AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime scenes that made you cry

Junior Member ShikiSunako is on a distinguished road ShikiSunako's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2017 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Anime scenes that made you cry

I'm currently watching Higurashi no Nako Koro ni.
    Recently, I saw a scene from episode 16 that actually made me break down and start crying.
    It's the scene where Shion snaps and starts beating up Satoko.

I don't know why Satoko gets allot of hate from people who watch the show, but no one deserves to be treated like this.
    She's 9 years old for Christ's sake.
    Not to mention, she's being abused by her uncle, so she has every right to cry if she wants to.
    This scene is one that really disturbed me to the point tears.

Is there a scene from an anime you watched that made you cry?

2. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime scenes that made you cry

As a guy, I don't cry while watching anime. And the scene of Kousei's and Kaori's final duet in Your Lie in April doesn't count!

At the end of the duet, Kaori's spirit vanishes and you know she is dead. That letter she wrote to Kousei telling him she loved him, delivered after her death, doesn't make you feel much better.

4. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

I must admit I was touched by the last episode of Ginban Kaleidoscope when Peter Pumps finally left for heaven.

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    Threads

Junior Member Ashmedai is on a distinguished road Ashmedai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

I never cried from an anime/movie

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2017 02:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tmninjacasual

I cried ALOT at the end of Ano Hana (WHo doesn't though--) It was just an emotional story, a lot of the episodes made me cry because it was so dang heart warming. It had so many important life lessons in the series, by far one of the most emotional anime I ever watched.

9. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sulkin View Post
    I cried ALOT at the end of Ano Hana (WHo doesn't though--) It was just an emotional story, a lot of the episodes made me cry because it was so dang heart warming. It had so many important life lessons in the series, by far one of the most emotional anime I ever watched.
    What's it about?

Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShikiSunako View Post
    I'm currently watching Higurashi no Nako Koro ni.
    Recently, I saw a scene from episode 16 that actually made me break down and start crying.
    It's the scene where Shion snaps and starts beating up Satoko.

I don't know why Satoko gets allot of hate from people who watch the show, but no one deserves to be treated like this.
    She's 9 years old for Christ's sake.
    Not to mention, she's being abused by her uncle, so she has every right to cry if she wants to.
    This scene is one that really disturbed me to the point tears.

Is there a scene from an anime you watched that made you cry?

A scene from Fate/Stay Night. I cried because Shirou demonstrates sacrificial love. He gives himself up for Saber to escape. Love is not an emotion, but it is a choice.

"Love is not giving over not only all you have, but all you are."

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But at least Shirou doesn't die. Then again, he doesn't get to hook up with Sabre either.

13. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    But at least Shirou doesn't die. Then again, he doesn't get to hook up with Sabre either.
    Lol. Yay! and Nay! :/

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

"If you must blink, blink now..."
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just came from seeing The Red Turtle. I will post a write-up shortly. Bring your hankies.

17. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Member Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2017 07:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

the last scene in K-on S2, tears of happiness cos that garbage was finally off of my backlog

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Man they all make me cry at some point! The most memorable moment for me Id say was the end of Samurai Champloo. But also Fullmetal Alchemist when Edward and Alphonse meet their young friend in her new form.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I haven't cried yet, but there are a few moments that tugged at me. Your Lie In April was a sad one, but I think the closest one was Clannad After Story for me.

Having his wife die giving birth and then finally connecting with his daughter just to lose her too.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I haven't cried yet, but there are a few moments that tugged at me. Your Lie In April was a sad one, but I think the closest one was Clannad After Story for me.
    That final duet in Your Lie in April is a classic. Sad, but a classic.

I watched part of Clannad and didn't like it, so I did not watch After Story. But I heard they chicken-sh-ted out and after all the sad stuff went back in time, undid everything, and it end happy. True?

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I don't recall if they actually went back in time or whatever, but they did have have like an alternate happy ending.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scene from Attack on Titan, spoilers below.

I would have to say that body tossing scene in Episode 22. So the 56th Expedition was a complete failure, with the death of the Special Operations Squad as a result. They all meet back on the field, accounting all the living and the dead. Gunther, Auruo, Eld, and Petra's corpses are lined up right next to each other. After gathering all the surviving soldiers, the Survey Corps flee on horse from the forest while bringing a cart off all the dead bodies. But 2 dimwits decided to go after the corpse of their friend, only to bring back with them even more titans.

In an attempt to increase their chances of escaping, Levi orders his men to drop the corpses of their own fallen comrades to lessen the load. But he catches one last glimpse of Petra before her body is crushed under a running titan.

I cried. This scene is heavy on your heart. REAL heavy. The music and Levi's expression was what made this scene excruciatingly heartbreaking.

RWBY

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I don't recall if they actually went back in time or whatever, but they did have have like an alternate happy ending.
    I know it PO'ed a lot of fans, pulling a cheap stunt like that.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yan Chan View Post
    Scene from Attack on Titan, spoilers below.

I would have to say that body tossing scene in Episode 22. So the 56th Expedition was a complete failure, with the death of the Special Operations Squad as a result. They all meet back on the field, accounting all the living and the dead. Gunther, Auruo, Eld, and Petra's corpses are lined up right next to each other. After gathering all the surviving soldiers, the Survey Corps flee on horse from the forest while bringing a cart off all the dead bodies. But 2 dimwits decided to go after the corpse of their friend, only to bring back with them even more titans.

In an attempt to increase their chances of escaping, Levi orders his men to drop the corpses of their own fallen comrades to lessen the load. But he catches one last glimpse of Petra before her body is crushed under a running titan.

I cried. This scene is heavy on your heart. REAL heavy. The music and Levi's expression was what made this scene excruciatingly heartbreaking.

Eren watching his mother being eaten in the first episode was pretty sad as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information