AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :)

Junior Member Ayume Tayu-chan is on a distinguished road Ayume Tayu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Baby Penguin 025 - Pikachu One Piece Wanted Poster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 09:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :)

Quote Originally Posted by Intenigious View Post
    lol Im new aswell so I dont know what to do as far as welcoming goes o_O (ahh the burn of social expectations

I love one piece aswell and the first season of free (not so much the second)

anyway I hope we both have a great time??? (is that how it should go)

Well as we are both new- any welcome is a welcome
    I LOVE YOU for loving one piece <3 - have you watched all episodes ?
    and the two seasons are different but I can see why you would like thee first one better. I like the end of the second and the middle of the first ( mostly cause I like Makoto's scenes XDDD).
    Why not - let's have a great great time, Thank You for welcoming me

Quote Originally Posted by Kurano View Post
    Romanji? Perhaps you speak Japanese?

Hajimemashite, Anime Forum e youkoso! Boku no namae wa Kurano desu, korekaramo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Nice to meet you, hope you have a good time around here :P
    Arigatou Gouzaimasu ! I understood everything you wrote but unfortunetly I don't speak japanese, I can understand more or less when someone talk or explain myself in the basics but not more . Nihongo ga shiritai kedo mada shiranai. Itsuka benkyo ga suru kamo. nanika machigateta nara gomenasai soshite tanoshi jikan ga sugushite yaro !
    I'm very sorry if you didn't understand a word - I tried saying "I would like to know japanese but I still don't know, maybe one day I'll learn it. I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong and let's spend a good time !" .
    Do you happen to be japanese? 'cause you wrote it pretty good !

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    Welcome!! To the marvelous AF!!
    Thank you very much! Nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by gayanimeprince View Post
    That's my point bc my username IS gayanimeprince. Haha.
    OMGGG I'm so slow XD I'm very sorry . You are pure genius!!!!

Member Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina has a reputation beyond repute Sensaina's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Luna Artemis
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2017 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not really but thanks! ^^
    On Animeforum since 2013!
    PM me if you need anything! I want to be a Mod someday ^^'

=^w^=

Senior Member Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Virgo Melon Pan IPhone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2015 06:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Multiversal

Quote Originally Posted by Ayume Tayu-chan View Post
    Arigatou Gouzaimasu ! I understood everything you wrote but unfortunetly I don't speak japanese, I can understand more or less when someone talk or explain myself in the basics but not more . Nihongo ga shiritai kedo mada shiranai. Itsuka benkyo ga suru kamo. nanika machigateta nara gomenasai soshite tanoshi jikan ga sugushite yaro !
    I'm very sorry if you didn't understand a word - I tried saying "I would like to know japanese but I still don't know, maybe one day I'll learn it. I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong and let's spend a good time !" .
    Do you happen to be japanese? 'cause you wrote it pretty good !
    Douitashimashite!
    I understood everything you said, don't worry! You wrote romaji very well, albeit with a few mistakes but it is really amazing for someone who claims to know only the basics! I hope to get along with you more in the future!

Yes, I am 100% Japanese! I was born there too, so Japan is my home country. I'm also better at speaking/typing in Japanese rather than English, so I'll probably make a bunch of grammar mistakes and stuff. Thanks for the compliment xD
    I'm back, after over an year of absence! Nobody probably remember me but I'll definitely stick around this time, so time to make some friends!

When In Doubt... Scream.

Member Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious is a name known to all Intenigious's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2016 01:09 AM
    Threads

Well as we are both new- any welcome is a welcome
    Haha I seeee

I LOVE YOU for loving one piece <3 - have you watched all episodes ?
    haha can never get enuff of sis love or one piece XD, Yeah ive seen pretty much every episode up until the punk hazard arc (where I switched to reading the manga), Im up to date with whats going on in the manga now, not the anime

and the two seasons are different but I can see why you would like thee first one better. I like the end of the second and the middle of the first ( mostly cause I like Makoto's scenes XDDD).
    haha I like Makoto the best too (that was the tall green haired one right???)

Why not - let's have a great great time, Thank You for welcoming me
    lol np at all, yeah lets

(PS I think u put ur comment in my quote bubble, but im not sure if its just my internet playing up or smth)

Junior Member Ayume Tayu-chan is on a distinguished road Ayume Tayu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kurano View Post
    Douitashimashite!
    I understood everything you said, don't worry! You wrote romaji very well, albeit with a few mistakes but it is really amazing for someone who claims to know only the basics! I hope to get along with you more in the future!

Yes, I am 100% Japanese! I was born there too, so Japan is my home country. I'm also better at speaking/typing in Japanese rather than English, so I'll probably make a bunch of grammar mistakes and stuff. Thanks for the compliment xD

ARE you kidding me !?! Your English is perfect! If you didn't say you were Japanese I would think you are american for sure! I didn't notice any mistake. I'm quite excited to know a Japanese person, you are my first Japanese friend ^__^ I would love to have a conversation in romanji in order to practice and learn from you if possible
    You made me really happy with your compliments but I really only know my romanji from anime XD
    Anyways, let's talk more, I'm excited to get to know you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Intenigious View Post
    Haha I seeee

haha can never get enuff of sis love or one piece XD, Yeah ive seen pretty much every episode up until the punk hazard arc (where I switched to reading the manga), Im up to date with whats going on in the manga now, not the anime

Can I choose both ?! :P
    Oh man you know your stuff, I'm only seeing the anime but i've got a friend that is spoiling me the manga a bit :P - How did you like the dressrosa arc in the manga when luffy and sabo met !?

haha I like Makoto the best too (that was the tall green haired one right???)

I'm liking you more and more with every line XDDd - yes the tall one with green eyes, he's so amazing and selfless and I want a show of his life only. Who is your second favorite - mine's souske, I think he will be a good influence on makoto if they would have been friend, cause he would've pushed makoto to do his best in stuff!

lol np at all, yeah lets

(PS I think u put ur comment in my quote bubble, but im not sure if its just my internet playing up or smth)
    It's possible I did it and probably doing it now evenXD I don't really understand the system as I'm new to the site :P

Senior Member Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano has a reputation beyond repute Kurano's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ARE you kidding me !?! Your English is perfect! If you didn't say you were Japanese I would think you are american for sure! I didn't notice any mistake. I'm quite excited to know a Japanese person, you are my first Japanese friend ^__^ I would love to have a conversation in romanji in order to practice and learn from you if possible
    You made me really happy with your compliments but I really only know my romanji from anime XD
    Anyways, let's talk more, I'm excited to get to know you !!!
    I'm your first Japanese friend? I feel honored xD
    Thanks for complimenting me too, it does delight me when you put it that way!

I'd be happy to talk with you more in the future! If you want to talk in romaji, there's a thread for that in the Japanese Language subforum! We can talk there if you want :P
    Last edited by Kurano; 12-16-2015 at 11:56 PM.
    I'm back, after over an year of absence! Nobody probably remember me but I'll definitely stick around this time, so time to make some friends!

When In Doubt... Scream.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just checked I out! Evreyone there seem to write in it so well, I think I don't fit XD
    But we can talk in private massages if you want

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sure! Either way works, your call :P

When In Doubt... Scream.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information