AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

well I'm going to sleep. If mafia wants to lynch me by voting me off as a team now is the time XD. but serious I do hope it won't happen I like living. Anyway lets kill a wolf at the end of this day.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah the bandwagon has started also it seems that Angi attacked a townie but since it was Sebastian(a townie role) that stopped the kill? if i am reading this right also Vrarsenal makes good points so who is a wolfie....and Folter is looking scummy and @Cielbk nice to see you join the convo but still scummy to me

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

[Vote Lynch Cielbk] Since currently you seem the most scummy and have been very unhelpful by Band wagoning someone who could be a townie and so far ZW hasn't really been super scummy I think he along with the others last Day phase made a mistake on Holocaust but that is prone to happening DP1 so i am currently out on weather he is truly scum
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Libra Dice D12 Dice D20
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2016 08:30 AM
    Threads

@The Nana Ryu well you're right i guess i do seem a little scummy, you can vote me if you want but you'll make a big mistake, Cuz i am not the bad guy.
    Last edited by Cielbk; 02-25-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    They are just so cute

Pwease cwick on us!!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cielbk View Post
    @The Nana Ryu well you're right i guess i do seem a little scummy, you can vote me if you want but you'll make a big mistake, Cuz i am not the bad guy.
    How so and elaborate a bit if you can since this will do little to alleviate my suspicion of you
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Ah the bandwagon has started also it seems that Angi attacked a townie but since it was Sebastian(a townie role) that stopped the kill? if i am reading this right also Vrarsenal makes good points so who is a wolfie....and Folter is looking scummy and @Cielbk nice to see you join the convo but still scummy to me

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

[Vote Lynch Cielbk] Since currently you seem the most scummy and have been very unhelpful by Band wagoning someone who could be a townie and so far ZW hasn't really been super scummy I think he along with the others last Day phase made a mistake on Holocaust but that is prone to happening DP1 so i am currently out on weather he is truly scum
    I do agree with this, it could have been a mistake voting for Holo D1
    I did say when I voted Zombie that I would wait for more info. I hadn't tried to start a band wagon I just was going off feeling >_< ciel may be mafia too for all their silence but it's so hard to say. I'm also unsure still about the two claimed townies. And now I really want to know about this passed on vote from Ryu?

I have blind faith that Hydra is town tho - sorry for the D1 vote
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-25-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    How so and elaborate a bit if you can since this will do little to alleviate my suspicion of you
    Well i don't really see the point of me doing that, like i said before you can vote me if u want , but i am not the bad guy, that is all i have to say.
    Last edited by Cielbk; 02-25-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    They are just so cute

Pwease cwick on us!!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tbh there really isn't anything concrete to vote on atm....
    [Vote Lynch vrarsenal]
    I will do this for now. I will probably change it later....
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A self vote really? okay Vrarsenal

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vrarsenal View Post
    Tbh there really isn't anything concrete to vote on atm....
    [Vote Lynch vrarsenal]
    I will do this for now. I will probably change it later....
    .....lol what? Your self voting to vote. Hahah

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Haven't had a chance to get back on because of work and family.
    Based on my info I trust Zombie hard to say more.
    As to who is a wolf this is very early and there isn't a ton to go off of. However from what I've read the current votes look like this
    Zombiewolf: 3 mimiruchan, Cielbk, Yuuzuki
    vrarsenal: 1 himself
    Folter: 1 Ryutama
    mimiruchan: Zombiewolf
    Cielbk: 1 The Nana Ryu
    The votes on Zombie seem to be a mix of bandwagon and from my sudden vote change.
    vrarsenal I'm not even gonna try and figure out.
    The vote on me is from my vote change.
    The vote on mimi seems like a revenge vote.
    The vote on Cielbk seems to be from Cielbk being shifty and refusing to give much reasoning.
    These are just my observations feel free to correct me.
    [Vote lynch Cielbk] You're reasoning for your vote and the reason to not vote for you both seem to just boil down to "because", I'm all for hiding sensitive info but you got to be willing to give slightly more than that.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Folter View Post
    Haven't had a chance to get back on because of work and family.
    Based on my info I trust Zombie hard to say more.
    As to who is a wolf this is very early and there isn't a ton to go off of. However from what I've read the current votes look like this
    Zombiewolf: 3 mimiruchan, Cielbk, Yuuzuki
    vrarsenal: 1 himself
    Folter: 1 Ryutama
    mimiruchan: Zombiewolf
    Cielbk: 1 The Nana Ryu
    The votes on Zombie seem to be a mix of bandwagon and from my sudden vote change.
    vrarsenal I'm not even gonna try and figure out.
    The vote on me is from my vote change.
    The vote on mimi seems like a revenge vote.
    The vote on Cielbk seems to be from Cielbk being shifty and refusing to give much reasoning.
    These are just my observations feel free to correct me.
    [Vote lynch Cielbk] You're reasoning for your vote and the reason to not vote for you both seem to just boil down to "because", I'm all for hiding sensitive info but you got to be willing to give slightly more than that.
    That is an accurate read @Folter well done although i am interested in where this all will go

12. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

VOTES LOCKED, NOTHING AFTER THIS COUNTS!

aaahhh im late with phase change and the story will be late again, sorry!

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Was He... Did We Just...?

i honestly have too much homework to do, plus i'm really tired because i got like no sleep last night, so i will put a story in for this later (I SWEAR, I WILL!!)
    basically this story is gonna be like player/character you guys chose to lynch is talked to by random person, gets accused by said random person, other random people start shouting accusations at the lynchee, and then mystery character comes in and saves the day
    it'll all make sense when i write it, trust me

[Town] tried lynching [???], but failed!
    IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO. SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Fookin hell I thought there was another hour until phase end (╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

15. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It did come pretty quick.
    Not sure if this is a good thing - that the voted was saved. I wonder if the story will make it more clear if town saved town or mafia saved mafia or indie saved town.
    I hope it was town that was saved, but, that brings the question to if this was zombie who town almost lynched or someone else entirely (last game when Omega died...she didn't have all the votes type thing)? Also, its interesting, day phase went so quick we never heard from Aries.
    *Quickly goes to hide* I don't wanna die tonight ;_;
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-26-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok sooo i had to change my post cuz it was a night phase and i didn't noticed that...well i can't wait to post my thing already....
    Last edited by Cielbk; 02-26-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    They are just so cute

Pwease cwick on us!!

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Cielbk It's night phase m8, you aren't supposed to discuss anything.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for that @ZombieWolf2508 i am such a dummy sometimes
    Last edited by Cielbk; 02-26-2016 at 10:56 AM.
    They are just so cute

Pwease cwick on us!!

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

can't wait for the story still no presure take a longnice nap first anyway, please don't kill me mafia!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey sorry (ooc?) may not be able to reply as much tonight, it's my friends bday haha. So if I survive this phase switch I will do my best to stay active. If I do die someone please avenge me

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NIGHT ACTIONS CLOSED

totally didn't forget about this until the literal last minute, haha xP

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Killing With Silverware Now, Too?

ugh i lost the entire story because i accidentally closed out of my tab, i am such a screw up
    i really hate to make these stupid excuses, but i really don't have the motivation to re-write the story right now, but basically what happens is someone got poisoned with their favorite food (by the mafia), and then someone else got killed with silverware (by a character)
    guys im really sorry for being such a screw up with this, but at least it's nowhere near as bad as my negima game

@HydraPunchMan was killed! He was [???]
    @Cielbk was also killed! She was:

Tanaka
    [Hoh hoh hoh!] That is the only thing he can say, until [Dire Circumstances] is activated (which never happened, probably because im lenient asf)
    [Dire Circumstances] If either Sebastian or Ciel dies, he turns to normal form and can speak normally
    [Former Butler] If Sebastian is the one to die before Ciel, he will be masons with Ciel
    IT IS NOW DAY THREE. GO VOTE.
    Night action results to be delivered before the end of the hour, missing phase stories should arrive before Monday at latest

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2 townies in one night oh grozit this is bad.............welp lets see Cielbk wastownie so lets go back to the 2 possible confirmed townies @Aries and @Yuuzuki any elaboration?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Also it seems this game has several mason groups so its Masons vs Wolves? just me interpreting *hides in a mountain*

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama You weren't on much yesterday, so what are your thoughts on things so far?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holy how are their two people gone? I actually would like to know Ryu's opinion as well :/ I have my suspicions for Zombie and Ryu - but I am also wondering if they are an indie team or mafia team working together. I have worries about Folter still and I think we should all address the two claimed townies like Nana stated.
    I just got home and really don't want to make no sense. *My friend turned 25 tonight woooo* so I am going to end my message here. Aries, Yuu?
    We never heard from Aries last time and I would like more from Yuu before I draw any conclusions.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

His sexiness couldn't protect him forever. RIP Hydrus. Kinda sucks seeing Cielbk killed too, she looked like she had some stuff to tell us. @_@

I do not like @Yuuzuki 's random insistence "oh mafia don't kill me". What gives him the idea that he's even a target? Sounds like mafia crying "hey look at me I'm totally innocent because I could be killed".

Though I need to hear more from @Aries as well. I don't think he said anything at all yesterday.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

You know what

[Vote Lynch Yuuzuki]

Come at me m8

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm curious about this too @RyuTama : " @Yuuzuki 's random insistence "oh mafia don't kill me". What gives him the idea that he's even a target? Sounds like mafia crying "hey look at me I'm totally innocent because I could be killed" "
    Either they are being arrogant, or they are just like that when they write. I'll need a response from Yuu.
    But at the moment sure [Vote Lynch Yuuzuki]

I may change this after I here from Aries and other players though

Closed Thread

Thread Information