AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I really need some advice?

Junior Member ARandomPerson123 is on a distinguished road ARandomPerson123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 02:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy I really need some advice?

So as most of you probably know, season 3 of Tokyo Ghoul is coming and I really want to watch it. There's just one problem....my old best friend. It's her favourite anime, and she's constantly talking about it. Her and her little group of friends will think I'm copying her, I'm a fake fan etc. and I still see them pretty much every day at school because I usually go and sit in a classroom and they are always there. I have no where else to go, and I'm known for getting slightly over the top about stuff I like...... but they will make my life hell. What should I do????

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: I really need some advice?

Get new friends.

Pick another anime.

Don't ask this group for advice.

Sorry. That's the best I can come up with.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

frell them. If you really like the anime and want to watch it, go for it. Don't let them stop you. If they want to talk grozit, ignore them or tell them to find something better to do.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never care what others think of you. Be true to yourself and do what makes you happy!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Never care what others think of you. Be true to yourself and do what makes you happy!
    Unless what makes you happy includes a gallon of gasoline and a box of matches.

Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I struggle with worry. I am studying this teaching and I believe this should help you.

Why is worry unreasonable? Three reasons.

1. We typically worry about the wrong thing.
    a. If you were going to worry, worry about things that are eternal not external.
    b. Most of the things we worry about are temporary things, like in the next 5 minutes.

2. Worry about something you can change or something you can't change is useless.
    a. To worry about something you can change is stupid.
    b. If you can't change it, so what? Worry will not change it at all.
    c. Worry is actually a form of control.

3. Is that any time you worry about something it keeps getting bigger in your mind.
    a. But if you keep going over a worry in your mind, it doesn't get smaller. When you worry, it gets bigger.

I hope everyone on here helped you and gave you a few laughs to keep you moving forward in life. I am still learning and growing up too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLxZEU02uI In Christ Alone

"Beware of wanting to be like me. You don't know the sins of my life. You don't know how much I have neglected. You don't know the cost have been. The real question is how to be the fullest most God-centered, Christ exalting, bible saturated, loving, humble, mission advancing, justice seeking, others serving person. You can be. Don't measure yourself by others. Measure yourself by your potential in Christ." - John Piper.

7. Likes sirius707 liked this post
    Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

I would tell your friend to not discuss Tokyo Ghoul until you have seen season 3, then you can talk about that series all you want, and have fun doing so.

Senior Member sirius707 can only hope to improve sirius707's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2023 04:20 AM
    Threads

I think if you like it you should just watch it. and perhaps you should find a different group of friends while you're at it.

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    Threads

LOL

Just stop caring. Like what you like.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Watch it and stop caring what other people think.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Tokyo ghoul is garbage she's saving you in a roundabout way

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information