AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XLVIII: Game of Trolls II

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XLVIII: Game of Trolls II

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Just because it's a troll game, doesn't mean you shouldn't take it SERIOUSLY. I am being logical; it's just that there isn't a lot of posts to go off to make a good accusation yet. My vote is on ZW by the way, not you, in case you missed that.

...Though with all this ISIS (and now ILLUMINATI) talk, you're just looking scummier and scummier.

Psychologically speaking, you're not denying being part of a terrorist organization, perhaps because subconsciously, you know that would be similar to denying being part of a similarly evil organization, like say, the mafia?

Why so scummy Darkfire?
    No. You misunderstand me. Game of Trolls, as in a trollish role. Not being a troll in general.
    As for the Illuminati....well....

Tbh, I put out a bait and see who would latch onto it. My actions do look scummy tho, granted.
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 11-28-2015 at 02:03 AM.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread doesn't need buff dudes Yoko!! Bring in the cute animu chicks!
    Want to see my waifu collection?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by vrarsenal View Post
    No. You misunderstand me. Game of Trolls, as in a trollish role. Not being a troll in general.
    As for the Illuminati....well....

Tbh, I put out a bait and see who would latch onto it. My actions do look scummy tho, granted.
    What does Woody from Toy Story have anything to do with this? You're really not taking this seriously at all, are you? Keep things on-topic, even if it is a trollish game! And taking the roundabout by saying you're just trying to bait people doesn't make you look any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Want to see my waifu collection?
    You could show me, but I bet it wouldn't beat mine! Nobody beats Rachnee-san.

Who should we lynch, Yoko? We will lead town to victory, with the help of our waifu armies.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who should we lynch, Yoko? We will lead town to victory, with the help of our waifu armies.
    Your waifu collection is miles behind my stash.

Lynch? As in the Seattle Seahawks? Anyone but me!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Vrarsenal, why do you insist on leaving/entering the thread and not replying to ryutama? You've done it multiple times too..

Are you trying to get advice from your fellow scum?
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 11-28-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your waifu collection is miles behind my stash.

Lynch? As in the Seattle Seahawks? Anyone but me!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Vrarsenal, why do you insist on leaving/entering the thread and not replying to ryutama? You've done it multiple times too..

Are you trying to get advice from your fellow scum?
    "What does Woody from Toy Story have anything to do with this? You're really not taking this seriously at all, are you? Keep things on-topic, even if it is a trollish game! And taking the roundabout by saying you're just trying to bait people doesn't make you look any better."

Where is the question I should answer? (Apart from the woody one of course, which the answer is obvious, I really don't know why Ryu asked it.)
    And to get back to you on me supposedly entering and leaving this thread, you're speaking rubbish.
    I only looked at Ryu's question and realized there was nothing to answer, then left.
    Cheap ploy man.
    Also a side note, I hate the fact you can grow a proper beard xP

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh? Is it rubbish? Are you saying telling the thread you're taking this seriously and proving Ryu wrong wasn't worth the reply? I don't know you, but am scared even if you're a townie because of that.

Maybe you're not a wolf, but maybe you are.

Any insight?

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Oh, you've seen my vids?

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh? Is it rubbish? Are you saying telling the thread you're taking this seriously and proving Ryu wrong wasn't worth the reply? I don't know you, but am scared even if you're a townie because of that.

Maybe you're not a wolf, but maybe you are.

Any insight?

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Oh, you've seen my vids?
    Well I am taking this game seriously. I just felt Ryu's comment wasn't worth the reply as the answer was so obvious. I put the picture there instead of an emoji icon. (Yes indeed woody itself has nothing to do with the game)
    As said before my actions do seem fishy, but this is a norm for me and Ryu knows it. I was hoping someone else would take the bait, given by my illogical voting and thought process. This is exactly what happened in the last troll game. I try and make stupid decisions and see who jumps on the bandwagon and is content with getting a townie/indie lynched. But hey unfortunately Ryu was first on me again. Ah well.
    If you guys think I am a wolf, then please, feel free to lynch me.
    I'm just a small pawn in this.

Oh and yeah I came across them through your profile. I'll be sure to watch them xP

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Alright, I'm bored. [Change vote lynch Ryutama]

My mood on a daily basis

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Modkill everybody. They don't deserve extensions.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

What if we vote for vrarsenal? Being ISIS and all, he shouldn't get the same treatment the rest of us upstanding moral townies get. I mean just look at him, voting indiscriminately, like he doesn't care who he kills, so long as it isn't him and his scumbuddy! HE'S A DANGER PEOPLE, WE CAN'T WASTE TIME WITH ALL THIS PAPERWORK HERE.
    Whoa bro, better check your white privilege there. Not everyone of the Muslim race is part of ISIS. Thats racist and discriminatory against that entire culture. This is 2015 brah, time to get PC

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Alright, I'm bored. [Change vote lynch Ryutama]
    But why? I'm clearly doing the most work here. Is that really such a threat to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post

Tone down with the rudeness dude! There's no need for that, seriously! Sheesh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Whoa bro, better check your white privilege there. Not everyone of the Muslim race is part of ISIS. Thats racist and discriminatory against that entire culture. This is 2015 brah, time to get PC
    I think you should check your own privilege, seeing how I never mentioned Muslims once. You're the one singling them out with your post. I don't know what ethnicity/religion VR is a part of, but just the fact that he doesn't deny being a terrorist is suspicious enough! MUSLIMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. It just means VR is most likely scum!

WOO WOO!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Wait a minute, do I really have the highest votes? REALLY? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING except TRY AND HELP. Town should be ashamed of themselves. This is OBVIOUSLY a ploy by the wolves to try and kill the most skilled player right off the bat. Deathblade, ZW, and VR, you are ALL OFFICIALLY on my hit list unless you move your votes to someone else! I'm serious!! You have no idea what I'm capable of!

@Nesh
    @Albear
    @Aries

You guys need to POST. At this rate, you're going to let the scum lynch off town's most active player. YOU'LL ALL BE SITTING DUCKS. I mean, vrarsenal hasn't even DENIED being Illuminati OR a terrorist! Are you all REALLY going to let me get killed instead of someone LIKE THAT?!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Lol This DP. Two bandwagons, and people taking things way to seriously for scum hunting. XD Please keep in mind that constant sayings, actings, or weirdness may be apart of the persons role. Hence the Game of Trolls.

Hentai section when?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I am taking this game seriously. I just felt Ryu's comment wasn't worth the reply as the answer was so obvious. I put the picture there instead of an emoji icon. (Yes indeed woody itself has nothing to do with the game)
    As said before my actions do seem fishy, but this is a norm for me and Ryu knows it. I was hoping someone else would take the bait, given by my illogical voting and thought process. This is exactly what happened in the last troll game. I try and make stupid decisions and see who jumps on the bandwagon and is content with getting a townie/indie lynched. But hey unfortunately Ryu was first on me again. Ah well.
    If you guys think I am a wolf, then please, feel free to lynch me.
    I'm just a small pawn in this.

Oh and yeah I came across them through your profile. I'll be sure to watch them xP

I'll let you off this time bub.... (make sure to shoot me a follow on twitch dude).

So, what be the vote tally? I'd rather not lynch Ryu due to her activity and not being much if any evidence of her being a wolf. Bandwagons are for people who want to play it safe.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Lol This DP. Two bandwagons, and people taking things way to seriously for scum hunting. XD Please keep in mind that constant sayings, actings, or weirdness may be apart of the persons role. Hence the Game of Trolls.

Hentai section when?
    Maybe you're not taking this game seriously enough?

Let me guess, you're "busy?"

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hentai section when?
    Oh Kaitou must be loving this xD

Back to Ryu, oh for pete's sake I am NOT part of Isis or the Illuminati! Jheeez.
    Your last line of defense against me is that I didn't admit to not being in the above said groups. smh. Desperate wolf hanging onto lifeline?
    (If Ryu does get lynched and he is town, I apologize unreservedly. This has happened between me and Ryu far too often xP)

Please keep in mind that constant sayings, actings, or weirdness may be apart of the persons role. Hence the Game of Trolls.
    This. THIS. I LOVE you man, this is the point I was trying to get across.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I think you should calm the eff down over there. I just saw this post now and it just screams wolf. Only a wolf would act the way you're acting.

[Vote lynch: Omega]

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post

Explain pls?

EDIT:Aries...don't loiter man. Talk to us xP
    EDIT 2: Tbh, I just don't feel there is enough evidence to convict Ryu of being a wolf.
    so....[Vote Change Lynch Albear]
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 11-28-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Sorry, got unexpectedly busy with Thanksgiving and Black Friday stuff. But now I'll be around more often to hunt some scum! Bring it on!

So it looks like everyone is caught between taking things seriously and just screwing around. Come on guys, if we don't put in some real effort, we'll never weed out the mafia!

Vrarsenal and Ryu are my top suspects! Vrarsenal for claiming trying an early bait tactic when he kept getting pressed (if you're baiting, you don't tell anyone you're baiting, lol. It just looked like an attempt to get out of talking). Ryu because she's just acting weird as hell. I'm not sure if that's because she's scum stirring things up, or her role is to just be obnoxious.

I'm on mobile at the moment, but a [Vote Lynch vrarsenal] should tie things up with him and Ryu, yes?

What does everyone else think so far? We need to put our heads together if we wanna win! GO TOWN!

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Typing takes a while on mobile, lol. But I'm committed, so LET'S DO THIS.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Oh wait, with vr's vote change, are things still even or...?

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Oh wait, with vr's vote change, are things still even or...?
    Well thankyou for pointing that out. Best not tempt fate. I genuinely thought Ryu had more votes than me.
    [Change Vote Lynch Ryutama]

Votes
    RyuTama(3)-me, zombiewolf, deathblade
    Vrarsenal(2)-Ryu and Aries
    Zombiewolf(1)-RyuTama
    Albear(1)-Nodoka
    Nodoka(1)-Nesh
    Omega(1)-Yoko

Ryu, I'm sure will change his vote onto me before the DP is up. Which means a tie. I always have rotten luck in these games, so pretty sure I won't make it through the night.
    EDIT:
    Vrarsenal and Ryu are my top suspects! Vrarsenal for claiming trying an early bait tactic when he kept getting pressed (if you're baiting, you don't tell anyone you're baiting, lol. It just looked like an attempt to get out of talking)
    Well granted, but at that stage it seemed very sure that I was going to get voted off. There is no point to it if I end up getting lynched. The aim was to at least stick around a bit longer to asses the voters.
    EDIT2:
    Ryu because she's just acting weird as hell. I'm not sure if that's because she's scum stirring things up, or her role is to just be obnoxious.

But....but I thought Ryu was a dude?
    Why am I so uninformed! xP
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 11-28-2015 at 08:26 PM.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh Kaitou must be loving this xD

Back to Ryu, oh for pete's sake I am NOT part of Isis or the Illuminati! Jheeez.
    Your last line of defense against me is that I didn't admit to not being in the above said groups. smh. Desperate wolf hanging onto lifeline?
    (If Ryu does get lynched and he is town, I apologize unreservedly. This has happened between me and Ryu far too often xP)
    Took you long enough to deny it! My point still stands though. You refused to deny affiliation with terrorists because you're a part of a similarly evil faction trying to get rid of the town. SIMPLE psychology. Not to mention, I was pressing you before my bandwagon built up, so no, I hadn't been grasping at all. I found you legitimately scummy, and I still do.

You guys are seriously ridiculous though! A Hydrus bandwagon, to a Darkfire bandwagon, to MY bandwagon? Make up your minds! Especially ZW, just hopping on whichever bandwagon is happening at the time. Laying low, indeed!

I'll say this again: One or two of the people on my wagon are scum. IF I GET LYNCHED TODAY, TOWN NEEDS TO GO AFTER VR, ZW, AND DEATHBLADE.

[Change Vote Lynch vrarsenal]

If RNG lands on me, you will all pay with your lives. I WARNED YOU.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think you should calm the eff down over there. I just saw this post now and it just screams wolf. Only a wolf would act the way you're acting.

[Vote lynch: Omega]

Actually, I'm changing my lynch. I still think you're wrong and grozit so don't expect a sorry or anything!!!!

Though, are you a wolf? Not enough info..

Change vote lynch vrarsenal

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Took you long enough to deny it! My point still stands though. You refused to deny affiliation with terrorists because you're a part of a similarly evil faction trying to get rid of the town. SIMPLE psychology.
    So you honestly think if I was a wolf, I wouldn't have the foresight and intellectual brainpower to simply deny that simple allegation. Wow, I'm offended ryu. I honestly did not want to answer as the answer was obvious. And just to clarify I AM not affiliated with ISIS nor the ILLUMINATI. Well...the maybe the latter. Just a tadxP
    If RNG lands on me, you will all pay with your lives. I WARNED YOU.
    Well if you get lynched and turn out to be town, then I am truly sorry. The wolves have played us along for fools. But knowing my rubbish luck, it is going to be me.

EDIT: Well it looks like this is it for me. Ryu, I swear if you end up being wolf, I will have an intense feeling of loathing and admiration for you.
    EDIT:
    I'll let you off this time bub....
    Actually, I'm changing my lynch. I still think you're wrong and grozit so don't expect a sorry or anything!!!!
    Though, are you a wolf? Not enough info..
    Change vote lynch vrarsenal
    No. Don't do this. Explain. I wasn't right about what? Don't change your vote and just leave.

Hmm, actually thinking about it, seems strange that when it comes to crunch time, yoko comes in clutch and saves the day for Ryu. Yoko makes a vote for me, uses the same allegations that he himself dismissed earlier and then leaves without no explanation.
    #RyuYokowolf2015

EDITEDIT:And.....so you're back, from being offline yoko. Got an email from a scumbuddy, eh?
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 11-28-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Omega is wrong!!! Though, not enough proof yet due to her not being here... Ugh, I despise being treated as a fool.

Anyway, you and ryu are the most suspicious so I flipped a coin. DP1 is really difficult to pinpoint a wolf so it was down to you two.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The power of hot anime chicks! Yoko knows what's up. Town has a fighting chance now.

So you honestly think if I was a wolf, I wouldn't have the foresight and intellectual brainpower to simply deny that simple allegation. Wow, I'm offended ryu. I honestly did not want to answer as the answer was obvious. And just to clarify I AM not affiliated with ISIS nor the ILLUMINATI. Well...the maybe the latter. Just a tadxP

Well if you get lynched and turn out to be town, then I am truly sorry. The wolves have played us along for fools. But knowing my rubbish luck, it is going to be me.

EDIT: Well it looks like this is it for me. Ryu, I swear if you end up being wolf, I will have an intense feeling of loathing and admiration for you.
    Except you never denied being a wolf, either. This doesn't have anything to do with ISIS or the Illuminati (though I think I might have to look more into that...) anymore, but the simple fact is you never even tried just saying "I'm not a wolf". A way to escape a potential lie detector, maybe?

Btw, I'm town.

^Like that.

What, you mean you won't admire me when I'm shown as town? Keep in mind I wasn't even the one to start your bandwagon. I don't understand why you keep blaming me! I'm just going along with what I find.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Hmm, actually thinking about it, seems strange that when it comes to crunch time, yoko comes in clutch and saves the day for Ryu. Yoko makes a vote for me, uses the same allegations that he himself dismissed earlier and then leaves without no explanation.
    #RyuYokowolf2015
    Yoko is the only one here with any kind of sense though! And maybe Aries, but he's being too quiet for me to get a good read on him.

#RyuforAdmin2016

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

All I know is, if VR isn't scum (which would be WEIRD), it's either Deathblade or ZW. Probably ZW. It's always ZW. Goddammit ZW.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Omega is wrong!!! Though, not enough proof yet due to her not being here... Ugh, I despise being treated as a fool.

Anyway, you and ryu are the most suspicious so I flipped a coin. DP1 is really difficult to pinpoint a wolf so it was down to you two.
    Right....so if you were so unsure, why not let lady luck decide who dies and vote for a random inactive? You just said it's hard to pinpoint down on a wolf.
    Also seems eerily suspicious, when you voted for me, you came off as if you were signing out. Then about 5 mins later you return with Ryu hot on your heels.
    I dunno...just seems very scummy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't use the same allegations bruh, I flipped a coin. You simply misread my post and grozit.

I wouldn't logout of AF to talk to scum buddies because only scrubs would make themselves that obvious. Plus, I'm town.

Closed Thread

Thread Information