AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nendoroid Instagram Project by Anime Forum

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Nendoroid Instagram Project by Anime Forum

Please be sure to check out Anime Forums Nendorid Instagram project that is maintained by a few of anime forums moderators! We take photos of our select nendoroid figurine in cool/interesting poses and places around the world!

Link: https://www.instagram.com/theanimeforum/

Here's more information about what Nendoroids are, the mods and their nendoroids!

What are nendoroids?:

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Nendoroid (ねんどろいど) series of figures are made from ABS and PVC. They are designed in a chibi or super deformed style, with a large head and smaller body to give them a cute appearance. The figures are used as both collectors items and toys. Their faces and other body parts are exchangeable, giving them a range of different possible expressions and poses. The name is derived from the Japanese word for clay, Nendo (粘土), possibly because they resemble clay models.
    Who are the mods?:

Click image for larger version

Name:	blueangel.png
Views:	55
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	86151 Blueangel06661 here! My nendoroid is Utsu-tsu Miya from Gatachaman Crowds. I ended up going with her because she's one of my all time favorite characters! She often says "I'm gloomy". A silly main reason I picked her is because her hair acts as a stand. I mostly take photos of my Ramen dishes I get from Japan Crate / Umai Crate. I also take photos of attractions around Florida such as theme parks, gardens, and nature parks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	jasanime.png
Views:	54
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	86152 I'm Jasanime and I chose Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live! because I'm a big fan of the series! I feel like I can relate to Hanayo, because she's quiet and girly and loves rice! Also because she was on sale :-) I hope to take her out and about to enjoy some beautiful Australian scenery.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nendoroid Instagram Project by Anime Forum

@blueangel06661 Can I edit that a little? Can it say "I also chose her because she was on sale"? Sound like I find being on sale relatable....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information