead of me and turns out she totally hadn't pulled away. she got out, i put the moped on its stand and walked over to the car. she's like "you aright?" to which i replied "yeah, a little shaken up" she nodded, look at the not insignificant dent i had put in her rear bumper, then got back in her car and drove away. i was think it was going to be this big ordeal, but she didn't even care apparently. works for me.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Nice job bragging, op.

Anyway, I've only ever been in one, it wasn't as bad as it looked though. It was around 9 at night and I was on my way to work. I worked at WalMart at the time doing overnight backroom stock. Anyway, I was cruising along at 40mph in my 2000 Camaro, T-Tops off, windows down, system blaring some Red Hot Chili Peppers, actually in a good mood for once and not tired. So I was almost to work when I came upon an interesection. Light was green, so I had no intention of slowing. About 8-10 ft from the intersection, a woman in a 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe turns out in front of me. I hit the brakes, but there's no stopping. I glance around to see if I can swerve behind her, can't. Glance at the light, mine is still green. Look straight ahead, sit back, brace myself, and say a phrase rhyming with 'duck it.' I T-bone the vehicle, my front in decintigeates, hera gets a small dent and a flat tire. At least I got over twice the value of my car in insurance.

The silver SUV in the top-left of the first pic is the one I hit.

My mood on a daily basis

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

not an accident but my 76 yr old grandpa once started driving in the wrong lane at 1 in the morning with me next to him
    I didnt say anything until we nearly crashed into the oncoming cars because I was smoking weed before he picked me up and I didnt really give a sh*t

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

25. Thanks Mystelinth thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information