AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sora no Otoshimono Season 3??

Member Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus's Avatar
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2015 11:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: enteih20

Exclamation Sora no Otoshimono Season 3??

Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone knew when the next season of Sora no Otoshimono is coming out. I know it was supposed to come out last year, but was pushed back. I have read on some forums that it is supposed to come out this year, but I have also read that they are not making it anymore. I have also heard that they are waiting for the Manga to get to a certain point and then they will release the season 3 anime, because apparently, the entire script was rejected and they wanted to make a new one.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda Steam ID: LushyPanda

Default Re: Sora no Otoshimono Season 3??

It is actually supposed to be replaced completely. Good thing though at least it is actually supposed to be replaced by another movie. I think it's out actually or I may be wrong correct me if I am?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/S...rnal_My_Master
    Last edited by Minion; 04-29-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Member Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus's Avatar
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    It is actually supposed to be replaced completely. Good thing though at least it is actually supposed to be replaced by another movie. I think it's out actually or I may be wrong correct me if I am?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/S...rnal_My_Master
    Thanks for the info. I did some reading and the movie was supposed to come out in Japan on the 26th of April, 4 days ago. Im not sure if it actually has. If it has, i cant wait until it is subbed and released on the internet or in the local anime/manga store. I really am looking forward to it, although a third season would have been better than a second movie.

Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda Steam ID: LushyPanda

Quote Originally Posted by enteih20 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I did some reading and the movie was supposed to come out in Japan on the 26th of April, 4 days ago. Im not sure if it actually has. If it has, i cant wait until it is subbed and released on the internet or in the local anime/manga store. I really am looking forward to it, although a third season would have been better than a second movie.
    Yea, I am a fan of it to, I'm at least glad to see it has some type of sequel. Glad I could help though.

-Minion

Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Do you think that they will ever bring out a third season?? I really would like more of the story to have chaos in it as well, as we dont really learn much about her. also, will tomoki ever become nymph and astraea's master like he promised?? cause he didnt in the first movie or the series.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information