AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Undertale

Member VineTabris is on a distinguished road VineTabris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2016 08:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Undertale

Quote Originally Posted by Solomore View Post
    The game doesnt pander to SJWs in the slightest. Unlike Stephen Universe.
    what??? what?? what? what????

as for undertale, never felt the urge to play it, and the fanbase can be pretty shitty. it always reminded me of homestuck, which i have an extreme dislike for, and then it came out that it was made in the basement of the creator of homestuck so
    either way, the characters don't appeal to me, nor does the humor, so i have no plans on playing it

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, never had an interest in Homestuck.

Played a few hours yesterday. It's actually pretty funny. Kinda got me onto thinking about the whole quandary of moral dilemmas.

Especially after the game trolled me when I accidentally killed Toriel (I'm going for the Pacifist route because I thought it'd be harder than killing everything like in normal RPGs) >_>;
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by VineTabris View Post
    what??? what?? what? what????

as for undertale, never felt the urge to play it, and the fanbase can be pretty shitty. it always reminded me of homestuck, which i have an extreme dislike for, and then it came out that it was made in the basement of the creator of homestuck so
    either way, the characters don't appeal to me, nor does the humor, so i have no plans on playing it
    Anything with a good sized fanbase will always have those loud and cringy people that give the rest of the fandom a bad name. As for being related to Homestuck, I think the guy that made Undertale only helped with some of the music in Homestuck, not the actual game. I could be wrong though. I could never get into Homestuck (I played for like an hour before just giving up out of boredom), but I loved Undertale. I really wouldn't compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Eh, never had an interest in Homestuck.

Played a few hours yesterday. It's actually pretty funny. Kinda got me onto thinking about the whole quandary of moral dilemmas.

Especially after the game trolled me when I accidentally killed Toriel (I'm going for the Pacifist route because I thought it'd be harder than killing everything like in normal RPGs) >_>;
    I wouldn't say Pacifist is harder, but it's definitely a lot more rewarding imo. You get a lot more time and story out of it.

I made the same mistake with Toriel, then restarted when a friend of mine hinted that I could actually save her. The new dialogue with Flowey blew me away, and it only gets trippier.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama @Ranshiin

I did the same thing. I told her I watched her die. I love that the game does that, it kinda gives it an eerie feel.

My mood on a daily basis

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information