AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Your latest gaming purchases

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

Default Re: Your latest gaming purchases

I recently bought Mass Effect 3 which I am absolutely loving. I didn't like the first one but this one is way more fun in my opinion.

Meh Crusader Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Artemis Watermelon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2013 11:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tarkenfire Steam ID: Tarkenfire

Finally gave in and bought Dragon Age 2 on sale on Monday. It indeed isn't as good as Dragon Age, but it was certainly worth 10 bucks.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkenfire View Post
    Finally gave in and bought Dragon Age 2 on sale on Monday. It indeed isn't as good as Dragon Age, but it was certainly worth 10 bucks.
    If you can get past the horribly butchered gameplay, the story is pretty decent.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Meh Crusader Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Artemis Watermelon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    If you can get past the horribly butchered gameplay, the story is pretty decent.
    Much better than DA1, in my opinion. One of the reasons I was hesitating to buy DA2 was because I didn't really enjoy the gameplay in 1; felt about as apathetic about 2's.

I mean, I was happier with the simplification of rouges, but had a rather meh feeling about the other changes.

Edit: That said, I played DA on the PS3 and DA2 on the PC, and given the fact that I have more experience playing games on the latter and how bad it just felt to play DA1 with a controller, I might have some bias and may be over-rating the DA2 gameplay.
    Last edited by Tarkenfire; 12-27-2012 at 10:28 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkenfire View Post
    Much better than DA1, in my opinion. One of the reasons I was hesitating to buy DA2 was because I didn't really enjoy the gameplay in 1; felt about as apathetic about 2's.

I mean, I was happier with the simplification of rouges, but had a rather meh feeling about the other changes.

Edit: That said, I played DA on the PS3 and DA2 on the PC, and given the fact that I have more experience playing games on the latter and how bad it just felt to play DA1 with a controller, I might have some bias and may be over-rating the DA2 gameplay.
    DA1 was never a console game. Porting it to consoles was a mistake on Bioware's end. Half the point was the highly technical and strategic keyboard/mouse combat. Just not doable with a controller.

DA2 improved the controller experience at cost of the PC experience, which is a terrible shame, as the core gameplay audience of Dragon Age are PC gamers.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Artemis Watermelon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    DA1 was never a console game. Porting it to consoles was a mistake on Bioware's end. Half the point was the highly technical and strategic keyboard/mouse combat. Just not doable with a controller.

DA2 improved the controller experience at cost of the PC experience, which is a terrible shame, as the core gameplay audience of Dragon Age are PC gamers.
    Yeah. It was not good at all with a controller, bad enough to the point where I just ramped the difficulty down to "we hit ourselves so you don't have to" and never left my MC. I mean, I still needed to strategise a bit; this was before Mass Effect 3 and it's "You can melee EVERYTHING." Narrative mode.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I just recently bought myself a PS3 finally. I know, I'm years behind. It came with the Uncharted series and the inFamous series... So I have some fun new games to play.

I also just bought the complete Tomb Raider series on Steam. Ahh nostalgia.

Also:
    • The WarZ (Returned)
    • The Walking Dead
    • Mass Effect

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member RevolutionaryDan is on a distinguished road RevolutionaryDan's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2013 09:19 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MetalGearDan87 Steam ID: Danspayne87

The last game i bought was Homefront, I enjoy playing it but it feels really generic.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

bought a Wii with Motion Plus for the sole purpose of playing Monster Hunter Tri yesterday.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

10. Likes The Ace RailGun liked this post
    Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Got Assassins creed III for the PS3 just recently as well as Myst V End of Ages for the Mac and pc.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

My latest game purchase was "Kid Icarus:Uprising"... Was not disappoint!

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Tomb Raider Collection

Senior Member Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Baka Radioactive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: jeroenmathonmac

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

My lasy ganing purchases were CoD Black Ops II, Saints Row and Nier. All for the PS3...Oh~ And I exchanged teh xBox Dynasty Warriors 7 for the PS3 version.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I just cant stop playing Ni no kuni its a surprisingly addictive game and the story and characters do not disappoint ^^.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper

I know right?

The ANIME cutscenes are so beautiful.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

A book I'll never read and a plush dool thing that'll never go outside of the box again was in it.
    And a dlc, for 2 more familiars.
    And the game XD

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Minecraft for the 360
    Black Ops 2 DLC
    Borderlands 2 Torgue DLC

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post

A book I'll never read and a plush dool thing that'll never go outside of the box again was in it.
    And a dlc, for 2 more familiars.
    And the game XD
    It's not fair that this was super exclusive for Americans---And Namco Bandai barely promoted it this.

otherwise I would of gotten the Wizard Edition too.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LILBTHEBASEDGOD View Post
    It's not fair that this was super exclusive for Americans---And Namco Bandai barely promoted it this.

otherwise I would of gotten the Wizard Edition too.
    I live in Norway and I bought it at a Gamestop store.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 02-01-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

I live in Norway hmm.
    I know, that's why I said it was unfair for Americans and you Europeans get all the love.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LILBTHEBASEDGOD View Post
    I know, that's why I said it was unfair for Americans and you Europeans get all the love.
    Not really, considering all the US-exclusive stuff and the fact that the US consistently gets games 3-4 days before Europe. I think it's fair that Europe gets some games/exclusives. >_>

Ontopic: I bought MX vs ATV Untamed. Horrible looking game, but considering it's from 2007-8? And the core gameplay is pretty good.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Not really, considering all the US-exclusive stuff and the fact that the US consistently gets games 3-4 days before Europe. I think it's fair that Europe gets some games/exclusives. >_>
    Ontopic: I bought MX vs ATV Untamed. Horrible looking game, but considering it's from 2007-8? And the core gameplay is pretty good.
    *Europe getting all the love for this game.
    Thing is, this was released in America too, but it was super limited and never promoted as opposed to Europe, where they did bothered promoting it.

Namco Bandai has a bias for Europe, but then again, when it comes to games like this, Europe does seem the favorable one since it has more support.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

About the japanese in this game, is it subbed or should I just go with english from the start? :P
    I watched the launch trailer for it, and the english dub was pretty good.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

About the japanese in this game, is it subbed or should I just go with english from the start? :P
    I watched the launch trailer for it, and the english dub was pretty good.
    It's best with Japanese voices.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information