AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 197 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: is it just me or did the last post get cut off?

Guy paused. Something told him to turn around. And there, sure enough, was Niu, looking out of breath.
    He looked back to his family, which would he pick? he stopped and sat down, unsure what to do.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Ah, that was just some text left over from writing things up, I didn't notice it still being there. I've edited it out.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly growled at the spirit. "I should hurt.you. I should rip you out of me and cast you away. But i need you bow, dont I? Please... Help me save him. I cant loose him bow." She moved overvto Guy and said to Richard "Do 5 pushes, then break." she said. counting the pushes, aholly clanped her mouth down on Guys and giving herthe clone idea.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Holly growled at the spirit. "I should hurt.you. I should rip you out of me and cast you away. But i need you bow, dont I? Please... Help me save him. I cant loose him bow." She moved overvto Guy and said to Richard "Do 5 pushes, then break." she said. counting the pushes, aholly clanped her mouth down on Guys and giving herthe clone idea.
    OOC: Hmmm, some autocorrect schenanigans there? Anyway I'm pretty sure I know what you were trying to write.

IC:

Breathing into Guys lungs is hard, he seems a little stiff. But Holly manages to push air in, and the ghost inside isn't interfeering with Holly's movement, she's just still and shocked, sending out confused and hurt emotions.

Guy sputters as Holly breaths in, finally coming around to his senses. His chest burns and he feels pain radiating as if he had experienced a heart attack, but things seem to be starting to work right again.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Kapella seems just a hair off put by Fee giving hugs to Michael and Andrew.

After a moment however he smiles and says "Nice to meet you Camille. How did you wind up here?" He walks the group over by the two Jeeps. "Like I said these two are Jessica and Mana, they grew up around here."

The Japanese ghost goes over to Jessica and Mana. She pauses, not sure what to do about one of them being asleep but decides to just speak to the girl looking at her. "I'm trying to rescue my friend. We'll have to walk part of the way, but driving would make things a lot faster, would you be willing to help?"
    "Shhh!! We're having a moment here!" Jessica shushed Sora in a mock annoyed voice. "Oh look, you've woken her up," she added grumpily as Mana began to stir.

"Are we still gophering for Anton?" Mana asked, looking around groggily.

"What?" Jessica said.

"Sorry, wrong RPG. Don't mind me..."

"Ooookay..." Jessica said. She turned her attention back to Sora. "We've met before, haven't we? At...a house. We, I mean, I was there with another girl and three other guys. You knew one of them. Glaudio...I think his name was. Huge guy. He looked kinda like Bruce Willis at the end of a very long Die Hard day. Am I ringing any bells?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy coughed out of the dreamworld and back into reality. "Crgh! Crgh!" he looked up at the blurry figure " .. Niu?" he asked groggily. "Richard?" he looked down at his chest.

"Wh.. Why i am i lying down? where am.. "Guy shook his head, trying to clear it. He looked up at the face again "Nn.. Oh.." he got cut off by a sharp stare.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Red&Stiletto @Light Buster and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Good memory Suzumi

IC:

At first Sora really perks up as she recognizes Jessica, but then looks a little sad.

"Glaudio was a great help, he's the one that helped rescue my friend actually. He. Well he eventually went a little crazy. I think he might be OK, in his way, but I don't want to bother him now. "

There's an awkward pause as people stare at her.

Sora tries to put on a more chipper voice and leans in towards Jessica in a partial bow.

"I'm so glad you're OK though! I haven't seen you in ages! You're doing all sorts of hero stuff it seems right?"

--------------------------

Niu jumps up and does a quick series of little claps as Guy starts talking again.

Richard smiles and steps back...putting a little space between himself and Holly.

"Actually" he says "I'm not sure exactly what happened, I'm not sure of a lot of things with Holly."

He looks at Holly "Could you fill us in huh?

Um, I mean could you please tell us what happened? "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-29-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly felt a little sad inside as Guy awoke, muttering ''Niu?...'' when he said ''oh'' e sounded... almost disapointed? Does he really feel like that, or am I just overreacting? She shook her head. ''It's like... My Body has become a Flat- Theres Me, and theres my flat mate. And though i Pay most of the rent and It's my flat, She still has a hand in things and a limited amount of control. hence the Arm.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt awkward after his opening mumble, he hoped Holly hadn't taken it the wrong way, it was just that she was in his dream and then... well, he'd figure it out later, he was too confused right now to think straight.
    "Nghh... is there a tap around? I'm so thirsty"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    My Body has become a Flat- .
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    ... is there a tap around?
    OOC: Ah you Europeans. Alright, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean.

IC:

Niu helps Guy up. "The water pressure seems to be dropping, but I think we can get you a drink."

Richard looks a bit more comfortable, but keeps talking to Holly. " So, could you tell me anything about your..uh...flat mate? Do you have some kind of psycho killer clown in there or something?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-30-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

omg omg omg D: you guys have my full permison to kill of my character ;n; i've been gone for so long i deserve it *wails and cries wiping her tears off with her arm.

I"M SO SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!! D:

in content:

Naomi back in her familiar daze just goes along with the flow. (till I get some grounds on what on earth happened while I was away)
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew wondered if his original friends were still alive and he began to communicate for them. While he was doing this, he began to asses the situation around him and take in what has happened now since the beginning of this horrid situation.

(Andrew) Thomas, where are you?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: :3

IC:
    Guy followed Niu into the bathroom, holding her arm for balance. He sat down on the toilet's closed seat, as Niu tried filling a nearby glass.
    "Thanks Niu. " he coughed again. Now that he was alone with her, he could try get the bad feeling off his chest from earlier "I'm sorry about that kitchen incident" he said "and making you cry when we met you and.. And.. I'll make sure you won't have to cry again, okay?"
    He was glad the door was closed behind them, Holly had gotten the wrong impression already, and he didn't want to make it worse

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Narona and I suppose @Ensifer

OOC: Sweet you're back! While you were gone Esiphas was making efforts to rescue your character, and has been waiting. I'll find and post here what Naomi opens her eyes to.

OOC: Not a bad idea, especially given Esiphas's limited options. I liked seeing that before this.

IC:

The driver slows down a little bit to avoid going to where the fins had disappeared.

Daniel seems close to tears, though Esiphas isn't quite so sure if he listened so well.

"You're great buddy, I'll make sure everybody knows about what how couragous you've been!"

At that point, he suddenly comes down on Esiphas's leg with a daggar, and then hurls it out into the water. Esiphas though he was done, but suddenly he brings the daggar down a second time on his other leg, below the knee, where that leg is also boneless, and the flips that off the other side of the boat with his knife.

Inside Esiphas can almost feel Drauger cursing and swearing, the way you can feel a powerful bass speaker.

Though the splurting stopps after a bit.

The boat had missed that opening, and bobs in the water for a bit.

A young girl in the back says. "Maybe they're just sharks and it's no big deal."

Maybe twenty seconds later a hug form lunges up from beneath, attacking one of Esiphas's legs. However the thing is obviously not just a shark, it has arms, and its face has just enough humanish expression that everyone can see the creatures great disappointment with what it has in its mouth.

The boat erupts with gunfire. These people are apparently actually pretty well armed, and the creature tips over backwards into the water.

The driver guns the boat again. It's hard for Esiphas to hear what any one person is saying over the resulting din and motor noise but they're obviously paniced now.

Daniel points toward the eyewall. "There! Another opening! Not what I was hoping for but we need to get out of there before one of those things rips the bottom out of our boat! At least it looks like it's going to be a little bigger than the last one."

The pilot heads for the eyewall, eventually plunging into the forming gap in the wall. The boat groans a little as it is buffeted going into the gap. He turns to try to keep in the hole as he heads out, but the ship only gets maybe eighty percent of the way there before the other side of the gap reaches them.

The planing boat litterally takes off as the wind gets under it, flying up into the air, spinning around. The wind is enough to make it so even Esiphas can't hear or even really see what's going on.

However after a moment, centrifugal force has pushed the creaft to the edge of the eyewall and hurls it out. The spinning motion tosses most of the people out of it, including Daniel as he tries to hang onto Esiphas.

Everyone else has their eyes closed, either from fear, the wind, or the sudden brightness of day. But Esiphas's eyes work a little different and he can see everyone in the air, and is happy to not that Naomi is flaining in a manner that indicates all the muscles and bones are working OK for the moment. Though everyone seems to be the equivalent of a few stories up and flying outward at a decent speed.

Esiphas tracks Naomi as everyone flies through the air, without much control over his body yet there isn't much to do, and then he hits the water like he was coming off the high dive, along with everyone else.
    --------------

@Light Buster

OOC: Andrew can indeed contact his friends just fine. They're still out in the woods nearish to town. Up to you if you'd like to RP bringing Walter back around to helping his friends, or just spend the points and have Thomas report that after a lot of thrashing, talking, maybe some crying, possibly some beers or whatever, Walter seems to have regained his self control and you can go from there.

Hmmmm Also, are you requesting a recap?

------------------

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: Methinks Guy is horrible and not giving the wrong impression :-P

IC:

Niu gives a little smile. "Yeah. We all just need to get through this together. You can't forget that I'm a person not a thing. It's hard enough for me to keep that straight."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Its Kinda romatic in its own way- though a little creepy, as Niu is sorta dead.

Ic-Holly laughs a bit. ''Hah! I don't htinks she's psycho. She's this older lady from the boat. I doubt she would have killed in life- though of course, she's passed through to the othre side and back now, so she could. I'll keep an eye on her, kay?'' She siles half heartedly, then nervously glances at the bathroom door.

-------

Esiphas erupts from the water, his clothes runed and trailing blood from his legs. With only one arm to swim with, he seems to be a bit stuck. ''Bugger it.'' He says, then kicks with his stumps, and pulls himslef through the water with his good arm. Draugr, Finish my legs before you start with the arm. Stop the bleeding. Thats the only way you'll see your City. Then he wrapped his bad arm round Narona. Noticing she was awake, he almost alughed. ''Your back up! Oh thank the Gods your still here. I uh... aplogise for the mess. The Natives are a troublesome bunch.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: who knows?

IC:
    Guy started drinking the water Niu gave him, "Im feeling a bit better now" he attempted a smile. "what were we doing before this happened? I've lost track. "
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-31-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

Inside the bathroom Niu pauses a moment. "Well, Richard and I didn't want to get too close. But just before this something was going on with Holly. She was thrashing around and speaking funny. SOme freaky exorcist stuff. I think you might have gotten too close or something.

We're here because Holly wanted to get cleaned up in her room after. Well after things happened to her back i nteh dinning area. I think we were deciding what to do after that. Maybe try and make a move for one of the lifeboats, if any are left.

We should probably make sure Holly is OK and Richard is safe with her. I'm glad you're OK though. " She give guy a little peck on the forehead.

Back inside the room proper Richard still seems a little concerned.

"So, your arm might just attack someone at some point and. Hey, wait, I can't see through it anymore."

Inside the spirit is speaking to Holly. Though she's just doing it inside Holly's mind, as opposed to making her move her mouth.

"Ok Freaking me out. What happen. I don't understand just sort of here. What happen?!?!"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: ok, guess im staying in there. Edited previous post so it makes sense..

IC:
    Guy started to recall the events previous to his blackout. '"Oh yeah. That was really scary, im glad it's stopped" he agreed.

Although Niu's lips had no warmth in them, it still brought color to Guy's cheeks - Niu seemed pleased about this.
    "I.. I'm glad you're safe too" he responded.

He waited until the color faded in his face, before he joined Niu on checking in with Richard. Holding his glass with his left hand, he supported himself oh his right, which held the door frame

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Good memory Suzumi

IC:

At first Sora really perks up as she recognizes Jessica, but then looks a little sad.

"Glaudio was a great help, he's the one that helped rescue my friend actually. He. Well he eventually went a little crazy. I think he might be OK, in his way, but I don't want to bother him now. "

There's an awkward pause as people stare at her.

Sora tries to put on a more chipper voice and leans in towards Jessica in a partial bow.

"I'm so glad you're OK though! I haven't seen you in ages! You're doing all sorts of hero stuff it seems right?"
    "Depends on what you consider "hero stuff", I suppose," Jessica said with a shrug. "I did almost tip the jeep back there once though. That was fun," she added with a grin.

"No, it was not!!" someone yelled from a couple of feet away.

Mana and Jessica just looked at each other and giggled.

"I'm sorry to hear about Glaudio, though," Jessica said after composing herself. "Do you have any idea what happened to Koto, Glass and Johnathan after we got separated? And what's the deal with your friend that needs help?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked down at her own arm. ''Can't see through it... How Interesting.'' The arm did appear more corporeal. Hey, Don't panic. OK, I'm sure its strange being inside someones body, but lets see what we can do. In her head she created something like a house, bathrooms and bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room. Try and Imagine yourself living in here. Do whatever you need- I'm sure it won't affect my mind. If you feel tired, have a sit down. If you get bored, imagine yourself watching your favorite TV program on the Tv. If you feel like cooking, Cook something. You might not get any taste out of eating it, but it's better than nothing right? I'll handle the outside world. And If you want, When we get back to the mainland, I'll find your family and tell them everything. Anything you want me to tell them. Or i'll leave them alone. We'll work together, you and I. Hell, I'll even tr and find a way to get you out of my body if you like. But i'm going to need control over both arms.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hee hee, that got a LOL out of me Suzumi

IC:

Sora stays close to Jessica and Mana, but she again looks a little sad.

"Koto and Johnathan are fine I think, they went off into the woods"

(OOC: They're just inactive)

Sora continues

"Glass...was very heroic. He was a big part of rescuing my friend from some of the people behind all this. But...we've lost him. Keep away if you see him walking around."

Behind her Kapella mutters under his breath "I'm noticing a *&#%ing pattern here."

If she heard that Sora doesn't give any indication, but she continues. "But now the ones at that location have been killed or driven off. We just need to get there before anybody comes back or some undead wander over and find my friend. We'll be safest if we hurry!"

------------------------------------

OOC: The are now can pick up and hold things like a regular arm. Not particularily weak or strong.

IC:

Inside Holly the woman thinks. "I can't interact with your thoughts. I just see them. Like Images. But thanks. I guess. I guess I could just occupy myself somehow, or maybe rest. But maybe inform me. What happens. Also, what happen that made you feel like that?"

In the room Richard nods to Guy and Niu and then leans over to them and speaks out of the side of his mouth.

"She seems more under control, but she's just kinda standing here being weird."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy stifled a laugh and whispered back "Yeah, she seems just to fade off every now and then"
    He went over and poked Holly in the side (careful not to touch the arm, he was very cautious of it now)

"Yo. Are we all ready to go? we were meant to be getting out of here, weren't we?" Guy felt much recovered, but hid the little fatigue he had so that they could get off the godforsaken ship all the sooner.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. I'll keep you informed. As for my reaction... Well Guy is my boyfriend. I hope... She then smiled to Guy. ''Yea, lets get out of here. I'm pretty sure We're geared up enough to get out of here. And If Raymone tunrs up, I'm gonna kill him for this.'' Sh hodls up her ghost arm. ''I can forgive him for what he did to me, but this? This is wrong.''

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy smiled that they were heading off again, but the smile faded on the mention of Ramone.

"Well i"m getting back at him for what he did to you You might be able to forgive it, but I won't."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Posting now that we're past the april 1st forum schenanigans

IC:

Richard looks a little uneasy. "I don't see myself forgiving him, but I've seen rather too many bodies that he's ripped apart to want to make trouble.

Wait. Are there more things like that. I remember other fins in the water back when I got dumped overboard. Crap. The lifeboats aren't that big. Something like him could just grab onto the frong and haul themselves aboard.

Maybe we should just barricade in somewhere? Maybe belowdecks? "

Niu replies

"My memory is a little fuzzy from before meeting Guy. But I kind of recall pounding on a door in the upper decks. I was frustrated I couldn't get in, but then a ghostly form just waltzed past me and through the door. I'm not sure if we can barricade against them."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information