AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are the main secrets of sucess?

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

Default Re: What are the main secrets of sucess?

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    I'd say genetics for the most really.
    Who's born extremely stupid won't be the next to solve something mayor in science for example.
    Besides that... Parents or good friends can be stimulating to level up in life.

Depends on what you define success.. genetics has nothing to do with succeeding for example.. if my personality was the kind of helping others.. for me to feel that I succeeded would be organizing community events and cancer races, etc etc.. so I think that genetics have nothing to do with feeling success as a person

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Default Re: What are the main secrets of sucess?

Quote Originally Posted by The Strategist View Post
    Depends on what you define success.. genetics has nothing to do with succeeding for example.. if my personality was the kind of helping others.. for me to feel that I succeeded would be organizing community events and cancer races, etc etc.. so I think that genetics have nothing to do with feeling success as a person
    You are on a diffrent page than I am. I mean succes as in what you achieve in life.
    (How you organized your social group, what number of money you get, how you behave and what you learned)
    I dont see how cancer is in this entire story really. And most cancer is partly in your genetics too.
    I am just saying succes also depends on your abilities, like intelligence, bodyshape, gender etc.
    Social abilities improve any person anyhow. No questioning that. I hope I explained my post better now.
    Last edited by Chigumi; 05-05-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information