AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you think AnimeForum is better than FaceBook,Why?

~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts PPG Buttercup PPG Bubbles PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 02:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you think AnimeForum is better than FaceBook,Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
    For a long time? You barely joined, and that doesn't count since you do not have a definite user experience.
    I guess I prefer FB,(between AF friends there) Kishiro seems to be more awesome there. Besides, some of the good members of AF quit and the only way to contact them was by other sources.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    John deleted his FB. And he wasn't any fun here because he hated it here.

[CENTER]You're all n00bs to me.[CENTER]
    ^ lol wat a noub
    I am not a troll.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't know.

The thing that is good with facebook is that you keep contact with old classmates that you havn't seen for years... but then that's almost the only thing I like with facebook after that. I met my friends IRL anyway and it's to much short messages like "X is now eating pie, S is now washing - it's boring, Y is eating bread" and so on and so on. Ok, it can be similar here on AF aswell but since you don't know the people here IRL the messages here tend to be longer and more serious - and I like that.

So they both have their pros and cons, but if I had to chose I would say that AF is better - just because that the fact that I don't know you guys IRL makes the discussions more fun and serious, on fb they are shorter and often meaningless since you already met the people there on a regular basis outside the cyper world. The discussions/ and chatter here are more fruitful so to speak since you talk in longer conversations here then the one's you do on fb (since you talk with the people there IRL you don't need to write so much on the computer).
    So yeah, AF is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishu View Post
    Well,I feel AF is for sure better than FB as our site is free for hackers and people are friendly.
    What do you mean? Fb doesn't have to cost anything either. The only thing that cost if you want to buy things for game, but even the most games you can play for free without any problems... so I don't really get your point. Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Baka View Post
    Plus AF doesn't have SPAM app invites.
    True. But you can always chose not to get any invites like that if you want
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-05-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I don't have account on facebook.
    I'm not going to have account on facebook.
    It is retarded.
    And it is pointless.

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads

I like facebook more simply because it offers more for me personally. I can easily keep in touch with all my friends from my old school, along with my friends from my current school. Along with friends facebook also keeps me up to date with my school activities I am in (since most of the have group pages).
    Animeforum definitely defeats facebook in user intelligence though.
    I would like to apologize ahead of time for my poor English. I'm sorry u.u;

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really, I think it comes down to what your reasons for using are. Frankly, FB seems best suited for complaining, and making the occasional stupid remarks. AF is more for discussing the more serious topics, and yes mostly anime. It was mentioned they are two different entities, which is true.
    Personnally, I prefer being on AF. I prefer the more intelligent repsonses mixed with the silly ones, where FB seems to be mostly people posting complaints. And another reason for liking it here,,, I don't get tons of app invites to use apps designed to harvest information about me for the government. I like posting entertaining comments here where anyone can reply, not just someone I have to add to my "Friends" list.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

All of this "MyFace" and "SpaceBook" is ruining society! Kids could use some good anime now more than ever.

7. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes The Rebel liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information