AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Juggernaut's tail was slashing in a slow arc which shi just taught was dangerous to those who see this. Shi frowned angryly at the person who just made a poor choice."So I'm Just A Creature?; And what did I just tell you about Chakats?! So you don't consider anyone else to being intelligent if they don't think and breath like you,or the same race?! I think what you just did there was call Discrimination, and racists if history is recalled correctly. For your information The Bushido and Chakats I grew up around came together and made one big city with my family being one of the center pillars of the community that came of the two tribes combining. Its very enjoyable. New relations, new ways of strategies, and tactics. New attractions for tourists, the market is also improved by our combined culture. Also more powerful warriors and a more powerful tribe! We've had some become chakat's also of their own free will. So if you think your so Superior. Your not. Looking at history, each that thought they were superior over others, look what it got them. I suggest you learn to see the advantages from learning about a different culture, and how they can help you improve not only your life but yourselves too. Do the rest of you feel the same way about us chakats? We're just as intelligent and able to do things you can but some jobs require our species more. Chakats only want peace among cultures nothing else. However we'll defend out friends and family fiercely if their ever threatened. We have mothers who have chakat children."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-11-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

OOC: (Choosing between @Blackwaltz and @sunnyside was annoying, I'd have loved to see what else could have happened, but I've made my choice)
    ---
    IC:

After a little while of roaming around, Aria decided that she should get to moving on to her first class. On the way there though, she saw a professor practically running to someplace in the middle of the grounds. Intrigued, Aria followed.

It was easy enough to hear what Professor Sefton was talking about, going out of the school, out in the wastelands of the old world. Torn between going to class or following this teacher, her wanderlust got the better of her. Practically running to keep up with Professor Sefton, she noticed some others following him. The most prominent being a Dragon form Therian, who towered above everyone else. She also noticed that he had some sort of Magitek item.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

OOC: @Yuuchun I'm moving on ahead, so I'm assuming your character would introduce herself. I apologize for moving on ahead. Always more time later to interact.

@Blackwaltz - You have caught the attention of Xexiam who is joining your characters quest.

@Ranshiin and @Thrasher J There is some mention of Xexiam staring at your characters like a creep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a brief exchange before she introduced herself as Katsuya and her companion was Katsuru. Xexiam kept up his hallow smile. A trait Xexiam noticed on Katsuay was she is very well spoken. In the remainder of their conversation, Xexiam began to feel a weight in his chest. It was followed by a turning in his stomach, as the resounding echo of negativity flew through his body. He began to take longer and deeper breathes through his nose. Perhaps noticeable, but he hoped it was subtle. His fingers started to curl, slowly forming a fist. His eyes darted around in a hurry; the pen was no longer there. His attention went back on to Katsuya, but everything felt distant. The result of being a Netherkin, one will lose any base to reality. The results could be a catatonic state, a state much like a mindless zombie, or in some noted cases, loosing all grasps on reality and just become a moving entity.

It brought the echo of panic to Xexiam, since true emotions are diluted to him. He nodded at Katsuya,
    “While....our....conversation...... has been most....interesting....I do believe I must go. Other matters.....require my......focus.”

Before she could say anything in response, Xexiam walked away from her. His left fingers uncurled and for reasons he cannot explain his hands began to move on their own to slide down his hood. His fingers brushed through his hair and brushed it out of his robe. Letting it sit along his back. He wandered about the area, trying to find something to anchor him back to reality. Some people began to appear as wraiths, and all the noise pooled together. Making it difficult to find an area useful to him. He would catch few sentences here and there and one that stood out the most was the mentioning of “Challenge Field” where most students were going. Xexiam felt that could be a suitable location to find excitement, or anger. Anything. There was the chance that it would be the same as the current location he was in, but it was worth a shot.

Xexam began to tail a small group of wraiths—students. Words were jumbled, but the words of one person echoed above all else. This...man was calling to students, speaking of adventure. He could feel the excitement and spirits rise among his peers. Some were drawing near this man---Master Sefton Senachall. Xexiam moved himself over to that location. The curiosity and excitement oozed from th students, and Xexiam soaked it up. While not enough to full ground him, it was enough to cause the wraiths to disparate. Things become more attuned and he could focus slightly better.

The Master jumped off the stone and began to walk. Students followed in suit and Xexiam was among them; taking what emotions off them he could. He followed this Master to wherever the end destination was. As his attention wandered, he noted many interesting figures. Two of which were Therians; a dragon and a what Xexiam could only assume to be a wolf-like entity. His eyes would often dart at these two.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

The Bushi pauses for a little while after Juggernaut speaks. Carefully he continues. "I am but a humble student. I do, however, consider the Bushido culture to be superior. The Therian culture has...it's place. Obviously superiority is not given freely but something that must be attained. The Bushi that were tasked with the honorable duty of engaging in combat with your, what was it, Ami.zone..a, tribe had obviously not attained it. They failed, and instead of doing what honor required they accepted defeat and were subsumed.

Perhaps you have never known other Bushi. I think you will find most will not fall so easily. In any case it would be inappropriate for you to attempt to cause such a fall under the pretense of a helpful tutor.

Maybe we will meet again...in a Therian class. "

He seems rather pleased with himself. And looks around for approval. His two friends smile, and most Bushi seems perhaps unsure of themselves. However he then becomes aware that there are an increasing number of Therians making their way into the room and hanging out just outside of it. He does not need Jugggernauts empathy to tell that the Therians are not pleased. While he conceals his emotions well, Juggernaut can feel that he's becoming quite concerned and looking for a way out.

For their part, the Wanderers are also sensing the mood, most also having some empathic ability, and are moving towards the windows...by way of the refreshments table.

---------- Post added 10-14-2014 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-13-2014 at 11:17 PM ----------

@Yuuchun

OOC: As always you don't have to interact with all the NPCs. But they may want to interact with you.

IC:

As the Netherkin, Xexiam, walked away, a man walked up to Katsuya. Although the action somehow seemed more like he was sliiiiiding over to her. He might be in his early forties, and was dressed well, though in a different manner than Katsuya. His overweight frame was flatteringly framed by his tuxedo with black pants and tophat, white gloves and shirt, orange/gold vest and red coat with black accents.

The result doesn't make him blend into the crowd easily, but perhaps he wouldn't in any case. His hair and long curly mustache are orange red and he has a twinkle in his eye to go with his exaggerated motions.

He gives a tip of the hat to Katsuya and Katsuro. He seems to ponder on the situation a moment and then decides to throw in a bow to both of them as a follow up. Without providing an opportunity to react he starts speaking.

"Hello there young ladies. Now, obviously we have different fashion. Perhaps we are even of a different culture. However I can recognize HIGH culture when I see it." He punctuates his statement with a finger pointed upward.

"This school needs rather much more of that wouldn't you say? Hmm? Chaotic and more than a bit dusty. Yes? But they've open space at the moment scattered all about the campus. And not just grassy fields, I mean buildings! Though there are plenty of fields one could build on. All you need is to jump through some hoops and perhaps some capital to get things set up. " He ceases gesturing for a moment.

"Sorry ladies. I've been doing all the talking! So rude! Erm then. I'm Joseph Talbot. Could you perhaps tell me a bit about yourselves and your amazing fashion? " At that he gives was certainly seems to be a genuine smile, and combines another bow with leaning in.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-13-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I respect your opinion, and I hope you respect me for what I have achieved. Yes I was born a Therian, however I had to earn my position as a tutor. I was tried and tested by the teachers whom I am an aide to. The tribe of Bushido I am referencing to did not lose to the Chakat Amazonian tribe. That was my mother's detachment force, however the Bushido learned to see ways to adapt and improve themselves by combining with our tribe. I myself was raised by my mother and others in the ways of bushido. Some extremely thick and stubborn traditionalist thought I shouldn't be learning the ways, but I soon got their approval, and they opened up whole hardheartedly. It was rather embarrassing how much interest they showed in teaching me the ways, I learned hard and fast. If you'd like to have a friendly spar with me you can get a jump start before others go at it with me. " Juggernaut opens the room which shi would practice hir Bushido, and asked what weapon he was skilled at. Handing one out to the student before going to hir respectful area and waiting for him to come to his. Shi'd then prepared hirself clearing hir mind, and closing hir eyes, before opening them again.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-15-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001
    The move to take out even practice weapons puts the Therians on edge. However Juggernaut can feel the tension from the Bushi receeding rapidly. This is martial arts, and they're comfortable with this.

Juggernauts opponent is actually calmer as well. A bit apprehensive perhaps, but Bushi conditioning was designed to make its members go into even deadly combat without great stress. With the path clear there is nothing but to do it.

The student takes the bokken and shifts into a ready stance. He seems to feel he needs to speak in the pause that follows. "I appreciate that you do not hold that Bushi tribe in disdain. You have a particular situation with them though. I wonder if all your fellow centaur cats feel the same? There was a war, and they were not conquered or collard. I'm sure your fellow Therians knew that the won as clearly as it is to all the others here."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=305545" target="_blank">Black-Cat0001</a>
    The move to take out even practice weapons puts the Therians on edge. However Juggernaut can feel the tension from the Bushi receeding rapidly. This is martial arts, and they're comfortable with this.

The student takes the bokken and shifts into a ready stance. He seems to feel he needs to speak in the pause that follows. "I appreciate that you do not hold that Bushi tribe in disdain. You have a particular situation with them though. I wonder if all your fellow centaur cats feel the same? There was a war, and they were not conquered or collard. I'm sure your fellow Therians knew that the won as clearly as it is to all the others here."
    "While that war was going on my tribe was only concerned with the people they knew, and tried to get those back if they were caught unintentionally involved visiting another area, otherwise they stayed away from getting involved. Only way they were involved was if they were attacked and forced to counter against their invaders. While I can not speak for other therian species; I know mostly all chakats want only peace, and the ability to raise their families in a friendly culture and safe environment.After this I can show you , and the rest some other styles I got taught back at my tribe if you want to learn more styles. One more thing before we begin, I want to tell you all something my sire told me about bushido."To remember every single breath of life you take, every cup of tea. To remember those you've met in your journey basically.That is Bushido,the way of the warrior.""
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-15-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hiro looked outside a window and saw the challenge field from outside. He then just remembered something, a special instruction from the Bushido culture. He then left the room he was in quietly and made his way to the challenge field. He then began to look around as if he was looking for something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizuki noted someone leaving the room that she was in and followed him out of the room. She followed him to the challenge field of the school to see what he was doing. He was Bushido, given his appearance, but he looked so familiar to her that she couldn't quite grasp the name fully. She just stood behind him trying to figure out his name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mami heard her dragon spirit speak into her mind for a set of special instructions. She left the room along with two others she saw leave earlier and made her way over to the challenge field. She saw the two from earlier as her dragon spirit told her that she is to group up with the two. Mami approached the girl as she knew both of them, thanks to their good reputation.

(Mami) "His name is Hiro. We are to group up with him"
    (Hiro) "That is correct."

Hiro turned to the two that were following him.

(Hiro) "I am gathering some of the most interesting people here. It would be an honor to join me."

Mizuki now understood what was going on and her instructions from earlier. This is Hiro, and she was to join him at this very school to further her training.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: PM sent to LB. So just @Black-Cat0001
    IC:

His reaction to her latest statement is something of perplexion. "That's...different. I suppose it is fitting in that way." Around the room the relatively calm and attentive manner of the Bushi is rubbing off on the Therians, who also seem to have calmed a bit.

As the pause became a bit awkward he begain. Advancing in towards Juggernaut. In the first echanges of wood on wood Juggernaut can tell that his technique is good. Better than most students, but not as good as hir's, and his speed is also quite impressive, though again perhaps shy of hirs again. More telling is the difference in strength, when their swords cross the magic in her muscles combined with the extremely solid quadroped base and bodymass means he always is driven back. Though with wooden swords and without wearing armor one has to smash through the advantage of Juggernauts strength isn't as decisive as it might otherwise be.

He looks hir over, circling the room, surely trying to find a weakness. Suddenly he lunges forward, using a bit of his skyleap ability. He doesn't make an attack as he closes into striking range with Juggernaut, instead he simply deflects her blade and passes beyond her. He then spins and attacks hir haunches while standing out of reach of hir sword. This time it is Juggernauts turn to leap and spin as quickly as she can, barely avoiding being struck. But shi managed.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The various bodies moved between podium-pillars at the challenge field, and of the pillars Shisoume counted seven. He kept his keen awareness open and on guard, having no allies in the world outside the monastery. Should his parents' old enemy have representatives here he would find himself in combat sooner than he would be comfortable with, and it wouldn't be the sort of combat he desired at a school. This was to be a new experience, something outside the scope of the sub-culture-cultural teachings he was brought up with. Out of all of his skills, Shisoume felt that adaptability would be critical here. So he left open all channels.

He noticed the netherkin he had earlier seen at the class boards around the central tower. Xexiam? Some others seemed to get the latter's attention. A wolf-like Therian and a dragon-like Therian with a... Board? Maybe that was his family plaque, or his dojo's sign? Or even better, the sign of a dojo he singlehandedly defeated? If he was formidable in martial arts than his being at the school would be a sign of wisdom. Wise masters never eschew the value of learning new things. His thoughts carried on, and to the best of his ability he watched that general direction in the most subtle ways possible- aiming to not be noticed. After all, he still needed time to size them up.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 10-21-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Arrow Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OC: @Princess Lemon & @Ranshiin what say we get this show on the road? Sorry guys, character creation is a little tough. I'm a little more detailed with my posts than sunny is just because it's how I roll, so it takes me a bit longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Sefton headed off towards the main administration building of the School located in a space between the Netherkin and Celestial Towers. The two story building was made of gray stone with large round windows giving it a warm and inviting look. Sefton felt this had been intentional and an integral part of why the School was gaining so many new students. Here was where those that came to the School first stopped in order to gain room assignments, pay the bursar, make adjustments in their case load and meet with the college president, Aura Borelle. It was to the presidents' office that Sefton headed now. Past the protesting secretary and up to the solid Spruce doors before he was stopped by two guards. A very large Therian whom had the eyes kin and tail of a Salamander and, strangely, a Netherkin wearing a hooded gray robe. "I need to speak with the President." Sefton said to the two sentries. "Denied." sighed the Netherkin to his right. "You have no appointment, so no entry." the Therian said in a voice like a rockslide. "Fine fine fine." Sefton said turning away only to say loudly, "Shar!" Within seconds the Schnauzer was by Sefton's side. Small-distance teleportation being an ability of Pactmaker Familiars comes in handy sometimes. "Let the President know I need to see her." "I'll ignore the lack of a 'please' for now because I'm itching to be off myself." Shar responded as he trotted through the doors and into the Presidents office. "So, how are you gentlemen today?" Sefton asked as they watched Shars tail disappear through the door and turned to look at Sefton with frustration. "Sorry Professor, but you'll still have to leave." said the Therian as he went to take Sefton's shoulder and lead him away.

The office doors opening and a hand placed gently on the Therians shoulder however, prevented Sefton's expulsion from the building. "Thank you for your diligence Tak." she said to the Therian who obediently released Sefton and returned to his original position by the door. "Please allow Professor Senachall in Voth." she said to the Netherkin. "Thank you Madame President." Sefton said as he walked past the two and entered the office. Inside, the president's office was lush but modest. Large windows dominated one wall, looking out onto students and faculty milling about outside, as well as the small crowd that Sefton had created with his announcement. The other two contained bookshelves holding thick leather tomes of unknown records and information. President Borelle took her seat at her desk, falling back into a large leather chair and scratching Shars chin absentmindedly after he took a position there by her side. "It's always good to see you Sefton, but lets not make a habit of such slapdash appointments. Although I'm always happy to see Shar." Shar gave a content sight and said in return, "The sentiment is mutual lass." President Borelle wore a smile as easily as she could wear a stern face or anger or sympathy and it's partially what helped her gain her position as President of such a School. Medium length brown hair pushed back by a simple yet elegant hair clip framed her expressive face and hazel green eyes. Though only 10 years older than Sefton the two found themselves easy to be themselves and drop titles when in public, though nothing romantic or even intimate had ever happened between the two. President Borelle simply knew what it was Sefton had become a teacher to do and could find something in his story that spoke to her as well.

"I'm afraid I need to leave the School for a time Aura. Not long, three weeks tops. I've received information on finding what I've been searching for and I need to hop on this chance before I lose it to some upstart tomb raider or well-meaning archaeologist." President Borelle winced at the idea of a number of classes being suspended after the very first day of school. "Sefton, I want to help you I really do but the term just began!" she said in exasperation. Sefton's face remained the same however, a mix of grim determination, excitement and anxiety. "You're going anyway no matter what I say aren't you?" she asked and shook her head, defeated before Sefton's need "Where are you going?". "I'm afraid so Aura. As to the where well, it's a ruined township to the West, outside of Tierce. Also I've got a few volunteers to go, well a little more than a few students actually. But lets consider it a field trip of sorts." Sefton said, not knowing how to bring up the students except to blunder straight in like an ox. You could have heard a pin drop. "No. NO no no no no NO no no no nonon nono." President Borelle sputtered, sounding as if she had just remembered she left her stove on at home. "Was that you causing such a ruckus earlier in the central fields?! Dammit Sefton some of them are Freshmen! Who knows what sort of families some come from and what trouble they could bring down on us if they are hurt because Tierce!? Tierce?!?!?! There is not a lot of safe havens and footholds of civilization out that way Sefton." "Exactly!" Sefton replied, "It's why this lead is so reputable, fewer hands going through the dirt means a better chance that this is what I'm looking for." President Borelle rubbed her eyes tiredly. Sefton gave her his best wounded puppy dog look, not easy to do with gray hair and more weight on you than a puppy would ever accumulate, but whether it was because he looked so silly or she knew there was something in this trip worth the risk she, again, relented. "Three students Sefton. Only three, and you have to take Shar and Y'sar AND one of my own guard service." she said seriously. "Tierce is dangerous Sefton and I will not have any of these students harmed. I will make a Pact if need be Professor Senachall." she said seeing his disgust at needing to take those he didn't himself choose "I won't budge on this one and I'd rather not have a Pact marring our friendship, but I will do whatever can be done to protect these young lives."

Sefton only needed a second before agreeing. "Is it the lizard? It's the lizard isn't it?" he asked as he took a deep breath and started mentally calculating the route he needed to take and supplies they'd need to acquire en route. "Tak? Oh no, I need an intimidating figure to help with those students who want to wave their family's influence around for preferential treatment. Everyone is equal here." she replied laughing gently, "No, Voth will go with you. He's receded a bit and needs some time out in the open to ground himself. Though he is devoted to his position, it isn't easy remaining so forever as a Netherkin." "Oh thank the stars." Sefton said in relief, "Right, thank you Aura. I'm indebted to you yet again, let's go Shar!" Sefton turned to leave and practically ran out to the front of the building. "Fortune favor you Sefton. May you be safe." President Borelle said softly as she watched him go. Back outside, Sefton burst out into the open as if he had just defeated an army single handedly. "With that bit taken care of students, let the culling begin! That is I can only take three of you, there will be no killing of the weak so that the strong may go on. So lets see who sticks out as the most capable!" Sefton called out re-energizing the small crowd in front of him. A number of candidates stood out, to Sefton and he headed towards one such individual. An even larger lizard-like, "Perhaps dragon?" Sefton thought, Therian than Tak back inside the main building. "You my large blue friend, how about you? Fancy yourself an adventure?" he asked as he looked him up and down, not an easy feat seeing as the Therian towered over him. "If not there seems to be a rather curious Netherkin off to the right I'd like to talk to as well. Rather nice Jet Board you have there. It looks like you take good care of it and this is the perfect chance for you to use it."

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: The fun is just about to begin. > : )

Juggernaut then got the wind knocked out of hir by his next blow, however the thing which made hir get hir job was how shi recovered, and defeated hir enemies in battle or in practice. Shi suddenly got up and looked like a zombified Chakat. Then Shaking uncontrollably shi then began do the moves that were too fast for him to keep up with, and defeated him. Shi smiled at him. "You knocked me out there, however now you see why I was made a tutor. As I fight my opponents or spar with them, I learn their style then I defeat them using their own style against them."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-20-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

OOC: @Blackwaltz , @Ranshiin , @Princess Lemon .

--- --- --- --- ---

After making it to the administration building, Aria could do nothing but wait. Looking around, she noticed a couple other Therians different from her or the large Dragon type, with the majority of the group being Wanderers. She also spotted one Netherkin who seemed to be interested in the tall Lizard and herself. She didn't have to wait outside too long before Professor Sefton came back out, exclaiming that he could only bring three students with him.

While he went up to the dragon type, she edged her way closer to him so that she could join this expedition. When she got close enough, she waited for him to finish speaking before getting to what she wanted to say. "Um, Professor, would I be able to join you on this expedition?"

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: I just read a book worth of text...
    Please note this is just an introduction post, I guess I will join into one of your plotlines after I see how people react
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Elisa, showing her natural disinterest in the world of the commoners, arrives to school late. In fact, the day seems to be ending. Unfazed by this, she reads through the notices, but no lesson catches her attention. Sighing, she signs up the the most eloqent subjects that she can gather from this mish mash of posters. Debating, Music, Classical Studies and History... Leaving at that, she notices another class that catches her attention: The Combat Classes. She smiles and adds that to her lesson list. As she walks past a fellow Therian, she is asked whether she will join some sort of expedition. She shakes her head without so much as a glance at the person asking. No... She does not want to involve herself in the pass times of commoners. In the distance, she notices some sort of fight going. Pff... Even in this place of study people cant contain their barbaric instincts. As she has a few hours till her lesson begins, she drifts towards the forest near the Therian tower, wishing to practice her violin.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

The student struggles to his feet. His friends seem be wondering if they should help him, and worry about how he will react.

He works on regaining his composure, it takes him a while. "You are fast Therian. And stronger than me. You must weigh three times what I do. "

He stops again and controls his breathing to avoid gasping, in his silence Juggernaut can feel him struggling to come up with a way to save his dignity.

Eventually he says "Still, if it has been steel, and I had been using Unstoppable Cut, you would have been much more than knocked about."

Just as he finishes saying that one of his friends quickly interrupts. "We need to get going! The next classes are about to start, and it would be dishonorable to be late!"

The injured Bushi nods and starts making his way towards the door. Over his shoulder he says. "My name is Higa Aki, I'll be seeing you around Therian". He then ads, softly enough most people in the crowd without superior hearing would have a hard time making it out, "but hopefully not in Bushi classes" He then attempts to make for the door, along with the crowd.

--------------

@Light Buster

OOC: Hmmm lets start this moving. Sorry for the delay and brevity here.

IC:

At the challenge field (OOC: description above) there are teachers wandering around, putting students into different groups unless they're already in groups of three to five.

A teacher, who appears to be an elderly techmage, comes over to Hiro, Mami, and Mizuki. He eyes them through a pair of large goggles on his face, which distract somewhat from his combover, but not enough. There is a slight creak in his walk, and the three suspect he's got some kind of device under his black pants that help him walk.

After a moment he sharply says "Humph!" to make sure he has the attention of the three. "So. Three Bushi. Do you think you can work with someone else, or are you just going to be trouble if I put you with anyone? If you think you're better with your own sort than it isn't fair to someone else to put them with you."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut sent him a telepathic message, 'I'm sorry but the decisions the teacher's of the martial arts and the Academy President made is final. I will be one of the aide's there, However I look forward to sparring and being with you all.Plus its not all bad, I will also teach you guys the style's I've learn from my elders, their not easy to learn with the sense's you currently posse.However their awesome to learn I know I did enjoy learning them.' "Now off to the challenge field." Juggernaut then went off also to the field and looked for the professor there. "Hello professor Sefton hows it going? I heard that your planning on going somewhere?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-22-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Hiro) "And who is this someone else you might be talking about? We can work with them as long as they can work with us."

The three turned their attention to the man who just approached them. He is an elderly person, a techmage of some sort.

(Hiro) "However, if they cannot cooperate with us, we'll be better off on our own."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( Sorry for the slow response. This week has been busy and I’ve had to wait for a response from Blackwaltz and stuff.

So, @Blackwaltz , @Princess Lemon and @Thrasher J , there are mentions of your characters. Forgive me if I missed something. ))

Shi’ran waited for the Professor-guy to get himself ready and head off to arrange his much-hyped public venture into the wilderness and wastelands and the Therian followed him without as much as a second thought, along with the rest of the group that the older male’s shouting and raving had caught the interest of. At least unlike most other places in the School he’d been to, this guy actually bothered to do something that made sense. Perhaps it was dangerous to be lulled-in by his desires and demands but frankly, the dragon-guy had thought that through and had decided that he would take the risk in return for the potential rewards – learning more about this world, exploring, perhaps even finding something unusual that he could keep?

Sefton took the group to the administration offices to deal with the matter of heading out on a field trip. The matter became chaotic as the President’s bodyguards refused to allow the man entry. Shi’ran had no interest in the whole argument and kept to the side and let the man deal with the two guardsmen – though it seemed apparent to him right until the very end that perhaps his wishful thinking had been wasted and perhaps a more mundane approach to the School would have been better. That was, until some strange … well, it looked like a dog … appeared out of nowhere, and diffused the whole situation.

… A dog? Where-… how does it talk? Who is this guy …?

The Therian lad was left bewildered for the remaining duration of the matter being settled. The President came, sorted everything out and agreed to let Sefton take a group out to explore – but only three. It made sense, supposedly – at least in Shi’ran’s mind it did, although he expected given that he was one of the so-called ‘freshmen’ – and a Therian – that he would be brushed aside for someone else … like perhaps that creepy-looking ghost-kid that he’d caught a few glimpses of giving him some sort of death-glare during the walk.

He’d ignored it because he didn’t want to get into a fight. Not on the first day of School. He had gone out his way to enrol here, and didn’t want to get thrown out as soon as he had arrived.

But yet-… Sefton took an interest in him? Shi’ran didn’t really expect to be asked to join him, even though he did admittedly stand out a great deal in many ways. Notably, many students were … giving him some rather blatant physical space, and not just because of his Hoverboard – that Sefton called a Jet Board, but whatever.

“Me? If I didn’t want to go exploring I wouldn’t have taken interest in your speech earlier, Professor … feh, I thought it was freakin’ obvious … The latter insult was mumbled incoherently. However, he did his utmost best to answer as ‘normally’ as he could. “Take that as what you will … to me, it means ‘yes’. And as for my Hoverboard … of course I look after it. No sense letting it rust, else it would become useless.”

He admittedly had a very … well, abrasive personality. Some might have called it aggressive, or lacking in tact. Shi’ran called it ‘telling people what they should know’. Hopefully Sefton wouldn’t get too put off by his attitude because, genuinely, the Therian did want to join him on his exploration journey. The tall Therian was a little disconcerted that Sefton took interest in the Netherkin guy – the ‘creepy-looking ghost-kid’ as mentioned before – and someone else came running up asking for admittance, but he said nothing about it. He had expected the School to be full of creeps and weirdos. Perhaps some of them might not be so difficult to comprehend after a while.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

The Tech mage stands a bi straighter and eyes the three for a little bit. He takes out a cigar, bites off the end and puts it in his mouth, lighting it with what looks like a small handgun, except it shoots a focused blow torch like flame about ten yards when he pulls the trigger. He takes a few puffs and says.

"Arrrright. Cooperating with you. I think I'll leave it just the three of you for now, and if we have any latecomers maybe they'll just have to...cooperate. "

Checking the map, Hiro, Mami, and Mizuki have been assigned a large building at the corner of a block. It's currently eight floors tall and made of brick. Probably an office or apartement building. It is built to look like it had been taller, but that the upper floors have collapsed, leaving a pile of rubble on the top of the buidings and brick and stone all around it. The windows are empty, it looks like the builders didn't bother with adding broken glass. There doesn't seem to be a fire escape, but vines go up two sides of the building, those facing the sidewalk and street. On the distant side there is a shorter building not assigned to the three, it's five stories tall, and seperated by a small ally. The three can't really see into the ally from the grandstands as it is on the opposite side of the building.

On the final side there is what appear to be the main doors. The idea is that there was probably greenspace there, but now there are a bunch of trees and shrubs choking the area.

Around them, groups of students are either discussing plans, or making their way onto the course.

He then asks their names and writes them down on a piece of paper. Sticking it onto a map of faux ruins. He then coughs just a bit before addressing the students.

"Alright, I'm Doctor Mills. One of the instructors for this little exercise. Throughout the world are wrecked cities of all sorts. Wrecked, but not empty. There are certainly resources in the forms of metals, gems and the like, but also technologies, magical devices and artifacts, to say nothing of potential survivor groups.

However those that are left as they are have reasons why they haven't been scavenged. Magics of mass destruction may have radiated or poisoned them, all manner of undead, bioweapons, and golems may be stalking the streets, and those survivor groups may or may not be friendly. You also can't rule out traps, a lot of the cities expected to be invaded and prepared defenses accordingly. If they actually were invaded the traps might all have been sprung. But if they got hit with poison gas maybe all those surprises were left intact.

It is felt that exploring these locations could help our world. Both in terms of finding more resources, but also by making more places where people can live, easing some of the territorial conflicts we're facing. "

He takes a puff of his cigar. "I'm afraid we don't really have a book how to best do this. We'll be writing it together, you and us. Or rather you'll be writing it as reports and I'll be editing, proofing, binding, *cough* distributing, handling sales, requiring it for next year *cough*.

"Um, where was I? Oh yes!" He points his small weapon at the map "each group has been assigned a section of the field. It's full of surprises for you. Your objective is to search your areas without getting caught. Arrrright lets get going!"

One of the other teachers, a Celestial by the look of things adds "Remember safety first! Be careful not to bring buildings down, do things that could threaten your fellow students, and be careful!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: This post will be bare bones, as there is not much swing to my step at the moment. Call it a 'maitenence post' I suppose. Just trying to keep in the game.)

Shisoume watched on as the teacher, known as Sefton walked in and out after his first announcement. Apparently only three could accompany that group, and it was apparent that the students he had been watching prior were all but lined up for the task. With nothing more to see here, he caught wind of Doctor Mills with his keen senses and carefully maneuvered over to his vicinity. He listened as intently and keenly as his walk there, and pitched into the group sort.

All that was left was to see who he would be grouped with.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: This is a post to see if anyone notices me XD Seeing how Im playing an "cold smart aleck character who needs their heart opened" I need someone to aproach me But if this fails I will be kicking down your doors. And you dont want me to kick down your doors.

As Elisa walks around the campus, she is approached by many fellow Therians, offering her housing in their tower, friendship and other, less 'legal' items. Ofcourse, as her honor dictated, she turned them down without a thought. The evening was approaching and the sunlight had an interesting red hint as it passed through the clouds of dust above the campus. Bored of the lessons and people trying to befriend her, Elisa leaves for the woods behind the Therian tower. As she enters, she is surrounded by all sorts of animals interested in her half human smell. Finding a quiet, peaceful meadow near a stream, she takes out her violin and begins playing. The beautiful music attracts even more animals, and she sits there surrounded by hundreds of little critters. The music she plays is full of emotion, of sadness and pain. It is almost like a call out for help, for someone to break down her barriers.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@\Seraphim You can come to me if you want.

By the sound of the instructor, Hiro knows something is up. Still, best to follow along first before acting. After all, he needs to confirm first that he is truly an instructor or if he is planning something big. Mizuki and Mami can also sense something can go really wrong here, but again they should wait to see if it is confirmed before they make their move. For now, their assigned area is an abandoned building for the time being.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-25-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Seraphim Here comes my character into the forest.

BIC: Realizing that shi was not going to get anywhere shi left the area, shi stopped by hir room area to pick up hir guitar. Shi went behind the therian tower a ways into the forest to not distract the rest with hir practicing. Shi took out hir guitar and began first with a song shi knew how to play quite well by now. Juggernaut had a Collection of music sh was learning with lyrics included and shi was trying to learn to play them by ear. So shi had a small professional looking crystaline object which kept the beat and tempo for hir. Shi knew this one well enough though so shi sang along to the song in hir voice.

Then Juggernaut got out another shi knew before shi went to learning the others.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 10-27-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster and @Tetsanosuke

OOC: I just have sec

IC:

For quite a while Doctor Mills just observed the students making their preparations, not noticing Shisoume at all.

Actually, he wouldn't have noticed him at all, as he seems rather lost in thought. But one of the other professors, fox like Therian, happen to notice him and nudges Mills.

Mills is startled by the nudge but then follows the pointed finger towards Shisoume.

"Ah! A latecomer? Well, that's to be expected with how everything is here. Well, you look Bushi...um, and if you aren't maybe you can fool that lot over there."

He says and points toward Hiro, Mami, and Mizuki

"Anyway you're with them. I said a lot of stuff. Very inspiring. Maybe they can fill you in. Anyway your job is to explore that building over there and not get caught by anything. Um. it should be pretty safe. Just don't stab each other hm?"

One of the other groups starts making their way into the fake ruins, which immadiatly captures Mills attention.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @Black-Cat0001 Im a bit confused about your post What are you saying?
    OCC2: @sunnyside Time to do some world building since everyone else is busy doing stuff.
    Finishing her practice, Elisa decides to explore the campus that will now be her home for the foreseeable future. Of course, the Therian area of the campus was full of life. The woods was made of a curious variation of classic evergreen trees and mutations caused by the war. One oak tree particularly caught her attention, seeming a fusion of animal and flora. Stroking it delicately with her fingers, she noticed that the tree shuddered. Smiling and making a mental note to explore these woods more she departed and headed for the Therian tower. The path was bricked, but the bricks had long been overgrown by weeds and other greenery. As she walked down the path, Elisa wondered how it will be to live here. The campus seemed filled with chaos, as expected whenever commoners, especially of other races worked on a project. Maybe it would be beneficial to take charge of some small organisation here?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information