AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Anime Forum GFX Worm

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default 2016 Anime Forum GFX Worm

So while we wait for more contests to get rolling within the next few weeks or so how about we use this time to participate in a GFX worm.

The worms are open to artists of any skill level and is mostly just a fun (and often challenging) way to interact with fellow artists.

I also have an idea for this particular worm so I'm adding a few more rules so please read carefully to prevent your piece submission being declined!

LADIES AND GENTS! GFX'ers of AF
    IT'S AF WORM TIME

Rules-

IMPORTANT!!!
    The object is to make it sort of like a grape vine. Each piece intertwines together like a community effort not stand solo. If you fail to follow the rules of the worm I will ask you to redo your piece as this was stated in the rules without an extension. If you miss your deadline you'll be asked if you'd like another chance at the end.
    • REQUIRED size is 600x450 and must be saved as PNG files.
    • NO TEXT PERMITTED ON YOUR WORK *
    • No fanart
    • Each member will be given one week to do their piece and you'll be notified when it's your turn via @ reply
    • You MUST have some sort of leading element for the next person to blend into their piece. The worm can't just be smudges and blurs of colors. [also don't make your leading part so complicated for the following person not all of us are experts.]
    • You must blend in the previous piece with your own. No suddenly starting fresh! :[
    • Basic AF GFX rules apply. No Hentai blah blah blah offensive language.. you know the drill by now.. If not take a look at the rules of the sites & section rules
    • You may ask another member for help/advice on your worm. However they cannot do your piece for you or collaborate with you.
    • You may also give the next person your PSD. If you are on the receiving end of a PSD you will be allowed to work on the previous artists PSD to help better blend their work with yours. HOWEVER there will be no tampering with pre-existing layers! You may work under, or on top of layers, but you are NOT to touch someones layers. (might be best to lock the layers to prevent mistakes.)

* I am not allowing texts on this worm due to a special circumstance. I apologize if you really want to use text but it conflicts with my idea.. Heh.

Theme: Anime Only!

I will @ reply the person who's week it is AND the person who goes the following week since it may not take a week for some members to complete.

Sign-ups will run until Feb 8th.

Spot Sign-up List-
    1. Blueangel06661
    2. Nodoka LaMei
    3. Ωmega
    4. NeonNinjaSushi
    5. Holocast
    6. Cantelope

Sign-ups are closed

If by a chance you miss your week, you will be asked again at the very end if you'd still like a go at it.

Example of an AF worm:

By participating in this event you give Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited)

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2016 Anime Forum GFX Worm (sign ups)

I'd like another go at one of these, the last time i signed up for one I was busy the week it was my turn >.<

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

me me me me me~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member NeonNinjaSushi is on a distinguished road NeonNinjaSushi's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2017 05:17 AM
    Threads

Sounds like fun.
    I'm in!

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Don't know how well I'll do, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Last day to sign up; thread will close by tomorrow

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

eh, I'll try.

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

I wish I could do graphic art. This is a pretty neat idea! Can't wait to see the final piece ^__^

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: 2016 Anime Forum GFX Worm

Alright I'm going to put the worm in the signup thread to avoid creating a new thread with the exact same rules and information.

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED! WORM STARTS NOW!

I have a week to do my piece but it may not take a full 7 days for me to do

After that it'll be @Nodoka LaMei 's turn so keep an eye out!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I will not be able to finish my piece by the end of the day so I'll have to go at the end; @Nodoka LaMei it'll be your turn please refresh on the rules and start us off

@Ωmega it'll be your turn coming up.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, if I goofed on something I have more time to fix it at least

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Ωmega it's your turn to go

@NeonNinjaSushi your turn will be up soon

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Can you edit the text off per the guidelines ��

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

16. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@NeonNinjaSushi it's your turn you have a week
    @Holocast you're up soon

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

18. Likes Holocast liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@NeonNinjaSushi you have two days left for your turn

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Holocast sorry for the late response but it's your turn, if you need any help feel free to contact omega; she's always good about helping out

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

21. Likes Holocast liked this post
    <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

I hope this is okay! Also I really hope it lines up perfectly >_> that was the toughest part about this xD but I learned a lot so it was fun ^^

Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

23. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Cantelope it shall be your turn if you'd like a go

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oops, totally forgot about this. I might need an extra day?

...and dang I really have nothing to work with here...well, I'll try my best.

*EDIT* jk, yolo'd it

Ehh, links decently enough imo.

http://i.imgur.com/OHAoz8c.png <-- shape with the base color I used if you want to mirror it as the linking element. Tag me if you need the PSD for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 03-16-2016 at 03:21 AM.

26. Likes Holocast, mimiruchan liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

okidoke. We'll since we're at the end I'll try to take up my turn again ^-^

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

28. Likes Holocast liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Rip.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol I got caught up with other things but I'll try to put this together tomorrow

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information