AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: :) Jacob's Art...Comments welcome.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by alisaallthat:2693369
    "The Claymore Spider" has a really nice ring! I know what you mean by be afraid to color it! I've personally butchered a few good pictures because I colored lipstick in a really horrible way.
    Well, I've seen your coloring talent so, you would be the only one Id let color it.

The moon looks so awesome, by the way. My idea of a moon is a circle with random circles inside of it ^^;; It'd be pretty easy to catch male villians in that skin-tight outfit, wouldn't it? XD
    Of course she could catch villains easily...she's awesome...the outfit just makes her smexy. *blush* Im sure you'd look just as awesome as well. . The moon was hard because it's a sphere and drawing craters was nerve racking.

But I really love this picture! I still have to take pictures of my pictures, but I've definitely gained a whole lot more confidence in them now~
    You can get an all-in-1 printer/scanner pretty inexpensively. I want to see more of your work....it's cute and awesome.

Speaking of which, I'll upload some pictures I drew when I was 10. You want to see bad artwork xD?
    You should be very confident in your talent.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: :) Jacob's Art...Comments welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post

Thanks goes out to @sarahc for pushing me into this one! . We were joking around about what if Clare, from the anime "Claymore" were a super heroine, so I mentioned "Spider-Clare". The hunting stalker of villains in the night. I have to give thanks to The Graphics Factory.com for the awesome spider design. The moon in the background was the hardest part of the drawing to do, but I love how I was able to include her "crest" in the spider emblem. Im sorry but she looks totally hot...lol. I hope you like it, wanted to color it...but Im afraid Id mess it up. I think her name should be "The Claymore Spider"...as in the anime her beast form is spider like.
    I seriously love this drawing! She would be an awesome super-hero, You have given it so much detail I also especially like the moon! , you should turn loads of characters from Anime into Heroes, make them into a big team !
    Last edited by sarahc; 07-11-2012 at 02:28 PM.

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Junior Member kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata has a reputation beyond repute kintoki-sakata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2012 09:15 AM
    Threads

woOoOow !
    It's amazing.
    you're really talented .
    keep drawing =D
    I think you got much better than the last time I've seen your drawings .
    I really didn't check this thread for a long time .
    thanks for telling me

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sarahc:2693828
    I seriously love this drawing! She would be an awesome super-hero, You have given it so much detail I also especially like the moon! , you should turn loads of characters from Anime into Heroes, make them into a big team !
    Im going to start on the WonderWoman Teresa...here in just a bit. lol. Im so happy you love it! *blush* You gave me the idea, and you should be thanked. . I was thinking of trying a male hero...but don't know who to use? And you are so right, Clare makes an awesome comic heroine...will try to do more of her like this.

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

Im going to start on the WonderWoman Teresa...here in just a bit. lol. Im so happy you love it! *blush* You gave me the idea, and you should be thanked. . I was thinking of trying a male hero...but don't know who to use? And you are so right, Clare makes an awesome comic heroine...will try to do more of her like this.
    haha she will look amazing , hmm a male hero.... I will have to think about that one, can't think of one right now, I wish I could draw as good as that lol, we could have challenges, unfortunately mines look like stick men right now compared to yours hehe x

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking foward to see your new drawings, @Jacob's Ladder !

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jacob's Ladder as usual what can i say?
    Awesome drawings
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@すずめ Thanks, much appreciated....will post one last drawing. Im still adding to this one, will post the updated version soon.

@Uchiha_Luffy As stated above Im still adding to this drawing...so it will not look so empty in the background.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-14-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uchiha_Luffy As stated above Im still adding to this drawing...so it will not look so empty in the background.
    That's great, good luck with it!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks goes out to @sarahc for pushing me into this one! . We were joking around about what if Clare, from the anime "Claymore" were a super heroine, so I mentioned "Spider-Clare". The hunting stalker of villains in the night. I have to give thanks to The Graphics Factory.com for the awesome spider design. The moon in the background was the hardest part of the drawing to do, but I love how I was able to include her "crest" in the spider emblem. Im sorry but she looks totally hot...lol. I hope you like it, wanted to color it...but Im afraid Id mess it up. I think her name should be "The Claymore Spider"...as in the anime her beast form is spider like.
    That really cool

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Dude can you draw a shewolf girl ...a lolita girl and her older sister

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Ok, that looks really good, well done.

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    Threads

Can't wait to see what you've added to the spider! I'm liking it so far.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I saw that in her blog. I really like it Claire is awesome ^_^ Keep up the good work!

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Click image for larger version

Name:	WonderTeresa.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	65744
    This is #2 for @sarahc the only one to get 2 custom drawings. She's worth it, and this idea was tossed around along with the Claymore Spider. What if Teresa of the faint smile were cast as Wonder Woman? This a lot more difficult, as both characters exist, and doing them justice...I dunno? You decide, Sarah loved the original WW costume, so I did my best to give Teresa that 'look'. The background drove me crazy! Frakkin' Mt. Olympus....and the crumbled city of Troy....*bangs head on desk*

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Attachment 65744
    This is #2 for @sarahc the only one to get 2 custom drawings. She's worth it, and this idea was tossed around along with the Claymore Spider. What if Teresa of the faint smile were cast as Wonder Woman? This a lot more difficult, as both characters exist, and doing them justice...I dunno? You decide, Sarah loved the original WW costume, so I did my best to give Teresa that 'look'. The background drove me crazy! Frakkin' Mt. Olympus....and the crumbled city of Troy....*bangs head on desk*
    Awesome! Very good! I love Teresa :3 she is so awesome!

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jacob's Ladder , I love your latest pic, especially the golden hair, and the amount of detail is just amazing. If I had to criticize something, it would be her shoulder looks a bit far to the right, but it's so minor. You seriously have so much talent.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Attachment 65744
    @Jacob's Ladder : Nice, I like this. Great sketch work. It looks imperial COOL!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan:2701460
    Awesome! Very good! I love Teresa :3 she is so awesome!
    Thank you so much!! Just like Diana (WW) Teresa is kind hearted, but may not show it much. Plus, she's quiet, gentle, smart, strong and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime:2701489
    I love your latest pic, especially the golden hair, and the amount of detail is just amazing. If I had to criticize something, it would be her shoulder looks a bit far to the right, but it's so minor. You seriously have so much talent.
    Thank you!! To be honest, I didn't think my scanner would pick up the colors that much. If you look at the actual drawing, the yellow barely shows. lol. The shoulder, eh? Hmmm...try standing straight, with your chest out (heh) and pull your shoulders back in that pose. But I can definitely see your pov...I can try to fix it? Oh, the city sucks...it could have been better but the details are so small...there's only so much room to work with. lol. I'll try better...I still have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ::.Digimon_Sommelier:2701847
    Nice, I like this. Great sketch work. It looks imperial COOL!
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate the encouragement!! . "Imperial COOL"? LOL. XD. That's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKitsune:2701974
    Omg..... I still can't believe how amazing these are. I love the way you draw.
    You really think so? You still have to draw a character as well. Tell me what you like, don't like about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Korena.tb1399:2702007
    Wow. Those are wickedly done. I don't see how you do it. You have a very special talent.
    Thank you so much! I will use a "non" photo-copy blue lead graphic pencil for sketching the drawings so I can change it without leaving a lot of smudging. Once I get it how I want it to look I use a regular 0.5 mechanical pencil with 2B lead to render the drawing.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 08-02-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Member NOT ACTIVE is on a distinguished road NOT ACTIVE's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Pocky Cookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omg..... I still can't believe how amazing these are. I love the way you draw.

Junior Member Korena.tb1399 is on a distinguished road Korena.tb1399's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2012 02:05 AM
    Threads

Wow. Those are wickedly done. I don't see how you do it. You have a very special talent.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by arleneangle:2702424
    Good idea.
    Mind elaborating more? Thanks but a "2 word" post doesn't help.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Jacob's Ladder

I had like 100 words of praise, but I accidently clicked on the picture of Teresa twice, and it exited so I have to redo them D;

Anyway, I was mostly saying how cool and lifelike the background is (I'm jealous), and how Wonder Woman's outfit really seems to fit with Teresa and her personality~

I really love the little bits of color here and there. But seriously, I really love the background more than anything. I suck at doing them, but to see someone draw such a cool looking background, it's awesome~

And your method of drawing is somewhat similar to mine, too! What I do is sketch out the very basic (and crappy-looking) shape of the bodies with a really light pencil, then I erase and redraw to make a more solid shape, and then, with a darker pencil, I add clothes, hair, and all that jazz. That way, when it comes down to color, the under-pencil (lol my own term) is so light that the colored pencil will color over it without any problems.

So we seem to have a pretty similar way of doing things

But anyway, this one is a true work of art! I shall favorite it for ever and ever~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@alisaallthat Thanks so much! A "true work of art"...wouldn't go that far. lol. You should see what Im working on now...no characters, but a total landscape...a bio-organic city on the side of the moon not seen....millions of years old.

Member Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty has a reputation beyond repute Skoodle Ditty's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Black Cat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2015 09:20 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Claudettaxoxo Steam ID: ClaudettaClaus

@Jacob's Ladder

I love these last two ;____;
    I don't have much to say cause I'm a lame and I can't make any critiques at the moment.:<

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Rzion ; @sarahc ; @alisaallthat ; @Jasanime ; @iamdragon ; @Morgane ; @Skoodle Ditty ; @AshureeChan ; @Musaki ; @PirateKitsune

Thank you, so much for your encouragement and help in trying to help me become a better "artist"....hopefully you see something more?

Name:	LunarDust.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	67095
    A bio-organic city millions of years old, now forgotten about, this was a beacon of hope during a time where galaxies were at war. Located on the far southeastern portion of the dark side of the Lunar surface in an area known as "Crater Planck". The color is to separate the buildings from the crater rocks.

Name:	Guardian.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	67096
    One of the original last 5 Guardians has finally returned, to find this once great city in ruins.

Name:	TopView.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	67097
    This is a top view of the crater, and city scape. I did my best to maintain the geographical look of the actual crater.

3 Newer Sketchings. Been working on these for such a long time, the city-scape took forever as you can see in the details....stupid details. Hope you like? Let me know what you think...these are for a story Im trying to work on.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 08-29-2012 at 01:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information